Eleonor

Story Info
A story of a cheating wife at work.
8.7k words
3.78
137.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,542 Followers

A brief forward:

I would like to acknowledge the editing and assistance of Charlie. Thank you Charlie for your editing skills, help and guidance.

This story also comes as an apology to somebody I may have offended. Sorry Franc!! You know who you are.

*****

God It was torture, I was trying to work, maintain my focus but it was incredibly difficult when the delectable Eleonor was leaning over my shoulder. Her hot bosoms pressed into my shoulder, her hot breath only centimeters from my ear breathing wetly.

"Jonathon are you listening"?

Listening, no damn it, all I was thinking about were those gorgeous breasts pressed naked against my chest. Her rich full red lips crushed on mine. Oh god of course I wasn't listening, fuck I could hardly breathe my desire was so strong.

To make it worse, Eleonor was my boss and she was making my life impossible.

She was so damn sexy. Lately she seemed to be taking a great deal of interest in my project.

We, my wife and I, had just moved here to France to work. I had managed to get this amazing job, and it was truly amazing. I was only a junior project engineer and the chance to work with a group of world class engineers was more than I had hoped for.

My wife April was not so keen on moving our family from Brixton in the UK all the way to La Crau on the outskirts of Toulon France. Both of our children were still young, both under five so it was quite an achievement when I convinced April that the move was a good idea.

We had managed to find a nice little townhouse in LaCrau which was just a short drive to the university in Toulon where the project was operating out of.

At least April loved the house and was enjoying the warm temperatures. The climate was so much nicer than Britain's this time of year.

At first the job had been wonderful. The job was a challenge and I had been given a supervisory role on the project.

Eleonor wasn't too involved at first, but over the last two weeks she had taken it upon herself to become my shadow and she was becoming more and more involved.

She is about 40 but stunningly beautiful. Eleonor, I would describe as a typical French beauty with classic features. Her hair is silky smooth and cascades over her perfect porcelain skin; it somehow manages to shimmer in the sunlight. Her eyes are large and when you peer in its like looking into an amethyst well, deep and mirror like.

When I first started at the firm Eleonor was busy overseeing the whole project but over the last few weeks she has focused mostly on my little part of it.

She is always seems to be at my desk, leaning over my shoulder as we go through spreadsheets of data or more worryingly, sitting perched on the edge of my desk toying with her hair, winding it into long curling fronds as she smiles knowingly at me.

I don't know whether she is aware of the effect she is having on me but its driving me to distraction. I can't concentrate or stay focused. I smell traces of her scent even when she has walked away. That scent overpowers and imprisons my senses for the rest of the day.

I am constantly walking around with an erection that borders on painful.

Today was no different she is wearing a thin pencil line skirt which finished just above the knee but it had a split that went right up to just past where her stockings started.

That's another thing recently she has started wearing stockings with taller heels and her legs are magnifique!! Her arse sits proudly just waiting to be stroked and patted.

Back to the moment, Eleonor was leaning over me her breasts rubbing on my shoulder and I could feel her hard nipples pricking me through my shirt. Her silk blouse was open far enough that as I turned I can see down and her little black bra was visible as it barely supported her perky little breasts.

They are not large, no more than a handful, but shapely and proud. Oh how I just wanted to turn and slide my hands up and caress them, run my hands over them. Feel those sharp nipples in my fingers, tweaking and pinching them.

"Jonathon are you listening," she says again?

"Yes Eleonor of course".

"Well you seem somewhat distracted; I need you to be sharp. Is something bothering you"?

I want to say yes, I want to fuck you, but I stutter "No Eleonor everything is fine."

I expected her to walk away and check on the other team members but she sat down on my desk crossing her shapely legs exposing her thighs and stocking tops to my lecherous stare.

She was chuckling softly about some office gossip but I couldn't hear anything except my beating heart, as the moisture in my mouth evaporated, leaving my mouth feeling like a bird cage tray, dry and dusty.

I just couldn't take my eyes off her legs, she was purposefully, I'm sure it was on purpose, crossing and uncrossing her legs as she sat idly toying with that glorious sexy hair.

By the end of the day I was a nervous wreck. All the way home it's like I could still smell her presence it's like she was in the car with me.

I no sooner walk in the door at home and April greeted me with a deep kiss and a cuddle. I pick up the kids for their hugs and April gave me a worried frown. "Jonathon why can I smell that perfume again, lately it's all I can smell when you get home!!"

I tried to laugh it off, "It's just the girls in the office honey."

She shook her head disbelievingly.

I couldn't wait for dinner to be over. I dragged her to bed and ripped her clothes off from her urgently.

I couldn't wait to get between her legs and sink into her velvety opening.

I was rough, not waiting for her, I didn't care I just needed to fuck Eleonor. Yes it was April's body but in my mind I was pounding Eleonor, fucking her manfully taking what she was parading in front of me all week. Oh god I should have showered as I could still smell her bloody perfume.

I lifted April's legs up and pressed her knees against her tits as I drove deeper into her now wet engorged opening.

She was with me now as she had caught up. "Oh god Jon oh my god, oh god" She was mewing and crying as I mercilessly pounded her into the mattress.

Her body was tense and I could feel her convulsions through her pussy she was milking my balls and I was on that freight train riding hard towards a tumultuous cum. "Ahhhhhhh" I screamed into her shoulder as I squirted long and deep.

As we lay together in the afterglow April giggled, "God Jon I don't know what's gotten into you recently but whatever it is, don't stop. You are so passionate, thank god I am taking the pill otherwise I am sure I would be pregnant again."

The next week was more of Eleonor's torturous treatment, every day was the same? I went home horny and enraged and poor April didn't know what hit her.

Friday night though the whole team was going out together for some drinks to celebrate closing out on one of the contract milestones.

Eleonor was gorgeous, tall proud, elegant but oh so damn sexy.

She was wearing one of her classy business suits with a white blouse that displayed the tiniest bra through the flimsy silken material. Her skirt was shorter than usual finishing part way between her knees and her thighs

All day I had been spying furtively taking every chance to ogle her sexy charms.

Eleonor had been at her tantalising best. Today she had tortured me relentlessly, never far from my desk and her lips, always beside my ear whispering so quietly that I could almost feel her lips on my earlobes.

She knew it to, I am damned sure she knew exactly what she was doing.

At the bar we drank rounds of drinks as we celebrated endless toasts to our combined success.

Eleonor and I found ourselves sitting off from the group out on the balcony enjoying the twilight.

The conversation was now more personal and she was draping her arm over my shoulder as she again whispered conspiratorially in my ear. Her breath was so hot and moist it was slowly turning my cock to stone.

All day long it had been the same; my dick had been uncomfortably filling my boxers.

As I stood to go to the bar Eleonor giggled, "Jonathon you look so uncomfortable like that, stand up straight."

I grinned and tried to rearrange my bits and pieces discreetly but she could see. "Oh I see she giggled you have a hard problem."

When I sat back down with the drinks Eleonor sat closely encircling me with her arm. "Jonathon that little problem, am I the cause of that?"

I smiled "what do you think Eleonor?"

She giggled "Well Jonathon I am very flattered, I didn't think you would find an old warhorse like me attractive."

"Oh my god don't be bloody ridiculous Eleonor you know how sexy you are. You must know what effect you have on me. Christ I walk around all day with a hard on."

She continued to giggle softly in my ear. "Jonathon, can I call you Jon? I don't know what's come over me Jon I am on fire all day. I shouldn't be having these thoughts but I cannot stop them."

Just then we were interrupted by other team members as they came out to enjoy the city lights.

Later, much later, as we were leaving Eleonor grabbed my hand, "walk with me Jon."

We staggered out hand in hand, walking up the narrow cobblestone avenue. Eleonor was leaning against me, her head resting on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her holding her close as we walked.

She turned to speak but as her head turned I leaned down and kissed her. Oh god the sensation, it was like an electric thunderbolt flashed through my body. Her lips were so full and moist and the kiss tasted of the sweet wine she had been drinking.

I pulled her closer and her arms circled up over my shoulders and held me as tight as I held her. The kiss was so deep it was painful as my toes tried to curl in my shoes. My cock was tall and engorged; she was rubbing her tummy against it enraging me even more.

Eleonor pulled away, "Please Jon we must stop I am married, please Jon."

As I held her realising what we were doing, April sprang into my mind. She would be distraught and angry if she knew.

We walked on silently my desire returned with a vengeance as we passed a small bus shelter I pulled her back into a kiss leaning inside against the wall.

Eleonor leaned against me and the kiss was searing hot her lips were crushed passionately against mine her tongue was wrestling and dancing with mine. Her nipples were pressing and rubbing against my chest.

"Oh god Jon what are we doing, please stop."

I pulled her fiercely back into our kiss just to shut her up. As we kissed and her arms held me firmly in our embrace I slid my hands slowly down until I was cupping those beautiful sexy little breasts. My thumb circled her nipples and I teased and tweaked, pinched and twisted them as I massaged and caressed her.

Her lips slid off mine and I felt them nibbling wetly on my earlobe as she whimpered, "Oh my god Jon what are you doing to me, Jon I am on fire."

My lips sought out hers and the fiery kiss continued as my hands massaged and caressed her breasts. Her body was writhing and squirming against mine. Her mound was pressing in and crushing my cock.

I wrapped my arm around her holding her tightly as our kiss got hotter and hotter. My hand descended down between our bodies until it was sliding up her inner thigh, higher and higher up past the top of her silk stockings. I was caressing the thighs pinching lightly as I tried to prise apart her legs.

She pushed her hand down pushing mine away, "Please Jon no I am married, please I am begging you stop."

I returned my hand back to her breasts and our kiss became more relentless.

Again my hand slid down and this time there was no resistance her legs parted and my hand was sliding across the satin of her panties, I was caressing her mound, relishing the smooth feel of the satin against my hand.

Harder and harder I massaged the palm of my hand against her mons which was now moist and engorged.

He voice was soft whimpering, and cooing in my ear, "Oh god Jon what are we doing, oh my love stop please."

But no, I couldn't stop if I wanted to, I was on a mission and the blood flowing into my cock wouldn't allow that.

I worked my finger underneath her panties and I felt the tip slide into her sex. "Oh god," she moaned, her body was trembling and shuddering against me. "Oh god Jon what is happening?"

My finger was now busy deep in her open sodden folds, sliding in and out fucking her, making love to her shameless slippery hole. The palm of my hand was rubbing her clit as I lifted her off the ground and fucked her with a fierce energy.

She was crying and moaning uncontrollably. "Oh god, oh god. Father forgive me," she whimpered as I felt her body shuddering and quivering uncontrollably and violently against mine. Her breathing was ragged and her eyes scrunched tightly shut. Her lips were pursed as if kissing the sky, her arms around my neck trying to support herself.

My other hand fell down until it was cupped beneath her arse as I also supported her trembling body as she gave herself to me fully. Her orgasm was loud and deep. She went limp in my arms as her breathing fell away.

As she recovered I moved us over to the seats and pulled her down onto my knee.

She was crying against my shoulder, "Oh my god Jon what have I done I am married, my husband Franc, what will he say. Oh Jon I have been so foolish." She hugged me tightly, "Please Jon don't hate me, I am so terrible, I have ruined my marriage."

I tried to shush her, to quieten her down. My erection now completely subdued.

Eventually she recovered, "What will Franc say," she looked at me, her eyes as big as saucers. "He will hate me, he might even hurt me. Oh my god I have been so foolish."

"Don't tell him Eleonor, he doesn't need to know."

"Jon I cannot lie to him, he will know."

I patted her reassuringly, "Eleonor, repair your makeup and fix your hair, he will never know. Go home and make love to him like you have never done before. Show him how much you love him."

She smiled, "Is that what you are going to do Jon?"

I tried to make light of it, "Yes Eleonor that is exactly what I am going to do. I just hope that April is feeling horny."

She sighed deeply, "I am sorry Jon I have totally ignored you, you must be feeling a little tense as well? I have treated you badly, I am sorry."

I laughed, "Eleonor, I have been dying to do that to you for weeks."

That night when I got home I fucked Eleonor several times, I licked her sweet pussy and I fucked her ferociously. She didn't know it of course because it was April's body beneath me, although in my mind it was Eleonor who was crying out my name in the lord's prayer, calling relentlessly to an unhearing god.

Monday morning Eleonor was nervous around me, but still dressed seductively.

By lunchtime she was leaning over my shoulder, this time as she whispered in my ear she nibbled my earlobe. "Thank you for Friday night Jon, thank you for letting me stop. You were so kind and I was such a bitch."

As she leaned over her hand slipped down until she was caressing my cock, "Oh," she whispered "you like my lips kissing you?"

"God Eleonor you are such a tease, you are torturing me."

She giggled "Sorry Mon Chéri I do not mean to torture you, just a little tease no??" Her hand was still rubbing up and down my erection and my boxers were getting damp as I leaked out some pre cum.

She stood up and walked away as another team member walked into my office behind us.

We sat together at lunch.

She smiled; Well Mon trésor how was your weekend? Was April pleased to see you?"

I laughed "Yes the weekend was nice, and yes April was pleased to see me thank god. She repaid your debt. How was Franc? Did he finish my project?"

It was her turn to laugh, "Yes Franc was also happy to see me and yes he finished on your behalf. He did a very commendable job, you see I am smiling no."

We laughed together and that took the edge off of what was a little tense conversation.

The good or bad news dependant on your view point, Eleonor increased her teasing. Every time when we were close in either her or my office her hands would be all over the front of my trousers, stroking my continuous erection. She was indeed driving me crazy.

April was the recipient of all Eleonor's foreplay and at least she was grateful. Other things were not going so smoothly at home. April was becoming more and more homesick. In the end we decided that the best thing was for her to travel home for a few weeks to reconnect with our families. Her sister who she was especially close to was about to give birth to her first child and April had been moaning for ages that she wanted to be there. So the decision was made and April loaded up the car and headed for home.

At least it gave me the opportunity to catch up on some work because Eleonor was driving me crazy. At work and I was continuously losing focus as I watched her gorgeous sexy body waft around the office. Her teasing was now at an all-time high.

Only yesterday she came into my office and perched on the side of my desk as she always does, only this time as she crossed her legs the slit in her skirt opened all the way and I could see her panties, tiny little blue lace panties.

Eleonor teased, "Jonathon I love the view from your office, yours is much better than mine."

My tongue was swollen and I couldn't respond as she slid her hand under her skirt and rubbed her mons lightly. Her lips forming a mock kiss as she did so.

There was never much opportunity for anything else as there was always people coming and going. Eleonor was very conscious of her privacy. She was so discreet that I hadn't picked up any office gossip or tittle tattle.

When we spoke over lunch I explained April was away for the month visiting her family. Eleonor's eyes lifted and she smiled, "So you are how shall we say a Batchelor for a while?"

I nodded, "Afraid so, I will be dating Miss Palmer for a few weeks while she is away!!"

Eleonor didn't understand my pun. "Dating who she queried?"

I explained, "Masturbating."

She giggled, "Oh dear really you would not wait for her?"

I chuckled softly, "No Eleonor, not with you torturing me every day at work. I will not be able to go a day without relief."

The next day Eleonor was on fire alright she came in wearing the tightest skirt that showed off her cute sexy figure.

I was struggling to get my presentation ready and was in the printer room cursing and swearing at the infernal machine. Printers and I have a long history of open warfare. I hate the bloody things. As I was on my hands and knees Eleonor walked in to see what I was up to. The printer room was the one room in the whole office with even a semblance of privacy, there were no windows.

As I was cursing and swearing I hadn't noticed Eleonor had walked in and was standing behind me. The first clue was her hand running up and down the crack of my bum as she caressed my arse. "Jon I love this little derriere."

I turned still on my knees and she walked up rubbing her hot mound against my face.

I could smell her desire as she rubbed herself on me, her hands tangled in my hair as she held me tightly against her. "Oh Jon you are such a naughty boy. I want to take you home but I don't think Franc would be too happy with me."

The heat from her sex was so intense I could feel it burning through her panties as my nose parted her labial lips.

I raised my hand up her leg, under her skirt, rubbing her quim crunching and massaging her swollen pussy. Her knees were trembling and shaking. Gentle cooing mewing sounds filtering through her tightly clenched teeth as she tried to keep control.

"Jonathon rub me harder Mon petit, oh my god Franc please forgive me, I have failed you again."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,542 Followers