All Comments on 'Eleven Days'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fucking amazing!

Great detail, beautiful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very Imaginative. Very Intense.

This is a very imaginative work. Very thoroughly developed. The intensity is engrossing.

We need more stories with those characteristics.

The ending wasn't a happy one. But life is like that.

OneGoddessOneGoddessover 20 years ago
And Again...

As Always Christie...you have made my time spent here entirely enjoyable.

Talk Soon

One Goddess

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Best ever...

I've read hundreds of stories on the site but this really takes the cake. Well done ... and thank you! -SexKittn

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Long but enjoyable

This is probably the longest story I have ever read however your imagination and creative way of thinking made this the best story I have ever read.

Well done.

CosmicChefCosmicChefabout 20 years ago
Standing Ovation

I was completely absorbed by your story, so detailed and erotic, it made me late for work but who cares it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely Scorchin!!!

Christie keeps getting better, and better, and better!!

This one is REALLY one of the VERY HOTTEST Literotica stories I've EVER read!! I really wish Christie the best, but her working out her own trauma has produced IMHO some of the BEST erotica in the WORLD!!

Keep Writing, Christie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW......

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time...I enjoyed reading every word...I want more...Lots more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incredible! Fucking Incredible!

I always wondered if the genre of impregnation was over and done when Wollstonecraft dropped off the planet and then along came Christie. This has got to be the most incredible non-consent, sci-fi, forced impregnation story ever. Now I'm wondering if I can trade in my car for an Invader!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
just amazing

christie your imagination is absolutely amazing the story is awesome and unlike other authors it actually isnt just a quicky of a story. i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Make this a screen play!

Christie what an incredibly arousing tale you weave! It would make a hyper-erotic film! You are truly gifted! I fear encouraging more because I don't think I can handle it... but don't stop! Stop..dont! you get the drift. Congratulations on your award you and the story deserve it.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 20 years ago
Better late than never...

I have had this story bookmarked for ages and finally got around to reading it. It's title is not terribly eye-catching at first glance, but once read, this story becomes one of those iconic stories. You remember... those stories you read and you think, "yeah, but it wasn't as good as 'Eleven days'."

Smiles...

SN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Incredible

This story was Awesome. Just Awesome. I started reading and could not stop.

duckiesmutduckiesmutalmost 20 years ago
Wow

That was...disturbing...bizarre...undeniably original...and i find myself clicking '5'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
holy shit

That is definatly the most fucked up story I have ever read but oh so imaginative. I'm definatly going to read on to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THe best story I've heard in a long time.

Rich in character and conflict. The slow escalation of the plot was excellent. Would love to see more of this to come. The girl even seem to get what she deserved for being such a snob at the begining and the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!!!

This story was absolutely fantastic!! Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

That was absolutely wild! Space age BDSM! Gotta love it!

rarebreed21rarebreed21almost 19 years ago
I Bow In awe of your talent

I am truely amazed at the level of imagination that can come from the human mind. Bravo to you and your talents. I look forward to reading more of your accomplshments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sooooo wet

Christie..

I started reading your raped. series, and truly loved it... i have spent all day reading your stories.. i am sopping wet.. and i look forward to more

thank you

coastalbrat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unreal.

It reminds me of a movie from the sixties where a computer impregnates a woman. This was much better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep Writing, Christie!

Both very well written and imaginitive. For such a long story, it's rare (on Literotica anyway)that I didn't find myself bored by a single sentence. The piece was well constructed and flowed effortlessly and you did a splended job of putting the reader in the mind of the main character. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Completely

Fucked up and wonderful. Wow...more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blown Away....

How incredibly imaginative and arousing that was. Thank you! Keep on writin' chickadee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Uh...that was awesome

Totally improbable. Very weird fantasy. Disturbing and definitely new.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good stuff

well that was weird.... but extremely well written... 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Impressed

Didn't find it arousing so much as twistedly intriguing... Like something you know you shouldn't be watching, but unable to tear yourself away from. Very well done, but damn if I'm not a little unnerved!

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88almost 18 years ago
Curiously good

I definitely liked your story and thanks for writing it. The whole concept was very unique and well thought out. Your descriptions were detailed and imaginative, keeping me interested throughout the story. The erotic parts were good, although not excellent, but this story seems like more than a usual dirty story. Thanks for writing it and please feel free to write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unfu**ing real!

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
omg..that was frightening but so sexy...

...but I hope that no crackpot readers think they can reenact that for real.However, as a fantasy my pussy tingled from beginning to perverted end. I love older men with their stretched ball sacks that bang against the arse and cunt. My lover has such heavy balls so the description got hijacked by thoughts of him, who is himself a techie geek but with a cock that compensates for the nerdy persona. I didn't need torture to fuck him willingly. Great story...if disturbing at times...:)

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 16 years ago
the movie was demon seed...

...with Julie Christie being terrorised in her home - bit like we are today by microwaves and intelligent fridges that tell you what to buy next (a substitute for the mother-in-law!). I enjoyed this in a strangely perverse way.

whymightiwhymightialmost 16 years ago
Fabulously terrifying.

Thanx for the great read.

CallidoraCallidoraover 15 years ago
Fucking epic

Well I prefer a happy ending myself. But ah god that was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Maybe in ten years .

The sex was hot, but the technology was not . Then there's her abduction ,of course money can cover lot's but if she has family who knows . The real question is why bother abducting anyone . The truly rich have more trouble getting rid of beautiful women .It would be safer to train one of them .Even then there would still be the danger of others using them . And the big thing is the Viagra and health is going to kill him anyway .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only the one complaint

I think it would have been better if there had been some sort of "Making-it-right" scenario. You know, freeing her/punishing Waldo and whatnot.

But maybe I just have the wrong mindset for this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Um....

The story was great until around page 5 when she got her new master and couldn't stop bitching in her mind. On top of that it was painfully obvious that either you got bored with the story and therefore ended it or you had no real idea where to go next with the plot. Readers are left with no real sense of closure and no promise of a continuance.

You have a great beginning here. Keep writing. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because compared to 90% of the other crap on here this was one of the FEW stories that kept me glued to the computer screen until I was finished reading it. It also lurked in the corner of my mind while I went on about my day (always a good sign) but the ending really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need to be fair...

My story comment about "Eleven Days" was written before I read your FAQs. I found the story through the Top Lists feature. Taking the FAQs at face value, I apologize and retract my comment about seeking professional help. Having read the FAQs, the meaning of the final line of "Eleven Days" has fundamentally changed, having been refocused.

Sincerely,

SoCalCynic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Really liked it but would have like more of the story. I kind of feel like i needs a chapter 2..and maybe 3 :)

egeswenderegeswenderalmost 13 years ago
fucking awesome

What dean koontz wishes he was. Best story I have read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
turn the tables

I like your story would love to see christie turn the tables on this arsehole and make him her slave as well as getting a little retribution on Waldo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Um..

Well, it was an ok storyline, but (don't hate me for this, everyone is entitled to their own opinion) it was really creepy. I winced during the pain scenes (I hate pain in sex) and it was really long, and eventually i found myself skimming to get to the end so I could find out what happens and go and watch 'Friends.' It was really a miserable ending, it made me feel sad and confused. I read a lot of these mindless stories here on literotica, and I think I should stick to those, because, even though I like stories with a real plot line, this one was waaay too creepy for me, and I find it sad that Christie has to suffer like that (of course I know it's fiction, but still.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huzzah!

Finally, someone who understands the craft of creative writing.I also can't get into severe pain either in porn or in reality but you write so damn well I tolerated it. I have a graduate degree in psych and your technique for behavior mod was spot on. I also have an empathy for your heroine and would like to see some retrobution for those two assholes in case you do a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Your story had me speechless by the end of it. It was definitely creative! It was awesomely written! Great fucken job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was beautiful. Deeply unhappy, deeply troubling and beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just great

You know, you could myke a novel out of this?! It would really sell!

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
CHRISTIE gets fucked for life!

Christie is now a pregnant slave who gets real and electronic orgasms and she wants to hate the whole idea but she put herself in her new life.Might as well enjoy the rest of her existence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice long read

Great to have such a long read, but the ball implant was a little off-putting. Not because of any non-consent hangups, but purely because I couldn't help remembering that it wouldn't work. That implant would render Christie completely incapable of carrying a child since it was placed in her womb. Made me wonder what would happen if he really did impregnate her, which is what was implied near the end.

Otherwise this was a cracking read mate. I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

Please continue your great story. I hope Christe becomes pregnant soon and marries her master and has more children by him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great inspiration

I will be writing stories about getting raped, getting pregnant and marrying my rapist.

sexandthecity77sexandthecity77over 11 years ago
Unexpected and Great

This story was great from start to finish, her being sold by Waldo was unexpected. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Justice

Would have been a great twist to have the master become the slave to the gay guy

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Never had to write this

Never in my years of non-consent fantasy have I dreamt of being stuck with hundreds of needles, electrocuted, forcibly impregnated by a geek, and brutally brainwashed. I read to the end waiting for a happy ending, or at least a cute master. I got neither. I wish I had been better prepared or I wouldn't have spent two nights reading this. Apparently though, MANY people loved this story. So its just not my fantasy I guess. Its like American Beauty--- got rave reviews and awards, but essentially was just depressing. I will stick to BDSM I think.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
Intelligence is often not wisdom

If I remember correctly, platinum is one of those metals that are a spermicide. Even if I am wrong, as soon as the victim shows up at an ob/gyn for a sonogram, embarrassing questions would ensue. And the fetus would probably be damaged, by metal contamination or exposure to the electrical shocks from the implanted control device. There would be a very high risk of spontaneous miscarriage at every stage of fetal development. The further along, the greater risk to the mother. The jerk would at least face manslaughter charges for loss of the fetus. And some level of murder charges for the death of the mother.

Since the author went to great lengths to describe the pathetic "master" as being on a short road to death by self-indulgence, the question would be what happens to Christie afterwards? Especially as she would be legally acknowledged as mother/guardian for what ever damaged runt this spastic republican presidential candidate could accidentally biologically reproduce. As evidence of how self-defeating the pseudo-darwinist drivel is espoused by pseudo-libertarian blowhard narcissists .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story. Never thought I could get so turned on by the thought of being fucked by a machine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Joodle - I'm not sure you understand what non-consent actually means. Great story Christie, you have a singularly twisted mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get Real Christie

Christie, you write with disdain about having sex with the geek master but obviously this intrigues you or you would not have written about it. Hello! "Christie" who is you in the story, needs to get to "grow up" and grow "in relationship" with "Master". Eventually you will learn he has a name and is actually quite human, probably more human and less superficial than yourself. Get to know him, You will grow emotionally. You will marry him because he is the type of man you have always been looking for on an unconscious level. You will then bend your knees and spread your legs with joy when you have sex with your "geek" husband as you anticipate pregnancy with him, "the love of your life".

brandnewpetbrandnewpetover 11 years ago
Interesting

I would never normally be aroused by several of the elements in this story - the machines, in particular. But you write wonderfully, and I was pleasantly surprised. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 star rated

for all the work and research you must of done writing this. High tech and micro chips. Kind of like the dark side of Obammacare for those in power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fascinating...

I was fascinated by your creativity, and I loved reading this. Except one part - as a woman who *has* had her cervix manual dilated - I almost quit reading at that part because remembering the hideous discomfort was too much. Aside from that, I loved how different this was - I'll be checking if you've written more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your geek wedding

I'm still waiting for an invitation to your wedding to the geek of your dreams Christie. I'll be even more excited about the birth of your child fathered by your geek husband.Welcome to reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exceptional work of fiction!

Christie, what an amazing work of fiction! You've managed to capture horror and eroticism not just in one story but simultaneously! Simply amazing!

TrinababyTrinababyalmost 11 years ago
Phenomenal Story!!

I loved this story!!! More please!!

magee113magee113almost 11 years ago
Great imagination!

Love your imagination and creativity. Waldo, behind the curtains, so to speak is great. Wish he would have done away with the creep and kept Christie for himself though. That is what makes a good story an even better story.

Please come back and right more about the dungeon and the machines!!

EroticallyYoursEroticallyYoursover 10 years ago
Surprised I Enjoyed It

So well written. I enjoyed the spattering of humour, but it wasn't my thing to get off on (not your fault obviously! :-D ) I was thinking that the random cop who sold her the car was onto the nerd master and had used her to track him to the nerd or Waldo via the car and would be her saviour . . . alas no. I thought she deserved a proper fuck (I know, I'm possibly reading the wrong category ~ shut up! :-P ). Thanks for a great read = rated 5!

theoncomingstormtheoncomingstormabout 10 years ago

The only thing that would have made this story better would be definite confirmation of her pregnancy and what the future looked like for her there... I absolutely LOVED it!!!!

yourbrotherinlawyourbrotherinlawalmost 10 years ago
Laura

I'd love to do this to my sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

This was truly a brilliant story ! I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it ! You should write for Silver Moon books ! The depth of imagination was incredible. I Do hope you continue with this fabu;llous story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

I've read this story several times and it gets me hot every single time. Who wouldn't want a room like this in their house?!

Elin90Elin90over 9 years ago
WOW

Not knowing what pleasures are coming next from a machine is a very erotic idea !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very interesting and it needs an update!!!

Wow! There's an intense story!! Bravo!! Okay then you need to update it as this is now twelve years ago it was composed.

abingtonabingtonabout 9 years ago
Get moving Christie !

Just WHEN are you going to update this story as you promised ? Or can you provide a sequel ? Your fans deserve an answer !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good writing

good story line............and excellent control of vocabulary avoiding the porn clichés that debase so many stories

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 9 years ago
A well told imaginative tale.

Thanks for posting it. I look forward to reading more of your work and having read Why a Rape and Impregnation Fetish, I hope all is well in your world.

Jill_PJill_Pover 8 years ago
Wow

Very well written! The action. The emotions. The descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
impregnation and marriage

It looks like Christie will be carrying his baby in her belly soon Christie is trapped in a situation and she cannot escape from it it. would be better for her during her pregnancy to develop better feelings for the father of her future children surrender herself in marriage to him and become his submissive wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lifetime commitment

Christen will be spreading her legs and taking this mans seed into her womb for the rest of her life she will need to become more accepting and submissive to her mans wishes and desires for her

entemeentemeabout 8 years ago
Wickedly imaginative

Superb and Xtremely erotic story.

Definitely going to my little library of 'Keepers' with 5M rating (That's highest)

Beautifully written and felt as if I was there.

Daren't tell you how many towels I soaked reading it all.

Yours faithfully,

Enteme xxx ♥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pregnancy

Christie is taking his super into her fertile uterus In time she will begin to experience sensitive breasts and morning sickness Her appetite will grow Her belly and breasts will swell She will undergo obgyn exams. In nine months she will experience the joy and pain of childbirth as her mans baby passes through her pussy into the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very ERotic Story

Christies impregnation Wii be a sign of of her submission to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looks Like Christie Will Become A Mother Sòon

His seed will soon begin growing in Christies belly. She will soon experience sensitive breasts, and swollen feet. Morning sickness will be experienced. As her pregnancy progresses her breasts will swell and her appetite will increase. Her belly will continue to swell as the baby continues to grow inside her. In time she will experience the pain and joy of childbirth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Likely infertility after treatment

Based on the balls placement in her uterus she will more than likely miscarriage any future pregnancies she has with the ball in. Especially with it vibrating and shocking her.

CDouglasACDouglasAabout 7 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Couldn't have stopped reading if I wanted to. Am just going to make sure I bookmark your authorship so that I can read all the rest of your stories. Looks like my literature for the next month is secure. As mentioned above, not necessarily vastly erotic but compelling and thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Eleven Days is one of the most interesting, well-written stories ever on this site. I'll follow this author!

betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
Magnificent

The story is superb on so many levels. whatever force or inclination that caused me to find it is to be thanked.

the greedy bitch in hell. How sweet.

MindTrip412MindTrip412over 6 years ago
Timeless

I come back to this one time and time again. Haunting and brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow, well worth the read.

Bet she wishes she let the roommate come over now, huh. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pretty good

but I was kind of hoping that at the end, she would be finding happiness in slavery and of course being his willing toy. ah well.

BaztrachianBaztrachianover 4 years ago
You are my inspiration!

I found this story on another site and followed it here to thank you for it. I'm sorry about your cancer and hope the Universe finds a way to heal you! You're my inspiration and wanted you to know that!

Baz

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Drawn In The Web

"Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly," prosaically expresses how curiosity leads to destruction. Meet Christie she's good looking in hum - drum life, working around the clock in boring temporary jobs, sharing an apartment, driving a clunker of a car. A string of good fortune following the final break down of her rust bucket sees her behind the wheel of a restored Ferrari, which brings her to an enchanting dinner in a fancy restaurant with an entrancing stranger Waldo who invites her to house sit his beachfront estate with a porch with a glorious breathtaking view overlooking the beaches.

Life would be grand if Christie stuck to sunbathing topless on the porch in full view of drooling guys and envious commoners, but Christie decides to explore Waldo's dungeon. When first shown the dungeon by Waldo, Christie perceives a certain unhappiness there.

Still curiosity overtakes her reason. With each toy she plays with Christie is drawn in deeper until she finds herself implanted with a device that deprives her of volition. Her intellect, logic and reason remain but she is a subject, sold as a slave by Waldo to an unattractive middle aged man whose main objective is to impregnate her with a child she would find repulsive.

The erotic elements support the main themes: the danger of appearances, of experimenting with the unfamiliar. and of failing to listen to your own instinctive fears.

PerfectlyLegalinCanadaPerfectlyLegalinCanadaabout 4 years ago
Masterpiece of of non-con

As someone who reads this genre for the powerful emotions evoked, this was a gem and a beauty. The blend of true forced arousal and actual unwillingness to participate paired with the despair emanating from the ending. It was perfect and i orgasmed many times, thank you and please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The ultimate woman's horror story. It goes so very well with the avatar you have chosen.

It really is, after all, a man's world, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the thoughts your mind produces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1778 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...