Elf Becomes a Slut For Monster Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
What awaits our elf heroine for today's adventure.
8.6k words
4.8
26.2k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
117 Followers

The night passed and in her dreams, she was being used by the goblin and satyr. The goblin's cock forcing itself down her throat making her gag and choke. The satyr was pounding her tight pink pussy as if he were a beast in heat. The sounds of her sloppily gagging on the goblin's dick and the wet, thumping of her pussy echoed in her head. The goblin gripped her by her long platinum hair wrapped in his fists, pulling her face towards his cock each time he thrust forward. The satyr had one hand on her waist while the other swung back and forth and spanking her ass, turning each cheek more and more red with each hit.

She squirmed in her sleep, gripping the bed sheets tighter and tighter as she rubbed her thighs together. Her body reacted naturally to her stimulating dream, her nipples hardened, her pussy creamed, and she started to moaning. Quietly at first, barely audible under her breath, and soon she was moaning loud enough to be heard down the hall. She had no idea how loud she was being or what everyone was thinking of her. Her back arched in her bed as she let out a loud squeal, squirting from her pussy she soaks her bed, shaking and convulsing as she violently came over and over.

The sun rises and shines into her room, the beam of light waking her up. She sits herself up in bed and as she tries to get up, she can barely find the strength and falls back into bed. Her legs are sore and shake as she tries to stand up. She sits in bed and waits for her strength to come back. She looks on the ground for her clothes, even though they were dirty, she didn't have much else to wear. She couldn't find them anywhere and was now stuck sitting on her bed naked, her pale skin shining in the sun light beaming into her room.

There was a soft knock on her door, worried it might be the owner, she grabbed her blanket and covered herself before she allowed them to enter. In walked the girl who brought her food and water for her bath, in her arms were her clothes. "Hello miss. Um. I hope you don't mind, after you fell asleep I came in to collect your plates and I noticed your clothes on the floor. So I took them with me and had them cleaned." The girl slowly walked over and put the clothes on the bed and then bowed before quickly leaving the room before she could be thanked. As the door shut, she stared at the door for a while before looking down at her clothes, they were clean and sewn back together.

She got dressed and as she looked at her clothes, she noticed they were beginning to look worse for wear. She had a good amount of coin saved up, so after she talked to the potion's master about her next job. She'd do some shopping, buy some new clothes, maybe some light armor, and maybe a new weapon. She looked back at her bed and noticed the wet spot on her bed, which was much bigger than last time. She blushed bright red and quickly left her room, heading downstairs, speeding past the tavern owner and the few patrons who were downstairs eating breakfast.

She walked out of the tavern into the streets of the town, few people were out since it was still early. The shops were starting to open, the farmers were heading out to tend their fields, and the drunks retreated into their alleys and animal stalls to sleep off the long night. She pulled down her skirt, feeling the cold morning air blowing her skirt up. She blushed again remembering she wasn't wearing anything underneath her skirt. She walked quickly to the potion master's shop, and pushed open the door. Once again he wasn't at the front and she made her way to the back.

Surprisingly, he was awake and working on potions, he didn't notice her walk in till she was standing beside him. He looked up at her slowly and smiled, "You are doing such a good job. I am making the highest grade potions I've ever made in years!" He was excited, he put away his vials, and got up from his table and quickly walked back towards the front of the store. She didn't say anything and followed him back to the front. He was bent over digging around underneath the front desk, mumbling to himself.

He stood back up and placed a new satchel on the desk. He opened it up and inside was twice as many vials, 20 vials inside. "Since you're doing such a good job, I figured you could handle collecting more." he said to her with a smile. She smiled because she knew that meant she would be making more coin for every job from here on out. She happily took the new satchel and looked up at him, "Okay. So what's the job today?"

He looked back down at her and smiled, "Well, after you reported what you saw last night. I told the guards and one of them came back and reported he'd seen what you saw." He was now staring through her as he described what the guard had told him, "A beast standing the height of eight feet, with rippling muscles, fangs sharper than the sharpest daggers, piercing yellow eyes, and a howl that made every man who saw it tremble in fear." He looked excited, his voice filled with wonder, and his eyes focused back on her as he leaned down closer to her over the desk. "That beast is your quarry. I will pay you double for whatever you bring back." he said to her with a big smile.

She took a step back, surprised by the offer, but also in fear because she knew what that beast was capable of. She gulped and gave it a thought, she knew it was dangerous, but the offer was too good to pass up. She clutched the strap of the satchel, her mind racing back and forth at the thought of the danger and also the idea of making some serious coin. She bit her lip and let out a sigh, "Where was it last seen?" she managed to form the words and ask.

"The beast was last seen near the Dark Wood, Northwest of the town. It's most likely found refuge in a cave." he said to her, his voice now much more stern and serious. "Be careful. This beast will kill you in an instant and no one here will be able to help you or save you.", he said to her, staring at her intensely. He was not wrong, she knew that the guards here were not enough to fight off that beast.

"I'm going to buy a few supplies before I leave." she said to him, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

He stopped her before she left and said to her, "Before you leave, let me give you some supplies that should help you." He ran to the back and loud noises echoed and banged their way to the front. He ran back with a few vials in his hands. He handed them to her one by one and told her the effects they have. "This one is a lubricant, apply it to yourself before hand. This will allow you take the large member of the beast without issue." he said handing her a vial with a clear fluid. The next one he handed to her was filled with a creamy white liquid, "Drink this beforehand as well. This will counteract the effects of the beasts aphrodisiac effect on you, but it will wear off, so be careful." He handed her another vial, this one full of yellowish liquid, "This is a stamina potion, use this when you are finished. This will allow you to run back to the village without getting tired, but be warned. Your dreams that night will be more intense." Finally, he handed her the last vial, this one filled with a deep blue liquid, "Finally, if you can, either feed this to the beast or rub it on your body and it should lick it off. I will warn you, this will make your body extremely sensitive, but this will force the beast to fall asleep quickly."

She put the vials into the satchel and looked back up at him and smiled. "Thank you." she said to him, before turning around and leaving his shop. She walked out onto the dirt streets of the town and made her way to the market area. As she walked towards down the street, she was passed by two young girls, both had a bronze tag, indicating they were new to adventuring. One of them was a pretty blonde, she was dressed up in a religious outfit and she carried a staff. She must be a priestess, they're known for their healing abilities and are valued greatly by most parties. The other girl wore a witches hat, a long robe which looked like one from one of the magic academies. That's when she noticed in the hands of the mage was the same job posting she had accepted.

She watched them walk into the potion's shop. She shrugged it off and made her way into the street market where all the merchants had their shops set up. She knew what she needed was armor, but nothing heavy because it would make too much noise and slow her down. She approached the armorer who watched her walk up to his shop. "How can I help you miss?", he said to her, his voice loud and deep. He stood much taller than her, his muscles bulged, and his smile was nearly hidden underneath his beard.

"I'm looking to buy some armor. Nothing heavy. No plate armor. I'm looking for something light. Preferably a chain mail shirt. Something to protect myself from a dagger or an arrow." she said to the armorer. He was surprised by her knowledge of what she was looking for and without answering her, he turned around and walked back into his shop, looking around for what she was looking for. She stood and waited for him to return, she looked around and noticed some of the men were staring at her. Some would look away when she looked their way, but others kept staring, nodding their heads, smiling, and giving her a wink. She didn't understand why, but this made her pussy throb. She grabbed the bottom of her skirt and gripped it tight in her hand as she closed her eyes and bit her lips. She liked the attention she was getting, but why, why did she like it.

"Here you go miss.", the armorer's loud voice brought her back to reality. She let go of her skirt and opened her eyes and looked up at him. He held up a chain mail top, it was sleeveless, it wrapped around the neck and then covered the chest just below the rib cage. He turned it around and showed the back, which there was none. "This is made from the finest metal, it is light, but it is strong. It won't make a sound as you move around.", he said to her proud of what he made. He let her hold it and to her surprise, it felt like she was holding nothing.

She smiled and looked up at him and said to him, "I'll take it."

He smiled back at her and said to her, "That'll be 3 silver coin."

She dug in her coin purse and pulled out three silver coins and handed them to him. She thanked him and walked away towards the weapon smith. He waved her goodbye and watched her walk off with a smile on his face. As she approached the weapon smiths shop, she looked around and he was no where to be seen. Then from behind the counter she could see the top of someone's head. "Um. Hello?", she said softly, not wanting to disturb him really.

The man behind the counter looked up at her, his hair was bright red and was not well kept. When he stood up, he barely looked over the counter and that's when she noticed he was a dwarf. "What do you want knife ear?", he said to her, his voice low with a mean tone. She wasn't surprised by his comment, Dwarves and Elves never got along.

She cleared her throat and stood up tall before she spoke. "I am looking for a dagger, one made of silver if you have one available.", she said to him, staring down at him, the tone of her voice much more serious.

The dwarf looked up at her and huffed before turning around and walking into his shop. He opened up a glass case and grabbed a dagger, quickly returning to her and placing it on the counter. "1 gold coin.", he said to her, holding out his hand.

She looked down at the dagger, back at him, and then at his hand and sighed. She was used to this kind of rudeness from Dwarves, so she reached into her coin purse and pulled out one gold coin and put it his hand. She grabbed the dagger and walked away quickly, not wanting to interact with him anymore. When she was far enough away from his shop, she pulled the dagger up and inspected it. It was crafted beautifully, it had a perfect edge, the hilt was wrapped in leather which gave her a better grip on it. She put it in the empty sheath of her last dagger and walked down the street.

Her final stop was a shop where she could purchase some new clothes, since hers were getting torn up or stained. She walked inside the shop, ringing the tiny bell that hung over the door. As the door closed behind her, a tall woman walked towards her and greeted her, "Hello dear. How can I help you?" This woman stood as tall as most of the men in town, she had long flowing red hair, and the dress she wore definitely garnered the attention of the men in town.

Shaking her head to bring her back to reality, she said, "Um. I'm looking to buy some new clothes. Adventuring has been rough on my clothes and I'm worried if I keep it up. I might end up adventuring naked."

The woman smiled at her and giggled softly, "Well now. We can't have that can we?" She walked over towards the elf she towered over and walked around her, inspecting her body with her eyes. "What are you looking for my dear?" she asked, her voice was like silk on the ear.

"Um. I'm looking for something light. Something that won't make much noise. If possible, something that's not easy to tear. Possibly a hooded cape as well to protect myself from the weather also a mask to pull over my face. I'll leave the rest to you ma'am." she managed to say quickly as she imagined what she would need for her current job. The woman stood in front of her and wrapped one arm around her stomach, lifting it up, pushing her breasts up, as her other hand rested on her face.

"I think I have an idea of what you should wear that'll match that cute little chain mail shirt you have. Wait right here.", she said to the elf, walking away and around the store. Picking out some clothes as she walked around. Slowly making her way back. "Here. There's a room in the back. Put everything on and come back out and show me.", she said to her, pushing her gently towards the back.

She walked to the back and opened up the small room which had mirror inside. She put the clothes down on the chair inside and started to undress. Hanging her clothes on the chair. The first thing on top of the pile was underwear, or what could barely be called underwear. There was a bra, that barely had enough material to cover her nipples, but she didn't argue and put it on. Next was the underwear, which was just as small and lacking enough material. A small strip of cloth covered her pussy, and a string rode up her rear. The embarrassment she felt turned her on and this embarrassed her more. Finally she put on the chain mail shirt, she was surprised how well it fit her. The metal was cold as it pressed against her bare skin, but she didn't mind. The next piece of clothing was a thin, long sleeved shirt. She slipped it on and as she buttoned it up, she noticed it was very see through, her pale skin was visible through the thin, silk material, but she loved the way it felt against her skin. Next was another black skirt as she pulled it up, she noticed it was much smaller that the last one she had, she could tell the bottom of her ass was exposed and in the front it didn't hide much either. She took a deep breath and grabbed the next piece of clothing which was some very nice stocking that covered her pale thighs and legs. After that she slipped on some very nice boots, that as she looked at closely were enchanted with magic.

Done getting dressed she walked out of the small room, packing her old clothes in her bag. She walked back into the front of the shop, where the woman turned and looked at her with a big smile. "Wow. You beautiful my dear!" she exclaimed loudly, circling the young elf as she inspected her up and down.

The young elf blushed and said to her, "I feel a little exposed..." Her face turned red as she looked down at the floor. He hands tugging at the front of her skirt trying to keep it from lifting up any further. The woman smiled as she looked down at the embarrassed elf.

"You look ravishing my dear. Plus, some of these clothes will help you on your adventuring." she said to her, reach out her hand, putting one finger under the elf's chin and gently lifting up her face to hers. "This shirt is so light, it'll keep you cool even in the hottest summer day. That skirt will never tear or stain. Those boots are enchanted, so that your already light elvish steps will not be heard by any beast and this hood and mask will keep you warm in the coldest winter and keep you hidden when you need it the most.", she said to her gently, explaining how each article of clothing would help as she put on the hooded cape over her shoulder and tied it around her neck.

The young elf blushed as her face was gently pulled up to look her up face to face. Listening to every word she said and losing herself in her voice and soft face. When the woman pulled away after tying the cape around her neck, she was taken out of that trance. "Um. How much... how much do I owe you?", she asked tripping over her words.

The woman giggled and said very softly, "For the whole outfit? 2 gold coin." She held out her hand and smiled down at the young elf. The elf reached into her coin purse and quickly pulled out a gold coin and handed it over, placing it in her open palm. The woman lifted the coin to her face and took a quick look and smiled at the coin and back down at the elf. "Good girl. Now if you need anything else, please come on back." The elf couldn't speak and just nodded and quickly left the shop.

When she was back outside, she was finally able to breath, and then she looked around. She had all kinds of eyes staring at her, she could feel the lust filled stares of all the men staring at her in her new outfit. Embarrassed, she quickly made her way out of the town, following the directions the potion's master gave her. Heading Northwest towards the Dark Wood, she pulled her hood over head to hide her identity and shame from people who were passing by.

It was getting close to noon when she made her way inside the Dark Wood. This area was normally avoided by most adventurers because of the lack of monsters inside. As she walked in deeper and deeper, she noticed the difference in the atmosphere. The tall thick trees and thick canopies made it hard for light to get to the forest floor, making it seem darker that it actually was. The woods were silent, not the singing of birds, not the sound of small critters scurrying across the floor, and she stopped seeing any signs of life. She reached a small clearing and decided to take a break as she tried to figure out where this beast could be.

She sat on a fallen log, the soft, wet moss cushioning her rear as she got comfortable. She pulled out her flask and took a drink of water. As she was closing her flask, she heard the sounds of branches snapping. She pulled the hood back over her head and pulled up the mask and jumped behind the log and watched to see what was coming. Time seemed to pass slowly, the sun beamed through the top of the forest and that's when she caught a sight of it.

A hulking black shadow walking on all fours through the trees. She peaked over the log and watched it walk past in the distance, worried it might smell her, or hear her breathing. Suddenly the beast stopped and stood on all fours and looked in her direction. Sniffing the air as if it was looking for her. She held her breath and waited completely still, hoping that the clothes she was wearing would keep her hidden like they were promised to. The beast stood around for what seemed to be forever, but it stopped sniffing the air and continued walking back into the woods.

The elf finally allowed herself to breathe, quietly as she watched the beast walk away. After she felt it had given her enough distance, she stood and started to track the beast. Following from where she last saw it, she followed it's foot prints. The beast must weigh a lot from the depth of the foot prints it was leaving, but even then she thought it was weird how pronounced the prints were. She shook that thought from her head and followed them, deeper and deeper in the Dark Wood she went, the sun fell lower and lower in the sky, but due to the thick canopy she didn't really notice.

SamielNSFW
SamielNSFW
117 Followers