Elevator Thot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yure shrugged. "I mean, we both knew it would eventually lead to this, right? We're running out of time, so might as well we speed things up.

"Besides," Yure smirked. "It's not fair if you're the only one having a good time."

That was a good enough reason as any for me. Now that Yure had given her verbal permission, nothing was stopping me from angling my cock right up against Yure's pussy, which I finally had a good view of.

It was clean shaven, and an inviting shade of pink. Her round ass framed her pussy incredibly well, almost as if it were drawing me into it.

Grabbing hold of Yure's slender waist with my hands, I pushed my hips forward, and moaned loudly as I was enveloped in a warm and and tender embrace.

Yure was moaning loudly too, and she only got louder as I continued pumping her from behind. As great as Yure's mouth had been, there was something primal and animalistic about taking her from behind that just got me even more turned on. Already panting, I didn't falter as I reached forward and grabbed at Yure's supple breasts through her tank top.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" Yure was almost yelling now. Squeezing her breasts through her top was an indescribably soft experience - like marshmallows gently soaked in hot cocoa, only sexier.

Another incredible feeling was how my hips smacked against Yure's amazing ass. It was almost as if I was bouncing off of her everytime I slammed into them, which only spurred me to slam back even harder. The endless cycle of repititive fucking could drive a man insane.

It wouldn't be long before I lost control.

"Yure, I'm cumming soon," I managed to say in between breaths. "Where do you want it?"

"Fuck, cum inside me!" Yure panted, the words hardly coherent as she bounced back and forth against my cock. "I'm safe today, fucking shoot all over inside me!"

In retrospect, it was incredibly reckless of me to just cum inside a lady simply because she said she was safe. But my body refused to obey common sense, and a few seconds later I pushed hard against Yure's ass one last time as I released my load into her pussy.

"Fuuuuuck!" I exclaimed as I was flooded with wave upon wave of erotic satisfaction, savouring the release of my cum into Yure's body. It was intoxicating. Yure herself was trembling and whimpering as she drank in my spunk with her lower lips.

I've no idea how long I held my body up against Yure's ass, but finally I felt my orgasm come to an end. I slowly pulled myself out of her and leaned back against the elevator wall, sighing in contentment.

"Holy shit, you came a lot," Yure said, smiling from ear to ear. She let her body slide down onto the elevator floor, using her fingers to dig out some of my cream from her pussy.

"REALLY a lot," she remarked, observing my cum on her fingers. I watched as she slid her fingers into her mouth for a taste.

"How's the taste?" I asked. Yure licked her fingers clean and smacked her lips once before answering.

"Compliments to the chef," she said, grinning. We shared a laugh.

Barely a minute later, the elevator suddenly jerked and started moving again. Yure and I were just able to get decent again before the doors opened up and we were greeted by an apologetic security guard on the first floor.

Yure and I wasted no time quickly leaving the premises. Out in the open air again, we savoured the cool breeze for a good moment before we exchanged name cards and promised to catch up again soon. With a hug and a peck on my cheek, Yure went her own way in the opposite direction of where I was heading.

I guess working late isn't so bad after all. I mean, I may not get overtime pay, but look what I managed to get tonight.

Laid.

12