Elf Becomes a Slut For Monster Cock

Story Info
A young elf adventurer finds work "hunting" monsters.
6.4k words
4.65
52.2k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
117 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


*****

She walked out of her local village guild, The Graycott Guild, her bronze tag bouncing off her chest. She turned around and gripped it in her hands as she looked happily into the guild. A big smile on her face as she walked forward and approached the job board. She had been waiting this for this moment since she was a small girl, saved from by a human adventurer when the Goblin's raided her home. As she read the job board, her hope began to diminish as the job postings were higher than rank and the pay was poor.

"Seeing Adventurer! Gold and above! To kill wolves in the forests beneath the mountains: 15 gold a head," one sign read, big letters and looked like it was hastily written.

"NEED! Iron Ranked Adventurer! Rebuild town walls! Pay: three meals a day and place to sleep," anther one read, professionally written probably sanctioned by the town.

"Looking for an Adventurer! Platinum Ranked! Defeat Orc Hoard To The South! Pay: 10 Gold + 5 Silver per set of Orc Testicles!" one other read with big, thick letters.

None of the jobs were her rank, bronze. She searched the job board over and over, reading the same posting again and again. As she was about to give up and ask for a standard assignment, she noticed something. A posting hidden underneath another post. She lifted up the post and read the one underneath.

"Seeking Adventurer to collect samples for potion making! Pay: A LOT!!! Please report to the potion master for more information."

She pulled the job posting for the board and read it over and over again, it was vague. There was no job description, there was no talk about pay, and it seemed suspicious. She had no choice, either take this job or receive a standard assignment. She didn't like the idea of being stuck delivering guild mail or cleaning the armory inventory. She rolled up the job posting and walked out of the guild. The sun was high in the sky and shining down on her small village, she had called home the last 15 years. She made her way to the potion master's shop, all the while she felt eyes staring at her the whole time. It was no surprise as to why the men of the village all stared at her. She was a beauty, even among her own kind she would've been seen as such.

She had long platinum hair that reached down to her rear. She had beautifully pale skin, her eyes were as blue as sapphires, and her ears were long and sharp. Her figure was slender with curves that made her the envy of all the women and gained the lust of all the men. She wore a white top that showed off her cleavage and shoulders, a black corset to bring more attention to her chest, small black shorts with large patches on the side exposing her skin underneath, black thigh high leggings, and black boots.

She walked through the village ignoring the looks she was receiving and walked up to the potion master's shop. It was a large shop, glass windows at the front to show off his wares, and the sign hanging above showed a potion of healing. She turned the door knob and pushed the door open. A tiny bell above the door rang as she entered. All around her were all kinds of potions of different colors and varying sizes. She looked around for a little as she approached the counter, where no one stood. She looked around only to find no one at the front.

"Hello? Is anyone here?", she called out meekly, which was reciprocated with a large crash and a lot of cursing. "Spirits bless it. I'll be right there!" said the voice of a man calling out to her. She could hear footsteps approaching from the back of the shop and through a door out walked a tall, older man. He wore a big purple hat, underneath the hat was a face hidden underneath a long black and gray beard. His robe was a darker purple with shades of gold and black. He walked past her and behind the counter, wiping off dust from his robes before looking down at her. He stood well over six feet tall compared to her 5 and half feet tall self.

"How can I, Ithar the Arcano, help you today young miss?" he asked her, staring down at her intently. She reached into her waistband and pulled out the paper, she pulled of the job board. She unrolled in and placed it down in front of him, "I heard you were hiring, sir." she said to him. He took the paper off the counter and pulled it close to his face, squinting his eyes attempting to read it before reaching into his robes and pulling out a pair of glasses. Putting the glasses on, he moved the paper back and forth till he could read the paper. He stared at the paper for some time and then back at her, and then back at the paper again before putting the paper down on the counter. He doesn't say anything, as he continued to look at her.

He looks at the bronze tag hanging around her neck and then his eyes drift further down at her chest. He pulls his gaze up and looks her in the eyes and smiles before asking her, "So, you're looking for work and happened upon my job posting, huh?" She nods, raising her hands to her chest, clasping her necklace in her hand as she says, "I don't want to take a standard assignment and your job is the only thing I can do at my rank." She sounds disappointed at sounding desperate for work. "No. No one would want that especially since all you are is a higher ranks squire, no experience to be gained, no respect to be earned, and worst, some never leave their assignments." he says to her, shaking his head, knowing full well the fate she was seeking to avoid. "Come with me young miss." he says to her, motioning his hands for her to follow him.

They walk through the door, he came through into the back of his shop. It was a dark hallway, with a dim light at the end of it. When he opened the door, it was filled with books laying around on tables, magic stones with runes etched into them, and all around were vials both empty and filled. He continued to walk further inside, over to a shelf, she could hear him moving things around. He turned around with a small brown leather satchel in his hands, he handed it to her. When she took the bag, he turned away and sat down at his desk. She opened the bag and looked inside, 10 vials neatly arranged inside was all there was. She walked over and stood beside him before quietly asking, "So, what are my job duties, sir?"

He turned towards her and asked her, "Do you know how potions are made, miss elf?" She shook her head as she closed the satchel. "Well, many just use herbs to create potions. Many herbs and plants absorb magic over their lives and we harvest them to create potions, but this method is ineffective and we can only create lesser items. The best way to create potions is by using the bodily fluids of monsters." he says to her, stopping as he stares at her intently. "By bodily fluids, I mean their spit, their sweat, their piss and blood, but the most sought after fluid, is monster sperm. Each fluid has their different purposes. Blood for health, sweat for stamina, piss for resistance, spit for speed, but sperm can be used to increase the effects of these potions 10 fold or create a love potion, so strong, you could make any man or woman fall in love with you." he says with passion. He shakes his head and looks back at her and says, "That is where you come in, I want you to collect the bodily fluids of monsters and I'll pay you very well for your work." She backs up a little at the thought that she was going to have to collect not only piss, but sperm from monsters.

He pulls out a few gold coins from his pocket and plays with them in his hand. She sees the gold and gulps and realizes this is the best she is going to be able to do. She looks back at him and nods as she says to him, "I'll do it."

He smiles and says to her, "Good girl. You'll be rich before you know it." He stands up and looks for a map, rustling around his mess before he finally finds it. He brings the map over to her and shows her where he wants her to go. Pointing out on the map, a cave in a forest, "I want you to go into Birbour forest and look for a cave that a handful of goblins have made their den." he says to her. She looks up at him, scared from her past trauma. He looks down at her and pats her head, "Don't worry miss, you'll be find. Our reports show they must be a small den of only seven. I want you to collect their bodily fluids from them before the guild sends a few other adventurers in to clear them out."

She looks back at the map, it was a two hour walk there and if she was quick, she might be back before the sun sets. Still staring and the map, she nods her head and says to him, "I'll do it and I'll be back tonight, so be expecting me."

She puts the satchel strap over her shoulder and makes her way out of the back of the shop. "Take care young miss! I hope to see you soon." he shouts out to her before she leaves. The bell above the door rings as she leaves the shop. This was her first "adventure", her first job and she was determined to do it right. She checked her gear before she left the village, a dagger holstered in her boot, a dagger holstered on her back to her waist. She walked out of the gates of the village and headed out East towards Birbour forest.

The deeper she made her way into the forest, the quieter it became. At first, the forest was alive with the sounds of wildlife and birds, but slowly the life of the forest seemed to drain away. She heard a scream coming from deep inside the woods, she picked up the pace until she could detect the scent of blood. She slowed down and sneaked closer, eventually coming upon the freshly killed corpse of a deer. Her ears picked up the sounds of footsteps, at least five approaching both the deer carcass and herself. She backed away just enough to keep herself hidden, but still enough to see what was coming.

Out from behind a bush walked out a goblin, standing three feet tall, green skin, and sharp ears. It approached the deer and poked it with the spear it held in it's hand. Once it determined the deer was dead, it tilted back it's head and let out a loud screech. Soon, four more came out of the woods, each holding a different weapon, one holding a wooden club, another a rusted short sword, another a bow, and the other carried a stone knife. They approached the carcass and talked to one another in their own speech which sounded like someone talking with a mouthful of rocks. Four of them grabbed the legs of the deer while the one with the sword guided them back to their den. The young elf, kept herself hidden as best as she could, knowing their sense of smell was good as wolves.

She followed them back to their den which was deeper into the forest, a large hole gaping from the side of a hill. They dragged the carcass into the cave, the young girl waiting to see if one would come back outside to guard the entrance. As she waited, the sun began to get low in the sky and she knew if didn't do anything now, it would be too dangerous to get back to the village. She quietly made her way towards the cave, stopping at the entrance and listening for any sounds. She could hear them speaking and laughing in the distance, but that was it. She entered the cave and started to make her way towards their den.

The ceiling of the cave started to lower more and more, the deeper she went inside. Eventually, forcing her to get on her knees and crawl the rest of the way. She could see a light in the distance and she made her way towards it. The goblins laughing and talking grew louder and louder until she finally found their den. They were gathered around the carcass of the deer, the light of their fire lighting their backs as they ripped and tore into its body. Each of them ate their fill, until the only thing left was it's skeleton and bits of flesh and blood. She watched them from around the corner of the entrance. One by one, they each walked to their own parts of the den, laid down on the ground, and quickly fell asleep. Their bellies full and their fire warm, they would easily sleep through the night. One goblin turned towards her and started approaching her, scratching its belly and yawing. She pulled on the dagger on her waistband behind her back. The goblin stopped by the entrance, turned around and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall near the entrance.

It fell asleep just like the others, the only sounds now was the crackling of the fire and the snores of sleeping goblins. She pushed the dagger back in and quietly crawled forward until she could comfortably maneuver herself around. The goblins arms crossed its chest as it slept, its head rested against the cold stone, while its tongue hung from it's mouth as it snored. Then she saw it, drops of saliva dripping from its tongue. She opened the satchel as quietly as she could and pulled a vial from it. Placing it gently underneath its tongue she began to slowly collect its saliva. It took her a few minutes, she held her breath as much as she could, her eyes shifting focus on any of them that moved in their sleep. She collected two full vials of its spit and put them away in her bag. She looked at him closer and tried to figure out how she was going to get the rest.

She noticed a shimmer on his forehead, the heat of the fire was warming up the den causing it to sweat. She looked as beads of sweat started to form on his brow, but she didn't know he was going to collect it. He quietly patted her body until she remembered she packed an extra pack of clothes. She reached into her bag and pulled out her white panties, and sighed at the thought of what she had to do. She gently patted his forehead, collecting his sweat, and then wrung out her panties collecting the sweat into a vial. She filled up just one vial seeing as how hard it would be to collect more. She put the panties back in the bag and then she realized she still had more to collect. She was hoping he wouldn't wake up with what he was going to do next.

She reached between his legs and underneath his loincloth. He gripped him firmly in her hand and started to slowly stroke him, using her thumb to rub the tip in circles. The goblin shifted in his sleep from this, but not enough to wake up. She stopped stroking him as he stirred, but continued to rub the tip with her thumb. She could feel it getting hot in her hand, it started to get hard and soon it poked out from under the loincloth. This was her first time seeing one and he was impressive, getting bigger and harder in her hands. He was so thick it was hard for her to wrap her fingers around him. She started to feel strange, her body felt hot, her heart started to pound in her chest, her nipples started to get hard, and she could feel herself throbbing between her legs. She shook her head and regained her composure and continued to stroke him.

She felt the tip of her thumb get hot and wet as precum leaked from the tip and smeared around with her thumb. She licked her lips as she pulled it up and pointed it to her mouth. She slowly started to lean her head down as she opened her mouth. Sticking out her tongue as she invited him into her mouth. She gently eased down on him, taking him in mouth, her tongue getting a taste of precum. This sent a shock through her body, the arousal she felt earlier paled in comparison to this wave of pleasure. Her mind went blank, she felt her heart start to pound, her entire body felt hot, and she was a mess between her legs, soaking through her shorts. It took all her strength not to moan out loud, she managed to muffle it back into a soft moan.

This stirred the goblin awake, his hand reaching up to rub his eyes. He stopped as he noticed the sensation between his legs. Looking down he saw her, her mouth wrapped around him as she looked up at him. He smiled and took a deep breath, ready to let out a cry to wake up the others. She knew what he had on his mind, so she jumped up to stop him. Putting one hand over his mouth, muffling him as he looked up at her now. Her free hand reached down and pulled down the front of her top, exposing her pale breasts and pink nipples to him. He stared down at them and then back at her with a confused look. She darted her eyes back and forth to the entrance to the den as he grabbed his hand, letting go of his mouth and pulling him along with her. Motioning for him to follow her out, hoping he would at least understand that. He got up and allowed himself to be dragged outside by her.

She pulled him along out of the cave, hoping he wouldn't come to his senses. They were outside the cave and she couldn't wait any more. She pulled him down on the ground and jumped on top of him. He grunted in surprise, sitting up ready to fight back, when he felt a tug between his legs. He looked down and saw her looking back up at him. Her mouth wrapped around the tip of his cock, her hands working it up and down as her own drool dripped down. She moaned softly, the taste of his cock filled her mouth, he was dirty, but she didn't care. She swirled her tongue around the tip of it, sucking on it hard as she pulled her head back, popping it out of her mouth over and over. She'd slurp up the precum and spit mix into her mouth and let out a loud exhale. Giggling as she looked up at him, stroking his cock, as she licked the tip.

"Do you like that?" she asked him, not caring if he understood her. The goblin looked down at her with a smile, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. His hand reached out and grabbed her by the back of the head with a fistful of her platinum hair. Pushing her head down on his cock, she gladly let him. Opening her mouth wide as he inched her down more and more, till he pressed against the back of her throat. She grabbed his thighs and squeezed, her eyes crossing as she looked up at him. She let out a choked cough as she started to gag on him. Breathing through her nose, she began to become more comfortable with him in her mouth.

He pulled her back up slowly, his cock glistening in the setting sun with her spit and his precum. She took a deep breath once he was out of her mouth. A string of spit connecting her lip and his tip, before she wiped it away. She stroked him faster and faster, her spit and his precum lubing him as she did. It made a messy, lewd sound as she gripped him tighter and stroked him harder. Aiming it at her face, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "C'mon, shoot it in my mouth. I know you want to." she said to him with little moans.

The goblin couldn't handle it any longer and started to groan. His cock twitched and throbbed in her hands, swelling as he reached his limit. With one last grunt, he shot his seed in her mouth, on her face, and in her hair. His cock twitched with each pump, rope after rope of his thick, hot seed hitting her tongue, shooting into her mouth. She moaned out loud as she continued to stroke him, milking him for every last drop.

When she tasted his cum, she could no longer control herself, she felt her pussy throb as she came. She let out another moan as her body was rocked with pleasure. The taste and smell of his cum melted her brain and she was for a moment lost to her lust. The goblin collapsed backwards nearly passing out as his body became her toy to use as she saw fit. She stroked him over and over till he could no longer cum, she got up and smiled, wiping the cum off her cheeks and licking it off her fingers. She looked at him as he laid on the floor, his chest rising up and down as he caught his breath.

She looked next to her and saw the satchel with the vials and then she remembered why she was there. Shaking her head, she regained her composure and opened the satchel. She was distracted and did not notice him getting up on his feet. By the time she realized, he had jumped her, pushing her face down on the ground. A little dazed by his surprise attack, she could feel him rip open her shorts and then a new sensation. Pulling her panties to the side, he pushes his face between her legs. His hands gripping her thighs, pulling her towards him. His tongue forces its way inside her, his long, thick tongue invading her hole.

SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
117 Followers
12