Electrostimulation

Story Info
Mom and daughter find son iresistable after using his device.
4.2k words
4.58
33.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

****

Corey Jones was conducting an experiment. His phys-ed class had an assignment to test electrostimulation pads to see if they produced actual results or if they were bogus.

For weeks, he had placed them on every muscle on his body to see if he saw any results. For weeks, he'd seen nothing. Bupkis. Nada.

The deadline for the assignment was coming up and he was worried that he'd have nothing to show for all his effort. Frustrated, he ripped them off and tossed them in his lap.

He began to feel something. Something he wasn't expecting. His dick was getting hard. Harder than he'd ever felt before. His cock filled his underwear and pressed tightly against his shorts.

"Holy shit, that feels amazing," he said to his empty room. His dick was being stimulated in ways he'd never felt before. Almost painfully hard, he pulled the pads away. His dick pulsed strongly with his heartbeat, swaying, and pulsing as he looked at it.

Outside his bedroom door, his sister Amy was staring in.

She stared at his dick. No, she thought, that was a cock. It was much bigger than her boyfriend. She hadn't ever seen her brother's cock before, but she wanted to see more of it.

Her panties were soaked with her secretions, as she imagined what his John Hancock would feel like. She imagined that he'd split her into two pieces. She relished the thought as her fingers pressed into her pussy through her clothes.

He stood and Amy panicked. She rushed back to her room to avoid being caught. As much as she now desired his cock, she wasn't ready to be caught peeping on him.

His heavy clomping footfalls followed him as the front door slammed shut. She smiled to herself. He'd be gone for a while. Plenty of time to herself before Mom got home.

Even though she was alone in the house, she snuck into his room. Inside she looked at the mess of a typical boy's room. He had clothes everywhere, strewn about. She shook her head. He'd never be able to bring a girl home to this.

On the bed, the electro-stim pads were lying there, calling to her. Her pussy twinged in anticipation. If they made her brother hard, what would they do to her? She almost felt like she wouldn't need to use it. Her clit was so hard. It rubbed on her panties with every step she took. It was a recurring problem for her. Sometimes it felt like the wind blowing in her direction would make her clit hard, and get her pussy wet. She usually relished the feeling of the fabric rubbing against it. Changing underwear multiple times a day was normal for her. Her friends joked about the supply of panties she always kept on hand.

The electrostim was a simple machine. Two leads from the handheld device to flat, square pads that stuck to skin. A simple on-off switch and a dial were the extent of the controls.

Pulling off her shirt and bra, her erect nipples mirrored her hard clit. They always seemed to be in sync and hard at the same time. Placing the pads on her left breast, she slowly turned the dial. She felt nothing at first. If she hadn't seen what it had done to her brother, she might think it didn't work at all. Soon though, she felt her breast and nipple tingle. The stimulus made her nipple almost painfully erect. She had to pinch and pull at it to help relieve the tension.

Unfortunately, this only increased her pleasure. A moan escaped her lips without realizing it. Each pull and twist sent waves of pleasure to her other nipple and clit. She couldn't believe how good this felt.

"Fuck this feels good," she said to the empty room.

She pulled the sticky pads off her breast, her breath coming fast and hard.

"Pussy time, little buddy," she said to the pads. Shimmying out of her shorts, a wet spot was evident in the crotch. She'd soaked completely through her panties. She peeled the underwear down off her ample, curvy ass. Some might call her fat, her curvy body had been called voluptuous, hell one guy had even called her zaftig--she'd had to look that one up.

Free now from her clothing, she laid back and spread her legs wide. She placed the pads on either side of her pussy, near her clit. Starting from a low setting, she slowly turned up the dial. She felt herself getting warm, and her clit felt harder than it ever had before.

Pussy juice leaked out from between her lips. The fluid tickled her as it ran down the back of her thick thighs, and even a little into her buttcrack.

She fingered her clit. Like her nipple before, it was almost painfully erect and super sensitive. Each touch caused her to shudder. She'd never felt her clit do that before.

Throwing caution to the wind, she thought, 'Fuck it'. The dial went all the way to 11.

The feeling was indescribable. She almost couldn't move. The stimulation through her clit made her feel like her pussy was on fire. She came fast and hard, surprising her. It happened before she knew it was coming, and her whole body lit up with pleasure. Her pussy gushed as she squirted for the first time in her life. The fluid coated her legs and dripped onto her brother's mattress.

She laid there, the stimulation overwhelming her. She couldn't even move to change the power setting. She felt like she could die right here and now and it'd be worth it.

Meanwhile, unknown to her daughter, Mia Jade was home from work. She had no idea what her daughter was doing in her brother's room, on his bed.

Walking to her son's room, she heard a female moaning. "Does he have a girl in there? He knows better than that." She went to his door.

What she saw shocked her to her core. Her daughter Amy was lying on her son's bed. Naked and writhing around. Between her legs, pads attached to the sides of her pussy, and a large wet spot on the sheets. Her legs were dripping with some kind of liquid.

Her daughter shared her body type. Both had large tits, fat asses, and thick thighs. The men she had dated appreciated her form, calling her thicc and juicy.

Coming to her senses, Mia Jade opened the door and confronted her daughter. "Amy Jean, what do you think you are doing?" she said in a loud voice.

"Mom!?!" Her daughter looked at her with half-closed eyes. Her voice was languid. "You have to feel this, it's amazing."

"Stop that right now, young lady." Mia pulled the leads until they popped off her daughter's skin. Amy was finally able to relax; the stimulation of her pussy abruptly ended. She had no idea how many orgasms she'd had. Maybe she'd blacked out there for a while.

Holding the leads, Mia said, "Go to your room, now, you little slut. I can't believe you'd act like this in your brother's room."

Shakily, Amy stood. Sweat and her various juices ran down her skin.

"Jesus, Amy. Go clean yourself up."

Amy leaned in close, holding on to her mom for support. The smell of her arousal invaded Mia's nose. "Try it, Mom. It's like nothing else you've ever felt. That thing made me fucking squirt. Can you believe that?"

"Go, Amy. And stay out of your brother's room."

She walked out of her brother's room, still shaky.

Mia Jade shook her head. Her daughter had always been a handful like she was at that age. This must be what her mother meant when she said that Mia would get hers someday, and her kids would give it to her. It figured that she would do something like this. She looked at the soaked sheets, she'd need to strip and change them before her son came home.

Sighing, she sat on the edge of the bed. The pads fell into her lap. She didn't know the device was still running, but she found out real fast when they put her into a state of arousal, even through her leggings.

"Oh my god. Is this what Amy was feeling?" The current rippled through her. Much too long without a man, and with only a dildo to fill her needy pussy, she'd been primed for the effects of the electrostimulation device.

She scooted her leggings and underwear down just far enough to expose her pussy in her son's room. Her lewdness amazed her. She'd never thought that she'd be taking her clothes off here, of all places, but she couldn't resist herself.

Laid back on the bed, feet still on the floor, she pressed the pads on either side of her mound. She was immediately assaulted by the maximum power they offered. It caused her to cum immediately. She screamed out in surprise--something her daughter heard from her room--as her pussy clenched and unclenched through her orgasm.

She wanted to sigh in contentment, but she wasn't able to relax. The infernal device never stopped stimulating her sensitive tissues. She had three more orgasms before she managed to pull the pads off.

She laid there panting from the effort of cumming so hard and fast. Her legs felt wet. She must have squirted as well. It was her first time, just like her daughter.

****

She woke up when she heard the front door slam.

"Oh shit, Corey's home." Scrambling, she stood and pulled her panties and leggings up. Her squirt had dried on her thighs. The pungent aroma of that and her and her daughter's cum would be immediately obvious to her son. The sheets were damp with both of their squirt and cum.

"Damn it." She yanked the sheets off the bed. She groaned when she saw the wet spot on the mattress. He was almost to his room, his heavy footfalls giving him away. He'd never be able to sneak up on anyone.

In desperation, she pulled the comforter over the mattress. That should give her some time.

The door swung open and Mia Jade squeaked in surprise. "Mom? What are you doing?"

She held up the sheets. "Just a little laundry, honey."

"This late?"

"I got sidetracked today. I'll bring new sheets up for you, okay?"

"Sure Mom, whatever."

In the hall, she leaned against the wall. Her heart was pounding. She couldn't tell if he'd bought her story.

****

Mia Jade opened the door. The house was surprisingly quiet. When she went to her room, she heard a moan from Amy's room.

The door was open enough to see the bed. And on the bed, her curvy daughter was laying, her legs spread wide. The pads of the stim were attached to the sides of her pussy. Mia felt her pussy leak into her panties as she remembered the feelings from when the device brought her to a string of amazing orgasms, just yesterday.

What was more surprising though was that her daughter had a cucumber stuffed into her pussy. The cucumber Mia had bought for the salad for tonight's dinner.

Amy was roughly jamming the long green vegetable as far as she could into her pussy. Mia watched in awe at how far she was able to stuff it inside herself. Several inches at least.

And the words from her daughter's mouth, "Fuck me, Corey. Fill me with your fuck stick. Split me open, bro!" Mia's mind reset when she heard this. Her daughter was fantasizing about her brother.

She couldn't look away from her daughter's masturbation session. The cucumber gleamed from her daughter's juices.

Mia slid her hand down the front of her skirt into her panties. The crotch was wet against her fingers, as were her pussy lips.

Amy fucked herself while saying all the lewd things she wanted her brother to do to her. Mia was shocked that her daughter thought of her brother that way.

Mia fingered her clit in time to her daughter's fucking. Suddenly, Amy cried out and clenched down. The cucumber leaped from her pussy, and landed with a wet thud on the floor.

Breathing hard, she turned the device off and pulled the pads off. Mia looked at the battered vegetable and wondered if her son was well-represented by it.

She backed away from the door and rushed to her room and fell face forward onto the bed. Her hand had never left its place playing with her clit. She thought of her son. The thought of him filled her with desire. She'd never thought of him sexually before, but she'd always knew he'd be the handsome man he'd grown up to be.

Finally, she'd rubbed her clit enough that her orgasm washed over her, as thoughts of her son danced through her mind.

****

Amy peeked through her mother's open door. Just as she thought, her mother was lying on her bed with Corey's electrostim pads attached.

"That bitch," she whispered. "I knew it."

She watched her mother on the bed, shaking from the stimulation. Her body was an older version of her own. Big ass, wide hips, and big tits. Her mom's nipples were larger and the areola darker, but they could pass for sisters.

Mia had a dildo, but Amy knew it wasn't what she really wanted, what she needed. Her mom needed something like Corey's cock. The cucumber she'd used had been okay, but she knew that his cock was what she needed, what they both needed.

She wondered if he would fuck her. Would he want to fuck both of them? After seeing his cock, she hadn't been interested in fucking her boyfriend anymore. He'd tried, but the one time she let him, all she could think of how disappointed she was now with the size of his merely average-sized wiener.

Her brother's cock was her obsession.

Her mother worked the dildo in her sloppy wet pussy. The dildo made squelching sounds as she tried to get herself off with it. Luckily, the stim pads were more than capable of bringing her to orgasm with only minor assistance from the dildo.

****

Amy was lying on Corey's bed. Alone in the house, she'd rushed to his room. Her clothes flew around the room to mingle with his scattered clothes as she yanked them off. If there was an Olympic sport of undressing, she'd have the world speed record.

The stim pads were attached; she turned the device on. Low to start with, she teased herself.

Her fingers danced over her skin, her nipples already hard and poking out from her large tits. She pulled and twisted on them. The sharp pain excited her.

Higher now on the stim pads. Her pussy pulsated in time to the current. The only thing missing was her brother's cock to fill her needy pussy. She thought of him every time she got aroused now. Even when she didn't have the stim pads on, when her clit was hard, rubbing against her panties, he filled her fantasies. She fantasized about how his cock would feel as it slid into her. He'd stretch her wide and fill all her nooks and crannies before dumping his virile cum inside her. Maybe they'd even have a happy accident when his swimmers worked their way past her cervix, seeking their ultimate goal.

Amy didn't hear that her mother had come home. She jumped in surprise when she opened her eyes. Mia was standing over her, next to the bed.

"Hi, mom." The heel of Mia's hand was pressing firmly between her legs, her skirt bunched up in her fingers.

"Amy, I told you not to be a slut in your brother's room."

"You don't have any room to talk. Mom. I've seen you. I bet you've been thinking of him, wishing it was him fucking you, and not that puny little dildo you have."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mia said. Her denial fell flat. Her hand moved in circles over her mound. "I don't have a dildo. And you shouldn't talk to your mother like that."

"Little purple thing you keep in your nightstand. I watched you using it the other day with the device. You are just as much of a slut for him as I am. I mean, look at yourself, practically masturbating in front of your naked daughter, while talking about your son's cock." Mia looked down at herself and yanked her hand away.

"It's okay. I get it. I've seen his cock, Mom. I can't stop thinking about it. I want him to fuck me with his fat log."

"Unghhh," Mia moaned. "How big is it?"

Amy held up her arm, fist clenched.

Mia's eyes widened. "He can't be."

Laughing, Amy said, "No, not really. But he's big. Bigger than my ex-boyfriend."

Mia wondered how she had missed the signs of her son's supposed size. Did she not pay attention to him? Was he good at hiding it from her?

"Come here, Mom. I'll let you use the device for a while." She scooted over and patted the bed. "Let loose, and think of your son's massive cock."

"I don't know," she said. But Amy had already stood and faced her mother. She pulled Mia's shirt up and over her head. She undid the clasp of her skirt, and it pooled around her feet.

Left in only a bra and panties, she stood there, her daughter's nakedness a reminder of her former youth. It was like looking into a mirror into the past, her daughter could have been a clone of her from 20 years ago.

Curious, Mia reached out and held her daughter's breast in her hand. Amy watched her, a smile present. "Just like yours," she said.

"Oh baby, mine are older and saggier."

Amy released the hooks, causing her mom's breasts to come free of the confining bra. "They look great to me." She pressed her boobs to her mother's. They squished together in a mass of titflesh.

"Here, lay down. I'll put the pads on you." Amy tugged the pads from the sides of her pussy, and pulled her mother's panties down. As soon as they were attached, Mia felt the pleasure coursing through her. Amy guided her mother to the bed and crawled between her legs.

Already, her mom's pussy was leaking. The pads were making short work on her. Mia's thighs squeezed rhythmically.

Dragging her finger through her mother's pussy lips, she collected her juices on her finger. "Oh god," Mia moaned.

"Tasty, Mom." Her mother's juice was tasty and tangy.

****[]

Amy opened her eyes to see her brother standing at the door. Neither of them had heard him come in, despite all the noise he makes moving through the house.

He'd pulled his cock out and was slowly rubbing it. His eyes were locked on his mom's pussy. She was on her knees, bent over, eating her daughter out, the pads still in place on her pussy.

Amy caught his attention. She held her finger to her lips. He nodded, and she moved her index finger into a circle on her other hand and pointed to their mother's ass.

She held her mom's head down against her pussy. Mom was about to get the surprise of her life. Corey's cock was about to invade the place where he'd come from, the warm tunnel between his mom's legs.

Mia jerked in shock as she felt her pussy suddenly filled by her son's hard cock. Amy held her head down against her pussy. She couldn't move, impaled on the cock filling her pussy. She knew that it must be Corey. Amy hadn't been lying, he was built like an ox. He filled her up like no one had before. The girth of his cock stretched her pussy so much she thought she might break.

Fully sunk into his mother, he held himself there, savoring the feeling of her pussy surrounding him. Her body shook in orgasm, and her pussy pulsated on him, squeezing him uncontrollably. She knew in that instant that she'd never have another lover.

He leaned over her and grabbed her tits. His hands squeezed and mauled them. Meanwhile, her face was still buried in her daughter's cunt. She lapped at her clit, her finger moving in and out. She fucked her daughter, while her son fucked her.

Mia had no idea how many orgasms she had. After the first one, they were hard to tell apart. All she knew was that she hadn't felt like this before.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom."

"Yes, baby. Shoot your load in your mom. Fill me up."

He rammed all the way in, his cockhead resting against her cervix. She squeezed him with her pussy. That triggered his orgasm. His hot cum filled her pussy.

Corey looked at Amy. "Your turn, Sis." He pulled out of his mother. His cum gushed from her cunt, spilling down onto the mattress. She collapsed on her side, barely able to move.

Amy was ready. Fully saturated from her mother's oral ministrations, she reached for her brother and pulled him to her. Amazingly, he was still hard, even after dumping a load into their mother just seconds before.

"You don't know how much I've been waiting for this." His cock nestled up against her pussy.

"Oh, I know. Did you think I didn't know that both of you were using the device? You've both been very naughty.

alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers
12