Elevator Interlude

Story Info
The poor slave has his ups and downs!
1.8k words
3.6
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunceford Grayledge, owner of Uttenweiler's Department Store and his wife Charybdis Nordhauser-Grayledge left the meeting with the ad agency folks.

Lunce was very nervous about modernizing his department store. The agency guys had good ideas, but he hated to change it at all.

It was one of the biggest chains in the country, and certainly the nicest in Buttermilk Falls, but it had lost a lot of customers, as had other brick and mortar stores, to the online competitors.

And, he'd also wondered what the ad people thought of Charybdis, smoking her cigarette in the meeting.

The ad agency, like most places, was nonsmoking now, but of course the creatives didn't object, after all Chari was Lunce's new wife and business partner, and she looked so sever, the dark silk dress and what seemed to be a harsh, darkly lipsticked mouth.

She had ridiculed several of the ideas that had come up, and humiliated the chap at the board with the pointer.

But Lunce knew that Chari could be sweet sometimes. He also didn't like how short her skirt was, and how it seemed to distract the fellows doing the presentation.

But who told Chari what to do?

As they walked to the elevator, Lunce listened to Charybdis gently lecturing him.

"You have to be more modern and advanced in your thinking, Lunce. This isn't your grandfather's store anymore. We must do away with all that bargain basement bullshit.

Most of your old customers are dying and the younger ones want hipper, funkier stuff, and that's why we all think the store should have a little cafe, and a lingerie department, and-"

Lunce smiled tolerantly. Chari was enthusiastic, but she'd only been working at Uttenweiler's for a few months, although he'd certainly enjoyed promoting her from sales girl to buyer before their marriage.

Watching her considerable breasts shift in the tight silk as she expostulated, Lunce wondered if she would give him the privilege of sucking her nipples tonight.

Often she made him beg, sometimes while kneeling on rice...or two penny nails from the Hardware section of his store!

Charybdis noticed the condescending look. "You need to work on this, Lunce. You don't take me or my concepts very seriously." They got in the elevator, thankfully alone.

"That's not true, darling, I do listen and I'm interested. But it seems that my experience-"

Chari looked up at him breathing hard, as his eyes bulged at her tits heaving in the snug frock. She reached down and she grabbed his testicles through his pants and squeezed.

"You're still Lunce the Dunce, like they call you in the financial papers. Forget your stupid experience."

He babbled to protest, but Chari squeezed harder, and then she unzipped his pants, and his penis, purple and denied, popped out.

Chari stroked it and then flicked the head with a scarlet talon.

"I will make you concentrate. Your scheduled masturbation session next Monday is cancelled. We'll suggest you having a jack-off in February if sales in the store are up."

She batted Lunce's cock again.

"B-but the orgasm was my Christmas present.-" Lunce blanched. It had been so long. It was December now and the last release he'd been afforded was back in-what was it, August?

Charybdis squeezed Lunce's nuts harder and he thought he might black out. But then she released his crotch.

"I am trying to get you..." Chari gritted her teeth as she stood closer to Lunce-" To improve the failing chain of stores you inherited. Must I take your pants down and whip you right here in the elevator of the advertising agency?"

Lunce's dick hardened. How embarrassing, and humiliating. And she'd do it!

Chari had taken Lunce over her knee in the changing room of the Women's Hosiery Department, and pulled down his trousers, whipping him with a slim length of oak she kept in her bag the second week of her employment...

It had been rather jarring. Of course it had to do with her having seen him at a party at the Paincafe, which was Buttermilk Falls's odd little hotel/restaurant that catered to bondage and discipline parties.

Now and then, Lunce was the submissive of the McDougal sisters-Byzantine, Constantine and Augustine...Byz had brought Lunce on a leash to one of the get togethers and the party had seen her butt-fucking him with a long strap-on...

And in attendance had been Chari, who was starting that week at Lunce's store!

Lunce looked with longing now at Chari, her luxuriant dark hair wrapped in the bun over her head and the full lips sneering at him. She had him under her scarlet tipped thumb, and of course he knew it.

"You want me to be sweet to you...wouldn't you like a nice night where I'm not wearing that nasty cruel leather bodysuit?

Where I'm naked, just like you...like we used to do?"

Tearing up, Lunceford Grayledge nodded. God, she was hypnotizing him.

"I know you want to kiss my titties, and my round perky rump. Of course a little queer like you can't do me much good, but if you try to help me save your store, I could give you some treats."

Why, oh why does she have to call me a little queer? But he knew he wasn't much of a man. The McDougals-Byz, Connie and Augie took much money from poor Lunce to remind him what a worm he could be.

Now, the elevator door opened on floor six and a couple of leggy administrative assistants stepped on, chatting gaily.

Hoping their presence would keep darling Chari in check, Lunce said with a smile,

"But being a wife and being a business associate are two different things, Chari and I am hoping you could focus on the paramour part-"

Ignoring the girls completely, Chari stepped closer until her nose was almost touching Lunce's chin.

"I can always tell when you need a good thrashing. Fifty with the tawse tonight and then an hour in the corner to improve your attitude-pants down, as soon as we get back to your office."

The young women's conversation abruptly ceased and they both stared at the conservatively dressed woman about their age-twenty-five and the blushing man in his early fifties.

Chari looked at the two girls and grinned, her tongue between her teeth.

Then her focus returned to poor Lunce!

Chari smiled evilly up at her mortified husband. "Think of it, Lunce, darling. I'll give you fifty with the tawse and then I'll play with your nasty thing, and if you cum I'll give you fifty more...and it will hurt much more, pure punishment because you will no longer be aroused, right?"

"P-please don't do that, Charybdis." Lunce pleaded. One of the secretaries, observing this in the lift looked shocked, but the other one was doubling over in laughter.

"Well, I'll just give you fifty if you drop to your knees and kiss my feet right here in the elevator, darling." Chari hissed this and exulted silently as the girls looked more and more fascinated.

Lunce gaped at the gorgeous young clericals, and then at his implacable wife, her sultry red lips in a shiny grin.

He winced, but then dropped to his knees in the cramped elevator and kissed Chari's open toed sandals, running his tongue errantly around her big toe.

"That will be seventy-five with the tawse." Charybdis said evenly.

"I didn't tell you to lick my feet now, did I?" She looked over at the typists. "Did I say for him to do that, ladies?"

Now both girls began laughing.

"Pity some young man doesn't get on this elevator, a hot guy. I could make Lunce here suck his dick. Do you girls know anyone who'd like to get their pipes cleaned by this queer old goat?"

Now Lunce was just kneeling and sobbing slightly, although the bulge in his crotch was growing.

"M-maybe my hairdresser would let him." one girl said. Her companion snorted. "C'mon, Celeste, your stylist Jacques? He wouldn't want some old prune like this on his cock, no offense, sir."

Celeste nodded her fluffy head. "That's true, Valery. Jacques is picky." Celeste had long curly hair and she smirked down at pitiful weeping, aroused Lunce.

Chari pressed a button on the panel to halt the elevator.

She reached down and dragged Lunce up by his ear.

"Do you want to see a pathetic little dick, ladies?" Chari unzipped Lunce's trousers and pulled his stiff penis out.

"Not very enticing, is it, Celeste, and what do you think, Valery? Is it any wonder I run around on this poor slob?"

Chari rubbed Lunce's organ with her soft fingers. "Really, gals, don't you find this little Vienna sausage kind of revolting?"

Valery's brunette mop had streaks of purple in it, but she was very cute. "It's not too gorgeous, no offense there, sir. What are those marks?"

"Please don't tell them-" Lunce begged but Chari ignored him.

"I whipped his wee-wee yesterday morning because he was moaning that I wouldn't let him jack off. Can you believe this old fossil just wants to beat his meat?"

Forgetting herself, Celeste reached out and toyed with Lunce's bulbous glans. Celeste's French tipped finger ran a little circle around Lunce's urethra.

And then she suddenly shoved her sharp nail into the tiny hole, and Lunce shrieked, and all the women laughed in this crowded elevator.

But then she pulled the nail out and rubbed Lunce's cock quickly, and grinned as she watched him gasp. Finally Celeste stopped and the girls watched Lunce's dick just bounce and shake in mid air.

"Look, it's making juice." Valery said.

"Yes, look at that attractive pre-ejaculate, he's a nasty boy isn't he?" Charybdis went into her purse again and she pulled out a loop of steel wire.

Oh, no, not here, Lunce thought dismally.

Chari slapped Lunce's dick hard with the wire as Celeste and Valery backed into the narrow walls of the elevator.

"You're such a (WHAP) filthy little animal (WHAP) and what do I put up with..."

Jesus, I am the richest storeowner in Buttermilk Falls, and this is how I'm treated.

Charybdis smiled grimly. She had hired three girls-Rhapsody, Theodocia and Idalia for this afternoon.

Rappi and Teddi were posting as Celeste and Valery, secretaries to humiliate poor Lunceford. He knew all his employees, so to make it convincing, his humiliation in front of shocked strangers, Chari had to do this masquerade in the ad agency.

Then Idalia was waiting at home, where she would pretend to be a hot maid...which would be more humiliation!

Chari slapped Lunce's penis again. "Now, if you are willing to shame yourself again, I will let you rub your little worm in front of these gals until we land at the first floor...if you can cum before that, lucky you, otherwise you are screwed over till next month..."

Lunce began rubbing his savaged cock intensely, and the girls all laughed and applauded.