Eating My First Creampie

Story Info
How I finally got the courage to eat my creampie.
1.6k words
4.54
11.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for 8 months now and together for almost 8 years. this happened 7 months before our wedding. This is what confirmed to me I made the right decision to commit to this fantastic woman forever.

I have had the fantasy of eating my own creampie forever and just could never bring myself to do it. Out of embarrassment, fear of rejection from my fiance and also the dreaded refractory period after I came. As soon as I came the desire to eat my cum always completely disappeared. This is the story of me finally putting together a plan to get over all those fears and still have the desire after I came to enjoy a creampie.

My fiance and I had been going through a dry spell in bed we hadn't had sex in two months. Between me getting a new job, her busy schedule at work, planning a wedding, and unfortunately medicine that can greatly affect her libido we just hadn't had sex. The longer we go without fucking the hornier and more perverted I get.

My fiance is absolutely beautiful. She is voluptuous, a 40c, with a big ass to die for, thick thighs perfect to hang onto while burying your face in her hairy pussy that is the best tasting pussy you've ever had the privilege of burying your tongue in (I just knew it had to taste better full of cum).

One Friday night after smoking a bunch of weed and having a few beers I was perfectly crossfaded and my inhibitions were down. I told my fiance I was horny then headed up to bed early hoping to plant the seed (pun intended) to get lucky that night. I had a plan to finally make my fantasy a reality. I had found some porn that was just perfect of a wife feeding her husband multiple creampies but in a loving supportive way and it pushed me over the edge. I HAD to finally make this happen

As usual, my fiance went out to the garage to smoke a bowl and get ready to go to bed. In my mind, she was watching some porn and playing with her pussy to get herself all worked up for a night of fun. Even if she didn't you could have fooled me with the mood she was in when she got upstairs.

I waited upstairs for her while she was getting ready. I edged myself to get as close as possible to cumming, building up a huge load (I knew the more I came the better) and so I wouldn't last long on purpose (I needed motivation and making sure my fiance was satisfied is a huge motivation). I almost came 4 times and would let go at the last minute watching my cock bob and leak so much pre cum. To get myself really in the mood I took all the pre cum and licked it all off my hand. It was a great appetizer to the main course.

My fiance came to bed and was immediately on me. She started kissing me throwing her bra and panties off. She started rubbing my cock through my pants I was so on edge I nearly came in my pants. This is perfect I think my plan might work I just had to make sure I didn't cum now. I pushed her hand away while reaching for her hairy pussy I couldn't waste all this cum outside her pussy. Wow, she was so wet already her pussy hair had pussy juice all over it (maybe she was masturbating downstairs I would sure love to see that sorry tangent). I wanted to dive down and eat her right away but I had to move forward with the plan. I knew all that pussy juice wasn't going to go to waste if my plan worked so it was ok.

Suddenly my fiance got pretty aggressive (unlike her and fuck did it turn me on I wish she would take more control but that fantasy is another story). She pulled off my pants and jumped right on my cock sinking all the way and started riding hard and fast.

Oh fuck her pussy was so tight and so wet and started making my favorite squishing noises. She was riding so fast and as planned I couldn't hold back I was hoping to last a little longer but it didn't matter. I only lasted a few minutes I usually can go for at least 20 minutes. I tensed up hard and started shooting shot after shot after shot of cum inside her already wet pussy. I must have shot 7 or 8 very large shots of cum I haven't cum that hard in a long long time. I could feel some push out and roll down my balls.

I knew she was very very horny from how sloppy her pussy was and as planned I came way too early and she didn't cum. This was perfect now I had a deflating cock, a pussy filled to the brim with cum, and an unsatisfied fiance with all the ingredients needed to eat a creampie but now I didn't want to I was hoping my plan would still work.

I went soft and slipped out I could feel some more juices slide down my cock I could tell I had really made a mess. My fiance asked what was wrong I don't usually go soft that fast. I said sorry I already came. She got off me in a little bit of a huff and laid down next to me and cuddled not mad just disappointed which was EXACTLY what I knew I needed to make this happen because I just can't leave my woman unsatisfied. At that moment I did NOT want anything else to do with sex and could not even fathom shoving my face in her cum filled pussy. I told myself to get it together I had a fiance to please so I should at least take care of her even if I couldn't bring myself to eat all the goo spilling out of her pussy.

She laid there on her side frustrated for just a few minutes and I started rubbing her back, that got that slight tingle in my cock going again, that's a good sign this might actually work. I could tell she was upset about me cuming so fast I'm never this selfish a lover. I moved my hand around to her front and started fondling her breasts. My cock started to get hard again already. The weed beer and edging were doing their thing I was horny again already! I said to myself yes let's fucking go let's do this

I moved my hand slowly down her sexy belly and between her legs. I started fingering her which I could tell she loved she started moaning immediately. She always loses interest after coming so this was perfect. My fiance was still horny and now completely filled with cum and my libido was returning with a vengeance.

I could feel how wet she was and could tell it was more than just her juices it was way way wetter and thicker and all her pussy hair was completely matted down. The craving I've been waiting for returned I now had the motivation and finally the opportunity I had to get my tongue in that slushy creampie. I started to kiss down her body fairly quickly hoping she wouldn't have time to realize what was going on freak out and stop me. She didn't stop me she actually started moaning louder almost as if encouraging me like she wanted me to eat my own cum.

I laid down between her legs and stared into the object of my desire. There it was her labia were swollen red and splayed open her cunt was leaking out the most tasty-looking white liquid. her pussy was absolutely overflowing with cum and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Finally, let the feast begin I then leaned forward and dined on her super tasty creampie and it was honestly the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. It was juicy she started moaning as loud as when she orgasms immediately. She was bucking her hips forcing her cum filled pussy into my mouth. Yes, she likes this she wants me to eat my creampie. My dream was coming true she was into this. I can't believe I waited so long to try a creampie.

I then took my time going between her clit and her pussy. She was just oozing my cum out onto my tongue everytime I went back to her opening there was more cum there and I was rewarded over and over again I couldn't believe how much I loved the taste of cum.

I spent 20 minutes just worshipping her pussy until she came all over my face she started fucking my face and pushed out the rest of my cum with her delicious nectar, it was the most delicious thing I have eaten in my entire life and I could not be happier. I made sure there was nothing left licking up slurping and swallowing every drop. She really enjoyed it I think the kinkiness, surprisingly to me, really got her off more I think she enjoyed having cum eaten out of her almost as much as I enjoyed doing it. I can not wait to eat more creampies. Thank you so much babe for making my dream a reality I love you babe, sincerely your cum eating hubby.