Elegy for a Star Ch. 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mairaela looked relieved, so Scirocca made sure to temper her expectations, "Well, assuming they don't look too closely." She didn't want Mairaela to think that Scirocca could just cover up any crime that she committed.

"So what do we make it look like?" Mairaela said, looking as though she didn't want to consider the alternative to this plan working.

Scirocca hummed and snapped a finger as she pondered Pava's corpse, "Well, it needs to be her fault, obviously. Gwendolyn has puncture wounds all over her face, and that can't be hidden for long, and we'll need to include it in our version of the events. We'll need to get her to report this as soon as we're done."

Mairaela looked around, "So Pava attacks Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn reacts in self-defense. Why would Pava do that?"

"Because Gwen was going to expose her. The signs of all of Pava's experiments on Tess are very real, which will only reinforce the story we're trying to sell," Scirocca responded, counting the paces from Pava's body to the bottom of the stairs.

"But how did Gwen learn about it in the first place?" Mairaela asked.

Scirocca clicked her tongue, "That is the part that I am struggling with."

"It was because I told her what the Madame was up to," chittered a voice within Scirocca's mind. There was a scratching of eight legs upon stone, before the massive, arachnid form of the Echoshaper appeared upon the wall. Its human face twitching as it twisted toward them.

"Oh, what the fuck is that," Mairaela blurted, turning to Scirocca, "Did you hear it talk in your head, too?"

Scirocca nodded and spoke aloud to Szachosh'te, "Your help is appreciated."

"Of course," came the echoing in their minds as Szachosh'te helped weave their web of lies, "The Madame had grown deranged, using the students sent to her as subjects for her experimentations. Someone had to stop her, and it couldn't have been I. She had control over me, after all." The Echoshaper chittered and clicked its feet upon the stone, "I saw the Dame in Tess' memories during my work and reached out to her for assistance in stopping the madwoman Pava."

"That will work," Scirocca said, inclining her head politely toward Szachosh'te, "Thank you."

"Wait," Mairaela paused, looking back and forth between Scirocca and the spider before she landed on the latter, "Why are you helping us? What's in it for you to be rid of Pava?"

"Nothing, but I do want to help Tess," it telegraphed directly into their minds, "She did not deserve the Madame's treatment and her rescuer should not be punished."

"We will ensure that she knows what you did for us," Scirocca explained, "And for her."

After their ruse was s they departed, Mairaela turned to ask Scirocca, "Will this work?"

Scirocca nodded her head, "It will."

"How do you know?"

"Because our lie is what they want to hear," Scirocca explained, "They would much rather the handler of the Echoshaper, a Yysh cultist, finally snap than to have their Librarian covering up a murder for the entirety of their new enlistees. And that one of them possesses a demon within her that somehow got past all of their checks. The lie is easier to swallow."

Chapter 54 - Recovery

"Run!" Tess gasped, heaving air as she lurched upward off of the bed. Her sight was blurry, the light in the room hurt and every part of her body ached. She closed her eyes once again, groaning as she tried to process the last thing she remembered.

A spider. That's the last thing she remembered. A gigantic, horrific spider. She wasn't able to move. That snake-headed bitch paralyzed her. Tess took a deep breath, letting it out calmly. The fear was welling up inside of her, tears building behind her eyes. She'd been so afraid and helpless. It made her want to give up on all of this Corps and Black Sun business. It was becoming too much. Maybe she could learn to be content with Miri, happy enough to move along without knowing who she was before, and build a life elsewhere.

"Tess?" Miri spoke softly to her, but it wasn't in her mind this time. Tess' eyes slowly fluttered open, still sensitive to the light, to see Miri floating at her bedside. It'd been so long since Miri manifested in front of her, Tess almost forgot that she could do it. She wondered if anyone else would see Miri right now, or not.

Tess tried to speak, but her voice was dry. She simply looked instead. Miri appeared afraid, sympathetic and kind in this moment. There was no sarcasm; no malice. She smiled softly. "I'm glad you're awake," she whispered, taking Tess' hand in her own, "How are you feeling?"

Unable to speak, Tess just slowly shook her head and Miri let out a soft chuckle, "That was a stupid question, huh?" One of the demoness' hands reached out to brush some of Tess' hair aside, "Gwendolyn is here too."

Miri gestured beyond Tess. Looking over, she could see the silver-haired knight sleeping beside her, fully dressed and facing Tess. She realized that she was in her dormitory, upon her own bed. Gwendolyn must've fallen asleep watching her. The thought brought warmth to her chest. She wished she could kiss her right now.

"What is wrong with me?" Tess asked in her mind.

Miri just shook her head, "You were a little cut up, but nothing major. Right now I figure it's just because you haven't moved in two months," Miri explained.

"Two mo-..!?" This time it came from her voice, hoarse and cracked. She coughed, which put a pain in her chest. What the fuck had happened?

"Pava found out about me. Wanted to experiment. Maybe pull me out," Miri explained, "I was conscious the whole time."

For a moment Tess was horrified and scared for Miri, but the demon joked it away, "Talk about boring, right? There's nothing to read in here." Tess couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Anything I can do to help?" Miri asked, "Want a blowjob?"

Tess chuckled dryly, holding her sore stomach, "I'll collect on that later, if you don't mind."

"Yeah, of course," Miri smiled. She perked up a bit and looked to the door, "Someone's coming." The demoness vanished from sight in an instant just as the door cracked open.

"...moment now," came a familiar voice as Calliope entered the room, her mechanical gauntlet clicking and whirring to maintain balance on certain components. Behind her was Mairaela, who spotted Gwen and alerted Calliope to keep the volume down. When Mairaela saw that Tess was awake, she gasped and rushed to the bedside. The Fey wasted no time and leaned in, pressing her lips to Tess'. It wasn't particularly harmless to the soreness in her body, but it didn't hurt that much. At least, it didn't hurt more than she desperately wanted to kiss Mairaela back.

It ended all too quickly, Mairaela drawing back with a little trail of spittle that she wiped away with a chuckle, "I'm so glad to see you awake. I was so worried."

Tess nodded her head, smiling back and whispering dryly, "Good to see-..koff!..--you too.."

"Tess," Calliope said, her gauntlet's mechanical pieces bringing up a glass cup beside a small vial, which sprayed a milky fluid into it, "I need you to drink this. It's medicine." She brought Edwyn--the name that Calliope gave the gauntlet--as it held out the cup on two brass prongs.

With a careful examination of the cup, Tess took it and swallowed it down. It didn't taste good, but it wasn't terrible either. Tess let out a little sigh and Edwyn politely recollected the cup from her hand. "You should be up and moving by tonight," Calliope said, "Just not very quickly. You'll take it slow until we can get a proper ritual to get you righted. A patrol got hit by a harpy attack on the mountains and triage has them taking precedence for healing, since your situation isn't as dire."

"Makes sense," Tess coughed, "Where's Joyona?"

Mairaela frowned and shook her head, "Not sure. She's been gone a couple of days."

"Who rescued me?"

Mairaela pursed her lips and glanced at Calliope, who was more focused on examining Edwyn's magical analysis of Tess' body, "Gwen did. The echoshaper warned her that Pava was up to something."

"They all helped you. Gwendolyn killed Pava and they had to cover it up," Miri whispered in Tess' mind. Tess was too tired to even be surprised. If she slept so long, why was she tired?!

After some time to be caught up, Mairaela and Calliope departed after half an hour or so. It was only then that Miri reappeared, lying down atop Tess. She was floating, weightless, so there wasn't any pain to it, but it was still nice to feel Miri's heat and softness upon her body.

"So, how about it, Tessy?" Miri purred, "I think I've got just the thing for you." She leaned forward and pecked Tess on the lips with a soft, quick kiss, "Let's get that princess wand all hard and ready to go, yeah? I really want to fuck you. Mairaela's gotten all the fun so far."

"I want to fuck you too," Tess replied sorely, "But I can't exactly move all that well. And Gwendolyn-..."

"Oh please. Gwendolyn has literally woken up three times now to find you fucking or getting a handjob from someone. It's kind of a theme by this point. Plus, maybe she'll join in again?" Miri smirked.

Tess felt her cock twitch at the thought. Not only was she excited to fuck Miri, but the idea that Gwendolyn would join in again was exhilarating.

"Besides," Miri whispered, "I'll take care of all of it. You just lie still. Or do whatever's comfortable. I have a feeling you'll start moving with the right inspiration." She gave a little laugh.

Tess debated it in her mind. It really wasn't much of a choice. She wanted it. She just didn't want to disappoint Miri if she wasn't able to move all that much. Still, the longer it took to decide, the hornier she got, and the easier the choice became.

"Let's do it," Tess whispered with a wicked grin, "Make me cum, Miri."

Chapter 55 - Why I Enjoy It

Miri gently pulled Tess' sleepwear down over her hips and in a very caring and gentle way, slipped them off of her feet. She tossed the clothes into a messy pile on the floor and laid down upon her stomach between Tess' thighs. Tess' cock was half hard from Miri's teasing words, and though it hung partly limp between her thighs, it was fat and heavy, swollen to its enormous, ten-inch size.

"I'm so excited to have this big thing stuffed inside of me," Miri purred, bringing her face close to Tess' cock and blowing a gentle stream of cold air across it. Tess shivered and let out a sore, soft laugh. She could feel MIri's hand envelop the base of her cock, lifting it upward and bringing her face in closely. She slapped that semi-hard meat upon her soft cheeks, nuzzling against it with a fond look on her face.

"Fuck, Miri, you're too cute," Tess groaned softly. Gwendolyn was still sleeping next to her, and she didn't want to wake her up yet again by having sex. Tess could feel her cock swelling under Miri's attention. The demoness' heavy breasts were squeezed between Tess' thighs, swelling against her legs with every slow breath.

Miri gave Tess' cock a slow stroke of her hand, leaning in and giving her cock a gentle peck on the crown. "Did you know Mairaela gave you a sponge bath while you were out?" Miri whispered, "She was quite thorough with this area, especially. For some reason. Didn't use a sponge for long either, before she resorted to other means." Her nose wiggled a bit as she sniffed at Tess' sex, much to Tess' embarrassment, but Miri seemed to enjoy whatever she sensed. "Do you know why I enjoy this so much?" Miri whispered, wrapping her lips around the head of Tess' cock and sliding them off with a firm suck. Tess could feel her cock pulled toward Miri's lips before they came off with a pop!

"Enjoy what? Sucking cock?" Tess panted.

"Mhmmm~.." Miri whispered back, "It's because it can be so intimate and sweet. It's so one-sided in a way." She repeated the action, suckling at Tess' cock. This time she let her tongue slip out to caress underneath Tess' crown. "I am devoting everything to your pleasure, so much so that I'm using my mouth to make you feel good. The center of intimacy," Miri whispered.

Tess' lip quivered until she bit down on it. Her toes were curling and uncurling and her breath was quickening. Miri's words were as exciting as her lips.

"I am ignoring my own pleasure to focus solely on you. To make you cum. How hot is that?" Miri guided Tess' cock into her mouth, smoothing her lips over the woman's crown and taking the first few inches into that hot little mouth. She swirled her tongue around Tess' shaft once, twice, and then molded it to the contour of her length while she pumped her head up and down for a moment. Tess huffed and whimpered, blinking her eyes dizzily.

"Miri, I'm-.. I'm close," Tess whispered worriedly. Gods, that was quick. Tess' cheeks reddened at the thought that she was such a quick shot. She didn't even have the excuse that this was new to her anymore, or her first time.

"I know, sweetheart," Miri cooed as she slipped her lips off of Tess' length and gave it a few intimate kisses, "It's been weeks and weeks for you. I can't imagine how backed up you must be. Aren't you just aching to empty those big balls of yours?" Miri's hand cupped those hefty orbs between Tess' legs, stroking and caressing them in her palm, "So let's get this one out of the way, and then you'll be ready for me to ride you.

"Anyway, I was saying," Miri continued, licking at the side of Tess' cock from root to tip, "I'm kissing your cock like I would your mouth. Like it's a lover. That's how much I enjoy this. How enthusiastic I am."

"That's so hot," Tess whimpered, voice catching in her throat and replaced with a soft moan.

Miri smiled at the sound, "That was hot. Keep making those noises for me, baby."

Tess couldn't get it out of her mind how much Miri loved a cock in her mouth. How desperate she was for it. How much she just wanted to have it filling her mouth again and again. Doubly so once the demoness took her back between her lips and began to bob her head. Miri was obviously desperate for Tess' cum, and the thought only drove Tess further along.

With a rising amount of panting and soft cries, Tess was at her limit. "Oh, gods, Miri," Tess whimpered, sorely arching her back to push deeper into the horned woman's mouth. Miri twisted her head back and forth, suckling and licking at new angles, moaning as she pleasured Tess. It was the moaning that set Tess off, and the woman gave out a cry.

Miri startled at the first spurt from Tess' cock, but she remained in place. She had that cock-drunk, blissed out expression on her face that she had the last time she was sucking Tess' cock. She really does love this, doesn't she? Miri tried to keep up with Tess' orgasm, but even with her rapid swallowing, a great deal of that cloying cream began to spill from the seal of Miri's lips and Tess' shaft, especially once Tess lifted a hand to push Miri's head down. The extra space taken by more inches of Tess' cock squeezed out more cum from her lips, and Miri's eyes grew half-lidded.

By the time it ended, her weeks-long celibacy blown into Miri's lovely mouth, Tess was panting dizzily. She heard a voice beside her. Gwendolyn, of course, said with a sigh, "I thought Mairaela snuck into our room tonight."

She gave a long stretch as Miri came up from Tess' dick, swallowing the last mouthful with a big helping of cum dripping down her chin and into her cleavage. "Hey, Miri," Gwendolyn said softly.

Miri fanned her fingers, "Hi there. Want a taste?"

Gwendolyn paused, looking back and forth between Miri and Tess. She whispered, "Hey, Tess. I'm glad you're up," before she rose to her knees. Miri turned to face her and Gwendolyn dipped her head, sticking out her tongue and licked a long line up Miri's cleavage. Tess couldn't believe her eyes. If she ever went even partially soft, she certainly wasn't anymore.

Miri cupped her breasts and held them out for Gwen, who kissed and suckled at the little droplets and lines of cum that fell onto them when Miri couldn't hold it all in her mouth. Gwendolyn sat back and licked her lips, nodding her head like she'd just sampled and approved of a fine wine. Her chin was messy with cum that was smeared onto it from Miri's tits.

Even Miri gave a laugh and said, "Damn, when did you take that stick out of your ass?"

"Fuck off," Gwendolyn grinned, "Tess has had it rough lately. I only did that for her."

Tess was smiling from ear to ear, so much that Gwendolyn burst out laughing when she saw her, holding a hand up to cover her cum-covered lips and chin.

"If you'll excuse me," Miri explained, shifting in front of Gwendolyn, "I've got a big dick to ride."

Chapter 56 - Tight

Miri positioned herself over Tess' hips. Given how short the demoness was and how tall Tess' cock stood, the head of her dick pressed against the soft, shaved mound of Miri's lips even though she hadn't lowered herself at all yet. Gwendolyn was lying on her side, snuggled up against Tess. Tess was, expectedly, in a state of bliss, knowing that she was going to get to feel herself stuffed into Miri's cunt, but also wondering how far Gwendolyn's charity was going to go.

Miri reached down to guide Tess' cock but Gwendolyn swatted her hand away. Gwen brought that same hand between Miri's legs and slid a couple fingers deep into her pussy. The horned one whimpered and rocked her head back, lips parting and hips rocking forward. Gwendolyn drew her hand back, her fingers slick with how wet MIri was after the blowjob she'd given Tess. Gwendolyn took that same hand and smeared Miri's arousal over the head of Tess' cock, holding it just beneath the head and urging it back and forth between Miri's labia.

Miri was shaking with pleasure. All of that composure she had a moment ago--teasing Tess, taunting Gwen--was long gone, replaced instead by this whimpering, panting mess. "Look at you," Gwendolyn said to Miri, "Where'd that cocksure little imp go? I only see a big-titted slut here, begging for dick." The knight kept massaging the crown of Tess' cock and Miri's slit as she taunted, "I think I like you better like this, Miri." Tess could hear the smile in Gwendolyn's voice, "Beg for it."

Trying to angle her hips and push herself down, Miri's attempt to avoid humiliation was thwarted when Gwen pulled Tess' length out of the way. The result only had Miri rubbing Tess' lengthy shaft across her lips. She whimpered and whined as Gwendolyn purred, "Tsk. Bad girl. Say sorry, or I'm going to take this dick all for myself."

The idea of them fighting over her thrilled Tess, and Gwendolyn's dirty talk was so unlike her that it had an extra effect. Tess' heart was positively thrumming against her chest, threatening to burst out of it, it felt. Miri looked defeated, biting her lip and quivering, "I'm sorry."

"Look at me and say it," Gwen insisted.

Miri struggled with the thought, but relented, "I'm sorry, Gwen."

"That isn't my name," Gwendolyn growled.

"Gwendolyn, I'm so sorry!"

Gwen slapped Tess' cock against Miri's sex, causing the demoness to squeak and shiver, "I have a title," Gwendolyn said, "You will use it."

"I'm so sorry, Dame Gwendolyn. I shouldn't have tried to take her dick without permission," Miri huffed and whined. Tess was amazed by how the demoness had been so easily cowed.

"Lift your hips," Gwen ordered, "If you can take her whole cock, I'll forgive you. But your body is so small, and that cock is so big, I don't think you can do it."

Miri brought her hips up hastily, inhaling with excitement. She had to lean forward, resting her hands on Tess' shoulders. Tess felt a little sore, but it was more her head and legs, and so she felt comfortable supporting Miri's weight. Miri didn't seem to recall Tess' pain when she did it; too distracted, Tess supposed.

Gwendolyn stroked Tess' cock once, twice, and then angled it, guiding it to the entrance of Miri's tight little cunt. "Go ahead," she told Miri.