Elektra’s heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex moaned softly as she stroked his cock, keeping a firm grip on it as she watched him eagerly "So, about these fantasies of yours, what was it you said earlier?"

"Mistress!" He moaned. Elektra smiled as she stroked faster.

"Good..." she sighed, enjoying him say that very much as she altered her pace, keeping him building up to climax slowly "Maybe, we could buy some more pillows... and wearing some loose trackies, you'd be so comfy in all that soft warm fluffy stuffing, and I'd be bulging with the stuff!"

Alex moaned louder as the mental imagery almost made him cum, she slowed down just enough to stop him busting too early "Maybe you wanna fill me up with custard yeah! Watch it ooze down my legs as you fill my bra with whipped cream." She said, grinning cunningly speeding up slightly, watching him writhe blissfully. She began imagining various ways they could tease each other, picturing Alex holding her throat and choking her slightly while he peeled back her clothes.

Even she tensed up slightly at the thought of it, being able to live her deepest fantasies with someone, even if theirs were slightly more unusual, it didn't matter, finally she could be herself. She alternated her pace, keeping him near the edge.

"This could get very interesting... All the things we could try on each other. A nice little hole to hide away from the world, plenty of free time, and fucking dirty imaginations!" She laughed, speeding up her strokes as she stared at Alex, watching his face as he approached climax, loving the expressions he made as she felt his dick pulse in her hands, soon letting out a huge gasp of relief as he cock erupted.

"Go on! Go on, yeah!" She said happily as she encouraged him on, stroking harder and faster as he came, feeling him squirm uncontrollably as he bust his load all over his chest, the odd drips of cum launching over his head as he twitched, moaning beautifully as he gradually calmed down.

Elektra kept rubbing as he finished, his cock getting wet and squelchy as she rubbed, cum dribbled down her fingers as she giggled at him, pleased to see the results of her handy work.

"Wow! Fucking hell that was good!" He groaned, sighing deeply as he recovered. Elektra wiped her hand off on the pillow stuffing inside his trousers before tucking his dick back in and attempting to zip him back up.

Alex helped pull the material of his trousers closer together so she could do the zip up more easily, listening to the zip strain as they eventually got them done up, poking the odd piece of pillow fluff back in through the top.

"Glad you liked it! I won't be as easy though!" She laughed, leaning closer as he grabbed her arse firmly, squeezing at the pillow stuffing inside her jeans, they pecked lips several times as they started groping each other again, spinning over so Elektra was underneath him.

"Oh really? How so?" He asked with a grin, kissing a few more times as Elektra urged his hand up to her neck, wanting him to play along as she started biting his neck.

"I take time, and a lot of work to get going." She said quietly, rubbing against him as they kissed again.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" He whispered in her ear, taking hold of her throat and squeezing slightly. Elektra's breathing picked up as Alex slid his hands up her top and started to scratch her belly and chest playfully, being careful not to hurt her as he dug his nails in. This sent wonderful tingles through her body, causing her to hold Alex more tightly as he carried on, gradually working his way up to her breasts.

Alex soon wriggled one of his hands into her bra, starting to pinch her nipples, rubbing them between his fingers as he pulled on them, making Elektra gasp suddenly "Yes! Oh yeah, that's it..." she muttered softly, pressing her neck against his hand harder, prompting him to be firmer "Tighter!" She moaned.

Elektra began to roll her hips slightly as Alex did as she asked, holding her throat tighter and playing rough with her nipples. She slid her hand down, reaching into her bulging jeans to tease herself, toying around the edges of her cunt, getting herself into the right mood before Alex could take her all the way to the end.

She stared at him for a moment as she licked her lips "This pillow stuffing is kinda nice actually... feels nice and tight around my legs, really stuffy and squishy!" She whimpered slightly, feeling her cunt starting to get wet as she kept rubbing herself "You ready?" She asked, starting to undo her jeans.

"Feels so good right?" Alex moaned softly looking down as he saw Elektra pulling her trousers down slightly "Fingers, or tongue?" He smiled happily, eager to get started.

Elektra bit her lips as she thought about it "Whatever you like... If you make me cum, then I'll walk back to the dumping ground still packed full of this stuffing with you." She sighed softly.

Alex grinned as he started with his fingers, teasing around the edges at first to keep her anticipating a deep dive into her slit. He worked her top up so he could peel away her bra and start sucking on her nipples, Elektra squirmed slightly as he toyed with her, moaning softly as she urged him to keep choking her, yearning to feel a firm grip round her neck.

Rolling her hips a little more, Alex slowly began getting closer to sliding his fingers into her, toying around her most sensitive areas. Elektra bit her lips and moaned softly, shuddering slightly as she felt him slide inside, letting out a deep moan as he used his fingers and thumb to rub.

"That good? Tell me if it's right..." he sighed slightly, trying to get himself into a more comfortable position, worrying that he wasn't pleasing her enough.

Elektra moaned as she nodded, taking a deep breath as he shuffled further down, almost ready to take the dive. He pinched her clit gently, rubbing it between his fingers as he began licking around it. Elektra gasped as he swirled his tongue round and round, soon starting to suck her clit as he slid his fingers inside her "harder!" She gasped, grabbing the sofa tightly as she closed her eyes, breathing deeply as Alex sucked harder and rubbed more vigorously.

Alex wanted to pop up and ask if he was doing it right, but Elektra placed a hand on the back of his head to hold him in place, moaning softly and squirming as she gasped, taking that as a good sign he happily carried on.

Elektra pictured various things in her head, having Alex tie her up and use a vibrator on her, or sucking his dick as she fingered herself, thinking about how much pillow stuffing they could use in baggy sweatpants together. She moaned louder as she strained, gripping the sofa on and off as she pushed her other hand into Alex's hair, pushing him in deeper "Yes! Harder!" She gasped blissfully, feeling herself get dangerously close to coming.

Alex felt her legs tightening up around him as she strained, her moans getting louder as she started to shake. Alex felt a rush of excitement as she got close to the edge, also excited that he'd get to see her walking in pillow stuffing with him. Elektra began to gasp constantly as her legs twitched, her cunt getting wet as she began to cum. Moments later her cunt wept gradually before letting out a large squirt, followed by a blissful scream of ecstasy and heavy breathing. Alex kept sucking and licking as she exploded, focusing on her clit and still rubbing away as she came, soon loosening up again and stroking Alex's head as she caught her breath.

Elektra kept breathing deeply as as recovered, eager to carry on "You wanna go again?" She sighed softly, smiling cheerfully as she licked her lips at him.

"I guess so! Why not?" He grinned, proud that he was pleasing her well enough, driving back in to try something else with his tongue and fingers, different stroking methods and rhythms, this time backing off slightly whenever she got close to coming. Elektra laughed when he stopped for a few moments, knowing what he was doing, only making her hornier by withholding her orgasm.

Her cunt getting wetter again even though he tried to stop her going all the way, the anticipation of it all pushed her over the edge, soon sending her into an even more intense orgasm, clamping down on Michael's head as she strained, screaming and grunting blissfully as she gave him another load.

Elektra cooed blissfully as Alex kept toying with her, happy to go for a third round when she poked him and got his attention "You wanna go get more pillows??" She grinned, wriggling her legs slightly as she bit her lips.

"Hell yes! So wait, what do we wanna do?? Get more then come back here, what about more clothes??" Said Alex excitedly, groping her thighs as he packed her full of stuffing again and tried doing back up her trousers.

"Maybe... or if you feel daring enough, we could do it back at the dumping ground! Because otherwise you're gonna get stuck eating me out all evening, and they'll wonder where the hell we are! I don't usually care, but I don't want anyone getting in our way by separating us." Said Elektra, toying with Alex's clothes as they pecked each other's lips.

"Well, I wouldn't mind getting stuck down there... I like the sounds you make!" Alex laughed, holding her close, pressing himself against her stuffed trousers.

"Don't worry, you will do at some point... But just imagine, I might let you fill me up with Slime instead of fluffy stuffing, how about that?" She grinned, grabbing the bulge at the front of his jeans and squeezing it gently "Also, I love a bit of risk, the thrill of getting caught..."

"Yes Mistress!" He said happily, groping her arse firmly "So, lets get some more stuff then shall we!" Gazing at her longingly as they started to kissed, smacking lips and soft moaning filled the room faintly, almost laying back down on the sofa again as they embraced each other.

Eventually they got up and checked each other over to make sure they didn't look too odd, ensuring all the fluffy padding looked even. Alex couldn't help but admire Elektra being packed full of pillow stuffing, making her look even more irresistible, her jeans straining as most of the stuffing sat around her arse, hips and thighs, struggling to squeeze much more in past her knees, but she had been able to make it look like a mostly smooth transition back to her normal legs.

Alex had filled himself out in a very similar way, with a nice fluffy layer surrounding most of his lower body down to about his knees, his jeans also straining to hold everything. They grabbed their stuff and headed out, starting to eat some snacks as they caught a bus to town.

They found a local store some minutes later, walking inside they hunted down some more fluffy stuffing. Elektra was determined to tease him at every opportunity, she'd get distracted all of a sudden and spot something that made her bend over in front of him, or letting out the occasional soft moan near him, always followed by a beaming grin.

Alex grabbed her round the hip and pulled her close as he suppressed a smile "Hi!" She giggled softly, pushing several locks of her dark brown hair behind her ear. Eventually finding the bedding section, they grabbed several of the largest pillows they could see, making sure it had the right type of fluffy stuffing inside.

They paid and jumped on another bus heading back towards the dumping ground, munching on more of their snacks along the way "Comfy?" Asked Alex, glancing at Elektra happily.

Elektra smiled, taking his hand and pulling him close "Very!" She said, kissing him on the cheek, the two of them sitting at the back of the bus calmly and quietly cuddling each other. Before long they reached dumping ground, heading down the gravel driveway and quickly sneaking indoors. Trying to avoid attracting too much attention they kept quiet as they headed upstairs and into Elektra's room.

"Right, dump everything down there for now, go grab some trackies and we'll get started!" She said quietly, grinning as she toyed with Alex's hands, watching him put their stuff down behind her bed so it was out of sight.

Alex smiled as he blushed slightly, heading off to his room to grab some more spacious clothes. Again trying to avoid any attention he quickly made his way to his room and rummaged through his clothes to find some boxers and two pairs of tracksuit bottoms. He went back to Elektra's room and began to get changed as Elektra got the pillows out and ready, not starting to unpack what was already in her jeans just yet.

"Here we go!" Alex said with a hint on excitement, glancing back at the door as he threw the clothes on the bed "I'll sort the door out." He added, grabbing a doorstop Elektra had and wedging it under the door securely.

"These'll do nicely!" Said Elektra happily, starting to undo her tight bright blue jeans and removing the stuffing, putting it on the bed by the new pillows. Alex watched as the soft fluffy stuffing piled up on the bed gradually, shortly followed by everything in his own trousers. Both of them began to get changed, slipping on the wonderfully baggy trousers and boxer shorts and glancing at each other for a moment as they ripped open each of the new pillows, now having about three pillows each, not including the stuffing they'd already taken from Alex's own pillows.

"You horny bastard." Said Elektra happily, noticing Alex's erection poking up through his trousers, smacking his cock playfully causing him to jump slightly "I've got an idea! You fill me up, and I'll fill you up, but I want you laying down for it..." she grinned.

Alex nodded "Okay then! You wanna go first?" He asked, trying to contain his excitement and wanting to leap on her and hug her constantly.

Elektra smiled as she moved over to the bed holding open the back of her knickers and trousers, waiting for Alex to get started on her, knowing he wanted to she her with a huge padded arse, bulging with silky soft stuffing "So what're we gonna do with all this, like, afterwards?"

Alex eagerly grabbed handful after handful, stuffing each one into Elektra's trousers, gradually making her bulkier as he moved on to filling up her sides, pushing the fluff down her legs to thicken her up evenly all over "Well, what I usually do is pack as much of it back into the pillows as I can, make sure nothing is gonna fall back out by putting cases on them and just chucking them on my bed, ready and waiting to be used again! So I guess we can split them between us?" He said, eagerly watching as Elektra filled out nicely.

"Cool! Sounds like you've done this before." Said Elektra, shuffling her legs slightly, allowing all the pillow stuffing to settle in around her.

Alex laughed happily "Oh yes! Many many times. But I've never had the pleasure of doing it with anyone, until today."

Elektra smiled sweetly "Aww, so I'm the first to loose their panty filling virginity with you!?" She said quietly, feeling somewhat special to be the first person he did this with.

"Yeah pretty much!" He said. Handful after handful, Elektra got bigger and bigger, now with almost three of the new pillows used up, he continued packing more in from his own pillows, until she was beautifully stuffed full of soft pillow fluff, bulging from every angle all the way down past her knees. Elektra bounced slightly once she was full and checked herself out, admiring the bulk it gave her arse and thighs.

Alex stared at her with delight as she moved around in her stuffed trousers, adjusting herself in places to make everything sit comfortably.

"Right, my turn!" She giggled, pushing him back onto the bed as she instructed him to lay on his front, allowing her to begin packing handfuls of pillow stuffing into his trackies and padding out his arse and legs. Alex sighed blissfully as she began packing in the stuffing, loving the feel of the soft pillow fluff and the smooth touch of her hands on his skin. Getting even harder, he breathed more heavily as he tried to control himself.

Elektra had her tongue stuck out slightly as she focused on making him look just right, packing bits of fluff in where places looked out of shape. Soon bulging much like her, she smacked his padded arse firmly and told him to turn over. She then moved the open pillows up next to him as she pulled down the front of his trousers slightly, wrapping a nice warm sort hand around his dick as she stared at him starting to stroke it slowly "Get stuffing then... I wanna see if you can handle me while you fill yourself up!" She grinned.

Alex moaned softly as she rubbed his hard cock, eventually reaching for the open pillows and beginning to stuff more fluff into his trackies while she jacked him off "Mm, look how big I am! These chunky thighs, Huge arse... You've made me so powerful!" She teased, biting her lips as she watched Alex devolve into a drooling wreck, cramming pillow stuffing into his trousers.

Elektra climbed on top of him as she continued rubbing, grinding on him as he bulked up on stuffing, his trackies getting fuller as he bulged like her, packing more down his sides and legs, moaning a little louder as all the sensations almost made him cum, back Elektra backed off slightly, making him wait until he was fully stuffed. Neither of them noticed the footsteps approaching from the hallway.

Alex moaned louder as he packed in the last few bits of stuffing, Elektra covered his mouth to avoid making too much noise as he began to cum, she sped up as he orgasmed, straining as he squirmed. Only then there was a knock at the door, as the door handle moved. Elektra panicked as Alex finished, with him not yet realising someone was at the door.


12