All Comments on 'Elevator Ride'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago
Another fine story

Thank you, Ada. This was a pleasant lunchtime read.

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 4 years ago
What they didn't know !

The story was nicely written and very easy to read. I myself couldn't help but wonder what time frame are we reading. Thong says one thing and pantyhose say another as for the year, Thong also leads to a more modern story where more modern elevators have "ta-da" security cameras which probably recorded the entire event. Just a thought. Will there be a chapter two?

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 4 years agoAuthor
To Sawdusty1 from Ada Stuart

Hm, I honestly forgot about the security cameras (and I guess they did too), but thanks for reminding me, lol.

As for the time frame, well, I like to leave that to the reader to choose what you want it to be :-)

Right now, I'm not sure if there will be a chapter two. I just write what I want to write or what feels most urgent to put down on 'paper' - and right now that is a Kidnapping story that will probably be published next week :-)

YeatsYeatsover 4 years ago
Gorgeous

A gorgeous piece of work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Loved Sean and Eve together -- Sean is a sexy young man with the muscular chest and manly chest hair, the cock that more than satisfies her. Get them together again and again! He seems to make her happy!

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Loved it!

Loved Sean and Eve together -- Sean is a sexy young man with the muscular chest and manly chest hair, the cock that more than satisfies her. Get them together again and again! He seems to make her happy!"

- Thanks for the wonderful comment :-) I'm so happy that you liked my story, and thanks to you I reread it and I believe I will make an extended version of this one :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MY FAVOURITE

I love it I've read it several times over please continue writing!

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"MY FAVOURITE

I love it I've read it several times over please continue writing!"

- Wow! Really? That is so cool :-) I would be really grateful if you (or any other reader too) could add what you like about it and what seems to be missing? Which questions are unresolved, etc?

I would really like to expand the story so this information will help me a lot :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Hi, the first story of yours I've read but definitely not the last. In fact easy to add you to the top of my favourite story list. Now I'll start working through your other stories

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Great story

Hi, the first story of yours I've read but definitely not the last. In fact easy to add you to the top of my favourite story list. Now I'll start working through your other stories"

- Wow, thanks :-) I'm so glad to have you on board and I hope you like some of my other stories as well :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eine Fortsetzung folgt hoffentlich

Trotz der Kürze eine gelungene und unterhaltsame Geschichte. Wie ich an anderer Stelle erfahren durfte, ist eine verlängerte Version zumindest angedacht. Ich würde mich freuen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel?

This is the story that led me to read your other work which I have enjoyed immensely. I have read this story multiple times and each time it leaves me hoping for a sequel. Maybe one day???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The End?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

Brilliant! I’ll have to take the elevator more than the stairs. Well done!

illegally_blondeillegally_blondeover 2 years ago

I admire your writing, very easy to read and keeps me entertained throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE?

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

Ah, yes, I have this story on my tasklist (somewhere). I really want to expand it and tell you what happened later. Thanks for the reminder :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Intéressante histoire, de séduction dans un lieu clos, contraints et forcés de se supporter alors qu'ils ne se supportent pas, enfin de faire semblant de se détester. Mais je pense qu'une suite n'amènerait rien. Laissons place à l'imagination.

marsbar15marsbar15about 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, always lik an HEA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...