Elephant Man and the Young Divorcee

Story Info
A divorcee accidentally flashes a group of young black men.
5k words
4.41
15.3k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,740 Followers

My divorce's Decree Absolute arrived a month ago.

Obviously it wasn't a surprise; but at 28 and it all being my fault because I couldn't keep my knickers up, it still left me feeling a bit deflated.

I love sex and had done for over of 13 years; and I had been quite wild during my courtship and the early days of my marriage to Dara my Irish ex-husband; with very little if anything being out of bounds; but that stopped when; after selling our flats a month before the wedding and waiting for our new house to be finished being built, we moved in with his mad Mother.

Jesus! That woman was a fucking nightmare ..... everything I did or said was a problem and Dara never stood up for me;which really shouldn't have accounted for my behaviour outside wedlock; but a girl has needs .... and three weeks after vowing monogamy; I had a knee trembler behind a pub in town.

This started something of a downward spiral sexually for me; fucking and sucking a variety of men on Friday nights over the next nine months while we lived in the witch's coven. After a while I had the feeling Dara 'knew' or at least suspected what I was up to; and got a thrill at being cucked as his libido suddenly picked up when I arrived home late at night, or occasionally 'glowing' after sex in a car park; but the marriage ended messily following one argument too many with his Mother, this time about some new tattoos I'd got; and him suddenly bringing up my suspected infidelity much to his Mum's poisonous pleasure.

I moved out that night and in with a girl from work and I didn't contest the divorce action.

Oddly enough my Decree Nisi arrived the same day we sold the house; which gave me enough for a deposit on a flat across town; which kind of brings me to what I want to tell you about that happened five months ago.

I'd already moved in and all the main things were in place and had got to the stage of buying things to make it nicer; and one Friday afternoon had to go to a Courier office on an industrial estate to collect a large parcel.

The box was bigger than I'd expected and I was having problems getting it into my Mini One; which is where the events you want to hear about began.

As it was a sunny day I was wearing a sleeveless cardigan with the top 3 or 4 buttons undone that as usual showed a lot of my 34 DD cleavage and a short black and white kilt with pleats; topped off with a pair of Vans sneakers.

Nothing out of the ordinary for me, if you know me.

As I was struggling I realised a group of young black men standing around the entrance of another unit were cheering and laughing at my problems; then with me half inside the car with my left foot on the sill and bent double; a gust of wind blew the back of my skirt up, revealing my pink and black thong to the group .... which raised a loud cheer.

"Bastards!" I thought as I straightened the back of the skirt than continued trying to get the box in a space it was probably too big for.

A moment or too later another gust of wind repeated my dilemma; whipping my skirt up even further; which raised a louder cheer and some clapping.

Before I knew it I was joined by a tall grinning black youth, standing behind me.

"Here girlfriend." He sniggered, "Can I help you?"

"What do you think?" I snorted.

"Will this help?" He laughed as he grabbed my hips and gently pushed me onto the box.

There was more laughter from his friends so I pushed back and stood up.

"What do you think you're doing?" I angrily asked.

The tall gangly fella grinned, exposing a gold tooth and threw his arms up in mock defence ... "Just trying to help, girlfriend .... just trying to help!" More of his friends were now watching and laughing. "I'm pretty used to forcing big things into tight holes."

"I bet you are." I nervously chuckled.

"Try again girlfriend so I can see what you're doing wrong."

I cocked my head to one side and gave him my 'can I trust you' look then across to his friends who were lapping up the fun, at my expense. I resumed my position, with my foot on the sill and bending over; knowing full well that he could easily see up my skirt if he wanted and I presumed he did.

"Can you see what I'm doing wrong?" I teased as I pushed my arse further in the air.

"I'm not seeing anything wrong at this end girlfriend." He laughed and put both his hands on my arse cheeks which must have been exposed!

"Hey!" I squealed, "stop that!"

"Just trying to help!"

I moved backwards to get out of the car; but he kept his bony fingers on my arse as I did.

As I turned to wag my finger to admonish him, his hand was still under my kilt and flicked the front up so he and his friends got a quick flash of my pubes through the mesh front of my thong.

"Hey!" I scowled again; but he just stepped back, hands in the air pleading his innocence.

It's fair to say that the whole scenario was now turning me on ..... and he knew it.

"What's in the box?" He asked in all seriousness.

"Two lamps?"

"Well," he theatrically thought while holding his chin in his hand; "Why don't we take them out of the box and see if they will fit in the back seats then?"

Sure enough there was a load of packaging inside; and the lamps easily and safely fit on the back seat.

"Do I get a reward?" My new friend asked.

"I think you've had enough rewards for one day." I laughed then turned to see his friends grinning in our direction.

"Oh come on girlfriend; surely I get a little sugar for being your knight in shining armour? Something for my Wank Bank"

"Your what?"

"My Wank Bank ..... sexy memories for when I'm all alone in my bedroom!"

There are lines you shouldn't cross; but I've always been an adventuress in these situations!

"What's that over there?" I asked nodding towards the industrial unit his friends were outside of; "Trenchtown Rox?"

"A studio, recording studio?" He confirmed; "my friend Elephant Man is recording his new single in there."

"Elephant Man?" I queried; as he was nearly famous. Originally he'd been a DJ but was now a rapper, that I'd seen lots of posters of around town in the last couple of years. "Really?"

"Sure is!"

"Wow." I gasped as I looked back to the studio.

"How'd you like to meet him?"

"Really." I asked a little bit too quickly.

"Walk this way" My friend did a big bow and waved his arm towards his friends who looked like they couldn't believe what he'd done.

"Make way, earthlings ..... we coming through!" There was an overwhelming smell of weed as he shouted at his friends who immediately turned to re-enter the studio. The gap between the outside and inside doors suddenly jammed with all 8 of us trying to get in at once.

I found myself squashed between my new friend and a fat guy in a Bulls vest and shorts.

"Hey!" I squealed as he lifted the back of my skirt and grabbed my arse really roughly, shaking it until it wobbled, as the guy in front slid his hand up the front and was stroking my pubs while trying to get a finger inside my pants, without him even turning around!

"What's all that fucking nonsense .... FOOLS!" A voice boomed.

"Sonny brought you a pretty white girl!" Someone laughed.

"A white girl?" The voice queried. "Well fuck me rigid!" He too laughed when the group parted and he saw me for the first time. "What's your name, girl?" The huge fat man who was also wearing a Basketball vest and shorts (the 76rs?) and sporting maybe a dozen gold chains around his neck and wrists. and loafing with one leg up on the busted sofa asked.

"Shauna." I nervously replied.. Sonny now moved his hands under my arms and began jiggling my boobs; and I did nothing to stop him, which was another line that I really didn't need to cross.

"Come sit here girl." Elephant Man told me.

So, still with him keeping a foot on the sofa I sat alongside him as he lifted his ornate sunglasses to check me out.

Suitably satisfied with what he saw; Sonny's manhandling of my boobs had unfastened another button, exposing even more cleavage and my pink bra, "So girl; you want to hear my new single?"

I nodded, and he told a man with grey dreadlocks to put it on. Then explained it wasn't finished but he'd welcome my opinion.

As the music came on louder than I'd normally like I was handed a bottle of beer; which I took a huge slug from then another. The bass beat was thumping but his voice was a lot softer and dare I say it; sexier than I'd imagined as a couple of men began dancing.

"How about you doing a dance for me, girl?"

"A dance?" I queried; finishing my beer in one nervous gulp; only to have it immediately replaced.

"Sure." He grinned, "a little lap dance to get me in the mood for my next song"

"OK," I smiled, swigging more beer as I surveyed the room of inquisitive young black men, who weren't sure how to react. But the Elephant Man was very confident that I would do a lap dance for him .... and his friends; waving a hand like an Emperor.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiling, I stood up as the grey haired man put the song on again. I started slowly in tune with the song, then I turned away from Elephant Man ..... wiggling my arse, then bending over so my skirt showed my arse and knickers; followed by a minute or so twerking for him. The others were now clapping and cheering, as I shook my boobs too.

In all honesty I don't think I'd ever been more turned on as I was when I lifted my skirt up high exposing my tiny thong and really, really shook my arse for him ....eventually slapping my arse cheeks!

The atmosphere was now electric and the 9 or 10 other men in the room were whispering and grinning expectantly as Elephant Man reached forward and slowly unbuttoned my cardigan as I slurped my beer dry and another quickly replaced it.

"Very nice titties .... and big and juicy too." Elephant Man grinned.

This was yet another line that a normal girl in my position wouldn't have crossed; and there wasn't even a hint of anyone stopping me getting up, putting my top back on and thanking them for their hospitality before leaving for home ..... everyone's wank banks filled to the max.

"Show me those titties and I will show you why I'm called Elephant Man." he grinned salaciously.

Without a second's thought to the contrary I unhooked my bra and laid it along the back of the sofa, leaving my free hand there so the men could all get a look at my massive mammaries.

"Fuck!" He gasped and I heard other positive murmuring from his friends, "Them's big damn titties! Have you got babies, Mama?"

I shook my head and took another slurp of beer to try to calm my nerves as my heart was skipping beats inside my chest.

"So, you wanna see why my teacher christened me Elephant Man?"

I smiled, then nodded in the affirmative .... as it dawned on me what he'd said.

"Your teacher?"

He bellowed with laughter, then turned to address the room as well as me; "Any of you boys remember Mrs Wardle?"

A couple answered that they did and one even said that she'd been 'red hot'.

I was at the swimming baths one Saturday with my boy Sonny; ain't that right bro?" The skinny youth grinned at the memory; waving his hand as if shaking water from it.

"She was with her kids and after a while she saw us looking at her titties, she swam over and got talking to us. I nearly shit myself when her hand grabbed my dick under the water and she said "I thought so!" ...... I nearly fucking freaked out; but she swam back to her kids and kept smiling at me and even fucking winked and blew a kiss."

I was now sitting beside him on the sofa, as the young men listenedg intently as Elephant man casually stroked one of my tits and Sonny, who was behind me juggled with the other.

"She had big titties like you Mama .... and the next week she kept me back after class for some misdemeanour or other .... and her punishment .... was to suck me off!"

There was plenty of loud laughter and even cries of disbelief but it seemed no-one was prepared to call him an actual liar. "and she swallowed the whole fucking lot!"

There were now screeches of delight and loud clapping as he continued.

"I banged the shit out of her every week for the rest of that year ..... man could she fuck and man did she like riding my dick!"

Satisfied he had everyone's attention he let go of my tit and leaned back before putting his hands inside the waistband of his baggy shorts then counted "3 .... 2 ..... ONE!" and pulled them down to his knees and an absolutely massive black dick sprung into view.

It was so big it was actually grotesque; I'd never seen anything like it away from porn films ..... it wasn't even fully hard and must have been 8 or 9 inches long and as thick as a wrist.

"Fucking Hell!" I gasped and hid my eyes behind my hand, then giggling; peaked between the fingers, "It is fucking huge!".

Again, being topless in front of 10 or more young black men and one of them was now waving a monster cock around, was obviously another line that I didn't just cross but jumped over!

"Do you want to stroke it Mama?" Elephant Man leered at me and waggled it from side to side like a laser sword.

I was frozen to the spot; until Sonny took my wrist and guided it to the monster, where I tentatively ran my nail down the shaft which made it twitch, then when he pulled the foreskin back I tickled his crown which made him gasp and sigh.

"Suck it Mama," Elephant Man groaned, "suck it for me ......make me happy girlfriend ..... suck my big black dick, show them boys how a real woman sucks a cock like this."

The room was silent and all eyes were on me and that huge dick.

With my fingers just about wrapped around the shaft, I bent forward and kissed his crown.

"Good girl." He moaned ..... now suck the fucker like a good white whore."

He wasn't to know it ..... but I love rough sex and being called dirty names.... it turns me on like nothing else; apart from maybe being spanked at the same time.

Without a second thought to doing it in front of an audience I took the knob in my mouth and soon alternated between sucking it and licking the long fat shaft, nonchalantly wanking it into my mouth at the same time.

His hands were underneath me roughly squeezing and occasionally slapping my dangling tits as I sucked on that monster like my life depended on it; and boy was my pussy wet by now; actually itching, making me shuffle were I was sitting to satisfy the itch ..... it didn't work.

As the position I was in wasn't going to be comfortable for much longer, I stopped sucking, stood up, looked around the room at all the expectant faces and dropped my skirt, but kept my pink thong on. I put my right knee on the sofa for balance and resumed from were I'd left off sucking the Elephant Man's huge dick..... only being able to take 4 or five inches in my mouth before gagging I made up for it by lasciviously licking it from top to bottom and occasionally sucking his sweaty bollocks.

It didn't take the others or especially Sonny long to realise that I didn't have any lines left to cross; and I soon felt a hand squeezing an arse cheek as the other stroked the gusset of my panties, even pushing it in the slit which made me flinch.

"Come here boys and see how fucking wet this slut's cunt is." Sonny called out as he peeled the gusset out of my crack, then pulled my arse cheeks as wide as they would go. I'd seen this in pornos before, but never had it done to me before .... and I fucking loved it!

Before I knew what was happening, at least two of them were fingering me, as another stretched my labia at the same time ...... and I really was so turned on I could feel my juices running down my leg.

"Out my way bitches!" Sonny grunted and seconds later I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy and with hardly any effort it slid right up until his balls bounced off me.

God Almighty ..... his cock felt massive too as he fucked me, while I was still slobbering over the singer's monster cock, and when Sonny began spanking me too I thought I was going to cum there and then.

A minute or too later Elephant Man 'tapped out' telling me 'he didn't want to cum too soon.' so, jaws aching he moved away, his 10 inch cock sticking out like an actual elephant's trunk. He was hardly off the sofa when another fat black kid replaced him ..... cock already hard.

Sonny was still fucking me as I started sucking the hard six inches in front of me. I'd only ever had 3 threesomes a couple of times before; and the last one was I was too drunk to really enjoy it.... but today? With so many horny young men in the room ..... bring it on!

Sonny pulled out and was replaced by another cock who went straight into over drive; so fast I lost control at the other end and much to the 'audiences' pleasure the knob went balls deep, straight into my throat ..... something I'd never managed before.

Another cock was put in my hand and somehow I found the rhythm to wank it while the other two did all of the work.

A few minutes later a gruff voice told the boy who was fucking me that it was his turn now; and the boy immediately pulled his cock out.

"Roll over bitch." A heavily tattooed black guy, probably older than the rest with a shaved head and a goatee beard, that I didn't recognise, commanded, He roughly grabbed my arm and rolled me onto my back, then took hold of my left ankle and forced my leg back until my knee touched my tit, his nostrils were flaring like a wild bull as he put his other hand under my left knee and forced my legs as wide apart as possible.

"Ready bitch?" He asked, and before I could answer he lurched forward and jabbed between my legs until his laser guided cock found my greasy slit; and then he sort of fell on top of me forcing his cock in to the hilt ...... making me groan. ..... "Oh fuck!" .... "So big! It's so fucking big!"

With his head tucked against my tits he began fucking me with fast jabs, like a dog with its bitch.

A long thin cock was then presented to my mouth and I gleefully accepted; bobbing my head back and forth as my saliva ran down my chin; then yet another was put in my hand and I only managed to shake it rather than wank it.

I lost track of time as 'goatee beard' banged away with no finesse, battering my cunt like power tool.

"That's my boy!" I recognised Elephant Man's bellowing voice, "you stretch that white cunt wide enough to take my dick!"

There was more laughter as he called out; "Don't be leaving your junk in there boy .... I'm not taking sloppy seconds off you."

"Shit!" The bald headed black man grimaced as he suddenly stopped. "Fuck man! I'm nearly there!" " I don't fucking care" Elephant Man's voice was now a lot deeper and angrier, "you better get your dick outta there quick and stick it somewhere else then!"

His face contorted with rage, he unceremoniously pulled his cock out, stood up and pushed the youth whose cock I'd been sucking out of his way, grabbed my hair, jerked my head back which made my mouth open wide then filled it with his long sticky black cock.

I was gasping for air and snorting through my nose as he fucked my mouth in exactly the same manner he'd been fucking my pussy ..... fast and furious until he grunted, wrapped his hand around the shaft and furiously wanked it into my mouth until I felt an explosion of jizz hit the roof of my mouth. He stumbled and still with a handful of hair his cock slipped out of my mouth, as a second dollop landed on my nose. He steadied himself and still tugging the shaft drained the remnants back into my mouth.

I only got a couple of seconds respite before another cock was forced into my mouth and my legs were being parted for a fat tattooed youth to push his cock deep into my cunt.

As they quickly got into a rhythm others were slapping my tits and squeezing my stiff nipples. My sucking was obviously too hot for him as he came in my mouth with no warning, followed by a squeak.

Mag58
Mag58
2,740 Followers
12