Elf Becomes a Slut For Monster Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter Two of the journey of a young elf.
6.4k words
4.63
26.9k
49
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
117 Followers

The night passed and her dreams were filled with images of the goblin, finding her at the tavern. Opening the door and walking into her room, defenseless and naked. The goblin got on the bed and crawled on top of her. His large cock slapping against her chest, the uncut head popping out from it's hood, dripping precum on her chest. Her chest felt hot and heavy, her nipples grew hard, and again between her legs were set aflame as she ached to be filled. The goblin reached down with both hands, squeezing her breasts around his cock, stroking himself slowly with them. He chuckled and let his drool fall on her chest, lubing himself as he used her breasts like a toy. She moaned, feeling his nails dig into her skin, feeling her pale breasts rubbing his cock. It was long before the goblin was rocking his hips, squeezing her hard, till he finally burst. Shooting his load in her face as she let out a loud moan, his seed shooting into her open mouth, all over her face, and in her beautiful platinum hair.

Her eyes opened and she sat up in her bed, looking around to see if the goblin was around. He was no where to be seen, she wiped her face, but there was nothing there. She noticed between her legs felt hot, so she slid a hand between her legs. She could feel she was soaking wet and to her surprise, so was the bed underneath her. She shook her head at the thought that a dream about a goblin could make her so aroused.

She swung her feet off the bed and stood up and stretched, her beautiful pale skin reflecting the morning light shining through the small window in her room, above the bath. She grabbed a small towel on the table and walked over to the bath and let it soak. She used the bath to clean herself up, washing her face, her body, and, especially, between her legs. When she was done, she hung the towel on the side of the bath and walked over to her bag. Opening it and pulling out fresh clothes to wear, the only thing missing was the underwear she was forced to leave behind the other day.

She put her white top on, tied up her black corset, pulled on a short black skirt, her black thigh highs, and her boots. She blushed a little as she realized that if any looked up her skirt, they'd receive a show. She put her dagger in her boot and sighed realizing she left her other behind the other day. She put folded up her clothes from the other day and put them in her bag, and threw her bag on. She left the room and looked back at the bed and saw the obvious wet spot. She had hoped that whoever came up and cleaned her room would not notice.

As she made her way downstairs into the tavern, she saw the manager of the tavern standing behind the bar. He was working with the girl who came up to the room last night. The girl smiled and nodded when she saw the young elf come down from her room. The manager looked over and smiled and said, "Good morning young miss. I hope you slept well. Ithar, the potion master, has asked you come over to his shop once you're awake and ready." The elf looked at him and smile as she thanked him, before she left she stopped and asked, "I had one of my clothes torn yesterday. Do you know a good seamstress, I could hire to repair them?" The manager brought his hand to his beard and rubbed it as he thought, he looked down at the small girl next to him and said, "I'm sure this girl here could do it? Right." The girl standing next to him looked surprised at his recommendation and then back at the elf. "Um. I. I guess I could fix it for you. If you don't mind me miss." she said nervously, her eyes looking down at the ground.

The elf walked over to the counter, setting her bag down on a chair and pulling out her clothes. Handing them over to the girl with a smile, "If you could just sew them up for me. I'd really appreciate it.", she said to her, putting two bronze coins on top. The girl looked at the elf with a smile and took the clothes. She looked up at the manager who nodded at her and she took off into the back. "Be careful out there miss, there have been reports of a black beast sighted near here." he said to her, his voice becoming stern. The young elf looked up at him and nodded, thanking him as she left the tavern.

Walking out of the tavern, she made her way to the shop to accept her next job. It was quiet out that morning, very few people out and about, only those who had shops to open or to go out to hunt and harvest from the nearby forest. She arrived at the shop and opened the door, the bell above ringing as she walked in. She walked over to the counter and waited for him to come out from the back. A few minutes passed and there was no sound of him coming. She walked around the corner and opened the door to the back, "Hello?!" she shouted down the hall. No one answer, cautiously, she kneeled down and pulled the dagger from her boot.

Holding it up ready to strike as she walked down the hall, gently placing one foot in front of the other. She saw the door to the back was open, with a dim light shining through the crack. She gently pushed the door opened when she saw him, the potion master laying face down on the floor. She rushed over to check if he was still alive and see how bad his wounds were. She turned him over on his back and then she saw what had happened. Out of the corner of his mouth, he was drooling, hugged against his chest was a bottle of liquor. She let him drop face first on the floor which woke him up. With a loud thump, his face hit the floor and he shouted, "Spirits bless it!"

He turned his face and saw her standing above him, smiling with a blush on his face as he got a peak up her skirt. She noticed him looking and walked away in a huff. "Wait! I gosh a job for you mish." he slurred as he barely managed to get off the floor. Stumbling down the hall, following her to the front of the store where he waited for him by the counter. He closed the door behind him and walked behind the counter, leaning on it as he tried to keep himself from falling. He was breathing heavily, rubbing his eyes, and shaking his head trying to sober up.

"Ok. I. Uh. I want you to collect. Stuff. From a Satyr that was seen in the Narrow Grove. Just west of the village." he said, managing to find the right words before taking a break to lean over the counter, rubbing his head, in pain from the night he had. He reached under the counter and pulled out the satchel from yesterday and opened it up. Ten empty vials were sitting inside, he pushed it over the counter towards her before taking a deep breath. "I would like you to do the same you did yesterday. Collect fluids. Bring them back. I pay you coin." he said, sounding exhausted and ready to go back to sleep. She took the satchel and threw the strap over her shoulder. Already annoyed by him, she asked, "Is there any I should know before I go?"

He looked up at her, his face looking terrible. He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Satyr's are half-man, half-goat creatures. They are highly intelligent and very mischievous. They also have an insatiable lust, some times kidnapping women and having sex with them for countless days." He told her these things as if they were common knowledge, half interested in talking more, but he did. "A warning about monsters. Their smell, their musk, has an effect on the body. Acting like an aphrodisiac. Your inhibitions will be lowered, your body will betray you and you may just give into your lust. The effect is more potent with their bodily fluids. Their sweat, their spit, their piss, even a monster's precum is enough to drive a Paladin to give into their carnal desires." he said to her, again as if this was common knowledge.

She stood there staring at him, understanding now why she had such a strong reaction to the goblin the other day. She shouted at him, "Why didn't you tell me this the other day?!" He looked back at her, blanking staring at her, "Uh. I thought I did. Well, now you know." he said to her half heartedly, shrugging before he rested his head on counter. She was more annoyed with him now, she stormed out of the shop and made her way west. Cursing him in her head at how careless he was with her own safety.

She made her way out of the village and headed west to the Narrow Grove. It was a long walk, taking a few hours for her to reach the edge of the grove. Once she stepped inside, she walked around slowly, stopping occasionally to listen for any sounds. This forest was alive with birds chirping and wildlife running around. She could hear a sound in the distance, a loud clashing that echoed through the woods. As she made her way through the grove, he walked into a clearing and in the middle she saw that origin of the sounds. Two large male Satyrs would butting heads and wrestling. Their large horns crashing into one another as the lunged at each other.

She slowly approached them, hoping one of them would tire and retreat giving her a chance to take on the victor. She took one careful step forward, but stepped on a branch that cracked as it broke under her foot. The loud snap caused one of the satyrs to look over his shoulder. Distracting him enough that the other lunged forward, his head down, and his horns aimed at the other's chest. His horns pierced the other's chest, a spray of blood shot in the air as he collapsed on the ground. The victor pulled his horns out from his opponent's chest, rearing his head back as he let out a guttural roar.

He stood up on his hooves, blood dripping down on his face from his horns. Staring back at her as she stood frozen, out of fear of what might happen next. The satyr stepped over the body and walked towards her, his bare muscular chest shining of sweat in the sunlight. His lower body was similar to that of a goat, thick brown coat of fur covering his lower half up to his waist. His body was lean and muscular, his face covered with a long beard and long brown hair. His horns were black, shiny red from the blood from his battle.

"Why do you trespass in our woods, young Elf?" his asked her, his voice deep and brash. He continued to walk towards her, as she attempted to back away. Tripping over a fallen tree branch, fumbling backwards. He walked over her, his legs spreading enough to stand over her. Kneeling down so their faces were close to one another. She could see his face clearly, bright green eyes, rough skin, masked by his beard. He asked her again, this time reaching his hand behind her head, gripping a fistful of her beautiful hair in his fist, "I will ask you once more. Why do you trespass in our woods, young Elf?" He started intensely at her, waiting for her reply.

She stared back at her mouth open, but saying nothing. "I. I am here to collect some of your spit, sweat, and sperm for my villages potion master." she managed to say, quickly and nervously. The satyr stared at her for a moment, raising his brow, but he pulled his face away and stood up straight. Took another step forward, keeping his grip on her head with her hair in his fist. "Okay. You will have to work for it though." he said to her with a smile, pulling her face into his crotch. His fur reeked with sweat and his musk, the odor penetrating her sensitive nose. The smell had a more powerful effect on her than the goblin did.

She could feel her brain going foggy, her body felt as if it were on fire, her nipples grew hard and ached, and between her legs, she could feel herself leaking onto the ground. The odor of pee filled the air and the satyr looked down and saw the puddle forming between her legs. He laughed and stared down at her, "What a disgraceful Elf. Pissing yourself from the musk of a beast." She could feel something hard pushing against her face and that's when she saw it. Popping out from underneath his fur, his hardening erection emerged. It as long as her forearm, skinny, with the angular tip like an arrow.

Her mouth opened and salivated as she watched in throb in front of her face. She watched the precum drip from it and she whined as it hit the ground. The satyr grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze, pulling her face away from his crotch, he waved it in her face. Her sapphire blue eyes followed it as he slowly waved it back and forth in front of her. She slowly stuck out her tongue, her body betraying her as she gave into her lust. He smiled as he watched her invite him in willingly, nearly begging for him to take advantage of her.

He pulled her back against his crotch, this time rubbing his cock across her face. She let out a moan as she closed her eyes, taking the smell of his sweat and musk. Precum leaking down the shaft of his cock, smearing on her face as he rubbed her face back and forth. She could not handle it any longer, she reached up and grabbed him. Both of her hands wrapping around him, squeezing him, feeling it throb in her hands. She stroked him slowly, his precum smeared on his cock covering her hands, lubing her slow thrusts. She looked up at him and smiled, the sound of his precum mixing in her hands as she rubbed his cock up and down.

"Fuck. Please, I'll work hard just give me whatever I ask for. Give me your spit, your sweat, your blood, your piss, and give me your cum. Please." she begged her, her eyes staring up at him. Opening her mouth wide and pulling the tip of his cock in her mouth. She started to softly suck on the tip, slurping down any precum that was still leaking out. She slowly licked the tip with her tongue, poking it out of her mouth as she moved it around in circles. The satyr's head fell back as he let out soft grunts and groans, gripping her hair tighter in his hands. "I will give you all of that you beg for. You'll just have to show me how much a slut you are knife ear." he said to her, mocking her as he rolled his head back to stare at her.

She looked back up at him, she knew he just insulted her in that sentence, but she could barely think clearly. All she wanted was for him to cum inside her, in her mouth and pussy. She could feel his hand pushing against the back of her head, forcing more of his dick in her mouth. She let go of him and reached forward bracing herself against his thighs. He slowly inched his way in her mouth, till the tip of his cock pressed against the back of her throat. She coughed and gagged, looking up at him with teary eyes. He loved the way her mouth hugged him, her tongue pressed against his shaft, the feeling of her drool leaking from her mouth.

With a third of his dick in her mouth, he slowly pulled back. She took deep breaths and looked relieved, but he cut that short as he gently rocked his hips. Keeping her head still with his hand holding her hair tight as he thrust his hips, forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands on his thighs curled into fists, gripping his fur in her hands bracing herself against each thrust. He grunted and groaned as he slowly fucked her face. She let out muffled moans. Trying her best to take breaths when she could. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, tears ran down her face, and spit and precum mixed in her mouth and dripped down her chin.

He started to thrust harder and faster, she blinked her eyes and looked up at him. She attempted to beg him to stop even slow down if he could, but all he heard were her muffled cries. He continued to fuck her mouth, pulling her face towards his crotch as he thrust himself in her mouth. She tried to push him away, her hands braced against his thighs. It was no use, he was using his full strength, lost to his bestial lust. She moaned and cried, unable to stop him, she just hoped it would end soon.

The satyr let out a loud groan, he pulled her face towards his crotch, thrust his hips forward. She could feel his cock sliding down her throat, scraping her throat. It hurt, she couldn't breathe, she closed her eyes in pain, and she pulled at his fur in his fists. She could feel him swell in her throat and then she could feel it. His cock pumping down her throat into the stomach. Pulsating over and over as he shot his load in her, filling her belly. She couldn't take it any more, her grip on his thighs loosened and her hands dropped. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her body went limp, and she let out a moan as she her vision went black.

He pulled her face away from his crotch, gently sliding his cock out of her throat and out of her mouth. Once he pulled her off he watched her cough up a big load of his cum onto the ground below her. He smiled and let go off her and watched her collapse backwards onto the ground. She woke up a few moments later, coughing up more. Her hand reaching up to her face, wiping her mouth. She pulled her hand away and looked at her hand covered in her spit and his cum. She looked up at him still standing over her with his cock still hard.

"Do you want more, you slutty little knife ear?" he said to her, mocking her with a smile. She blushed at the thought, and nodded. He got down on his knees, grabbed her by her thighs and spread her legs. He lifted up her skirt and looked up at her with a smile, seeing she wasn't wearing any underneath her skirt. "I never knew you knife ears were so shameless. Your kind always acted like they were better than everyone else, but I guess you're all nothing but sluts." he said to her, grabbing his cock and pressing the tip against her lips. She propped herself up on her arms and looked up at him, biting her lip when she felt him press against her.

He leaned forward as he continued to gently ease himself inside her. She let out a loud moan when she felt herself being opened up by his cock. Every inch made her moan and twitch, he loved the way she gripped him. She was tight and it took all his strength not to cum inside her immediately. He looked down at her face, she winced in pain, but she would try and look up at him. Her beautiful blue eyes staring back at him, her soft pink lips pouting. He leaned down more, pushing his face towards hers. She didn't even think, she just reacted, closing her eyes, and opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue.

They kissed, passionately, both of them breathing heavily as they took in each other's scent. Her soft, skin smelled sweet like a flower, his musk filled her nose with the smell of sweat and blood. The smell of his musk drove her wild, again her body acted on it's own. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled him in deeper into their kiss. Her legs and feet wrapped behind his thighs, pulling him into her more, pushing him deeper inside her. Her pussy ached, begging to be filled, getting hotter, wetter, and tighter.

She let out a moan as they kissed, their tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. He pulled back just enough to look down at her, a string of spit attaching their lips. She looked up at him and smiled, "Please fuck me. Breed me like your little knife eared bitch." she begged him. He loved those words she said to him, her voice soft in his ears like a spring breeze. He dug his knees into the ground, put one hand on her hip, and the other he pushed into the dirt next to her head.

With one thrust, he was able to force himself inside her completely. Her eyes opened wide, her mouth gaped open, and when she tried to speak, moan, or even breathe, nothing came out. When he pulled himself out, she shook because it felt like he was going to pull her insides out with him. She closed her eyes and winced in pain as he pulled out halfway. Thrusting himself back inside her hard and fast. Rocking his hips wildly as he started to fuck to her, pounding her tight Elvish cunt.

He grunted and groaned like a wild beast, gritted his teeth. His knees and fingers dug deeper into the ground as he thrust his hips back and forth. She wrapped her legs around his waist while her hands gripped his hair in her fists, holding on as best as she could. She let out loud moans and screams that echoed in the woods. She could feel her body being fucked into the dirt. She loved the feeling of being a slut of monster cock.

SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
117 Followers
12