All Comments on 'Elegy for a Star Ch. 001-010'

by ElegistErotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kwiksilver9kwiksilver94 months ago

Incredible world building. Can't wait too see where you are going to take this

FinalManFinalMan4 months ago

I rarely come across erotic stories that I can genuinely say a very well written. This story is one of them and I'm really looking forward to where this goes. My only criticism where you switched from past tense to present tense in some parts. It took me out of the narration. I'm personally just not a fan of present tense but that wasn't the issue, it just made the storytelling a bit wonky.

Overall, this was very well done! I do hope that Tess won't be the girl with a cock in the story.

ElegistEroticaElegistErotica4 months agoAuthor

Thank you both so much! And yeah, the switching tense part is a problem that I had, but I think I do a better job in the later chapters. I appreciate your compliments so much.

Damonkey916Damonkey9163 months ago

I am not usually a fan of Futa. I took a chance and started reading this story. Your story is very well written and has peaked my curiosity. I look forward to enjoying more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don't ever botch a posting like you did today. You had already posted this series, but in doing it all at once, again, for whatever reason on the busiest day of the week you managed to push other authors off the Sci-Fi & Fantasy page. Nice going, who do you think you are? Nobody even got a chance to see these authors works. Bugger off.

ElegistEroticaElegistEroticaabout 2 months agoAuthor

Sorry, Anonymous. It was out of my control. Mod/Admin removed my work to re-title it and reposted it all at once without my input. While I am glad that they retitled these things, it screwed others up by posting it all at once. It's really shitty that this messed with others' work, and I wish this had been considered.

fpprsprfpprsprabout 2 months ago

Futa story with moderate and non-boring world building!

And it looks like the futanari is submissive, is that a dream?

Good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElegistErotica@ElegistErotica
See the Discord link below for 11 canon character pictures and to chat with other fans and me! See the Patreon for the same pictures (for free), as well as 6 NSFW pictures of the characters (more to follow), advanced chapters (2 months worth of chapters in advance). It also ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES