Elephant Man and the Young Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough of you fools." The Elephant Man cackled; "get out of my way." as he pushed the boy fucking me away making his cock wiggle from side to side.

"Stand up Girlfriend," he grunted as he pulled my arm. Standing up gave me just enough time to swallow both loads of cum; "Get this nice and hard again bitch!" The fat singer commanded as he sat back, waving his humongous cock at me. I dropped to my knees and salaciously sucked his dick while juggling his massive balls, which made it twitch and grown in my mouth.

"What a fucking cocksucker you are bitch ...... white girls are always good ..... but SHIT .... you are the best!" Elephant Man wheezed.

Then he grunted; "Go ahead boy ..... stretch that cunt good for me!" Suddenly a hand slapped my arse and my cheeks were pulled apart.

"Get ready white girl..... a big black nuclear missile is on its way!"

By now the gang were all shouting words of encouragement or giving a running commentary on what I was doing to their friends.

"MMMMMM." I sighed as another cock filled my pussy as I sucked on that huge cock at the other end.

"Not too fast!" Elephant Man grunted; "like I told Jacob .... I don't want no accidents down there!"

The boy fucking me slowed down; making for a nice yet powerful fuck.

"You sure got me ready girlfriend ..... now it's time for the fuck of your life."

"What about me?" The boy fucking me whined.

"She can suck you off .... can't you bitch?"

Panting and sweating I rolled around to see a young black man with dreadlocks halfway down his back sporting another long black dick. As I stroked it I got my breathing right then took two or three inches into my mouth, roughly wanking him at the same time making him groan.

"Hurry up boy!" Elephant Man shouted, "I can't wait much longer!"

The guy grabbed my head and began roughly fucking my mouth; but still showed no signs of cumming; so I applied a trick I'd learnt from a married lover. I cupped his balls then slid a finger between his legs and tickled his arsehole, which made him groan ...... then noting how sweaty he was down there, forced my finger tip up his arse!

"FUCK!" He squealed, "She's fingering my arse!" Then he spontaneously orgasmed ; filling my mouth up with another sweet load of cum.

I stood up and turned to see Elephant Man slowly wanking that monster; "on you get girlfriend ..... fuck me nice and dirty!"

Up to now everything had been spontaneous but his cock genuinely looked like it might be too big.

I tentatively put one knee beside him then raised myself until my pussy was hovering over the knob. For the first time the room was virtually silent as I put my hand between my legs and took hold of the shaft, running the knob along my slit. I doubted I'd ever been as wet or as horny .... but it was still fucking huge.

"Just Relax..... just relax" I repeated inside my head as I slowly lowered my body down and felt the knob part my already well fucked cunt..... I slowly raised myself, but not so much it slip out then down again taking another couple of thick inches which made me let out a prim-evil sigh.

"Ah shit!" Elephant Man groaned, "enough of this tomfoolery!" then grabbed my hips and gave an almighty thrust which totally filled my cunt, and made me scream out loud.

It genuinely fucking hurt ..... but he didn't care as he pumped up and down like a jack-hammer. It eventually stopped hurting; but was still uncomfortable even when I flopped on his chest.

The atmosphere changed again with lots of laughter and commentary as I was now sliding up and down his greasy pole with ever more ease.

After a couple of minutes I'd eventually taken control and was having the time of my life riding that fucking monster as Elephant Man grabbed and slapped my tits.

My breathing was coming in short and sharp gasps when I noticed someone standing beside us; and without a second thought I took hold of his cock and began wanking it on my upstrokes, much to everyone's delight; then a cheer went up when I leaned across and began sucking it. This opened the floodgates and another cock was offered at the other side, which I gleefully alternated sucking while

Elephant Man resumed his fucking from beneath me.

I was so engrossed in what I was doing I was hardly aware of what was happening; but I was sure I heard Elephant Man groan; "You might as well man ..... the other two holes are full."

A second or two later I felt someone grasp my hips then a cock nudged against my arsehole!

I used to love anal sex before I was married; but my husband had never been keen; only doing it when he was drunk and I virtually begged.

This boy didn't need or want an invitation ..... his cock went in with no trouble at all, making my scream "Fucking Hell! That's fucking amazing!" as I threw my head back.

I resumed sucking the two cocks in front of me as the two at the other end fucked me ragged, until I heard Elephant Man groan and pant as his fucking got quicker and deeper .....

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" he panted then with one hard push shot stream after stream of his thick cum deep into my pussy. "Fucking Hell man, that was one amazing fuck" he gasped.

The other three didn't care that their leader had finished inside me; they had their own desires to finish off.

With his friend finished the boy doing my arse really picked up the pace; battering my arse for all he was worth and me trying to push back on his upstrokes while trying to concentrate on the two young black cocks in and out of my mouth.

I sensed one of them was near to cumming so concentrated on him; even sliding my finger between his legs; and only the gentlest of tickles made him fill my mouth with his cum.

The next to cum was the guy in my arse ..... and that last minute of him violently trying to cum will stay with me forever..... and that thrust when he came was mind blowing.

Before the boy I was sucking had a chance to cum; Elephant Man stopped everything and virtually hauled me off his cock; making my fanny fart and squirt some spunk out as I flopped on the sofa gasping for air.

"The bitch is all yours now." He smirked and again gave an Imperial wave.

Seconds later they were on me like a pack of dogs; using me as a sex toy; with cocks forced in my mouth as others roughly fucked either my cunt or arse; or all together several times; I was even aware that definitely one and possibly two went from my arse to mouth; wanting me to suck them off after fucking my arse. I didn't care a hoot ..... I was in sexual Heaven and didn't want it to stop; even though every part of my body began to ache.

I think it was after about 30 or 40 minutes that Elephant Man commanded his friends stop and get back to work.

In a daze Sonny led me to the kitchen where I cleaned up as best I could. Without another word between us I dressed although my thong was no use in keeping all of the spunk in my cunt and arse from oozing out as I walked tentatively and nervously to my car!

12