Elf Maidens of Thurn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Room 32, down the hall," says the man in a whisper while looking around nervously in case somebody hears our conversation.

I promptly go to find room 32. It's a tiny office located next to the stairs. There's a light on inside the room although the corridor windows are too high to see inside. The wooden door has a small glass window at chest height, but visibility it is obscured by a curtain. I knock on the door and someone moves the curtain aside. Instead of opening the door, the man opens the small window in the door.

"I'm looking for an Elf Maiden called DF36," I say when it becomes clear that the man isn't going to say anything. "She was brought here last week with about twenty other Elves."

"Wait there while I check," says the man as he disappears into his room.

I can hear him rummaging through papers in his office. Finally he comes back to the small window with a document in his hand.

"You're in luck. Follow me and I'll take you to her. I'm Horace, by the way."

Horace leaves his office and escorts me up several flights of stairs to the huge attic. The area is poorly lit but I can make out four Elf Maidens busy working. Two are working with leather, while the other two are engraving metal ornaments. The area has the look of being lived in for a while. The Elf Maidens look up as we enter.

"DF36. This gentleman is interested in acquiring your contract."

Before I can correct Horace's statement, one of the Elf Maiden's comes rushing over to where we are standing. As she moves into the better lit area, I immediately recognise the likeness to her sister DF35. Horace checks the name tattoo on her arm to confirm that she's the right Elf.

"Let's go downstairs and go through the paperwork," says Horace.

By now I'm starting to worry about what I'm getting myself into. But if I call a halt to his banter, I might lose the opportunity to free the Elf Maiden from whatever shady business is going on here. We go down one level to a spacious office and we sit on the padded chairs arranged around a low table.

"This is her contract," says Horace, handing me the document he has been carrying. "It's the standard wording with no special clauses."

"Do you understand what this contract says?" I ask the Elf Maiden after I quickly read through the document.

"She's signed the form," interrupts Horace. "As you can see, her mark has been witnessed."

"Then she can explain to me what the contract says," I say firmly, remembering that Elves aren't taught to read so she could have been told a lie about the meaning of this document.

"The document means that you will provide me with food and a place to sleep. In exchange I will work for you and be your companion," says DF36.

I feel relieved that she at least understands the basic nature of the contract even though some of the details are heavily weighted in favour of the man. Slavery is illegal in Thurn, but this contract is the nearest thing to a slave contract that I've come across. Horace clearly expects me to sign the contract and then the Elf Maiden becomes my responsibility.

"The contract doesn't mention any payment to the Guild."

"The Trades Guild provides this service free of charge," replies Horace.

"That's unusually public spirited of the Trades Guild," I reply. "The competition to your members businesses from the handiwork of the Elf Maidens must be more serious than I thought."

"No. No. Not at all," stammers Horace. "The Guild welcomes the competition the Elf Maidens provide."

A ridiculous lie, but I let it pass. The Guild have been complaining for years about better quality Elven metal and leather work putting their members out of business. If signing his form will get the Elf Maid out of here then I'm okay with that. I sign the contract. Horace witnesses my signature before handing me the contract to keep. DF36 collects her few belongings and I leave the Guild Hall with her in tow.

"Do you have a name?" asks the Elf Maiden. She is clearly as talkative as her sister.

"My name is Alexandrescu but you can call me Alex. Did they treat you alright at the Guild?"

"Oh, yes. They took all the craft work we made in exchange for food and a blanket each, but that was okay. Thank you for choosing me, by the way. Usually an Elf Maiden needs to be in heat before the Guild let men view her."

"Your sister sent me to find you and, if possible, free you from the Guild's clutches."

"Which sister?" she asks.

"DF35," I reply, still feeling awkward about referring to Elves by a serial number.

"Oh! I wish she hadn't done that. If that's why you've acquired my contract, I ask that you take me back to the Guild and ask them to cancel the contract."

"I don't understand," I say. It's not the first time that I've said that in my dealings with Elf Maidens. "I thought you were taken against your will and were being traded for some dubious purpose."

"Not exactly against my will. I didn't ask to be rounded up, but if I had refused to sign their contract, I would have been returned to the ghetto with the others who refused. But I saw it as an opportunity to better my life. Have you seen how we live in the ghetto? All crammed together in small workshops that double as our homes. Having to sleep in whatever space we can claim as our own. One in ten of us in the ghetto freeze or starve to death each winter."

"That's the sort of problem I've been tasked with solving," I say. "The so-called Elf Maiden problem."

"Really? Hopefully you won't come up with the same stupid solution as that judge, and want us all returned to our homeland."

"Um... What's wrong with that idea?" I ask.

"Well. Firstly you need to assemble all the Elves scattered throughout Thurn. Then you need to find enough ships to transport us back to our homeland. And if you manage that, how do you expect us to survive there? None of us alive today were born in our homeland. We know nothing about surviving in the jungle. In Thurn, the forests have nothing more fearsome than a bear or a wolf. The jungles of our homeland are home to giant cats and huge lizard like creatures called raptors. Untrained, we wouldn't last a week in that environment. Far more merciful if you executed us all if you want a simple solution to your Elf Maid problem."

"Hmm. You have a point. Now, what am I to do with you?"

"You signed my contract, so I am yours. You have a place to live, I presume."

"Um. Well, it's not very big. My government position doesn't pay all that much."

"Does it have a bed?"

"Yes of course. And a sitting room, kitchen and a bath outside in the backyard."

"Luxury!" says the Elf Maiden.

"But I don't have a spare bed."

"That's no problem. I will sleep with you. Oh! I presume your mate won't mind sharing."

"I don't have a mate."

With sexual urges a temporary seasonal fluctuation in the normal routine of life, few Thurnians bother with forming any liaison with the opposite sex akin to marriage. Like anyone my age, I have male and female friends with whom I socialize from time to time. In the rutting season my women friends are eager to satisfy our common urges, but we don't live together for more than a few days at a time. Children are always the responsibility of the mother to nurture. The father, if known, rarely involves himself with his offspring.

"I will never understand your women," laughs the Elf Maiden. "They complain that we Elves are taking their men, but they do nothing to attract a man's interest."

"It has to do with the different reproductive biology of Thurnians and Elves," I reply.

"Does it? There's more to relationships than sex. There were ten of us in the workshop where I lived. We are all the same sex, so making babies wasn't the reason we slept in each others arms. Warmth and companionship were the driving force. That's not something that needs to be exclusive to Elves."

"So you are suggesting I find a Thurnian woman to share my life?"

"If that's what you want, yes. But don't use the fact that it isn't the rutting season to make excuses. I will sleep with you even though I'm not in heat and I know you can't have an erection. You don't have to fuck someone as a prelude to sleeping with them."

"How did you get to be so knowledgeable?" I ask. "You don't look old enough to have had that much experience with men."

"Communal living means knowledge is shared widely. It makes up for the lack of a formal education and limited first hand experience."

Like most lowly paid government officials, I can't afford to live within the city walls. However, the neighbourhood I live in isn't far away. It is pleasant and free of the foul odours that plague the Elven ghetto. We reach my house which is tucked away down a side alley. The front door opens directly onto the alley. I am always self conscious about bringing guests into my modest home, but DF36 thinks it is marvellous and doesn't hesitate to say so.

"What type of food do you eat?" I ask, painfully aware that I've taken responsibility for looking after an Elf Maiden without the remotest idea of her basic needs. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't take her up on her offer to return her to the Guild Hall and cancel our contract.

"The same as you, of course," laughs my new charge. "Elves and Thurnians aren't all that different. Some say that long ago we were once the same race."

I too have heard historians put forward that theory, but I haven't heard of anyone trying to prove it. And if they did, we are clearly different races today, even though we seem to be compatible in some ways.

I clear a space for her to store her few belongings. I'm not sure where she is going to be able to work on her leather-craft should she want to do so. She clearly has some of her tools with her, but the Guild retained whatever supply of leather she had.

"I'll make us a meal if you like," says DF36.

"Yes, OK," I reply, rapidly running through a number of issues I need to solve about my new living arrangements. Fortunately I've enough food in the larder to feed the two of us for a few days.

The meal DF36 prepares is delicious even though it is the same set of ingredients that I regularly use. Somehow she has made a meal which is appealing to eat rather than a tasteless blob of nourishing food.

Afterwards I settle down to reading several official reports about the Elven population that might prove useful when I meet with DF35 tomorrow. I let DF36 amuse herself working on an old leather belt I found buried in the bottom of a drawer. It must be years since I last wore it.

Finally it is time for bed. Unlike DF36, I'm a little nervous about sharing my bed with her. However, she shows no inhibitions and promptly strips herself naked. Underneath her decorative leather collar is a simple twisted leather band around her neck. She takes something out of her belongings and lies on my bed in a very suggestive pose.

"What's that in your hand?" I ask.

"An oiled leather cock," she replies.

"Um... what do you intend to do with it?"

"Shove it up my cunt and frig myself. Or would you like to do the honours?"

Chapter 4: Return to the Ghetto

How can I describe last night. I resolved one mystery. Elf Maidens can have an orgasm, even when they are not in heat. It felt strange watching DF36 writhe under my gentle, and no so gentle, pumping of her cunt with her oiled leather cock. She obviously enjoyed the experience and I felt a crazy sense of power when I found that my actions could control her body's response to leather cock. When I finally obeyed her pleas to pump harder, I witnessed her reach an orgasm. It was a mind blowing event. Her kisses and hugs in gratitude afterwards was a pleasant experience in itself.

We effectively had a sexual encounter at the wrong time as far as our biological clocks dictate. Of course, my cock stubbornly remained limp throughout the whole ordeal. She was more fortunate. While her cunt was incapable of emitting the essential odour to make my cock go hard, she had no difficulty in reaching a state of arousal by using the oiled leather cock. As much as I would like to spend the morning in bed with DF36, I have work to do and a meeting scheduled with her sister, DF35.

"Can I come with you when you meet my sister?" she asks. "I need to get a supply of leather if I'm going to earn my keep here."

I hadn't thought about the financial implications of the contract DF36 and I entered into. In exchange for me providing food and a place to sleep, she had undertaken to be my companion and to work for me. It sounds simple, but what does it mean in reality?

"Do you need money to buy some leather?" I ask.

"That won't be necessary. My contributions to the Elven common wealth are up to date, so I can obtain what I need from the tannery."

I recall reading about the Elven system of bartering, not that I fully understand the complexities of how it works. Essentially an Elf Maiden must pay three quarters of what she earns into a common pool. In exchange she can claim the materials she needs for her trade, a daily allotment of food, and a space (albeit a very small space) to sleep and work. The pool also funds the care and training of young Elves.

"How is our contract going to affect your contributions to the Elven common wealth?"

"The usual arrangement is for me to give up my entitlement to a daily allotment of food, and a place to work and live, and I reduce my contributions to a half of what I earn. We can negotiate another arrangement with the Elven Council if you want, but I think the usual arrangement will work for us."

"So you keep half of what you earn." I say.

"No, no. I keep one tenth, and you get the other four tenths. I thought that was in the contract?"

Actually the contract said I get forty percent of her earnings, but I assumed she kept the remaining sixty percent. Now it seems that fifty percent goes to the Elven common wealth and she gets only ten percent for herself.

"That doesn't sound very fair on you," I say.

"It's enough. I don't need many things. And living in a house rather than a cramped workshop with a leaking roof is a good deal from my point of view."

"Does the Elven council not maintain the properties you live and work in?" I ask.

"None of the buildings in the Elven ghetto are owned by Elves. They are owned by Thurnians who charge high rents but refuse to do maintenance on their properties."

I make a mental note to investigate the property situation further. It seems unjust that Elves are forced to live in buildings which are unfit for habitation.

Our discussion has made us a few minutes late for my meeting with DF35. She is waiting patiently and seems genuinely relieved when she sees her sister with me. The two sisters converse in the Elven language for a couple of minutes before DF35 turns to me.

"I wish you hadn't signed a contract with my sister," says DF35. "Her workshop needs her skills to train some of the adolescent Elves. Last winter was particularly hard and several experienced leather workers didn't survive the winter."

"All the more reason for me to work in better premises," says DF36. "The other two leather workshops at least have roofs that don't leak and windows that aren't broken. The council needs to close the workshop I worked in. If it means Elf Maidens like me need to enter into contracts with Thurnian men and work elsewhere, then I think it is for the better good of us all."

"Well I still don't like you going off and leaving us," mutters DF35. "But it seems most of the Elven Council agree with you. I'm told that there's no spare buildings in the ghetto for a new workshop and your old one will be abandoned before winter. I suspect there will be several more Elf Maidens entering into Thurnian contracts before long."

As much as I would like to offer to make the owners of the run down properties repair their buildings, it is outside the authority the Chief Procurator gave me. But I shall investigate the whole arrangement further, particularly if it is a common problem across all the six cities of Thurn where Elves have been allowed to live.

"I would like to see where young and adolescent Elves live," I say, when it comes time to get down to business.

"OK," replies DF35. "But we need to wait for half an hour."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I need you to fuck me," says DF35. "I'm only going to be in heat for another day or so."

"Pah! That's all you think about when you're in heat," says DF36. "Sex. Sex. Sex."

"You can talk!" laughs DF35. "When you are in heat they call you DF-dirty-sex."

"But aren't you worried about becoming pregnant?" I ask.

"Why should I fear having a child?" replies DF35. "It's perfectly natural. And despite everything you may have heard, it isn't that easy for a Thurnian man to make an Elf pregnant. Particularly if it will be her first child. Some of the original Elves taken from our homeland never had children. But others can breed like rabbits, particularly those who regularly produce twins or triplets. There are no FS or GA Elves in Thurn any more. But you'll find plenty of AJ and BX Elves."

"So where does the DF clan fit in your fertility scale?" I ask.

"Middle of the pack," replies DF35. "Those of us who survive to be adults usually produce up to six children during our life. If we're lucky, half of our children survive long enough to become an Elf Maiden. But enough talk. It's time for you to fuck me."

DF35 removes her short skirt and proceeds to undo my pants. DF36 has no intention of being left out of the game, and I suddenly find myself being seduced by the pair of them.

One whiff of DF35's pussy has my cock swelling. To my surprise it is her sister who massages my cock into a solid shaft, while DF35 arouses me by parting her legs wide and emitting her fragrant odour. I'm encouraged to lie on my back while DF35 straddles my face, practically dripping her pussy juice on my face. Before I realise what is happening, my cock is deep inside a tight channel. But it can't be DF35's, so it must be her sister's cunt that I'm fucking. Of course my cock doesn't care whose cunt is getting fucked and before long I'm emptying my balls into the welcoming hole.

DF36 dismounts and allows her sister to take over control of my cock. Despite the plentiful cum I've deposited inside DF36 it isn't long before I ready to repeat the exercise with her sister. She's really wet and horny which only makes my cock swell to a previously unknown girth. A few quick thrusts and a fresh load of cum comes squirting out of my cock and fills her tight pussy.

I could spend all morning doing this, but the sound of other Elves heading our way brings our game to a quick end. We tidy our clothes and we get down to serious business. DF36 leaves us to go to the tannery and acquire some more leather. As promised, DF35 takes me on a tour of the Elven workshops and the other occupied buildings in the ghetto.

The boundaries of the ghetto are clearly marked by large red signs depicting an Elf with oversize ears. The words "Elf Ghetto 1" are written underneath. Since Elves can't read, the signs are obviously for the benefit of Thurnians.

There are about a dozen buildings in Elf Ghetto 1 which, according to DF35, house about 220 Elves of varying ages. The workshop where DF35 works is in the basement of a three storey building. Like all the buildings in the ghetto, it is in poor condition. We go inside the cramped workshop where eight Elf Maidens are busy working on metal collars, bangles, bracers and a range of wearable metal pieces which resemble bits of ancient armour. One Elf Maiden is working on a metal collar similar to the one DF35 wears, which has epaulettes extending over her shoulders and a plunging shaped breast plate that fits into her cleavage and under her tits.

My tour continues with a visit to a leather workshop in the floor above. Like the metal workshop below, the Elf Maidens all work in very cramped conditions. That they live here as well only makes me feel ashamed that the rulers of Thurn could stand by and do nothing to improve the living conditions of Elves.