Eleonor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "No Eleonor but if anyone could it would be you."

She slammed her hand down on the desk and jumped up, "OK then we need to deal with this." She grabbed me in a hug, "I am sorry Jon, you have been a good friend and also your work is acceptable."

"Acceptable," I winced.

She giggled mischievously, "Your work is great Jon probably why you have found another job easily."

Eleonor made the announcement to the team and I spent the rest of the day accepting congratulations and answering questions. That night I stayed late to try and catch up on another days lost production. I was making no inroads at all in my backlog.

As I typed away frantically entering data long after everyone else had left, or at least I thought everyone had left. Eleonor poked her head around my office door. "Still here Jon, what are you doing?"

I grimaced, "Eleonor I am trying to catch up, today was a write off I am falling behind and I want to leave on good terms. I don't want people to think I walked out leaving a mess behind!!"

She smiled coldly, "Then I will leave you alone yes?"

"Thank you Eleonor."

April returned to London to find us a place to stay. She suggested we stay with her parents but I fought her off. If we were going home we had to have our own place and it had to be in London. I was not going to commute every day.

Things between Eleonor and I cooled a little after my announcement. I think she felt I was abandoning her or something. That changed in the last week of my notice period. I was again working late when Eleonor walked into my office. I turned in my chair when I heard her walk in. Before I could say anything she sat on my knees facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Oh how I had missed the taste of her lips. It was obvious also that she wasn't wearing any panties; she was wriggling and writhing on my leg rubbing her pussy aggressively on the denim. My hands were sliding over her pert little tits rubbing and kneading her flesh through the flimsy silk.

Her lips slid off my mouth down my cheek and bit my neck, not a nip but a full on bite her teeth sinking painfully into my flesh. "Fuck me Jon; I want to feel you inside me."

I stuttered, "Eleonor I don't have a condom."

She smiled as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a tiny silver foil packet and waved it under my nose.

I pushed her to the end of my knee and lifted my hips to slide my jeans down. I hastily unzipped my fly and slid the condom over my engorged cock.

I had no sooner fitted the condom when she slid forward rubbing her hot open slit over me. She wriggled and manoeuvred until I felt her pussy lips encasing my member and sucked it deep inside.

"Oh fuck Jon you feel so big, your cock is so big."

Now those were words everyman wants to hear but I knew that I wasn't all that big, average at best!!

But that didn't stop Eleonor calling out her moans of pleasure. She rode me hard.

I didn't care I was finally fucking this gorgeous creature. My rod buried up to my balls in her hot pit.

She was crying loudly as she bounced up and down on my lap her wet sloshy pussy slapping against my skin. "Fuck me Jon, fuck me hard."

As she was bouncing I noticed her phone which was sitting on my desk. It was on, and I saw Franc's name on the screen. She was letting him listen to her as she fucked me.

I pushed her off me and she looked at me strangely, hurt and dejected.

I jumped up turned her around and pushed her flat over my desk. "Bend over you bitch," as she bent over my desk and I pressed her down hard crushing her tits against the cold surface. I slid back into her molten hot depths and I fucked her hard pumping deeply and angrily into her.

She was crying out moaning incoherently as I fucked her.

I cried out as well, "You fucking teasing bitch you like it don't you, tell me bitch you like my cock in that sweet little pussy don't you?"

She moaned her head buried in the tussled papers on my desk, "Yes I love it Jon you fuck me so well."

"Slut," I cried out, "you fucking slut, do you want my cum?"

"Yes Jon, fill me up I want to feel it inside me, fuck me, teach me, make me yours."

I pulled my cock out of her sodden hole, holding my hand in the middle of her back so she couldn't get up. She turned her head, "What are you doing Jon, please don't stop."

I laughed doing my impression of an evil scientist. "I am pulling off this bloody condom so you can feel me cum." With that I drove back inside her sinking all the way until my pubic hair was crushed against her arse.

She started to fight writhing and kicking, "No please Jon, what are you doing? Jon no I am not on contraception, please Jon stop".

I was too far gone I pumped her for all I was worth and gradually her screams of angst turned to moans of pleasure and her contracting pulsating chasm announced her orgasm wasn't far away. "Oh fuck Jon, you are making me cum; oh fuck you, you bastard I am going to cum."

We shared our orgasm me filling the latex sheath and her squishing her juices over my crotch.

As we slumped together, Eleonor cried "Why Jon, why did you do that." She was crying and sobbing, "Jon what have you done?"

I slipped my dick out of her suctioning pussy and slipped the condom off as she watched with a surprised look on her face. As she was about to speak I held my hand over her mouth making sure she couldn't talk.

"Eleonor, I want you to go home tonight and make sure that Franc cleans up that mess. Feed him all of that. Make sure he does a good job it might save you from getting pregnant."

She realised what I had done and giggled. "Yes you bastard it might be my saving grace, oh god I hope he doesn't notice the taste."

I tied off the condom and handed it to her, "Just in case he is angry you can show him it was a joke."

She laughed, "He will definitely be angry but I will subdue him."

After my return to England, Eleonor and I kept in pretty regular contact. She sent me a couple of photos of her dressed in her favourite light blue silk underwear. She looked as gorgeous as always. Her note was cute, in case you ever need to date Mrs. Palmer.

So ended what was one of the weirdest chapters of my life. Eleonor taught me a lot about myself and a little about people. I never considered I would be able to cheat on my wife April but I slipped into the role of cheat and scoundrel so easily that I am now less inclined to judge other people. You never know until you are in the position what you will do.

As far as my marriage goes I am more determined than ever to make it work. I often feel guilty about my actions, I lied and cheated. I try and pushed those feeling back and April has been the recipient of many gifts on days when I felt the weight of remorse more than ever.