Elf Maidens of Thurn Pt. 02

Story Info
Fantasy adventure of a captive race of beautiful women.
6k words
4.71
4.9k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: An unexpected visitor.

The next day I must make an initial report on my progress to the Chief Procurator. He doesn't show much interest in my observations, and it isn't until I tell him of my contract with an Elf Maiden called DF36 that he makes any comment at all.

"Make sure you keep your Elf Maiden under control," the Chief Procurator responds. "Some of them are too smart for their own good."

"What about the poor state of the buildings they live in?" I ask. "More of them would survive winter if they lived in good housing."

"More of them surviving winter won't address the Elf Maiden problem. It will make it worse. Thurn is becoming overrun with Elves."

"Many of our farms and forestry operations rely on cheap Elven workers," I observe. "As for mining, that industry is almost entirely reliant of Elven workers. The increase in the Elven population means we are able to produce more food, timber and ore."

"That may be so," agrees the Chief Procurator begrudgingly. "But the workforce is made up entirely of adolescent Elves. It's Elf Maidens who are the problem. They seduce good honest Thurnian men and tempt them to perform lewd sexual acts. The women of Thurn are understandably upset."

I could point out that Thurnian men are more than happy to be seduced by Elf Maidens. And unless Elf Maidens are allowed to produce more Elven children, the supply of adolescent Elves will eventually dry up. As for Elf Maidens performing lewd sexual acts, then I can only assume the Chief Procurator is talking from personal experience with his own private harem of Elf Maidens. But he has a point about Thurnian women being upset. It's an issue born from the frustration of knowing Thurnian men can enjoy sex all year round with Elf Maidens, while Thurnian women can only enjoy sex in the brief three weeks of the rutting season.

The rules governing what Elves can and cannot do is a patchwork of laws modified so many times over the years that some of the current laws are bizarre. Nobody knows why the law says Elf Maidens must wear collars and live in the city ghettos. In fact, more and more Elf Maidens are leaving the ghettos for private harems. Apparently, that's all perfectly legal thanks to the law allowing Elf Maidens to live outside a ghetto if they have a work contract with a Thurnian male of good standing. Quite how anyone is supposed to determine whether a man is of good standing isn't specified. And the law allowing them to live in a man's harem can be inconsistent with the law prohibiting them from being inside the city walls during winter. But it would be a mistake to think anybody is in a rush to sort out the anomalies in the law.

My meeting with the Chief Procurator ends without my being able to get his agreement on any issue. I leave his office feeling a little despondent. How am I supposed to complete my work if the Chief Procurator and I disagree about nearly everything to do with Elf Maidens. The only issue we agree on is how great it is to fuck them. While I'm in the building, I pay a visit to the Registrar of Land Titles. He at least can tell me who owns the rundown ghetto buildings.

"Those land titles were cancelled many years ago when the buildings were declared derelict," says Registrar. "That means ownership has reverted to the Imperial family."

"So, the Emperor owns them," I say.

"Not in the case of the Elven ghettos. The buildings of all the Elven ghettos are all owned by his daughter, Cassandra."

Hearing Cassandra's name brings back memories of our friendship while we were studying history years ago. But I refuse to believe the Cassandra I knew would allow her tenants to live in such squalor. However, I remind myself that none of the Imperial family would involve themselves in such lowly matters as property management, so she us probably unaware of the problem.

"Is it a common arrangement to do that?" I ask.

"The laws regarding Elves are ridiculously complex. Elves aren't allowed to live on land owned by the emperor, so ownership of all properties in Elven ghettos is vested in his daughter."

"So who manages the properties on Cassandra's behalf?" I ask.

"Um... I have no idea. Probably nobody. The Imperial tax collectors will collect the rent, but that's as much as they will do."

"How does anyone go about having the properties repaired?" I ask. "Some of them are in danger of collapse."

"Which is probably why the buildings were declared unfit for Thurnian habitation years ago. If repairing the buildings matters so much to you, then have the Elven council petition the owner."

"But Elves aren't taught to read or write," I say.

"Hmm... That does present a problem, doesn't it," says the Registrar, clearly losing interest in the subject. "You could register your concern in the city land register."

"Which would achieve what?" I reply.

"Probably nothing. But I would be obliged to notify the property owner of the entry, so it may prompt some action."

I do as he suggests and then I return to my house. DF36 has set up a small work area for herself in a corner of the living room. She's busy making what appears to be a decorative leather bodice. She acknowledges my arrival, but she doesn't stop working.

"Who are you making that for" I ask.

"I don't know. The sale of everything I produce is handled by Elven merchants. Sometimes they request a specific item, but generally I produce what I think will sell. I give the merchants my finished goods and they sell them on my behalf. I never know who buys what I produce."

"Aren't you concerned that they may cheat you of your earnings?" I ask.

"No. That's a Thurnian way of doing business. It's not the Elven way. We must trust and help each other if we are to survive in Thurn."

"Well, that bodice looks pretty. I'm sure a Thurnian woman would be glad to own something like that."

"Perhaps. But few local Thurnian women want anything produced by an Elf Maiden. They regard us as vermin, and they don't want anything to do with us. Usually, our merchants must transport Elven goods to cities where Elves are forbidden to live. Women there seem happier to be seen wearing Elven made clothes and ornaments."

In the fifty years since Elves were transported to Thurn, only five cities have allowed Elves to live within their boundaries. A dozen more are happy to have adolescent Elves work on their nearby farms, forests and mines, but Elves are never allowed to enter the city. I must investigate the situation in the other cities that have permitted an Elven population to develop. It would be easy to assume the prejudices against Elf Maidens in this city are replicated in other cities.

"I must go and meet with your sister," I say. "I should be back in a couple of hours."

"That's okay. You don't need to tell me about your movements. I have everything I need for my work."

My meeting with DF35 was shorter than I expected. She is no longer in heat, so my visit didn't include any sex. Which I found disappointing, but I guess I'll get over it tonight with her sister. My visit to the ghetto only confirmed my earlier observations that something ought to be done to improve the lives of Elves.

I return to my house about half an hour earlier than I said to DF36. I walk in to find that we have a visitor. Cassandra! She and DF36 are busy discussing something, and Cassandra quickly hides something behind her back.

"Cassandra! This is an unexpected pleasure. I see you've met DF36."

"Alex. Hi. Sorry, you caught me by surprise. Your Elven friend here said you weren't due back for another half an hour."

"I can go away and come back then if you wish," I reply, perplexed by Cassandra's embarrassment.

"That would be silly," laughs DF36. "Cassandra was just admiring my oiled leather cock."

It probably wasn't the most tactful thing to say in front of the emperor's daughter, but it solves the mystery of why Cassandra is blushing.

"Um... Err... Yes... Um..." stutters Cassandra, producing the leather cock from behind her back and handing it to DF36.

I've never heard of a Thurnian woman using an imitation cock to pleasure herself, but I am hardly an expert on the matter. The strict moral code adopted by Thurnian women, and the never-ending list of self-imposed social taboos probably forbid masturbation in any form. But that doesn't stop people's curiosity. It occurs to me that if an Elf Maiden can have an orgasm when not in heat, why can't a Thurnian women achieve the same?

"I can have yours ready in a couple of days," says DF36. "Do you want to try this one out now? We can help you since it's your first time."

I'm completely bemused by this conversation. If I'm correctly interpreting what DF36 has said, Cassandra has asked DF36 to make a leather cock for her. I look at Cassandra only to see that she has overcome her embarrassment and taken on the determined look I've seen before.

"Sure," she says. "Don't look so surprised, Alex. Do you think I'm an innocent in such matters. I've seen my father play with his harem of Elf Maidens. For ages I've longed to be a part of such games."

Cassandra doesn't hesitate to remove her clothes and at DF36's prompting she lies on the bed with her legs apart. It's the first time I've seen Cassandra's gorgeous naked body, and I sorely wish my cock would rise to the occasion. But it won't, and DF36 won't be in heat for another few days. Both Cassandra and I allow DF36 to orchestrate our combined actions. I gently massage Cassandra's tits and nipples while DF36 works on her cunt. DF36 adds an extra dose of oil to the cock to ensure it is well lubricated. None of us know how easy or hard it will be for Cassandra's own juices to start following and lubricate her cunt naturally.

Once again, I feel a strange sense of power when Cassandra starts responding to our combined actions. Before long she has relaxed completely and is allowing DF36 and I to control her body. Cassandra lets out a loud gasp as DF36 starts pushing the cock inside her. The moans of pleasure that quickly follow encourage us to work more vigorously. Minutes later DF36 has the cock moving back and forth like a piston and Cassandra is squirming in delight. Without being told, I replicate a move DF36 taught me, and start teasing Cassandra's clit with my right hand, while teasing one of her nipples with my left. The result is dramatic. Cassandra practically explodes with a violent orgasm which has her juices squirting from her cunt. Poor DF36 is soaked but she doesn't seem to mind in the least.

Once the orgasm has passed, Cassandra flings her arms around me and kisses me with a passion. Needless to say, I respond with a will. DF36 tactfully allows us a moment of privacy and goes to dry the worst of Cassandra's juices from her leather clothing. As for Cassandra's cum splattered all her face, DF36 seems happy to wipe it up with her fingers and then suck her fingers dry.

Chapter 6: An influential ally

Being a party to bringing Cassandra to an explosive orgasm was an event to remember. What surprised me the most was that she immediately wanted to do it again. Needless to say, DF36 and I were happy to oblige. With Cassandra's cunt being well lubricated with her own juices, the leather cock was worked harder and deeper into her cunt. I repeated the dual teasing of her clit and nipple and was rewarded with the same powerful response as the first time. I notice that this time, DF36 had taken the precaution of removing her leather clothes and was naked except for her narrow collar. Cassandra showered DF36 with her cum, which DF36 promptly started to consume.

This time Cassandra drew both of us in to receive kisses as a reward for the delights we had given her. If only my cock would show a flicker of the desire which the rest of my body feels. After our vigorous games, we collapse side by side on the bed while we recover.

Eventually we decide that we must return to reality, and we clean ourselves up and get dressed. DF36 returns to her work in the corner, while I prepare a hot drink for Cassandra and me.

"I wish I'd visited you earlier," says Cassandra. "How long have you and your Elf Maiden been together?"

I notice Cassandra has the same difficulty I initially had in referring to an Elf Maiden by what is effectively her serial number.

"DF36 and I have been together for only a couple of days," I reply. "Anyway, what brought you here today? Not that it isn't a pleasure to see you again."

"You registered a complaint about some derelict property near the old docks which I've just learned are owned by me," replies Cassandra. "I want to know why you have such an interest in the building."

"I think you ought to see the building for yourself and then you will understand my concern," I reply.

"I can't venture into the area of the old docks without an escort," replies Cassandra. "You had better accompany me. Will your Elf Maiden be alright if you leave her?"

"Yes, of course she will," I laugh. "Elves are intelligent beings and DF36 is quite capable of looking after herself."

Cassandra and I walk over to the area of the old docks. It is a fifteen-minute walk from my house. That gives us plenty of time to renew our friendship, although you could argue that we've just achieved that in my bed. However, we find plenty to talk about and I realise how much she has matured from the headstrong girl I knew when we first met.

"Are you taking me into the Elven ghetto?" asks Cassandra when she sees the ugly red signs marking the boundary of the Elven ghetto.

"Yes. The building we are visiting is part of the Elven ghetto."

"The buildings in this area look as though they've been derelict for years. Why is the Elven ghetto still here?"

"When they built the new harbour, this area became redundant. The City Aldermen decided to close the Elven ghetto near the city gates and move the Elves into these buildings."

"That's disgraceful!" replies Cassandra. "Why would the Aldermen want to do that?"

"I don't know," I reply.

I have an unproven theory why the Aldermen did what they did. The area which was previously the Elven ghetto has now been redeveloped. These days it is home to several wealthy men and women. Somebody would have made a lot of money from doing that.

We reach the building which was DF36's former home and workshop. The upper floors have already been abandoned. The window frames are so rotten that the glass can fall out onto passers-by without warning. Most of the other buildings in the ghetto are in only marginally better condition.

It only takes Cassandra ten minutes to decide that something urgent needs to be done to rehouse the whole Elven population in the ghetto. Since there are several hundred Elves living in this ghetto, I'm not sure what she can achieve without her father's support. However, she seems confident that something can be done relatively quickly.

We conclude our visit to the Elven ghetto with a meeting with DF35 in her workshop. I'm not sure why Cassandra insists on meeting her but I presume it has something to do with her earlier discussion with DF36. I leave them to themselves for a few minutes while I admire some of the metalwork produced by the Elf Maidens of this workshop. When I return to where Cassandra and DF35 are talking, I see that they are busy discussing a small metal contraption. I've never anything like it before.

"How does it work?" asks Cassandra of DF35.

"We need a man to help us with the demonstration," replies DF35.

"Alex will be happy to help. Won't you, Alex?" says Cassandra.

"Umm... yeah... sure," I reply, without any idea what it is I'm volunteering to do.

Before I know it, DF35 has lowered my pants and fixed the metal device around my cock and balls. The device fastens with an audible click and when I try to remove it, I find that I can't find a release catch.

"Hey! What's this for?" I ask.

"Don't worry, Alex. We'll remove it in a few minutes," laughs Cassandra.

"It's called a cock cage," says DF35. "We make them as a device to control men who get too aggressive when they have sex. Not all men can control their violent urges when they are sexually aroused."

"Well I haven't done anything. And you're not in heat, so my cock isn't going to do anything."

"Just cooperate with us for a while, Alex," says Cassandra. "It's something I've been considering for a while when my father gets too busy with his Elf Maidens to attend to affairs of state."

"Do you intend to lock your father's cock into one of these devices?" I ask incredulously.

"No. Of course not. But I got the idea from his behaviour with his Elf Maidens," laughs Cassandra before turning to DF35. "Are you sure these devices work?"

"Oh yes. Let me ask CG27 to demonstrate."

DF35 fetches one of the other Elf Maidens in the workshop and introduces her to Cassandra and me. At first CG27 isn't keen on helping but she finally agrees when Cassandra suggests a solution to CG27's objection. Space is at a premium in the cramped workshop, so I'm asked to kneel down with my pants pulled down to my knees. I feel slightly embarrassed with my cock confined inside the metal cage in full view of the entire workshop. CG27 lifts her skirt and parts her legs so that her pussy is in front of my face. Suddenly I detect the blessed odour of an Elf Maiden in heat. My cock responds immediately, only it can't swell to its full size because of the cock cage. The experience is uncomfortable but not as painful as I thought it might be.

Of course, there's no way I can fuck CG27 as much as I would like to bury my cock inside her cunt. Clearly this is the purpose of the demonstration, but I can't see how it is of interest to Cassandra.

"Excellent," says Cassandra, after she sees how helpless I am despite my desire to fuck CG27. "You can remove the cock cage now."

I happily would if I could, but I've no idea how to unlock the cage. Fortunately, DF35 produces a tiny key and promptly releases me from the device. Because my cock is enlarged, she has some difficulty in removing it, but eventually she succeeds. I start to stand so that I can pull up my pants, but Cassandra puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Stay as you are for a moment. He's all yours," she says to CG27.

CG27 moves quickly forward and repeats her previous actions. The pheromones emitted by her cunt are divine and my cock goes rock hard in seconds. CG27 lowers herself onto my welcoming rod and moves gently up and down. I don't know if all Elf Maidens have tight cunts, but her cunt grips my cock like a glove. It doesn't take long before I'm unable to hold back an orgasm.

"Don't take too long, Alex," says Cassandra. "You've DF35 and me to fuck yet."

We both orgasm at the same time and my cum explodes into CG27's cunt. She uses her strong muscles to milk my cock dry. I'm so busy satisfying my own base desires with CG27 that I don't consider the demands that fucking DF35 and Cassandra immediately afterwards will entail.

CG27 dismounts and repositions herself so that she can emit her fragrance near my face while allowing DF35 to take advantage of my cock. Having just emptied my balls, I need a few moments to recover. But neither Elf Maiden is willing to wait. While I'm eager to perform, my cock is less enthusiastic. Fortunately, a combination of CG27's powerful scent, and my own pride and determination, helps my cock to swell again. It isn't the rock-hard shaft I achieved for CG27, but it's enough to allow DF35 to mount me. It takes a little longer for me to achieve an orgasm but DF35 doesn't complain. My cum spills into her cunt and my balls feel bone dry by the time she dismounts.

"Now my turn," says Cassandra as DF35 steps aside.

"Ahh! I don't think I can at the moment," I bleat in apology. "Will you give me a few minutes to recover."

"Certainly not!" says Cassandra. "Please pass me the cock cage."

12