Elektra’s heaven

Story Info
Elektra and a character called Alex get to know each other!
6.6k words
4.33
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elektra Perkins Fantasy:

Alex and Elektra had recently moved into their new rooms, right next door to one another, each in their own for now meaning they could spend more time with each other.

Alex had gone off to return the various boxes he had used to move his stuff, still being quite new to Elm Tree House. He and Elektra had become surprisingly close over the past few weeks, finally being able to spend time with someone their own age.

Elektra meanwhile was in Alex's room, having finished with her stuff, she began helping him unpack the last of his stuff. Whilst emptying the last box, she came across a folder of paperwork. Flipping it over she saw writing on the front "Short stories" It read in Alex's semi neat handwriting.

"Hmm, I didn't know you write..." Elektra said to herself quietly, curious to see what Alex had written, she opened the folder and pulled out one of the stories and began reading.

She quickly realised it was very adult, the mood and setting was exciting and sexual, her eyes opened wide as she continued reading "You dirty bastard..." she giggled quietly, eager to read on as the story got dirtier, detailing a few of Alex's kinks, mentioning something called Sploshing, specifically clothes filling, with numerous sweet sticky substances.

She looked through the folder again, spotting a similar one, but this time filling up with pillow stuffing instead, Elektra looked quite intrigued, pausing in thought for a moment. She soon heard footsteps approaching from outside the room, so Elektra stashed the stories back into the folder and dropped them back in the box she got them from.

Elektra tried to distract herself, not wanting to look like she had been nosy. Moments later Alex walked in, he smiled at her as he glanced around the room, making sure everything was pretty much sorted apart from the last box.

"That's it! I think we're finally done..." said Alex happily, sighing as he sat down on the bed.

Elektra smiled "Great! So, what you wanna do now?" She asked, strolling over to the bed and sitting across from Alex.

"I have no idea! I could sleep for a week!" Alex laughed.

"I've got an idea... How about, like truth or dare... something like that! Get to know each other a bit more you know!" She said happily.

"Why not I guess?! You start." Replied Alex, completely unaware of Elektra's plan to toy with him.

"Hmm... Alright. What're we going with, dirty or clean." Asked Elektra with a cheeky grin.

Alex seemed surprised "Um, either, lets just go with it, whatever comes to mind." He chuckled.

"Cool! So, Truth or dare!" Elektra asked.

"Let's start with... Truth." Said Alex.

Elektra smiled "I'm gonna dive straight in, because why not. What, gets you off... like you know, turns you on?" She said toying with the bedding gently.

Alex sighed "Oh god, what have I got myself into?" He laughed, looking embarrassed.

"Nothing you'll regret, trust me!" Elektra said, bumping his shoulder playfully with her fist.

Sighing again, Alex reluctantly opened up "Okay, so... I have a few weird turn on's. So brace yourself!"

Elektra smiled again "Don't worry, I'm cool with it. I'll even tell you some of mine if you like?" She said, shuffling a bit closer.

"Okay, here we go! So, there's this thing called... Sploshing, it involves several messy foods and various other liquids and stuff, like slime for example, or shaving foam. My particular favourite is clothes filling, mainly the trouser or underwear filling kind. The sensations are phenomenal, like, wow! You'd have to try it to understand. And that also stems into other things I like as well... pillow stuffing is another one, filling up with that, again the sensation from it." Said Alex, Elektra now knew for certain that she could use those stories she read briefly as inspiration, she continued listening, fascinated by his inner workings.

"There's also, attribute theft... So, um... lets say by some unnatural means, you managed to drain the size of Faith's legs to add to your own, or her height even, changing your features at will by taking them from others. And other supernatural stuff like that. Physically, Thighs, good thighs get me going." He added.

Elektra looked quite amused at Alex's apparent embarrassment "Wow, okay... That's, different! Each to their own!" She laughed, her eyes briefly glancing back at the box with the folder of stories in.

Alex had gone quite red faced, stuttering a little as he spoke "Yeah, exactly!" He laughed, pausing for a moment to think "So, truth or dare!" He asked.

Elektra thought to herself "Dare..."

"Okay... Guess I'll dive straight in too." He looked around for a moment "I dare you... to... Take you top off." He smiled.

Elektra closed her eyes, lowering her head "Oh, I guess I kinda ask for that... diving right in like I did. Okay..." she said, getting off the bed and wondering over to the door, Alex thought he had gone too far, but noticed that Elektra was putting the doorstop down, making sure no one could just burst in on them.

"If we're gonna play dirty... lets raise the stakes." She said with a cheeky grin as she moved away from the door, undoing her light blue shirt and lifting it off along with her T-shirt. Revealing her bare chest equipped with a dark blue bra, her large bust being shown off well.

Alex sat on the bed, stunned in shock that Elektra was happily going along with it, he only looked for a moment, before turning away out of respect. Elektra chuckled "It's alright, you can look..." She said calmly. That was when he clicked that perhaps she had been meaning to make a move for a while now, but hadn't had the right opportunity so far, until now.

"Truth or dare..." she said, standing confidently in front of him half naked.

Alex took a sly deep breath, bracing himself for what he imagined might happen soon "Dare." Alex replied.

Elektra noticed one of the pillows behind Alex, having a naughty thought as she bit her lip, walking over to him and reaching for one of the pillows, dumping it on Alex's lap and folding her arms "Do your thing... Use the whole lot." She said, lowering her voice a little, stepping back a bit.

"Oh wow... this is actually happening... holy crap!" He said nervously, glancing to and from Elektra and the pillow, he removed the cover and unzipped the pillow, revealing the extremely soft and fluffy stuffing inside.

"Actually, use both!" She added, reaching for the other pillow and placing it next to him.

Alex looked quite reluctant to do it at first, but he took a deep breath and stood up. The front of his jeans partially suppressed his growing erection as he undid his belt and began grabbing handfuls if pillow stuffing, packing it into his jeans down the front and back, gradually puffing him up in size as his jeans got tighter.

Elektra watched eagerly, smiling as she placed a finger near her mouth. Happy to see Alex was clearly enjoying himself, she couldn't deny that she was even a little curious to see his dick, given that even before he started filling up with pillow fluff there was quite a noticeable bulge in his jeans.

Continuing to pack his jeans full of pillow stuffing, trying not to moan with elation too loudly "Truth or dare!" He said, as he continued filling.

Elektra took a moment to snap out of being so amused before replying "Um... truth." She said, watching Alex eagerly.

Whilst filling his jeans up, he thought to himself, wondering what to say, then it occurred to him that he could confirm his suspicions by asking her outright "So, bit of a two in one... are you, Interested in me? Is that why we're doing this?" He asked, starting to dive into the second pillow.

"Shit." Elektra said under her breath "Guess you'd have figured it out eventually... But yes."

Alex smiled, continuing to pile pillow stuffing into his jeans, bulging front and back all down his thighs, legs and arse with soft fluffy cotton stuffing, Elektra stepped a little closer.

"Truth or dare." She said calmly, biting her lips as she watched eagerly.

"Truth." Alex answered, almost done filling up.

"Do you feel the same way?" She asked, looking a little tense as she waited for him to respond.

Alex smiled "Most certainly I do. I wouldn't be happily doing this in front of you if I didn't, let alone reveal any of my darkest secrets while playing a game." He said, loading the last of the available pillow stuffing into his jeans. Elektra blushed slightly, covering her mouth for a moment.

Alex struggled to do his very tight jeans back up, he glanced at Elektra for a second "Could you give me a hand zipping up?" He asked.

"Oh I'll do more than that..." she giggled, getting closer to Alex to help him zip up his bulging jeans and do the button back up, trapping two whole pillows worth of ultra soft and fluffy stuffing inside. Alex groaned blissfully.

Elektra stood in front of him still holding the top of his jeans, they gazed at each other for a moment, slowly getting closer before they shared a tender kiss, only a gentle peck at first, followed by another. Gradually building up as they became certain of their feelings, soon embracing one another fully as they kissed more passionately. They groped each other gently, Elektra still amused at Alex's packed jeans, making his body feel larger in her hands.

Alex ran on of his hands through Elektra's soft brown and partly dyed blue hair. He could feel her warm flesh against him, the warmth of her body soothing him as they kissed.

"One sec..." said Elektra, pulling away from Alex to check the door was blocked properly. Not wanting any uninvited guests to ruin their time together, given that peace and quiet was rare round here.

She rushed back over and backed Alex towards the bed, he sat down and laid back as Elektra climbed on top of him, they resumed kissing and groping eagerly. With Alex out of his mind on pleasure, having his jeans filled with luxuriously soft pillow stuffing and the beautiful goddess Elektra on top of him, pressing herself against him so she could feel his throbbing dick through the stuffing.

The sound of their wet lips smacking luckily couldn't be heard from outside the room, but the bed creaked slightly whenever they moved.

Alex grabbed Elektra's arse with both hands, squeezing it firmly, then slowly reaching for her thighs. Elektra giggled to herself "Like my legs do you, cheeky." Pulling back slightly to flick her hair back out of her face.

"They're so fucking good... so plump and firm... perfection." Alex moaned quietly, continuing to massage her lower body.

"Oh shut up!" She said, going slightly red in the face, not used to compliments of any kind, let alone from an attractive guy.

"So, tell me... This trouser filling thing of yours... You ever tried it with anyone else?" She asked, gazing at him curiously.

Alex's eyes lit up with excitement as he smiled at Elektra "Not yet, no. The curious ones are always hard to find... so I've always gone solo." Said Alex, groping Elektra's succulent body longingly.

"I'm quite curious... Seems like an interesting idea, trouser filling... I mean, looks like you're already enjoying me as I am! But I wouldn't mind a bit of exploration..." said Elektra running her fingers across Alex's moist lips.

"I've got more pillows!" Alex said eagerly, reaching over for one. Elektra stopped him and pinned his arms down.

"Nah-ah-ah... Later. I'm happy with you like this for now... all nice and soft down their?" She said, smiling cheekily as she began to roll her hips whilst she was on top of him, making him moan softly as the soft and fluffy pillow stuffing shifted as she moved. They soon resumed kissing, deeply embracing one another. Alex ran his hands through Elektra's soft long locks, still in disbelief that this was happening, but both were more than happy regardless of how it played out.

"You reckon you could get away with going outside in these?" Said Elektra curiously, laying down on Alex's front as she toyed with his ears playfully, tempted to start nibbling on them.

"Oh Jesus! Maybe, with me long coat perhaps... otherwise it'll be pretty obvious that I've put on some weight." Alex laughed, gazing at Elektra blissfully.

"Worth a try... because one, I want to give you another dare and two, I know somewhere more private we can go... plus bring those pillows you've got spare. I've got some space in these trousers, but not loads." Elektra giggled, wriggling up Alex slightly so she could reach his ears with her mouth, guiding his head to one side so she could start nibbling on one of them, causing Alex to moan softly as she made wet sloppy sounds in his ear.

She stopped for a moment to keep talking "And whatever doesn't fit in my jeans is going straight into yours... it'll be funny watching you waddle back here with me." She giggled, quickly resuming her sensual ear sucking.

Alex laughed "You got a deal... except having all this stuck in there, is making me pretty horny at the moment, and hiding a boner isn't easy." He said, moaning slightly as Elektra nibbled on his ears.

"Good! I'll fix that later, don't you worry. I would sort it here but they're too many people around, and I don't know how noisy you are." She whispered into his ear, shuffling back as she sat up on his legs, squeezing at his bulging lower body, rubbing the pillow stuffing soothingly. Alex closed his eyes, biting his lips as Elektra giggled.

Alex groaned softly as Elektra toyed with him, a bright and cheeky grin on her face as she jumped off him and stood up "Come on. Grab those pillows and lets go!" She said happily. Sliding her hands in her pockets as she backed away smirking.

Alex shuffled off the bed, groaning slightly as the pillow stuffing rubbed his cock as he moved. He came to his feet, grabbing the last few pillows off the bed and reaching for a bag to hide them in. He stuffed the large pillows into a sports bag and threw it round his shoulder. Elektra unblocked the door quietly as Alex grabbed his longest coat, enough to hide everything beneath it.

They head downstairs, spotting Mike on their way "We're off out Mike, finished setting up the rooms by the way." Said Elektra plainly.

"Oh blimey, that was fast! Alright. Where you two off to?" Asked Mike, noticing the sports bag Alex had.

"Just showing Elektra the gym I go to! Also we could use some fresh air." Said Alex.

"Fair enough! Have fun, don't be back too late!" Said Mike as Elektra and Alex set off.

A little while later they stopped off at a shop, grabbing some snacks and a few bits for another idea Elektra had. They packed everything into the sports bag after they paid and continued on, Alex followed Elektra's lead as she headed for the secret spot she knew.

They reached a fenced off area, sneaking through a hole in the fence and heading to a moderately intact abandoned building, which was hidden from the main road by a tall line of woodland.

"You sure about this?" Alex asked, looking somewhat skeptical.

"Yeah it's fine. Found it about a year ago when I was bored, felt like exploring. Hasn't been touched by anyone else for years! Every time I've been here, everything is exactly where I left it." She said reassuringly, taking Alex's hand and smiling brightly. They passed through a broken doorway round the side, entering a large room dimly lit by the sunlight shining through a covered window.

"I've got a lighter, I put candles around the place so I could see." Elektra said, reaching for the fire lighter she had in a box nearby, lighting several candles before under arming it to Alex. He lit the rest of the candles and wondered over to Elektra, placing his arms around her gently as she looked into each other's eyes.

Before Alex could speak she kissed him, holding him tightly as they began to make out again. He grabbed her arse and held it as they snogged, messing up her hair slightly as they got a little rougher with each other. Elektra urged Alex back towards a worn sofa, starting to grope the front of his pillow stuffing filled jeans. He dropped the bag down by the sofa as they lay down on it, Elektra straddled Alex with a cheeky smile as she undid the front of her deep blue jeans.

Elektra unzipped the bag and pulled out both pillows, placing one beside her as she tore the other one open. Grabbing a handful of the cotton filling she stared at it for a moment as she glanced at Alex, his eyes open wide with delight as his breathing got quicker. She grinned playfully as she began packing the pillow stuffing into her jeans, taking handful after handful to pad out her arse and thighs.

Finishing the first pillow she quickly tore open the second one, repeating the same process as she padded out her hips and the odd loose spot that didn't have enough stuffing in. Once she managed to cram enough in, she tried to do up her jeans, Alex helped pull them together whilst she did them up.

"How do I look?" Said Elektra with a playful glint in her eyes, pressing herself against him so he could feel her stuffed jeans. Alex groaned softly as his cock got harder, the sensation of feeling her like this got his blood pumping even faster.

"Fucking gorgeous!" He whimpered tensely.

"Thanks. Personally, I'm not sure how you get off on this, like how it feels and that, but to be honest it's not bad. It's cozy." She said, wriggling around slightly to get a better feel of it all.

"So what are you into then?" Alex asked, trying to control himself as he got hornier, with such a beauty perched on top of him his mind couldn't help but go wild and dirty.

"Uh... choking's nice. Domination too, I'm good with top and bottom. And I've always wanted to try role play." Said Elektra, blushing slightly as she spoke.

"I'm yours to command, Mistress." Said Alex with a cheeky smile.

Elektra sighed softly, digging her nails into his chest slightly "Careful now, I like the sound of that." Grinding on him slowly.

"Yes Mistress." He replied, staring at her longingly. Elektra smiled as she closed her eyes, her mind running away with all kinds of filthy thoughts.

"Oh, one thing quick... since we're being so, open with each other. I want to confess something." Elektra said cautiously.

"Yeah." Alex said, feeling a little worried.

"I may have read some of your 'Stories' when we were sorting out your room." She sighed, closing her eyes as she expected Alex to flip out.

"Oh god... that's why you wanted to play truth or dare. I would say you might think I'm weird, but given that we're both currently packed full of pillow stuffing, I'd say things are cool between us." Alex chuckled, holding Elektra's hips.

Elektra giggled "Yeah you could say that... Well, I'm glad I got that out there... Second... It's just so difficult, like, I can Finally spend time with someone my own age who isn't a complete prick. I'm just lucky you're hot too!" She said happily.

"I know how that can be... it can get quite, lonely and frustrating." Said Alex reassuringly.

"Oh... and since we're in a sharing is caring moment, I write poetry... I thought, I know about something quite personal to you, you should know something personal about me." She said "And I just want to to know as well, this is our space... a safe space for both of us. We can do what we want, when we want." Elektra began to grind on Alex, rubbing the pillow stuffing inside his trousers against his rock hard cock.

"Nice! Can I see some?" He asked, starting to groan slightly as the silky stuffing rubbed his dick "And I like the sound of that, a sanctuary of sorts."

Elektra looked a little embarrassed as she rubbed against him "I guess so... I'll show you when we get back" she smiled "But for now... let's keep things interesting." She grinned, shuffling back as she began to undo the front of his jeans, unburying his dick from the silky soft fluff lining his trousers. She quickly stuffed the pillow fluff covering his dick down her own jeans, bulking her up a little more as she wrapped her hands around his shaft, stroking it slowly.

12