Elegy for a Star Ch. 061-070

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess stuck her tongue out to provide Mairaela with another surface to rub against, and once the Fey stilled her hips again, Tess took the opportunity to press her tongue deep into Mairaela's pussy.

Almost immediately she could feel Mairaela moaning around her cock, drool dribbling down her length. The Fey rubbed a hand over her balls, massaging them as she so perfectly worked Tess' dick with her tongue. Mairaela's free hand wrapped around the base of Tess' cock, stroking what portion she couldn't reach with her lips. Tess was floating through the clouds of euphoria, likely aided by how little air Mairaela was giving her. She loved being the Fey's toy, as much as Tess has done the same to her.

"Can I join in?" Miri asked, but Tess' lips were preoccupied, "Tess! Please, I want to join in! Can I? Do you think Mairaela would mind? I want to join in, can I?"

At the same time, Mairaela pulled her lips from Tess' cock, sitting up and really working her hips to pleasure herself on Tess' mouth and tongue. "Do you like it?" The Fey asked, "I'm still trying to think of a name for this position..."

Tess could only moan and make incoherent, muffled words between Mairaela's thighs. "Hmm? What was that?" The Fey said, lifting her hips.

"Does it feel good, Tess?"

"Can I join in, Tess?"

"Uuhn~!" Tess whimpered as her cock was throbbing and she was finally able to breathe again. To no one and everyone, Tess shouted, "Y-yes!"

"Good," replied both Miri and Mairaela at once.

Chapter 70 - Debts Paid

When Miri appeared beside them, it became apparent that she was once again visible to others. Mairaela squeaked and flipped off Tess' body, staring at the demoness and asking, "Who is that?!"

"That's Miri," Tess spoke in deep breaths, "She can do that sometimes. We think it's just whenever I get horny." Tess shook her head sadly, "Which is... weird."

"It's still only happened at night," Miri replied. In truth, Miri wasn't sure which way it could be. Given her powers, she wouldn't be surprised if it was related to Tess' libido, but it certainly made more sense for the truth to be shown under the moonlight, right? Still, it isn't like the moonlight was actually showing in here.

"That's Miri?" Mairaela gasped.

Tess nodded her head, but Miri explained, "You've only seen me in the Void when I take over our body. Back there, I basically just look like Tess if she was a badass."

"Hey..." Tess interjected.

Miri continued, "But this is the real Miri. The me me. Like what you see, pointy-ears?"

"Definitely less threatening than in the Void," Mairaela nodded. Miri could only imagine that her appearance was quite sobering to the Fey, "But you're so short and cute!"

Miri scowled furiously. She was certain that her face was turning red.

Both Mairaela and Miri turned to look at Tess. The poor woman had a sweat on her brow, her mouth and cheeks covered in Mairaela's arousal, and one of the biggest hardons they've ever seen her have. Her hips were still twitching and jerking, even though there was nothing within reach.

Mairaela looked to Miri and said, "I made a promise to Tess to give her a blowjob every night for a week. So... sorry, but this one's mine."

"Well, I made a promise to do something real special for her," Miri retaliated, "So she's mine. Not sorry."

"I thought you said you wanted to join in?" Tess gasped.

"Not helping!" Miri scoffed, crossing her arms, "I was going to before little miss drunk-off-her-rocker tried to keep you all to herself."

"Like I'd share the stage with you," Mairaela huffed, looking a little wobbly in her inebriated state, "You... horny bitch."

The comment was funnier with her drunken speech. Miri laughed, "Did you mean horned?"

Mairaela shrugged and replied, "Either way works."

Tess whined, "Please, someone just do something!" She squirmed, "I just want to cum!"

Miri rubbed her chin and then looked to Mairaela, "A blowjob, huh?"

"Yep," Mairaela replied, making a crude gesture by pumping her fist in front of her open mouth, "And there's no way you're taking the first load from me."

Miri pondered for a moment, looking at Tess, Tess' cock, and then to Mairaela. "Okay, we can do this," Miri nodded, floating into the air and hovering over Tess' lower body. The poor girl was writhing in her bindings, jerking her hips for some--any--kind of touch. The black, shifting material that covered Miri's form came undone like shadows, fading into nothingness and leaving every inch of her body bare.

She lowered just a little, parting her tits and squeezing them around Tess' cock. A few inches still stuck up, threatening to poke Miri's chin if she dipped her head too low. Tess gave a tortured whimper, closing her eyes and tipping her head back.

"Nuh uh," Miri purred, "I'm not going to do anything unless you're watching, Tessy."

"Nnh~.." Tess whined, opening her eyes and looking back down at the demoness. Her hips rolled up and down, pushing through those large, soft orbs.

Mairaela shook her head, "Your boobs are insane, Miri."

"Look who's talking, busty," Miri rolled her eyes, lifting a hand and rubbing two fingers together. It took a bit of her blood magic to do, but she managed to conjure some lubricating fluid that dribbled from her fingertips and into her cleavage. She took a moment to spread it around with her chest, which cause Tess to moan.

"Isn't she cute?" Mairaela whispered with her bottom lip caught between her teeth, "Okay, let's get started."

"Yes, ma'am," Miri replied, looking back to Tess, "Remember, you have to keep watching, or else we're stopping for the whole night."

"Oh, gods, Miri, what the fuck," Tess groaned, "That's cruel!"

"Doesn't have to be, just keep your eyes open, silly," Miri replied, beginning to massage Tess' cock with her tits. In no time at all, Mairaela leaned forward and stuffed the few revealed inches of Tess' cock into her mouth, moaning and drooling in time with the pumping of Miri's bust.

"H-holy.. F-fuck," Tess whined, her body quivering like a wire, toes curling, all of her limbs pulling on those restraints. Miri began to lean Tess' cock into one breast while using the other to massage it into that soft, pillowy flesh, swapping sides every few seconds.

Miri looked down at Mairaela's bobbing head. Miri tilted her own head out of the way, squeezing her chest together to get as much pressure on Tess' cock as she could. She loved the feeling of Tess thrusting between her tits, so desperate for a release; so desperate to pump into Mairaela's mouth. She looked up to see Tess watching, but her eyes were glazed over, lidded, unfocused. Miri supposed she couldn't fault her for it. Besides, how could she stop now? This was too much fun!

Mairaela sunk her face deep into Miri's bust, sucking as much of Tess' cock as she could. Miri smiled down at her, bouncing her tits to bump into Mairaela's face. When the Fey came up for air, she whispered to Miri, "Help me take it all, okay?" Miri nodded with an excited grin, pulling back from Tess' length. She looked down to see her chest--her cleavage especially-covered in a mixture of precum, lubricant and saliva.

Miri began to rub it all into her breasts, pinching her nipples, spreading that slick, shiny fluid over all of that plump, firm skin. She looked up to see Tess watching. She was definitely focused now. Miri got a thrill out of seeing Tess' reaction, and she continued to tease her own nipples, squeeze her own breasts, and make a show of it to Tess.

"Mmmh~! Mmh!" Mairaela made a few attention-grabbing moans that directed Miri's eyes down toward her. The poor dear was struggling to take Tess into her throat. Miri knew that difficulty well. Mairaela was still bobbing her head up and down on Tess' cock when Miri grabbed her head and shoved her down. With a gag, Mairaela struggled against the pressure. Tess was still humping, and at one point one of those thrusts perfectly lined up with one of Mairaela's gulps and that fat cock squeezed inside of the Fey's throat.

Tess rocked her head back and let out a sharp moan, jutting her hips upward to squeeze Mairaela's lips down to the base of her cock. The Fey had her tongue stuck out past her lips, stretching further than her lips could ever possibly reach. Miri held the Fey's head down with a good bit of pressure. She was pretty sure she could tell when Mairaela was actually needing air and when it was just a reflex. Besides, the two of them had a little bad blood left over from the Void that needed solving. What better way to take it out on someone than to literally have them choke on a dick?

She could see that Tess was out of her mind with lust. She couldn't be that far from cumming, Miri realized. She let Mairaela up. Just in time too it seemed, since the poor Fey started hitching and spasming a little. Mairaela came up with a gasp, sucking in air. Little lines of spittle and precum still bridged the gap between her lips and Tess' cock. She looked like a complete mess, eyes lidded and face red; completely cock-drunk.

"My turn," Miri said, opening her mouth wide and taking Tess deep into it. She bobbed her head for a while, getting her lips and tongue all nice and slick with the juices already on her new, delectable treat. She liked to take her time, but she didn't want to torture Tess anymore than necessary. Poor girl has gotten so built up, she deserves a nice release!

Miri was moaning on Tess' cock--her tits squeezed between the woman's thighs--when she felt her head tugged by the horns. Miri glanced up to see Mairaela with an evil little grin, holding her horns with both hands. With sudden force, Miri's face was driven into Tess' pelvis, that entire, thick cock stuffed down her tight throat. Those ringed muscles squeezed and squeezed on Tess cock as her throat spasmed and tried to work that thickness up or down.

Mairaela slowly pulled her head up, but just when she thought she'd get some relief, the Fey started lifting and pushing her head up and down. "Haah~! Aaahn~! Nnh~!" Tess was crying out with utter joy, writhing beneath Miri as she repeatedly had her nose pressed up against Tess' pubic area.

After what felt like an eternity, Mairaela pushed Miri off Tess' dick, leaving her feeling dizzy and disoriented. Her vision was blurred, her throat was sore, and she could taste and smell Tess' cock all throughout her mouth and nose. It was delicious.

"Mmmh~!" Mairaela moaned, and Miri's heart plummeted. She looked down at the Fey as Tess' hips were quivering with delight. Tess was moaning and crying aloud, and Miri noticed the thick, cloying cream spilling from Mairaela's lips.

That bitch! She took Tess' cum! Miri pouted, sitting upon the bed, on her knees, waiting for it all to end. And gods, did that take a while. Mairaela was swallowing so, so much, her throat working down as much of that cream as she could. Tess looked like she was about to pass out.

Finally, it ended, and Mairaela slipped her lips off of Tess' softening cock, coming up to show Miri the absolute mouthful that she still had sloshing around on her tongue. Miri was fuming, and she was about to say something when Mairaela leaned in and pressed her messy, cumsoaked lips upon Miri's. Miri was surprised for a while, before her eyes fluttered closed, right about the time that Mairaela tongued her lips apart and started kissing all of that cum straight into Miri's mouth.

Miri quivered, until she felt Mairaela's hand on her ass, squeezing with Tess' cum as a lubricant.

It was then that Miri decided she liked Mairaela.