Elevator Grope Ch. 01 - Queen Check

Story Info
Young wife is groped and taken by bully.
8.7k words
4.13
51.2k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"Elevator Grope" -- Young wife is groped and taken by Bully

Non-consent/Reluctance

by CraigOOL

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a non-consent/reluctance sex story. This hopefully will be a hot enough story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Civil and constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[All characters are eighteen or older at the time any sexual contact in this story takes place.]

Cherry Summers is a knockout. She stands at 5'6", her body a perfect hourglass shape of 34E-24-36, with tumbling waves of red curls spilling down her shoulders that any man would long to touch. Her curves simply make men of all shapes, sizes, and ages weak in the knees. In any room she walks into you can cut the sexual tension between her and the men in the room with a knife as her gem like green eyes size them up one by one, only to find them wanting. Her beauty is almost blinding, yet underneath this veneer of beauty is something much colder - the morality of a father who preached about religion with an intensity rivaled only by the Arctic Sea in a winter storm.

After her MBA from the Kitt Investing and Trading Center at Southern Methodist University, the only attractive part of most men to Cherry is the size of their portfolio. She is well dressed in her couture dresses, well spoken, and most potential suitors find her to be as cold as arctic tuna with the religious zeal drilled into her by her father. As if encased in ice, Cherry seems untouchable as she collects Degas prints, paintings, and sculptures. Most particularly his 'Little Dancer' reminds her of her innocence lost so soon after reaching puberty with her large breasts becoming the object of everyone's attention. Anyone brave enough to pursue her affections quickly finds such efforts are almost always for naught, for despite her inviting exterior there is something much darker bordering on abject perversion buried deep behind her gaze. There is a very hot fire burning under that ice, but it has no way out. For now.

Ethan Summers is a moderately handsome man, and at 5'7" with a slightly less than average endowment in the length and girth departments, not the type of man to be the target on 'girls night out'. But his much larger than normal financial endowment, which came from his mother marrying a wealthy man so he would have an heir to cover up batting for the other team his whole life made him very attractive to Cherry. He did not wear the confidence found in those who grew up with wealth, which made Cherry see his needy mannerisms as those of a predator, hungry. Since he was also Summa Cum Laude in the Kitt Investing and Trading Center MBA program, they could babble on and on about financial matters with each other and in fact had been study mates before being engaged.

Cherry's friends often said that Ethan did not get his honors on merit, but by worshiping between Cherry's legs and getting her to use her influence on his behalf. Ethan was indeed given a gift by Cherry slacking off the last semester. Ethan had worked tirelessly throughout their last semester, fueled solely by a desperate need to hang on to Cherry's commitment, knowing full well she was preparing to play the field if he did not produce. Ethan is not the type of man to be the maker of his own fortune, so everyone believed the tale when told, but the truth was he really poured on the coals that final semester out of sheer desperation. He knew Cherry's threat to dump him and play the field was no joke. He knew she is the best wife he could ever hope to have -- if he could keep her happy. Thus the joke he did not wear the pantsuits in the family. Her mother's friends were much harsher, and called him 'cuckold in waiting' -- right to his face.

Nick Lamumba is an intimidating physical presence, a towering pillar of strength at 6'5" and a length somewhere north of ten inches in length and six inches in girth. Nick Lamumba is also the handsome black man who pulled himself out of the gutter, the poor black streets of New York, where Ethan shared his high school, where Nick played sports and Ethan chaired Chess Club. Nick's penetrating eyes seemed to hypnotize any woman he desired, and it made Ethan feel powerless against him. Nick harbors a deep-seated hatred towards Ethan due to a comment that Nick would never be his equal. Nick made it his personal mission to torment Ethan mercilessly, both physically and emotionally, as bullies are wont to do.

Whenever Ethan got a new girlfriend, Nick moves in on her like lightning, striking her heart and libido with deadly precision. Nick is a thousand times better in bed, seducing every single one of them away from Ethan and rubbing their wet cum stained panties in Ethan's face, preferably in public. No matter what Ethan does he will never measure up in Nick's eyes due to implying he is less than a man, so he in turn must prove Ethan is less than a man, unable to keep his women. This cruel game continues on at Columbia, where Nick has an entire posse to funnel hot women to be dangled in Ethan's face, only to have the whole posse gang bang them during some twisted celebration for 'poor wretched Ethan'. With every single girlfriend that Ethan acquires, Nick is always able to convert her and add her onto his list of conquests. At one point, he had Ethan convinced that every woman he would ever have would be bedded by Nick. But Nick stayed on to get his MBA at Columbia, while Ethan fled to Texas. So Ethan's luck with women changed, but his priorities did too. If he couldn't get women on his natural talents, he would get enough money so it didn't matter.

Hired by Chase, Hardwick, and Evans, the renowned hedge fund, Ethan had no idea that his worst enemy Nick was hired by them too. Ethan settled in with his new wife into a potboiler life of pressure to use money to make money faster, while she day traded from home. Prodded by her mother and her own ticking biological clock, Cherry goes off birth control and begins randomly seducing her husband on her fertile days. His wife's daring approach to seduction - flaunting her breasts and pussy on her office visits - only intensifies when she suspects Ethan is excluding her from company events on purpose, unknowing that Ethan is terrified of Nick targeting Cherry.

Nick Lamumba follows Cherry Summers in the hallway towards her husband Ethan's office like a predator stalking his prey with a feral intensity. She glides through the hallway, her curves hypnotizing him with each tantalizing step, her erotic form dancing as if a spotlight shone on her alone, making their way towards the his office. No woman in the world compares to her beauty and grace. They don't make women better than this, he thinks to himself. Nick's mouth waters as he remembers the pictures he's been fixated on, studying the image of her in a lime green bikini while they were on their honeymoon. Her bosom bulges proudly from her chest, exposing far more than just her skin, her stiff puffy nipples nearly poking holes in the fabric. A stunningly white smile with lips as red as blood plays alongside her wild and untamed hair like two intertwined flames of passion. Standing there it is clear that she isn't made for Ethan or any other diminutive white man.

Cherry has a lush body, built for the pleasure of black men like Nick, not for needle dicked white boys like Ethan. At least that was what every single one of Nathan's girlfriends had told Nick with their orgiastic orgasmic cries when he filled them with his big black cock, his massive dark instrument of white poon love annihilation. Cherry is the only one Nick has never had. That ends today. Cherry will be no exception to the rule every woman Ethan beds becomes Nick's slut.

Cherry rushes into Ethan's office, her pullover paisley peasant blouse with the elastic neck, normally designed to reveal shoulders, now pulled down below her breasts, revealing she has no bra on, her puffy nipples fully erect from being played with in the elevator. She is 'cheering him up' for his being selected in the final three for the open management position. She's even flashing him, right in his own office in the middle of the day, letting him feel her up in front of whoever might walk in, just to show him how proud she is of him. Ethan can feel the heat of her passion radiating from her body.

Cherry gets bolder and bolder, it is not in her nature to be excluded or take no for an answer. Yet it seems Ethan doesn't want her to join him at company events anymore. Worried she is losing a step, she pushes harder. She could not possibly understand that his Bully had found him, and joined the firm. Ethan had seen Nick at work, even had meetings at his office where Nick had seen her pictures on his desk. So while Ethan did his best to keep Cherry out of his office, she retaliated with a full court erotic press, even to the point where today, she'd pulled down her peasant blouse to show she was braless, and pulled up her skirt to show her thigh-high hose, and was about to show him whether she was wearing panties or not when his executive assistant announced the people for his lunch meeting were waiting. He skitters away from his drop dead gorgeous wife, leaving her very horny, perplexed, and frustrated. She would make him pay for rejecting her. She would get his attention, one way or another. Good or bad, her Dad had taught her with spankings, at least you were being paid attention to instead of being ignored.

Cherry has to guide Ethan's hands to show him how she wants his hands to fondle her bare breasts, crushing her breasts hard, manhandling her voluptuous curves. He is never dominant enough for her, but he at least repeats what she shows him to do. Her knickers are still dry, since it isn't enough of a fondle to get her motor really running, but they are her best black lace panties. Her knee length suede skirt hides the lacy tops of her dark thigh high hose. Her open toed sandals let her prance at will with just a slight heel. With an inviting look in her eyes Cherry pulls him close to whisper sweetly in his ear "It's baby making time."

But Ethan has 'meetings', and she doesn't want to put any kind of a demerit on him while he is up for his promotion, so she keeps her visit brief. With an inviting look in her emerald eyes, Cherry pulls him close to whisper sweetly in his ear before planting a long deep kiss on his lips that lingers "I guess I'll just have to play with myself until you can break free to join me." she says hotly.

Cherry slides her fingers into her panties to start the fire he should have brought to her loins, as she turns to leave the room. Pausing at the door, shaking her bare massive rack in his face to emphasize how unsatisfying her visit has been, she departs, giving him one last lingering glance, letting him know the fire within her he has yet to quench has only barely been lit.

Nick Lamumba follows Cherry Summers in the hallway outside of her husband Ethan's office towards the elevators with an intensity that could light a small city. Nick uses his cell phone to call the elevator he'd programmed just for this eventuality. Cherry got in, but the door didn't close, and it wouldn't until Nick was inside, so he rushes to make it seem like he'd barely caught the lift. On the eleventh floor, they head down towards Parking 2, as Nick triggers his trap. His little software patch shuts off the power to elevator 4, marking it "Out of Service -- awaiting maintenance" for status, as it came to an abrupt stop between floors 7 and 8.

Thrown about by the sudden stop, Cherry gets thrown into the arms of the luscious, handsome black man in a very expensive suit who'd just barely gotten on the elevator before they started off. They'd not even exchanged greetings. Yet now she is pushing her full rack into his face as she panics and crushes him into her. In the dark, in a broken elevator, one of her deepest, darkest fears, she clutches onto him as if he can keep her terror from swallowing her whole.

Nick hadn't expected her to be this forward, or this scared, but he is happy to use the advantage, "Cherry -- it's going to be OK. The lights will be on in just a few seconds." Nick says soothingly as he caresses her back.

In fact the lights of the emergency lighting pop on after a few moments of them holding each other so closely, Cherry practically smothering him in her lush bosom. Cherry is getting high off the scant of this man, a powerful aroma of pheromones with a slight hint of sweat which she would love to lick off in thanks for his saving her from her terror. Nick catches the elastic of the blouse with his chin and pulls down as he pulls away, popping her breasts out without getting her attention. He quickly takes a picture with his phone of her with her breasts out, as she is staring up at the roof of the elevator, trying to find a way out. Without a flash and with the 'click' silenced, Cherry never even notices.

Resisting -- somehow -- the urge to grope her right there and then, he decides to play it out. "We should get comfortable. We are likely to be here awhile." He says as he stands up fully, almost a foot taller than her, pulling her back into his embrace. His arms wrap around her, clearly only to comfort her, his hands resting on but not fondling her ass cheeks.

"I'm Cherry Summers, Ethan's wife. The man who rescued me is..." Cherry let's it hang in the air. She immediately categorizes him as a gentleman, holding her to comfort her, but not taking liberties with her ass. His scent still fills her nose, but she also smells the coffee -- with cream -- and sugar that he must have had moments ago. A gorgeous black man holding her by the ass? Heaven.

"I'm Nick Lamumba. I work with Ethan, we are both up for the management position. So you could say I'm his work rival, even though it is much more of a partnership than that. But we go back ages, we went to high school and college together, before he left me to find you in Texas. I like to think his recommendation was a big part of how I got my job here. Have to admit, I have looked for hours and hours at that picture of you in that barely there bikini, on his desk from your honeymoon, and have wondered how he ever scored a world class beauty like you." Nick complements her -- hard. Most people would have missed her blush in response in the dim light. Nick didn't.

Despite the repartee, Cherry is getting seriously freaked out by being trapped in the elevator, who knows how many floors up, and her nerves make her shiver. Without Nick holding her, she would completely be losing it right now, sobbing and wailing. Nick can sense this so he makes his move to up the stakes.

"We should get more comfortable. WOW! Your breasts are stupendous, absolutely beautiful!" Nick says as he takes off his jacket, pulling out his flask and offering it to her before Cherry can fully process what he just said. "Snort? It will help calm your nerves."

Cherry realizes her breasts are on full display. She can't remembering holstering them when she left Ethan's office. She didn't encounter anybody on the way out, so she was probably standing there in the elevator with her tits out for Nick to find her like a desperate streetwalker. She again ups her estimation of this luscious man and the way he treats her. She blushes from head to toe as her puffy nipples stiffen into little bullets. She grabs the flask and hits it hard. The liquor is stout, and burns her throat. Well, when she acts like a slut, she should expect to be treated like a slut. Despite that, Nick has treated her like a gentleman would treat a very sexy woman he desires. That makes her squirm. That fire her husband failed to light is now a forest fire blazing through her nether region.

"May I touch them?" Nick asks, as she nods, still deeply embarrassed, taking another deep pull on the flask. She wants to thank him for being so well behaved, and it seems fair to her if she bares them he gets to fondle them. Besides, he was a gentleman and asked nicely. She'd let men go a lot further to close deals if she was in Ethan's shoes, but never worried about Ethan using his talents at seduction to close clients -- he didn't have any. Nick radiates seduction. Cherry doesn't mind at all.

Nick gently caresses Cherry's breasts, firmly fondling her nipples. He moves in to suck them as he fondles them, and Cherry moans in response. This seems a bit far yet perfectly natural to her. The authoritative way he gently manipulates her sends a flash message from her teats to her twat. She takes another deep pull on the flask, in no hurry to have to tell Nick to stop playing with her tits, or to cover them up. It fact she is becoming eager for him to take it as far as he wants. But Cherry has completely forgotten the panty line -- two drinks is her panty line remover, and she is now three drinks in. Her pussy is already a cheetah in the chase, ready to pounce on the meat when she can catch it. Or when he catches her. She decides to give it all up, right there, right then.

Nick can smell the effect he is having on Cherry, so he presses his advantage. His mouth moves to Cherry's lips, while his hands move to the fulsome globes of her ass -- under the panties, groping and kneading her bare ass. Cherry is starting to feel the Everclear liquor, which completely dismantles her inhibitions, and kisses him back -- harder than she's kissed anyone in a long, long time. She closes up the flask and drops it in the paisley top where her boobs should have been, so her hands can press his face into hers, hold his head so he cannot get away. He isn't going anywhere until she fucks him, the decision flashes down her spine as she thrusts her hips into him -- hard, without thinking, without even realizing how far past the panty line she already is as the liquor guides her. The only reason they aren't fucking is because he hasn't put it in yet. Fucking gentlemen! Why can't they just throw you on the ground and fuck you when you want them to?

Nick kisses her with a desperate hunger, better, more passionately, more authoritatively, than any man ever has before. Nick presses her against the wall, his passionate kiss instantly sending fire through her veins. Cherry devours Nick's mouth, desperate for more of his sweet taste, but besides ruffling his hair there isn't much to do there. It isn't like Ethan, who if he isn't guided can't perform at all. So knowing this could be her last chance to make out with a real man -- with a good excuse -- her hands move on to check out those fuck engine muscles of his ass. She is beginning to wonder if he is as well hung as her mother's lovers are reputed to be. Tit for tat, ass for ass. She becomes determined to grab his cock, at least cop a good feel.

Nick decides it is time to move things up a notch. Feeling Cherry fondling his own ass leads him to pull his hands away from her, but still inside her panties, to slide them down to her knees. He pulls away from their kiss long enough to warn Cherry "If those panties fall to the floor, I'm going to fuck you."

He slides one hand around and deeper inside her panties until he reaches her cleft, while his other plunges into her quivering wetness. Nick returns to kissing her, as he fingers her drenched, sopping pussy. One hand plunges into her seam, one hand fingers her clit, right to the edge of orgasm, over and over again. His lips gently press against hers again as his fingers move in rhythm within her. He feels each wave of pleasure ripple through her core, pushing them both closer and closer to an earth-shattering climax. With expert precision his hands move in perfect tandem, caressing and teasing each inch of her body until she is on the brink of ecstasy. Ethan never gives her even this much foreplay even when he fucks her, much less anywhere near this well. Nick's hands are quick and sure, one delving into her slick heat and one teasingly circling around her clit, bringing her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy with each passing moment. He knows he has total control over this woman and he intends to use it to make her the slut he has always wanted.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers