All Comments on 'Electrician'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Man whore

Not a good story. Sounds like the woman was retarded and fucking retarded people is just sick and weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who?

Beth? Gwen?

Remorse, reports him. He's unemployed. Not very bright.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
If dear annony commnets and tells us this story is bad, YOU KNOW

it's outstanding! I gave it a big old 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

For vastiesmith2, alias bonnietaylor2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun Story

Fun quotient is high, realism is low (so what?), but the Gwen vs. Beth was a silly mistake that suggests you do not proofread carefully--shows lack of respect for your readers.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of lIt's 1 vote

eat shit dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eat shit dear bonnie!

Doesn't that sound wonderful. If bonnie gives a story a five star rating, you know it's nothing but shit. Gave it a ONE STAR. happy now bonnie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 for this story. 1 for Bonnie. 1 for Vastie.

My wish for the new year is to never read another word from the stupidest people on this site.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
So serious!

The story is a study in wishful thinking, acting as if and mixes some decent, indecent humorous observations to hoot'. I enjoyed it for what it was. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

poor bonnie/vastie... all pissed because not even animals will fuck her old diseased tranny cunt, so she passes her days stalking LIT feedback board...

do us a favor and kill yourself! even your whore mother and cuck father will be happy!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
At least I have a mom and dad, you were born in a dog's shit dear annony

so go in your basement and jerk your little cuckette off and piss yourself. Old man that you are I bet women all laugh at you when you drop our pans. 5 for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didnot take this story seriously like some other jerks

It was a nice twist but can there be a submissive like that I'd love to meet her. It was a cute tale.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Cute

I always enjoy Ashson's irreverent missives ... some more than others, but the spread is pretty tight. This one relied too heavily, during the replacement visit, on a weird dress configuration. Perhaps, in an Illustrated format, it would have been easier to visual. Our Hero's tongue-in-cheek rejection of her deliberate enticement motive was, I think, gratuitous, He just wanted to get the main job done before taking on a penis replacement for Sweetie.

Retardation would have been easy to detect given the extent that Sweetie spoke.

Bonnie, sweetness (love your lingerie choice), please just take your admirers to the chat room. Bonnie Haters (yeah, I used to dip my favorite girl's pigtails in the inkwell in 4th grade. DIDN'T work! She hated me all the way through HS graduation, even when I dropped the 'pest' tactic in 5th grade!), it won't work for you, either. All the 'clever repartee' insulting her will NOT get those delectible black bikinis dropped by your bed! Cannot understand the dedication of guys forcing themselves to read material they find offensive in an attempt to sanitize the (free) LW domain!

5* A good chuckle!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THOSE PERKS SOMETIMES ADD UP

and add a push or two. A1. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Funny flash story. 3*s and keep them coming .

Who is Gwen ? Was that supposed to be Beth ??

If electricians, instead of laborers or apprentices ,are replacing light bulbs . That's all good for the union . Probably not good for the country , lol.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor2

wasn't born. She was hatched. That explains a lot. Watch out for feathers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beth? Gwen??

You dog! Lovely flash tale.

R

steelringsteelringabout 4 years ago
Lit me up okay

Who cares it it actually happened or is realistic. It was nicely written, and once you buy into the story line you can enjoy the neatly described sex scenes.

As for her motive in giving herself so readily, the story leaves it nicely to the reader's imagination.

My thought is that her husband knows, and she describes what happened when he gets home from work. He just loves that his wife is so fuckable, and that when he asks her to, she'll let the electrician, plumber, pool hand or whoever, think they're fucking her behind her husband's back. She goes along with it because it makes her husband fuck her harder and more often, and because she loves him, and loves the sex as well..So my guess is it was not the wife who unscrewed the leds.

That was her husband.

Who cares..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous