Elenore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For fun, Elenore followed them out and, at a discrete distance, magnified her hearing.

"Look it bitch, you got this dream assignment because of me. I could have left you back in New York. Mary, Abigail, and Ruth are here because they need the money and work hard. That ugly bitch Elenore is here because I know she can lead them to get the job done. While she is doing that, you and I can relax and enjoy ourselves. When the assignment is over, they are moving me to headquarters, and you can take my place. Simple," he finished, shaking her wrist.

To say the least, Elenore was pissed off.

"That son of a bitch is going to use me to get the assignment done and then give the job to her," she nearly said out loud.

Elenore seriously considered putting an impotence spell on him.

"But won't the higher-ups find it suspicious if I get promoted? They will know that Elenore did most of the work," she whined.

"Let me worry about that fat cunt," he replied brazenly, squeezing Ivy's left breast with his other hand. "Come on, I need my knob polished," he said, pulling her roughly toward the elevator.

The enraged Elenore took two deep breaths to calm herself, then two more to concentrate, and sent an exhaustion spell hitting Ralph right in the head.

"Shit," he exclaimed, releasing Ivy's wrist.

"What's the matter?" Ivy said, stepping back a couple of steps and holding her wrist.

"I...I suddenly feel exhausted," Ralph moaned. "Fuck I have got to lie down."

He stumbled to the elevator, pushed the button, and disappeared behind its closing doors. Ecstatic, Ivy turned and returned to the party.

Elenore chuckled, "He'll sleep for eight hours or so."

It was later that evening when Elenore got her inspiration for the strategy. Bundled up in the dark, protected from the onslaught of her reflections, she watched the movie Shallow Hal. It is about a man who falls in love with a three-hundred-pound woman after being hypnotized into only seeing her inner beauty.

Elenore began the preparations for the spells required. They were easy. She would make Ralph see Ivy as a fat, unattractive woman and herself as a gorgeous one. It wouldn't happen immediately, of course. The spell would be progressive, making him see Ivy as more and more repulsive while Elenore as more and more desirable. No one else would notice any difference, only Ralph.

In the morning, at breakfast, she hit him with both spells, and the effects began but slowly. Ralph was pretty serious with his sex blackmail. Poor Ivy got dragged into his room daily, sometimes multiple times in the day, but after a week, he questioned Ivy about what was wrong. She looked different. At the end of the second week, he was with her less than before, only once a day, and the third found him skipping days entirely. In the fourth week, it appeared Ivy was pretty safe.

The reverse happened to Elenore. After the third week, Ralph began to flirt with her. For the first time, he patted her butt and made untoward comments about her tits. By the end of the second month, Elenore was openly propositioned and threatened as Ivy had been.

"Look, if you don't want to work anymore, fine, but if you want your job, you better put out. Anyway, Elenore, you sexy thing, when I go to corporate, you can have my job. Think about it," he coaxed.

Elenore was in a quandary now. She certainly didn't want to fuck this guy, no matter the fact she had a throbbing pussy screaming for sex. In a lunch session with the other women discussing Ivy's situation early on, Elenore remembered Ruth, the religious nut, saying that she would report him to HR if he did that to her. So, Elenore changed her tactics. She began to make Ralph see her as less attractive and Ruth as more attractive. Desperate for sex in the few days left to finish the assignment, Ralph propositioned Ruth.

Good to her word, she reported him immediately to HR. She had been disturbed by his sudden attention and managed to record the proposition, providing all the needed evidence. Swift justice descended on poor Ralphie.

When the group returned from Hawaii, Ivy quit to get married, the higher-ups promoted Elenore to Ralph's job, and the higher-ups, so satisfied with the assignment, gave Elenore two weeks off as a reward.

As she left the office, Elenore, at significant risk of being discovered, cast a spell to send a message across the great divide between the dimension of witches and men. The taxi she got seemed to crawl along. The lobby of her building was crowded, and the line for the elevator was long. She chaffed as the elevator car stopped on every floor. Desperate almost beyond reason by the sixth floor, she moaned aloud, and people looked at her strangely and edged away from her. On the last floor before Elenore's, the now-empty elevator car seemed to rise in slow motion, the doors taking forever to open. Elenore could barely walk as she staggered into the hall, having to wave to Mrs. Alexander down the hall across from her door.

"Oh, my dear, you look so tired. Would you like to come in for a cup of tea?" Mrs. Alexander invited pleasantly.

"No, thank you, Mrs. Alexander," Elenore replied as pleasantly as she could.

"Oh, by the way, Dear," Mrs. Alexander began.

She was the head of the HOA and wanted to discuss a party they planned for the following month. As the woman droned on and on about things that Elenore did not care about at all, Elenore's pussy throbbed, her ass ached, and her tits screamed to be unleashed.

"Please, Mrs. Alexander. Could we talk about this another time? I am so tired, jet lag, you know," she whined.

"Oh, yes, I am sorry, dear. Have a good rest," Mrs. Alexander said, finally disappearing into her condo.

Barely able to open the door with her electronic key, Elenore staggered into the apartment. At the periphery of her consciousness, she knew she couldn't release the spell yet. She had a bra on, and it was multiple sizes too small and might damage her tits if suddenly removed. It would be kind of like having a mammogram on steroids. Dropping her briefcase, she grabbed the front of her blouse and attempted to rip the lapels open, but the buttons held, and she whimpered, forced to take the time to undo each one. She shrugged the blouse off and fumbled to get her hands on her bra's back strap and open it.

Finally, she felt the telltale release of her tits, and as her strapless bra dropped to the floor, she squealed, "Release!"

Her tits sprang forth in all their jiggling glory, followed by her skirt sliding to the floor. She pushed her thong off her hips, and it, too, slid down her now luscious legs to the floor. Staggering naked, she aimed for the dimensional portal, better known as her closet, and stumbled through to her cottage bedroom.

"Peter, thank the Oaks. You got my message," she squealed as she used the last of her energy to throw herself into his arms.

"No cat cum this time," she thought, smiling as he plunged his incredible cock into her soppy wet pussy.