Electrostimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dragged his cock along her pussy, making her moan in anticipation. "Don't tease me. I need to feel you inside me. I've been fantasizing about you since I first saw your cock. It's all I can think about."

"This little thing?" He slid back along her pussy, rubbing along her clit with the length of his cock. She shuddered at the sensation.

"Corey, honey, don't tease your sister. Give her your cock like she needs. Fuck the shit out of her."

"Okay, Mom. Ready, sis?"

She just nodded.

His cock pushed at her opening, pushing into her, spreading her pussy apart.

"Unnhh. Oh my god."

He kept pushing, slipping further and further into her until he reached her cervix. She felt him pressing against the entrance to her womb as if knocking on the door to her motherhood.

"Let me just feel you before you fuck me, please." She'd never felt as full of cock as she did at this moment. She knew that she was going to break up with her boyfriend. Nothing he could do compared with what she was feeling right now, and Corey hadn't even started yet.

"Fuck her, son. Fuck her like the cock hungry slut she is. Claim her, make her yours. Just like you did to me."

Amy looked at her mom. She'd never seen her mother look so happy.

Just then, Corey pulled out and then filled her again. He was fucking her now, every stroke hitting her cervix with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She'd be sore there later, but right now, in this moment, she wanted as much of him as she could get.

"Fuck her, son. Dump your hot sperm into her cunt.

"I will, Mom. Her pussy is so tight."

"That's because your cock is more than enough for her. You're stretching her out. You'll ruin her for anyone else after this. I know you've ruined me for anyone else."

He fucked his sister. Her tight cunt gripped his cock, trying to keep him inside her warm sheath.

"Oh god, bro, I'm cumming!" The orgasm ripped through her, the intensity reset her brain, and she was confused for a few moments, knowing only that she was being fucked by the biggest cock she'd ever felt.

A kiss brought her back. She opened her eyes to see her mother. "Mom. It's amazing."

"I thought he might have fucked you stupid there for a minute." She giggled.

His cock hadn't stopped and she felt exhausted. "Please cum soon, Corey. I don't know how much more I can take.

Just then she felt something on her nipples. Current fired through them, stimulating them and sending shocks to her clit. Mia had attached the stop pads to her daughter's nipples and turned up the power. Her back arched up off the bed and she screamed.

Amy felt like a rag doll made of pleasure. Her body was a mass of sensations. Overloaded, she was lost in a raging ocean of sensation. Her brother's cock splitting her open, the shocks to her nipples, her mother nuzzling her neck, her hot breath on her skin.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced.

"Yes, yes. Fill me, cum inside me. I need it."

His cum filled her, scalding her pussy.

****

Amy woke. She felt like she'd been hit by a Mack truck. Stiff and sore all over. Particularly her poor pussy. While she had enjoyed her brother's cock poking at her cervix the night before, she was paying for it today. No matter how much she loved feeling his cock inside her, she'd need time to recuperate before she let him near her pussy again. She wondered what a blowjob would be like.

Her brother was to her right, his arm draped over her belly. To her left, her mom was curled up to her, softly snoring into her boob.

She smiled to herself and fell back asleep.

12