Elf Becomes a Slut For Monster Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her hand away and crawled over to one of his arms stretched out on the ground. She pulled the dagger she hid in her boot and grabbed his arm. She gently cut his wrist and filled up the last four vials with his blood. She put away the last of the vials and pulled out a bandage from her bag and wrapped his wrist. Giving it a kiss before placing it back on the ground.

She stood up and collected her clothes and got dressed. She started to walk out of the cave, stopping and turning around to admire him one last time. She turned back to face the cave exit and as she stood outside, it was dark, but she knew it was safe now to walk back to the town. She pulled out the last potion she was given and drank it. It was bitter and she knew it must've been made from the piss of that satyr.

Suddenly, she didn't feel so tired, she didn't feel sore, and she knew she'd be able to make it back to the town. She pulled the hood over her head and left the cave and slowly made her way back to town. The forest was as quiet as when she entered it, luckily the moon was bright and she could make her way back out with ease. Finally leaving the Dark Wood, she followed the road back to town, ignoring anyone who rode past her, knowing if they saw her, they'd see what she was wearing and what she was covered in.

She made it back to town just as the sun was rising. She passed the guards and she noticed there seemed to be more of them posted outside and even more walking around the town. She walked towards the potion's shop and opened the door and walked inside. She leaned against the counter and rang the bell, the potion was wearing off and she could feel her strength leaving her body. She could hear him walking from the back and when he saw her, he smiled. "Well, I am glad you made it back! Did you find it?", he asked her, leaning over the counter as he asked.

She pulled up the satchel and placed it on the counter. He quickly grabbed and pulled out each vial, "14 vials of werewolf sperm, two vials of saliva, and four vials of blood. You did good." He smiled as she inspected each full vial. He pulled out his coin bag and just dropped it on the counter in front of her. It dropped on the counter with a loud thump. "You earned it. 40 gold coins.", he said to her with a smug smile on his face. She grabbed the bag off the counter and turned to leave, grabbing the door handle and stopping.

She turned back and asked him, "I saw two girls walking this way with the same job posting I came to you with." She didn't know why she was asking him about them, but something compelled her to ask. He stood there still inspecting the vials and it seemed to take some time before he even realized what she asked him. He looked over and her blankly as if he was trying to remember them.

"Oh. The cute little priestess and her mage friend. Yes. I sent them to that cave where those goblins were that you found.", he said to her, closing the satchel and then slowly shaking his head. "But they haven't come back yet and I fear the worst.", he sighed and turned to go to the back. She watched him leave the front of the shop and shook the thought from her head. She knew that adventurers often didn't come home and that newbies were the ones who usually left and never came back. She walked out of the shop and down the street back to the tavern.

When she entered the owner looked at her and smiled. "Welcome back miss! We were worried!", he said greeting her with a big smile. She returned his greeting with a weak smile as she turned towards the stairs to walk up to her room. "We'll send up your food and water for your bath shortly!", he shouted at her.

She stopped and leaned over the railing of the stairs and said, "No thank you. I'm going to get some sleep first. I am exhausted. I'll call for my food and water later thank you." He looked at her and nodded, understanding that she'd been gone for over a day and must be tired. She walked upstairs and back to her room, the sight of clean sheets brought a smile to her face. She locked the door behind her and dropped everything on the floor, her bag, the bag of coins, and eventually all her clothes. She was exhausted and didn't care, she just wanted to sleep.

Once her body fell on the bed, she passed out and she slept for hours. Later that night she woke up to a familiar sound, the deep, bellowing howl of her beast lover. She felt her pussy throb, but she was still too tired and she fell back asleep. Sleeping through the night peacefully as her ruined body recovered.