Elegant Aunt Ellie Pt. 02

Story Info
My Elegant Aunt Has a Plan!
2.5k words
4.52
20.2k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers

Elegant Aunt Ellie Part 2

by DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

(o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o) (o Y o)

It turned out that my elegant Aunt Ellie's "plan" was as follows: Sneak Around!

Actually it was a little more complicated than that. It was really to 1) tease me to distraction, 2) encourage me to grow a big hard stiffie and THEN to sneak me off somewhere so that she could reduce my massive hard-on to a limp worn-out piece of string!

Uncle Walter was home now but that didn't seem to faze Aunt Ellie in the least little bit. In fact, now that Uncle Walter was home Aunt Ellie was getting more sex than ever! She seemed to really like the sneaky part.

Uncle Walter had been home for a few days. He was busy at work most of the time. I rarely saw him. But Aunt Ellie was an almost constant presence in my life.

Here is how a typical day would start for me.

At the breakfast table Aunt Ellie sat next to me and fondled my groin until I was at full length! Then she carefully extracted me from my pants. She had to be careful. If she had just yanked me out my dick would have risen up above the table top and I'm sure Uncle Walt, sitting across from us, would have noticed that!

She proceeded to fondle and stroke my more than foot long dick until I was just on the edge of a massive explosion. Her hand, which could almost reach all the way around my shaft, slid up and down. From my ball sack to the head of my cock. As she felt my cock start to flex she dropped her spoon to the floor. With a sound of exasperation she slipped to her knees and, while fumbling for the utensil, crammed my dickhead into her mouth and sucked down every drop that was spurting out of my dick! Her timing was perfect. She never missed a drop of my first eruption of the day!

She was licking her lips as she rose to resume her seat. She resumed stroking me, squeegeeing every drop into her hand which she then discreetly licked up!

Uncle Walt had no earthly idea what was happening across the table from him! He was deep into reading the WSJ.

Later that morning Aunt Ellie cornered me in the laundry room where I was washing out my sheets from last night's romp. Uncle Walt had gone to the office and Aunt Ellie felt no need to be discreet or quiet! Pressing herself up against me from behind Aunt Ellie made a point of rubbing her big fat Triple G tits against my back while she slipped her hands under my shirt to caress my pecs and abs.

She had me turn around and pulled my t-shirt up to my armpits. Then she tickled my nipples and undid my belt so she could get at my dick. I wasn't hard yet but she fixed that in a hurry!

After spending a few luxurious minutes licking and sucking my cock to total stiffness she stood up and braced herself against the washing machine.

"Fuck me from behind while I push my clit against the washer! The vibrations will help me get off in a hurry! Come on, Mac, slam that giant dick into my needy pussy! I need to feel you fill me to the brim with that massive cock! Come on and do it, darling!"

As usual it took several thrusts for me to start to make headway into her tight little pussy! She was wiggling and twitching front to back and side to side as I worked. As I hit the four inch mark I could feel her pussy walls start trembling and convulsing as she had a small orgasm. Soon enough she was cumming uncontrollably. The direct stimulus of her clit by the washing machine as well as the massive thickness of my cock was driving her insane and she was loving it!

"Oh, Mac! It's like the first time! Every time! So good! So very, very good! Keep going! Don't stop! I need to feel all of you as deep as you can go! I love your dick! Your huge, horse-sized cock feels so good as it drives into me! Keep going!" My elegant Aunt Ellie was crying and sobbing as we worked together to make her cum time after time!

She was bent over the washing machine, panting and mewling with pleasure as I kept up my assault on her defenseless puss-puss! I wasn't going to stop until she had absorbed everything that I had to offer!

Eventually I was slamming into the back of her cunt with each stroke! Her pussy was spasming and clutching at me as she rocketed from one orgasm to another!

"OH, fuck! I'm cumming so much and so hard! So good! You are the best! No one is even half the man you are and I love every inch of you! Please don't stop! Please, please! More! I want more! I can't help myself! You feel so good in my pussy!"

And her pussy felt amazing to my dick! I was on the edge of splashing her cunt with my cum when she pulled her self away from me, knelt in front of me and wrapped her big 34-GGG tits around my dick. Pumping and pushing she propelled me to spurt all over her chest and face before she finally slipped her lips over my dickhead and sucked up what little was left!

"Oh, Aunt Ellie! You are a greedy little cock-sucker aren't you?" I teased her.

"Only for your gigantic horse-cock, Mac! Now come with me! Walt won't be back for a few more hours and I know exactly how we should spend the time!

She pulled me to my bedroom using my cock as a handle. Once there she threw a sheet on the bed and then pushed me onto my back. Almost as I hit the mattress she had her lips around my dick head! Her agile tongue was licking and caressing my cock head as she slowly stroked my shaft with both hands.

Aunt Ellie spent the next few hours coaxing me to one erection after another. Each one she rode to climax upon climax. Most of them she would then suck on until I blew my balls into her greedy mouth and throat! She didn't miss much and what she did miss she made a point of vacuuming up and sucking down! My elegant Aunt Ellie was rapidly becoming a cum-hungry slut with giant hooters that she used to arouse me!

A few days later Aunt Ellie confronted me after breakfast. For a change she had not spent the breakfast coaxing me to ejaculate. And she hadn't snuck into my room the night before either! I had had over twelve hours of rest! Honestly, I'd needed it! Aunt Ellie was proving capable of draining me dry! Her sex drive was incredible!

This morning she was dressed modestly in a skirt that reached mid-thigh and a loose blouse. Despite how loose the blouse was I could still make out how high and proud her tits were on her chest!

"Do you know what today is, Mac?" she asked.

"Um, no. What is today, Aunt Ellie?"

"It's Tuesday, Mac. It's Tuesday. And I've decided that it is," she paused for dramatic effect. "It is TItty Fucking Tuesday!" She whipped off her blouse to expose her massive breasts as they quivered and shimmied. They were being cradled in a bra that was so low cut that it exposed all of her cleavage! Her nipples were on display, erect and quivering with excitement.

Without another word she slid to her knees and dropped my trousers to my ankles. I wasn't wearing any underwear, of course, so she was able to envelop my boner in her magnificent cleavage!

Within moments I was at full extension, having my dick massaged and caressed with her magnificent Triple-G melons! It felt so good! I knew that Aunt Ellie would want to play with me for a while.

Sure enough Aunt Ellie would pull me out of her mammary prison so that she could suck it and then she would beat her nipples with my steel like dick.

Whap, whap, whap! She was grinning up at me with an evil look in her eyes as she pummeled herself with my hard on. Then she tucked me back between her tits and continued to provide me with a wonderful titty fuck! It felt so good! And this time it was only a few moments until I was spurting ropes of cum between her mams!

"Oh, that feels so good! I love to feel your cum drying on my skin! Warm and slippery. And it tastes so good, too!"

She used my dick head to wipe up all the cum that I had spewed onto her. Then she licked the cum off my cock and swallowed it while whimpering with pleasure as she worked!

While she was licking her lips and chasing down the last of my cum that was lodged in her cleavage I thought back to how I had thought of her as Elegant Aunt Ellie. Now I thought of her as Busty, Cum-hungry Size Queen Aunt Ellie! I liked this version a lot more! She was always hungry for my big dick. She constantly was looking for ways to make me get a big hard-on which she was always eager to coax to an eruption of cum for her to drink down and slather all over her big titties!

Her manner of dress had changed. From the bolero jackets and frilly blouses she had favored because they disguised her munificence. Around the house she now wore skin tight. And low-cut! She wanted to show off her amazing curves for me! Now she favored cleavage boasting, exhibitionist tops that allowed her hard nipples to make themselves known.

No longer clad in respectable skirts and pants she preferred yoga pants. Tiny little shorts that made daisy dukes look modest! They clung to her pussy, allowing me and anyone else a good look at the delta between her legs. Some times I could see dampness forming as she grew excited.

When she wore skirts they ended closer to her hips than to her knees. She still wore heels. But these were higher than before! She preferred stripper heels that made her legs look even more amazing than ever. They forced her butt to sway in a hypnotic tick-tock fashion when she walked around the house.

Actually she seldom walked any longer. She stalked, she sauntered or minced. She sashayed! When she was wearing something low cut she would make it a point to land hard on her heels. This caused her massive breasts to shimmy and shake, to quiver and bounce, barely contained in the low-cut bras that she now preferred! It was a constant show! I could see her nipples as they scraped against the fabric of her tops.

It was all attempting to get me to spring a boner. And it worked! With Aunt Ellie prancing around in low-cut or skin-tight outfits bouncing her big, big titties for me to stare at, I was always on the verge of an erection. And she would see this and jump on me!

"It's time, Mac! Come with me," she instructed. When we got to her bedroom she wasted no time yanking her blouse off to expose her amazing physique. Her pebble like nipples were throbbing in front of her as she was squeezing and manipulating her fat titties while she was licking her lips.

"Get naked, Mac, show me that big hard dick of yours! I want to suck and lick it so it will slip easily between my big tits! I know you like the way it feels when you tittie-fuck me. And you know I like that way it feels too!"

She was kneeling in front of me as she ran her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. I was dripping wet when she straightened up just enough to close her cleavage around my throbbing cock. Her finger tips played with my ball sack as I thrust my hips back and forth, tittie fucking the biggest, nicest titties I had ever encountered.

I was trying to hold off the urge to spurge all over her boobs! But she was gazing up at me, licking her lips as she manipulated her big boobs to vary the pressure on my shaft. It felt wonderful. My elegant Aunt Ellie was a veritable cock-hungry slut!

As i started to shoot my cum between her tits, Aunt Ellie pulled back enough that she could grab me with both hands. She directed my output over the upper swells of her tits and then onto her face! She was laughing and giggling as she squeezed my last little output onto her tongue.

"Yummy! So yummy," she told me while making a show of savoring and swallowing my cum. "I just love the taste of your seed, Mac! Now lie down on the bed so I can treat your cock the way that it should be treated!"

Moments later I was sprawled across the bed while Aunt Ellie shifted my hips onto her thighs. She leaned forward just a bit and pried her tits apart enough to capture my prick between them.

"Look!" she exulted. "I don't have to use my hands to keep your magnificence between my titties! That's so cool!" She wiggled her shoulders left and right. Sure enough, my cock remained held between her giant tits! I was getting a "hands free" tittie fuck! I had heard of them but this was the first time for me to experience it! It felt great!

As soon as Aunt Ellie sensed that I was close to an ejaculation she freed me and dove on me. She pulled my hard on as deep into her throat as she could manage and beat me off with both hands while I erupted deep in her mouth.

Once I was drained she carefully returned me to between her boobs and started to give me another tittie fuck.

And so it went all afternoon! Tittie fucks led to blowjobs that she drank down with enthusiasm! I don't think a drop escaped her!

I had to plead off from dinner. I was drained and worn out! Aunt Ellie had sucked out everything I had to offer! She never climbed on my stiff cock, she used her tits and lips to empty my tank into her ever thirsty mouth.

Honestly I slept for sixteen hours straight. I think Aunt Ellie crept into bed with me once or twice while I slept to suck my cock. She was insatiable!

I can't wait for school to start classes again. It's the only way to escape my elegant Aunt Ellie!

The EnDDDD

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers