Elegy for a Star Ch. 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miri began to lower her hips and immediately whimpered as that too-thick cock began to squeeze into that too-tight pussy. The demoness had to cry and pant, wiggling her hips to squeeze Tess' cock inside of her. Tess herself was biting her lip, her body tensed, focused entirely on the feeling that Miri was imparting, the sight of her body, and the sound of Gwendolyn's taunting.

The demon's lips here pressed tightly together as she rolled her hips to fit Tess inside of her a quarter-inch at a time. Her thighs were shaking and she had to splay her knees out wider. Miri, panting, took a break in order to get her feet underneath her so that she was squatting over Tess' hips instead of kneeling.

"Tch.. Is that all you can do?" Gwen commented, "You don't even have half of it inside of you. That's pathetic."

Miri's whole body was shaking, her tongue hanging out, as she continued to press herself lower. A whine escaped her throat as another inch squeezed inside of her.

"That'a'girl," Gwendolyn purred, reaching up and cupping one of Tess' breasts. She squeezed the soft mound and brushed a thumb across her taut, perky nipple. She turned to Tess and said, "Let me get this slut pleasing you properly and then we can focus on each other."

Tess' lips parted as she looked at Gwendolyn, unable to keep from whimpering from the two-sided attack. She was bucking her hips, squeezing a little more of herself into Miri's body as the two of them timed their movements and worked together. She couldn't believe her ears. What had come over Gwendolyn? Tess wondered if she had always been this way just beneath the surface?

"What are you doing, Miri?" Gwendolyn slipped to her knees and knelt beside the poor demoness, "How do you expect her to breed you if you can't even take her deep enough?"

Miri squeezed her eyes shut and whined, "I'm sorry, Dame Gwendolyn!"

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Tess," Gwen ordered like a soldier, slipping around behind Miri.

"I'm s-sorry, Aahn~! Aah! I'm s-so sorry, Tess! I'm~..nnff-fuck! T-trying!" Miri whimpered.

Tess' instinct to say 'it's okay' nearly kicked in before she went along with the behavior they'd adopted, "Show me you're sorry and take me in. This is your body too, isnt it? It's your dick as well as mine, so shouldn't it be easy?"

Gwendolyn's hands appeared from behind Miri, wrapping around her waist and pressing down on the woman's wide hips. Miri gave a sharp cry and Tess gasped, but the rest of Tess' cock hit home, completely sheathing inside of her. "You just needed a little help," Gwendolyn said, her head beside Miri's canting and kissing at her neck. A hand came up, grabbing one of the demon's horns and holding it back to expose Miri's neck to her teasing lips and tongue.

"Th-hhnn... thank you, Dame G-Gwendolyn.." Miri whined.

With her free hand, Gwendolyn gave Miri a sharp slap on her ass, setting that plump, rounded flesh to bouncing. Tess could feel Miri's pussy clamping down on her, "Oh f-fuck..!" Those walls wrapped so snugly around Tess' length began to flutter and squeeze before Tess felt such warmth and slipperiness around her. Gwendolyn gave Miri another powerful spank, cranking back on that horn in her hand, and Miri cried out with a throaty rattle, eyes to the ceiling, cumming harder than she ever had before.

Chapter 57 - "Performance"

Miri had begun lifting and dropping her hips, squeezing Tess in and out of that tight pussy, which felt like it was sucking her in each time she pulled away. Gwendolyn had left Miri alone and was now resting halfway atop Tess' chest. Gwendolyn had removed her shirt, displaying her pale skin and her modest bust; the taper of her waist and the swell of her hips. Gwendolyn still had the best ass she'd ever seen, even if Mairaela was a near contender. Gods, so was Miri. How had she become so lucky?

Gwedolyn was beautiful. The thought came to Tess' mind even as Miri was bouncing up and down on her cock, a feeling that wasn't able to be ignored. The demoness kept her hands on Tess' sides, arching and bowing her back to raise and lower her hips and fill the room with those flesh-on-flesh sounds.

Meanwhile, Gwendolyn was looking at Tess like Miri looked at her cock a few minutes ago. The knight reached out to cup Tess' cheek and leaned in, pressing her lips to Tess' in what could only be a sensual, soft kiss. Given how she'd just been acting to Miri, the contrast in her behavior was sharp, and it made Tess feel warm. Gwendolyn's kisses were soft, but brief. She returned shortly after each one, gently kissing Tess' bottom lip.

Miri picked up her pace and Tess had to break a kiss to let out a soft moan. "How does it feel?" Gwendolyn asked, stroking Tess' cheek, giving her another kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"So, so good~.." Tess whimpered, raising her hips needfully. Miri was moaning like she was in heat, whimpering and crying out toward the ceiling, hands grabbing at her heavy breasts. Miri dropped back down to her knees and bucked her hips like an animal, quickening her pace.

Tess bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut as she choked back a moan. Gwendolyn brushed her cheek and kissed her on the temple, "Don't hold back, Tess. You can cum as much as you want in her. If you aren't satisfied after this, you can just fuck her again, okay?"

Miri and Tess both whimpered at the thought, and Gwendolyn smirked. Miri's cries built and built, those erotic notes filling the room. Gwendolyn grinned and spoke to Tess, "See how much she loves that big, perfect cock of yours? See how good it makes her feel? I think she's going to cum again."

Sure enough, Miri's cries reached a crescendo. The rhythm of her hips broke down into needy jerks as her whole body tensed and quivered and shook. She let out a sharp cry, grinding herself around the thick base of Tess' cock. Gwendolyn reached down and slapped Miri across the ass, causing the demoness to resume bouncing up and down on Tess' length, "Get going again. Tess hasn't cum yet."

"S-sorry-.. Aahn~! F-fuck, aah! Sorry, Tess!" Miri cried.

"Didn't you want me to take that stick out of my ass, Miri? Well, keep those hips moving or you'll find something up your ass. And it won't be a stick," Gwendolyn couldn't help but chuckle at her own comment. It brought a genuine smile to Tess' lips to see how much fun she was having with this.

Gwendolyn leaned in toward Tess again, one hand massaging Tess' breast while she kissed Tess along the jawline. "Are you gonna cum?" Gwendolyn whispered with a little purr to her voice. She brought her lips closer and nipped at Tess' ear, "I want to see that look on your face when you cum. I want to watch you fill her up. Can you do that for me?"

She whispered into Tess' ear, "Your cum tasted so good. Maybe someday I could be the one to get you off with my mouth... would you like that, Tess? Or maybe you could fuck me. I might let you..."

If Tess hadn't cum already, she'd be long done by the time Miri had squeezed her inside. As it was now, she was only barely holding on. Gwen's whispering in her ear made it impossible to last any longer, though. "I want to fuck you so badly," Tess gasped.

"Let's do it," Gwendolyn whispered, "Let's fuck. I can't wait to get that amazing cock inside of me. I can't wait to feel you cum. I can't wait to make you feel so, soo good."

Tess' body shook slightly, her toes curling, her hoarse voice crying out. She reached out and grabbed Miri's hips, holding the demon down against her own so that she remained as deep inside the woman as possible. She could feel the pulsing of her cock, feel the force of each gush of cum and after it had filled Miri's womb, she could feel the heat of it squeezing past her cock and spilling out between their bodies. Gwendolyn, as suggested, watched her face, stroking her cheeks and coaching her through her orgasm, "That's it. Just like that. You're so amazing, Tess. Thank you for doing that for me."

Miri collapsed in exhaustion, fading away from sight soon after. This left Tess with most of the mess along her hips and pelvis. Her softening cock was glistening with a mix of juices. She was panting, chest rising and falling in sharp, rapid breaths.

Gwendolyn watched and waited, continuing to stroke Tess' cheek as she recovered. There were a couple more kisses all throughout. Tess didn't know how long it took for her to open her eyes and focus again, but Gwendolyn was there, waiting. There were tears in her eyes.

"Gwen?" Tess asked, looking a little concerned. The knight sniffled, wiping at her eyes and giving a sad, short laugh.

She shook her head and explained, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't-... this isn't exactly helping the mood, is it?"

"That's not important, what is it?" Tess asked, leaning a little to the side and taking Gwendolyn's hand, "What happened?"

"I thought I was going to lose you," Gwendolyn's tears flowed freely now. She was sobbing and vulnerable. The Dame rested her forehead upon Tess' breast, hiding her teary eyes.

Tess cradled her head, stroking at her hair and cooing sweet words, "It's okay. I'm okay. I'm not going anywhere. You saved me, remember? You saved me."

Chapter 58 - Mail

The group gathered around at the entrance to the Kravana Hall post office. It wasn't much of an office, really just a nook in the wall blocked by a desk. Behind it, a short woman with an ash blonde bob haircut saluted those that approached. She was dressed in fine military attire, adorned with a small beret atop her head. She seemed to take her job more seriously than others here. "It's only mail," Tess thought.

She quickly realized it was anything but "only mail." The post office lady, who she learned was named Bree. Rather, Corporal Tealeaf. The Corporal was thorough in her organization techniques. Everything was categorized from regiment all the way down to their handler. Tess hadn't even known she had a regiment, but she was apparently a part of the 4th regiment, 4th company, under Captain Maupoissant's handling. She, Gwen, Mairaela and Joyona all were.

A bundle of letters were brought out, wrapped in twine. Gwendolyn took the small stack, thanked Corporal Tealeaf--who saluted once more--and departed. "Want to open them over breakfast?" Mairaela asked the others, "I'm starving."

Breakfast today was a biscuit topped with a brown gravy and a bowl of kaufe. The thin, dark brown liquid sloshed in the bowl. They couldn't even give them a cup?! They were expected to drink slowly with a spoon, apparently. The biscuit was stale, but at least the gravy was good, even if it was a little bit cold by the time they got it.

Mairaela didn't seem to mind, happily digging into the meal with gusto! Joyona had her kaufe downed in seconds by lifting the bowl to her lips and tipping it back. Gwendolyn, with proper manners, slowly sipped at hers with the spoon, taking small, petite bites of the biscuit from time to time. Tess wasn't feeling particularly hungry, especially after seeing the state of the meal.

"So, Scirocca has been doing some digging into that ledger we found-..." Mairaela started eagerly.

Gwendolyn shut it down, "No work talk at the table. Let's just enjoy a meal together, open up some mail, and forget about all of the drama for a bit, alright?"

Mairaela was more than happy with the suggestion, nodding her head with a big smile. Even Joyona nodded her head in approval.

Gwendolyn cut through the twine and all but Tess began to dig through for their mail. Tess had been doing well about not feeling left out, but the thought that everyone would be reading their mail while she sat there staring at a plate of cold food. She spoke up, "How about we read one letter at a time? We can share anything we're willing to share." She suggested 'we,' but everyone knew what she meant.

"Alright," Gwendolyn said, slapping her letter upon her palm, "Who first?"

"Me!" Mairaela blurted, "Me, me!" She brought her hands up to cover her mouth, chuckling at her own urgency.

"Alright then, Mairaela," Gwendolyn said, gesturing to the Fey, "Have at it."

Mairaela--already holding her letter--tore it open and gave it a perusal. She checked over the first couple lines before she began to read aloud:

"Light upon you Mai-Mai,

We miss you! Birdy especially. I wanted to send a picture but we haven't had the time to pose for an artist. What are you learning about? We are excited for you to return with your newfound knowledge of medicine. Also, we haven't been getting mail from the College. Is that unusual? Please make sure to have them address their messages to the Amyvelanora post, not Mytenalenor. Round-ears always mess that up..."

Mairaela grimaced as she looked at the others, "Sorry, my mom's a little... you know." The others chuckled and nodded their heads.

She rambled through the next parts, "Like Mytenalenor is the only city to exist, um... ignorance... greed..." Mairaela shook her head, huffed and ran her eyes further down the paper, "Okay, here.

"Your father was elected as the Hellebore representative here in Amyvelanora, and has established a regular communique with Avourel Yllaven herself! How amazing is that? I, myself, am still sculpting. I sold the Arfroud last week. I was thinking a trip to Gaallenora would be a nice way to celebrate, but maybe we await your first visit? When does your first year end? What classes are you taking?

"Write back immediately, or I'll nip your ears. Sorscha watch you. Signed, mom."

Mairaela looked up and nodded her head, "That's all."

Tess smirked and rested her hand upon her palm and elbow on the table, "When does your first year end?" The College divided their lessons into years, most typically, but the Corps didn't make such distinctions. Only enlistment periods, in which a significant number of Corpsmen didn't even survive.

"So maybe I convinced them to let me come here under the pretense that I would be going to the College and not the Corps and that I was going to become a great doctor and..." Mairaela took in a deep breath of air, refilling her empty lungs, "...return to my home with the medical skills needed to become a Court politician and bring glory and prestige to the Aulidwuf name."

Gwen chuckled and shook her head, "Damn, Mairaela. Don't you think they'll find out eventually?"

"I'm forty-seven!" Mairaela insisted, a number that raised Tess' eyebrows. She did suppose that the Fey aged quite differently than humans, "I am allowed to make my own decisions!"

"And hide them from your parents," Gwendolyn teased, shaking her head, "Tsk."

"Ugh!" Mairaela groaned, "Fine, you read yours, then."

"Not yet, I want to see what's up with that package, Joyona, it looks like it'll be something big," Gwendolyn said, nudging the giantess' arm.

Joyona smirked.

There was a pause before Tess and Mairaela both burst into a fit of laughter. Gwendolyn looked surprised and must've thought back over her phrasing. Her face burnt red and she fumed, "You know what I meant!"

"Good dear, Tess, might I be allowed to bear witness upon yonder package?" Mairaela laughed, imitating Gwendolyn's boyish voice, even if she was greatly exaggerating the royalty in Gwendolyn's tongue. In fact, Gwendolyn didn't really have that sort of speech at all.

Tess smirked and replied in her own voice, "If you're good." The words caused Mairaela to grin mischievously.

"So what is it?" Gwendolyn huffed, diverting the conversation back to Joyona's envelope. It did look heavy, even if the Evigkin had no issues with lifting it. With a pull, the envelope came open and Joyona reached in to pull out a stone tablet.

Joyona's eyes worked over the circular rune and branching spirals laid out across the stones, smirking a moment at the end.

"Joy,

How are you? Mum good. I'm good. Cairn is good. Let us know if you're good.

Love,

Papa"

Joyona chuckled again, much to everyone's confusion. It seemed like a really short letter, and they couldn't tell if this was a happy moment for Joyona. The smile on the giantess' face made it all the more clear. There was something funny in it, apparently, but everyone was uncertain what. Still, they didn't want to ruin "Joy's" good mood.

"Your turn, Gwen," Tess said, turning her head toward the knight.

However, Gwendolyn looked more nervous than excited.

Chapter 59 - Parents

"Dame Gwendolyn Mirabenise,

"I hope this letter finds you in good health, and finds you swiftly. I am not concerned about your level of comfort at Kravana Hall, as I received word you were under a week's probation. It seems to me that you must have grown especially comfortable in your new surroundings to have already defied its rules. That sounds great for you. It is heartening to hear that you do not suffer the burden of honor and duty; that you live your life freely and without care for your family.

"I worked the skin off of our bones to get you that squireship with Sir Cormyn Strand, and I'll be damned if I let you ruin that. You were raised better than this, Gwendolyn.

"On top of all of that, I am told that you poisoned Jannette's mind as to her upcoming marriage. She has it in her head that she doesn't have to marry the prince of Wheldrake next month. You need to write to her immediately and correct that notion.

"It is time to grow up and do your duty. One would have-..."

Gwendolyn choked on her words, putting the letter down for a moment. She took a deep breath before lifting it up once more.

"One would have thought that you would have learned these lessons under Sir Strand, but I will need to notify him that you may be due for a review of your status as a knight.

"Do better.

"Your father, Sir Rhothomir Mirabenise."

Gwendolyn placed the letter down, interlaced her fingers, and said, "That's mine." Tess reached out to place a hand on top of Gwen's, but the knight drew them back, insisting, "I'm fine."

The group sat in silence for a moment before Mairaela spoke up, "Rhothomir is a Courtish name. Are you half-Fey?"

Gwendolyn shook her head, "Step-father, technically. But I never knew my birth father."

Mairaela nodded her head and gestured to the only remaining letter, "Is that yours too, Gwen?"

"Gwendolyn," she corrected, looking back at the letter, "No. I thought it was yours."

Joyona reached out and picked it up, looking it over before passing it to Tess, "It's yours."

Tess laughed and sarcastically said, "Sure." Upon a quick inspection though, she realized that this wasn't a joke. Sure enough, the letter was addressed simply: "Tess." On the top right it showed an image of a black bird.

"What are you waiting for?" Mairaela asked, nudging Tess along. Tess was frozen, however, holding the letter tightly.

"Who-... why am I getting letters?" Tess asked, "Who would know that I'm here? Who would even know who I am?"

Gwendolyn frowned in thought, but Mairaela insisted, "Only way to find out is to open it. Come on, I'm so curious!"

Tess shook her head and held the letter out, "Someone else read it. I can't."

Mairaela snagged the letter, split it open and unfolded it.

The Fey's eyes widened:

"Tess,

I hope that this letter reaches you and that you are doing well. I know that when we last spoke, tensions were high. I am sorry for the things that I said, but I am scared that you are going to do something extreme.

Please come home. I miss you. I love you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Love, your mother."

Tess' lips parted. The whole group was sitting in silence for a moment, watching her. "Who sent it?" Tess asked, looking to Mairaela, then more forcefully, "Who sent it?"

Mairaela looked over the letter, then the back of it, then all over the envelope, "It doesn't say, Tess. I'm sorry."

"We need to go back to the post, then. Maybe Tealeaf knows," Gwendolyn suggested.

Tess stood up from her seat, snagged the letter, and bolted out of the room without waiting for the others. She hurried down the hallways, narrowly avoiding a pair of Fey that gave her a curious look as she slipped past.