Elf Becomes a Slut For Monster Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his face back towards hers and kissed her again. Both of them moaning and breathing heavily as they wrestled each other's tongues in their mouths. She loved the way he tasted, she loved the taste of his cock, the taste of his tongue in her mouth. She could feel herself getting close, pulled away from the kiss and started shouting, "Oh! Fuck yes! Right there! Fuck me like that! Just like that!" She bucked her hips up and down as he thrust in and out of her, trying to get him to go deeper. It didn't take her long and she came on his cock, her pussy quaking around his cock. Her body shook underneath him as she let out a loud moan. She started to squirt, making a mess on his dick. She pulled on his hair as she gripped onto him as the pleasure radiated out to her whole body.

He didn't stop, the feeling of her pussy tightening around him encouraged him to keep it up. Thrusting hard and fast, over and over, his balls slapping against her. He groaned loudly as she moaned underneath him. He could feel himself getting close and he was going to make it good for him and her. His cock started to swell inside her and his balls started to ache. With one last deep thrust, he pushed as deep inside her before he came.

He exploded inside her, his cock twitching and pulsating as he shot his seed in her. Emptying his balls, he quickly filled up her womb, his thick hot seed soon leaked out of her. She just moaned and shook underneath him, feeling herself being filled up with his cum. It took a while, but he finally finished cumming inside her. He pushed himself off her and slowly pulled his cock out of her. He pulled out and her pussy oozed out his cum, leaking out slowly on the ground underneath her.

She laid there, one hand covering her face as she caught her breath. Her face was bright red, embarrassed at what she said and just did. She was finally able to think straight, so she grabbed the satchel and pulled out a vial and started to scoop up the cum leaking out of her. He got up and walked away to a small creek what ran through the clearing. Scooping water in his hands and gulping it down quickly. She sat up and closed the vials and put them back in her satchel. He looked back at her over his shoulders and then scooped up some water in his hands and walked over to her. He kneeled down at and gently pushed his hands in her face offering her water. She looked down at his hands and saw the water, she looked back up at him and smiled sweetly. She fixed her hair, pulling her hair back as she leaned forward and took slow sips. "Thank you." she said to him after she finished.

She backed away and fixed her clothes, as she stood up she could feel her legs shaking. He laughed it off and stood up and looked back at him. "Now, you made me a promise and I think I held up my end of the deal." she said to him, trying to make herself not look like the slut she just was. He smiled and sat down on a fallen tree as he looked back at her, "Yes. You did do a good job. What else do you need?" She nodded and pulled out a few more vials, shaking them a little as she said to him, "I'll need some spit, sweat, blood, and uh, pee." She was a little nervous asking for that last bit.

He motioned for her to come towards him, so she walked over slowly. He grabbed a vial and opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Little by little, his drool filled up the vial and he handed it back to her. She thanked him and put away the vial and she reached into her bag and pulled out a rag. "Okay, I'm going to rub your body down and then squeeze the sweat in this vial." she explained to him what she was going to do. She walked over to close to him and pressed the rag against his body. Rubbing his chest back and forth slowly, she was able to admire him closely. She saw his muscles, noticing the many scars on his body, deep scars probably from fighting for mates or even defending himself from other monsters.

He reached out his hand and gently traced his fingers up her thigh. Sliding his hand underneath her skirt and reaching around to squeeze her butt. She let out a little yelp when she felt him squeeze her butt. She looked down at him as he looked up at her and smiled. She didn't say anything and continued to rub his chest, she asked him, "Could you hold this vial please?" He held the vial up as his other hand continued to play with her ass. She held up the rag and wrung it out, squeezing out as much of his sweat into it as she could. She bit her lip as she felt his strong hands grope her ass, squeezing in his hands.

She tried her best to not give in, but it was hard for her. She could smell him, his sweat, his musk filling her nose as she stood so close to him. She loved the feeling of him treating her like a toy, playing with her, touching her as he pleased. She shook her head and closed the vial before looking down at him. "Okay. Now I just need some blood and pee." she said to him nervously. He looked up at her and smiled, again his deep and brash voice filled her ears as he said to her, "Get on your knees and hold out your glass." She gulped and didn't think twice, blindly reaching for two for two vials as she got on her knees.

He stood up and looked down at her, grabbing himself and aiming for her vials. He closed his eyes and sighed as he relieved himself. Pissing into the vials, quickly filling them up and making a mess on her hands. She didn't pull away as he filled them up, the scent of his piss filled her nose. The effect of this was different from his musk or taste of his cum. She couldn't help herself as she began to pee herself again, both of them making a growing puddle beneath them. She sighed and moaned as she relieved her self, her face glowing bright red as she realized what she was doing. He chuckled and shook himself as he finished, a few drops landing on her face and chest. "I can't imagine what your kind would think. Letting a monster piss on your hands as your piss yourself." he said to her, degrading her again.

She didn't let him know she was starting to like the way he spoke to her and the degrading names he called her. She poured out the excess on the ground and then sealed them. "Now, I just need your blood." she said to him, grabbing two more vials. He shook his head and said, "No. Not mine. His." He pointed at the dead satyr he had killed earlier, walking around her as he approached the carcass. He grabbed the dead satyr by the horned and drug it over to her. Tossing the body on the ground in front of her.

She looked at the dead body and then back at him. He walked back over to the fallen tree and sat back down and motioned his hand at the body. She understood what he meant and she got on her knees next to the body and pulled out her dagger. She grabbed it by the hair and lifted him up just enough for her to cut his neck. She pressed each vial against his neck as it slowly filled up with blood. When she finished, she put all the vials away and closed the satchel. She looked back at the satyr sitting on the fallen tree.

He looked back at her and stared at her intensely before saying, "You don't have to go. Stay with me and I'll fuck you day and night." He reached between his hand between his legs and started to stroke his cock, getting himself hard again. She watched him stroke himself till he was hard, she bit her lip, and took a few steps forward. Her hand reaching out to touch it again. She wanted to give in to her lust and be his little slut.

In an instant, a black shadow crossed her vision, a snap, and a splash of blood hit her face. She closed her eyes and stopped moving, reaching up to wipe her face. She opened her eyes and looked at her hands, and saw the blood. She looked back up at the satyr, but he wasn't there. She could hear a gasping cry to her left and she slowly turned. What she saw terrified her, the satyr stared back at her, his eyes locked in horrified pain, his neck in the jaws full of sharp teeth. Her eyes looked up and met with the eyes of the beast that killed the satyr.

A tall black wolf with stood tall on two feet, staring back at her with glowing yellow eyes. It's teeth sinking into the neck of the satyr, blood gushing down it's body. She could hear it snarl at her and in the same flash of black, it disappeared. Her ears could hear it running off into the forest, heading north. She stood there frozen in fear, but she was able to snap out of it. Grabbing her bag and the satchel as she ran back towards the village.

Never stopping, never looking back as she ran back afraid for her life. It didn't take her long to run back to the village. The sun barely started to set as she ran past the gates of the village and towards th shop. She rushed inside, slamming the door behind her. The potion master jumped up as she slammed the door, shouting at her, "Don't be slamming my door little girl!" She didn't have time to waste as she struggled to get the words out to describe what just happened.

"Ah. Uh. A wolf. No. A werewolf. Ah. Uhm." she stuttered and struggled to find the words. The potion master realized she was shaken up and he help up his hands and said to her, "Calm down. Take a breath and use your words." She looked back at him and took a few deep breathes, till she slowly calmed down and caught her breath. "I just watched a werewolf kill the satyr, you sent me out to hunt", she finally managed to say. He looked back at her, speechless, his mouth open and his eyes focused on her as he tried to process what she just said.

"That's. That's impossible. The last werewolf sighting was 30 year ago and there hasn't been one since." he said to her, unable to believe what he was hearing. She shook her head, lifting up the satchel on the counter and pushing it towards him. "Then that wasn't the last one. This one had a coat of black fur, darker than the darkest night. His eyes were yellow and his fangs looked sharped than my dagger. He stood up on two feet and he was easily 8 feet tall." she said to him, trying her best to remember as much detail about the beast as she could. He blinked and sighed as he pulled the satchel towards him.

He stayed quiet as he opened the satchel and quietly counted what she collected to himself under his breath, "Four full vials of Satyr's sperm, one vial of saliva, one vial of sweat, two full vials of piss, and two full vials of blood." He did the math in his head and he pulled out the coins he owed her, "Eight gold coins for the sperm, two silver for the saliva, one silver for the sweat, four coins for the urine, and one gold coin for the blood." he said to her, dropping the coins into a smaller bag and handing it to her. "Thank you for your hard work. I will warn the village guard about what you saw and they'll send out a scout to investigate." he said to her, still in disbelief.

She took the bag of coins and nodded as she quietly left the shop. She walked back to the tavern where the boss was standing behind the bar. Noticing her as she walked in, he shouted at her, "Welcome back miss! We'll have your food and water sent up soon!" She looked back at him and weakly nodded as she made her way up the stairs to her room. Opening the door to her room, she walked in, gently closing the door behind her.

She walked over to the bed and let herself fall on top of it. Her body was tired, not just from what she did with the satyr, but running back to the village. She let out a loud sigh and closed her eyes. She didn't realize it, but she fell asleep. She woke up when she heard a tiny knock at her door. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she called out, "You can come in." The door opened and in walked the small girl with dirty blonde hair. She walked in with a tray of food and a smile, "The owner made rabbit stew today, with salad and a loaf of bread. Here's a mug of ale to wash it down. Enjoy. I'll be back with your water for your bath miss." she said as she set the food down on the table and made her way out of the room.

The young elf got up off the bed and sat down at the table and ate her food. Slowly eating this time savoring the food. Washing down her food with the ale, she let out a loud sigh. She was happy that she survived and even happier she had a hot meal waiting for her. She just couldn't get the thought of that beast out of her mind and even worst, she knew that would be her next target. She didn't get much of a chance to think of it any more as the girl came back, knocking on the door before she walked in with two buckets of water. Filling the bath and quickly leaving, bowing as she left the room.

She finished her food and her ale and stood up. She walked back near her bed and started to undress. Her clothes were dirty, covered in dirt, piss, cum, and blood. She let them fall on the floor before she turned and walked over to her bath. The water felt great on her sore muscles and tired body. She let herself soak for a few minutes before she began to wash her body. Once she was done, she sat in the bath and just listened. She could hear songs being sung in the tavern below, laughter and conversation between comrades. She could hear outside the sounds of footsteps, people entering and leaving the tavern.

The water in the bath started to get cold, so she got out of the bath and grabbed the towel on the table. She dried her body before she sat down on the bed, slowly drying her hair. The light of candle flickered as she laid down in bed and slowly fell asleep. As she drifted off the sleep, she could hear a distant howl. Her body shook at the sound, but she, strangely, felt aroused at the thought of the beast too.

12