Elf Maidens of Thurn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The floor above houses a crèche where about thirty young Elves are receiving instruction in something from a pair of adolescent Elves.

"Were all these Elven children born in this ghetto?" I ask of DF35.

"Not all. Some were born to Elf Maidens kept in the increasing number of harems wealthy Thurnian men keep. Others were born on farms or in the mines."

"I thought only adolescent Elves worked on the farms and in the mines. As soon as they reach adulthood they are supposed to be returned to a city ghetto."

"Most farmers and mine owners are slow to return Elves who have reached adulthood. It isn't uncommon for a new Elf Maiden to return to the city with a child already at her breast."

"I think that's terrible," I comment.

"Why? The laws governing Elves are set by the rulers of Thurn to suit Thurnian purposes. We don't mind working on farms or in the mines. It's a far healthier environment than being crammed into a city ghetto. And sex between a Thurnian man and an Elf Maiden is always consensual. It's extremely difficult for a Thurnian man to force sex with an Elf Maiden, and the consequences for trying to do so would result in the man being shunned by every Elf Maiden. That's how we live here in peace despite the criminal gangs who live near our ghetto."

"Next you'll be saying that you approve of Elf Maidens being taken into harems."

"I neither approve nor disapprove," replies DF35. "My sister is happy to have a contract with you and you will both profit from the arrangement. It's no different for those Elf Maidens who agree to enter a private harem. They do so willingly and they know what it entails. Despite all your laws, we are an intelligent race who are making the best of our imprisonment on Thurn."

[End of part one]