Elevator Grope Ch. 01 - Queen Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me when I'm as deep as your husband." Nick demands, slowly pushing his thick shaft into her fiendishly tight twat.

Cherry moans as the fat cock pushes deeper into her spasming channel. "Stop," she cries, not really wanting him to stop, but doing as he demands. She already knows disobedience is painful, her ass pussy and breasts still throbbing from her last corrections.

"That's all?" Nick flexes his dick. "That's only three inches. Pathetic."

"It's hard to tell," gasped Cherry. "You stretch me out so much more. He's about five and a half inches. But of course not all of that gets inside me."

Nick moves his cock almost halfway in. "That's as deep as your husband goes, best case."

"Yes," moans Cherry, almost crying in pleasure. "YYYEEESSS!" she screams as Nick slams his entire cock back inside her with a savage thrust. "Yes, YES, FUCK ME! Fuck me HARD with your big black COCK! OH YES!"

"And that's how deep I go, slut." Nick grabs her hips pulling her back hard, drilling deep into her spasming cunt with his pulsing, throbbing, thrusting cock.

"OH yes cumming! fuck me! Nick fuck! big black cock! Fuck! Cumming! oh my god Nick Nick Dick Dick! yes I love it! YES fuck! SOOO GOOOOD can't stop cumming! black cock fuck me!! Nick! Nick! Nick? OH Fuck, OH FUCK NO! NO! NO!" Cherry is cumming her brains out then figures out there is something horribly wrong.

"What?" Nick is confused.

"Not on pill! oh god I'm cumming! pull out! don't cum in me! fuck me! gonna cum again! cumming all over your big black COCK! CUMMING HARD!"

"So am I," says Nick with a grin as he buries his cock balls deep and shoots the first load of his potent seed directly in her womb, his bell end smashed against her cervix.

"NO!" Cherry tries to scream in denial, but she is in the throws of a powerful orgasm. How much of that is fear of getting pregnant, how much of that is pleasure from getting pregnant, and how much of it is pure orgasmic ecstasy from the best fucking of her life she would never sort out. She'd never felt anything like this before. Jet after jet of sperm is spraying her womb, filling her up. Each jerk of his cock shot more sperm into her womb, prolonging her orgasm, her hips thrusting continuously now. The pleasure radiating outward from her womb is unbearable. Cherry screams in pleasure as she has either one never ending orgasm or a rapid series of orgasms that match every spurt, every thrust, from his cock. She can't tell and it doesn't matter. Her womb fills rapidly, semen flowing into her pussy, semen flowing down her pussy along his shaft, running down his ballsack and pouring onto the elevator floor.

Nick's cock quits jerking and he leans over her panting. "That was great, baby!" he says, filled with triumph at the ultimate conquest of his rival. Ethan is now his cuckold, raising his biracial child, as far as he is concerned. Every introduction an acknowledgment Ethan is less than a man. Joy!

"The best! I can't believe how hard you make me cum, over and over!" replies Cherry. She feels his cock shrinking inside her as it (finally!) loses it's steel. He slowly pulls back until it plops free. Her cervix closes, trapping his seed in her womb, but most of his sperm floods out from her pussy, dripping to the elevator floor. Cherry pushes herself up and turns around to face her black lover.

Nick pulls her into his arms. Her voluptuous white body melts against his hard black torso as he kisses her deeply.

Nick finally breaks the kiss. "Lets go to your bedroom," he tells her.

"How the hell are you going to manage that? Still trapped in an elevator?" Cherry is puzzled.

"I hear workmen." Nick says as he stops the recording on his phone, and presses the button to reactivate the elevator.

"Put your clothes on and kiss me, Sir." Cherry says with a voice that oozes sexual satisfaction.

"Yes, slut, I will do as you command." Nick chuckles as he picks up their clothes, handing hers to Cherry, quickly putting on his pants, stuffing his boxers in a pocket of his suit jacket. Cherry slides on the top over her head and slides the skirt up her legs. She actually spends more time hunting for her sandals. She cannot find her panties anywhere.

"Looking for these?" Nick dangles the panties in front of his face as he makes a big display out of sniffing them.

"Unless you want a big creampie mess in your car, you better give them back right now." Cherry pouts.

"What makes you think you are going to be in my car anytime soon?" Nick teases, still making a big display out of sniffing her panties.

"Because that is the only way you can get your monster cock sucked while you drive me home, then fuck my slutty cunt for hours on my marital bed." Cherry teases back.

"I love the way you think and I love the way your panties smell." Nick says as he nuzzles her neck, leaving hickeys in his wake.

"Consider it your membership in the panty of the week club. A fresh set of my wet panties for you every week, hand delivered to your desk. We have only seconds before..." Cherry cheerfully promises, as the elevator bell dings and the door opens to a small crowd of people waiting to go back to work in the tower above.

"We will take my Tesla. Safer than me driving while you suck my cock anyway." Nick says as he picks her up to have her wrap her legs around his back. One hand holds her by her back and the other holds her front, pinching and rubbing her nipples.

"Or we could just walk around the garage with your magical cock in me looking for my car." Cherry teases, luxuriating in the dominant yet firm and gentle caresses of her lover as she kisses him. Multitasking, he is still making progress towards his own reserved parking spot.

"I know where it is parked. In the slot labeled Ethan Summers. He takes the train. So despite the fact he will tell you he has to work late, he won't be here even if we were to turn around at your house and come right back. He will be on the last train at two AM though." Nick says as sure of that as he is that the Sun will come up in the morning, as sure as he loves leaving bright red hickeys on her neck.

"So how do you know this about my husband?" Cherry asks innocently.

"Because all things being fair in love and war, I've been having him watched due to the management position competition. I'll tell you all about it when I get your fresh wet panties replacement, but not before. In my office. Every Friday." Nick demands then returns to kissing and hickey duty.

When they reach the Tesla, Nick lays her down on the hood of the dark black car, spreads her legs wide, and pulls out his hard cock to rub underneath her panties on her clit. He thrusts back and forth, pulling out her massive teats to fondle them in public while he silences her objections with a lusty kiss. In mere moments Cherry is climaxing again. It is like Nick has all the wiring diagrams of her passion. All the locations of her deepest, darkest needs and fantasies, as buttons he can push at will. She will do anything, with anyone for him. He is counting on it.