Elf Becomes a Slut For Monster Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
116 Followers

She let out a loud moan before she reached up with both hands to close her mouth. She didn't understand how a monster could make her feel this good. She winced as his nails dug into her thighs, but her body betrayed her as she backed into his tongue. His tongue swirled inside her, stirring her insides in ways she never thought possible. She moaned into her hands, her mind was getting hazy, her eyes crossed as the rolled to the back of her head. It didn't take him long to make her cum, he felt her tighten around his tongue, and then a wave of pleasure rocked her body. She came loudly, her body shaking the whole time, as she started to squirt into his mouth. He happily drank every drop that she poured into his mouth. She bit down on her hand as she muffled her moan, her mind going blank, as her body collapsed on the ground.

The goblin stood up and looked down at his prey with a smile, chuckling as he grabbed his cock stroking it as he kicked her legs open. He got on his knees and positioned himself between her legs, pushing the tip against her lips. She could feel him teasing her lips with the tip of his cock, she got enough strength to look back at him. Before she could beg him to stop, his grabbed her tight ass in in the palm of hands and dug his nails in deep into her skin and he thrust himself inside her.

Every inch of him felt like she was getting stabbed, she tried to let out a scream, but all that came out was an inaudible squeal. Her nails dug into the dirt as she coiled her hands into fists. The goblin let out a joyous laugh as this was the first time he had fucked an elf. His cock inched deeper and deeper inside her till he couldn't push it in any further. He smiled down at her as he pulled it back out. Once again pain and pleasure rocked her body, him pulling out his cock felt like her insides would pull out with it. Unable to catch her breath, she clenched her teeth and her nails dug into her palm.

Pulling out till the tip nearly popped out, he stopped. Thrusting back inside her with another body shaking push. His hips rocking back and forth as he fucked her. Grunting, groaning, and laughing as he made her pussy his own toy. She laid face down on the ground as he pounded her tight little hole over and over. The pain slowly turning into pleasure as her body betrayed her. She started to moan, softly at first, but quickly moaning loudly as he continued to fuck her. She loved the feeling of her pussy being filled up and used like a toy.

She loved the pain of his nails digging into her skin, and even moaned as he started to spank her. Over and over, smacking her ass cheek with his hand as he kept a firm grip on the other. Her pale skin turned red as she spanked her, he laughed at her, how easily he defeated her and made her submit to him. The words she could not understand would anger her if she could understand what he said to her, "Knife ear pussy is better than any human pussy!" He laughed as he mocked and degraded her, his tongue hanging out of his mouth the whole time.

She easily came again, the combination of his pussy getting fucked and the pain of him spanking her over and over. The goblin let out a loud grunt as he felt her pussy squeezing around his cock. "Knife ears must love goblin cock if they cum this much!" he said to her again. She only heard garbled words as he degraded her. She felt him swell inside her and she knew he was close. His hips rocked back and forth rougher as his thrusts became more erratic. With one last deep thrust, he dug his nails deep into her skin, drawing blood, as he emptied his balls inside her.

She could feel her stomach heat up as he pumped his seed inside her. This was the first time she had, had sex, the first time she let a "man" cum inside her, and her face turned bright red as she was letting a monster take her firsts. His cock twitched inside her, shooting hot, thick ropes inside her. The feeling of her pussy being filled with his cum made her brain foggy while she moaned. After a few minutes, he had finished, pulling his cock out of her. He smiled as he watched his cum leak out of her pussy.

His knees grew weak and he fell back on his butt, exhausted from the whole thing. She knew this was her chance and if she didn't stop him now, he would never stop. She grabbed the dagger behind her back in her waistband and she tossed it at his face. She was tired and wasn't thinking straight as the dagger missed her target, but still the blade cut his neck. A spray of blood shot in the air as he fell back on the ground. She got up slowly and weakly, her own strength taken from her by him. He limped over to the satchel and pulled out the rest of the vials. She filled as much as four vials of cum with the cum on her face, in her hair, and in her pussy.

She walked back over to his limp body and pressed the vial against his neck, filling the last three vials with his blood. She put the vials back in the satchel and she grabbed the extra panties she used to collect his sweat to clean herself off. She did not hear him get back up, but she did hear him let out a high pitched cry. She turned around and she saw him, looking up at her, anger in his eyes. He held his hand to his neck where she wounded him. She reached behind her back, but then saw it in his hand. The dagger she threw at him, he stood there looking up at her, waving it at her as he cried again. She didn't understand, until she heard a ruckus coming from the cave. He wasn't yelling at her, he was calling for help.

She tossed her used panties in his face, picking up the satchel as she ran out of the forest. The sun had begun to set as she ran back the village. The forest grew darker, but she could still hear them chasing her. Their screeching and laughter filling the once silent forest. She ran hard and fast, desperate to escape a fate she'd been warned about her whole life. Goblin's kill the men, but the take women prisoners and use them to breed a horde. There were horror stories of adventurers sent in to clear out nests and found the women they'd kidnapped. Tied up, beaten, bellies swollen, and even some of them were being fucked as they were found. She shook the thought from her head as she continued to run.

She reached the edge of the forest and she could see the lights of the village in the distance. She could hear them stop chasing her, and she could hear a familiar voice yelling at her. She made it back inside the walls of the village, sore, tired, and ready to turn in her haul. She walked through the village, luckily everyone was already home as they would've seen the mess she was. She made it back to the potion master's shop and pushed open the door.

The little bell above the door rang and she could hear him walking back to the front. He turned the corner and saw her and he smiled, "Well, if it isn't the young elf. How can I help you?" he asked her. She walked over to the counter he stood behind and put the satchel on the counter. She looked up at him with a smile. "What do we have here?" he asked her, as he pulled the satchel towards him and opened it. He pulled out each vial with a smile. "You did an amazing job. One vial of goblin sweat, two vials of goblin saliva, three vials of blood, and... wow? Four full vials of goblin sperm?" he said to her, looking at her as he raised his eyebrow. She noticed him looking at her when he pulled the vial of goblin cum out, she looked away as her face turned bright red.

He put the vials back in the satchel and closed it up. "Okay. I think it's time I pay you for your hard work." he said to her, reaching in his pocket as he pulled out a bag of coins. Mumbling to himself as he counted out her pay, "Okay. Four vials of goblin sperm, two gold coins. Three vials of blood, one gold coin and five silver coins. Two vials of saliva, six silver coins. One vial of sweat, five bronze coins." He finished counted and put the money into a separate bag and handed it to her, "Three gold, eleven silver, and five bronze coins is your pay."

She took the bag of coins and smiled, surprised at how much she made. She looked up at him and smiled bigger than she had that whole day, "Thank you! I hope we can continue to work together!" she said to him excitedly.

He nodded and wished her good night. She nodded and wished him good night as she turned around to leave, he shouted to her, "If you need a place to stay. Go over to the Good Cherry Tavern. Tell the boss there you're working for me and he'll give you a discount to stay there." She looked back at him as he told her where to stay, she looked back at him and nodded.

She made her way to the tavern he spoke about, it was easy to find as it was next to the Guild. She walked in and it was alive with the sounds of men and women laughing and singing. She approached the bar and looked for someone to help her. A large man walked from the back and approached her. He leaned against the bar and looked down at her. "How can I help ya' little lady?" he asked her, his voice deep and loud.

She looked up at him and said, "Um. The potion master told me to tell you that I work for him and that you would give me a discount to stay here?" Her voice shook as she nervously explained the situation to him.

He looked down at her, staring at her intensely before breaking into laughter. "Oh. That old man found himself a hunter huh? Okay miss elf, we can provide you room and board for the week for two silver coins. That comes with one free meal and hot bath a day." She looked back up at him and smiled at how good the price was. She pulled out her coin bag and pulled out two silver coins and handed it out to him. He took the coins from her and explained to her, "Your room is up the stairs, last room on the left. Someone will be up to your room soon with food and then back again with a bucket of water to fill your bath. Go on." She nodded and thanked him as she headed up the stairs to her room.

She walked to the end of the hall and pushed open the door to her room. It was a small room, a bed pushed against the wall, a small table and chair against the other wall, and by the window was the bath, a small wooden tub. She walked in and sat on the bed, she could feel the day wearing on her. Before she could settle, a knock on her door shot her back up on the bed as she answered, "Come in."

The door opened and a small girl with dirty blonde hair walked in. "Excuse me miss. I have brought your food. The owner said you were an elf, so he prepared you some smoked fish, a salad, a loaf of bread, and a mug of ale to drink." her voice was soft and small. She walked in and set the food and drink down on the small table in the room. She walked back to the door and before she left, her quiet voice said, "I'll be back with your water for your bath."

She left and closed the door behind her. She smiled at the thought of how cute that girl was as she got up and sat at the table and ate the food. It was good, the fish was smoked perfectly and the salad was fresh. She washed it down with the mug of ale, which warmed her up. She had finished her food before the girl was back with two buckets full of water. She struggled to walk them in, setting one down as she lifted the other to fill the bath. Once she had emptied both buckets, she once again left the room, bowing as she stopped by the door, closing it behind her.

She smiled as she looked over at the bath, still steaming. She started to undress, taking off her corset, sliding off her torn shorts, and finally taking off her top. Her slender and curvy figure silhouetted by the candlelight against the wall in her room. She unclasped her bra and let the straps fall off her shoulder and her bra fell to the floor. She slid her panties and down and left them on the floor. She slowly walked over and sat down in the bath. The hot water felt good on her skin and it soothed her aching body. She let out a loud sigh and then a quiet moan as she soaked. Her mind got a little hazy from the hot water as it drifted to what happened that night.

Just the thought of it made her pussy ache for more. She slid her hand between her legs as she started to play with herself. Rubbing her fingers against her lips, letting out a loud moan when she brushed her clit. Her other hand reached up and played with her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipple as she played with her clit. It didn't take her long to cum from the idea of being another goblin's plaything. Her body shook in the bath as her orgasm rocked her body.

She smiled and got out of the bath, grabbing a towel hanging by the bathtub to dry herself off. Drying her body off before she sat down on the bed. She hummed herself a song as she dried her hair. The relaxing bath and her tiring day finally took their toll as she laid in bed and fell fast asleep. She slept through the night, dreaming of the goblin who took her virginity. Her body reacting to her dreams, her pussy soaking the bed she slept on.

SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
116 Followers
12