Elf Maidens of Thurn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DF35 hands Cassandra the cock cage and she promptly fastens it onto my cock and balls. I look at her in astonishment but I'm too exhausted to do anything to prevent her.

"How long do you want me to wear this?" I ask.

"For as long as I decide. You and your gender must learn that from now on, fucking Elf Maidens is only a precursor to satisfying the sexual needs of a Thurnian woman. And be warned. Now that it is clear that a Thurnian woman can have an orgasm when not in heat, you men can expect your cocks to be kept very busy."

"But how long are you going to make me wear this?" I repeat.

"I haven't decided yet. A few days perhaps. If I decide you are too slow in learning your lesson, then I'll make you wear it for longer."

"But DF36 is due to be in heat later this week. I want to be able to fuck her."

"Excellent. Send me a message when she comes into heat, and we can see how well you learn to manage your urges to satisfy the both of us. Now we have important work to do if we are going to address the problem of these wretched buildings."

Cassandra and I leave the Elven ghetto and return to the office where I work. The cock cage is a little uncomfortable at first, but once my cock returns to its normal size, the cage doesn't interfere with my movements. I'm still unhappy about wearing it but the opportunity to be with Cassandra encourages me to put up with the hidden indignity.

"Firstly, we need an estimate of how many Elves are living in that ghetto and how many can transfer to one of the other Elven ghettos in the city," says Cassandra to the two clerks whom she has arranged to be reassigned to her for the time being.

"The other two Elven ghettos in the city are already full to overflowing," says one of the clerks. "The population of the main Elven ghetto was four hundred and twenty-six at the last census. But there will be another two hundred or so adolescent Elves arriving into the ghetto when the farms and mines close for winter."

Chapter 7: A glimmer of hope.

Cassandra takes pity on me a few hours later, and she removes the metal cage locked over my cock and balls. I suppose you could call it a reward for my coming up with a solution to where to rehouse the Elves in the ghetto. It will need the emperor's approval, but Cassandra is optimistic that his permission will be obtained. It will only be a temporary solution since the local residents will almost certainly object to having so many Elves living in their neighbourhood. But it should give everyone enough time find a more permanent solution. More importantly, it will provide a warm place for the Elves to live and work over winter.

A few years ago, the old cloisters on the northern edge of the city were abandoned by the religious order who lived there. The cloisters once held nearly a five hundred monks, but the order had been in a slow decline ever since Elves were brought to Thurn. Unsurprisingly, young men lost interest in living a monastic life of chastity and purity. The cloisters may be old, but the buildings have been well maintained. As with all land in Thurn, abandoned buildings become the property of the Imperial family to manage and redistribute as necessary. Finding a new use for the cloisters has been a particularly thorny problem because of its size. Allowing the Elves to move there would solve two problems at the same time.

Over the next few days, Cassandra is a whirlwind of activity. Our plan to reassign the cloisters as a home and workplace for the Elves starts coming together. The Elven Council have confirmed the cloisters are suitable and the emperor has given his approval for the cloisters to be redesignated as an Elven ghetto. It would be better if the law requiring Elves to live in designated ghettos was repealed, but that would take too much time to put into effect. Arrangements are made for the Elves to move to the cloisters in stages spread over a few weeks.

On a personal matter, DF36 came into heat today, and I wasted no time before fucking her. We've both been waiting for this moment to cement our contractual relationship. Cassandra wasn't pleased that I hadn't waited until I had told her, and she threatened to use the cock cage again if I didn't consider her feelings on the matter. My relationship with Cassandra has developed far beyond the close friendship we had when we were studying history together. I'm still not certain what her feelings really are about my relationship with DF36, other than she seems to want to participate in any sex play between us.

Cassandra seems to be in a much better mood when she joins us at my house later that afternoon. We spend several hours playing increasingly lewd and fanciful sex games. This is a side of Cassandra I never knew existed but I'm eager to participate in satisfying her sexual cravings. My cock is getting plenty of exercise and so far I've not had to plead for a respite. That, in part, is because DF36 and Cassandra seem happy to use DF36's leather cock to satisfy themselves while I'm recovering from my latest exertions.

We invite Cassandra to stay for an evening meal which she readily accepts. That in turn leads to her staying the night. Her appetite for sex seems to know no bounds now that she's discovered she can have an orgasm when not in heat.

The sleeping arrangements in my bed are cramped, but no worse than the sleeping spaces in the Elven workshops. I'm sure Cassandra will be used to a large bed all to herself, but she is enthusiastic enough to snuggle close to DF36 and me.

The next morning it takes over an hour of sexual games before we mutually agree that we should all do some work. I leave DF36 to her work while Cassandra and I return to my office. During our walk to work, Cassandra reveals her idea of how we might be able to improve the life of Elves and address the so-called Elf Maiden problem.

"What everyone calls the Elf Maiden problem isn't really about the increasing population of Elves," says Cassandra, confirming my own thoughts on the subject. "It's the fact that while Thurnian men can enjoy sex with Elf Maidens all year round, Thurnian women can only have sex during the rutting season. But we've just proved that that doesn't need to be the case. If Thurnian women can enjoy sex with a Thurnian man at other times of the year, then Elf Maidens are beneficial to both men and women."

I mull over what Cassandra is proposing. "So you are saying that men, like myself, with an Elf Maiden companion should share the sexual experience with a Thurnian woman. Much like what the three of us did yesterday and this morning."

"Exactly," says Cassandra.

"But how are Thurnian women going to make it known of their interest in participating in sex?" I ask. "It isn't the sort of thing you can just walk up to a stranger and ask them to fuck you. The Thurnian women I know would never venture into one of the Elven brothels for sex."

"I think there will need to be more long-term relationships between Thurnian men and women. Casual sex works alright during the rutting season, but for regular sexual contact, a more permanent relationship arrangement needs to be made."

"You mean like marriage?" I ask.

While long-term relationships and marriage between Thurnian men and women are rare, they aren't completely non-existent. If Cassandra's idea takes root, then it is likely there will be an increase in formal and informal marriage arrangements.

"So how do you propose to get the whole idea going?"

"I shall use my influence in Thurnian society to set an example. I shall marry a Thurnian man and move in with him and his Elf Maiden."

"And who have you chosen for this honour?" I ask.

"Silly man. You, of course. You will agree to marry me, I presume."

"Um... Err... Yes, of course. But my modest house is going to be a bit cramped with three of us living there."

"There will be four of us," replies Cassandra. "I think we should invite your Elf Maiden's sister to be a part of our arrangement. That way we have an Elf Maiden in heat for most of the month. I have money, so I'm sure we can find suitable accommodation for the four of us."

"DF36 has a name," I reply, trying to prompt Cassandra to use it.

"No, she has a serial number. It's a cruel imposition our forebears used to humiliate and demean Elves. I fully intend to have my father repeal that odious law."

By the end of the day, we have developed the idea Cassandra proposed into a detailed plan for the emperor's approval. If enough Thurnian women adopt the idea, then a solution to the housing of Elf Maidens could soon be found. While marriage has previously been a rarity, most Thurnian men and women have close friends among the opposite sex. Long-term relationships could soon develop from those friendships. If one or two Elf Maidens were included in each new relationship, then the law requiring Elf Maidens to live in ghettos would soon become obsolete.

We return to my house after work and join DF36 for an evening meal. Afterwards we discuss Cassandra's proposal with DF36 and discover that she wholeheartedly supports the idea. She even offers to approach her sister about her joining our new family arrangement.

When we are ready to resume our sex play, DF36 shows Cassandra her latest leather creation. It's the oiled leather cock Cassandra ordered. Only this is quite different from the one DF36 uses. Cassandra's leather cock seems to have two cocks back-to-back. The design starts to make sense when DF36 demonstrates its use for Cassandra. If they position their bodies so they lie cunt-to-cunt, they can use Cassandra's leather cock to fuck each other at the same time. If my cock wasn't so exhausted, I would feel a twinge of jealousy. However, it is only the start of a wild sexual adventure as we each push each other's boundaries.

"Do you really think the women of Thurn will abandon decades of their prudish attitude towards Elf Maidens and embrace our new lifestyle?" I ask Cassandra while we are taking a breather.

"Only a few at first. But I intend that we set an example of the opportunities they are missing. I intend to influence a few of the wealthier women, particularly those who associate with men who have their own private harem of Elf Maidens."

"I can't see Thurnian women wanting to join a harem full of Elf Maidens," I say.

"Nor can I. At least not at the moment. But occasionally participating in sexual games may break down some barriers and soften some attitudes. And there will be plenty of men like you who enjoy bringing a Thurnian woman to an orgasm."

"Hmm. True. But what are you planning on doing about giving Elves the right to have proper names?"

"I've given it some thought. Since the hereditary numbering system seems to work well when it comes to identifying one Elf clone for her kin, I suppose we would need to retain it. But prefixing the number with two letters is demeaning. I propose that in DF36's case she would be called something like Mary thirty six."

"But all Elves recognise the two-letter identifier of our forebear," says DF36. "If you must give us a full name, then at least use our two-letter identifier within the name. The DF's could become Defina or something like that."

"I've never heard of anyone called Defina before," I say.

"It's an Elven word," replies DF36. "Besides, I think Elves should have names which are uniquely their own. Can you imagine the complaints from those who don't approve of Elves if they find themselves sharing a name with one."

The next morning, Cassandra and I are going over our proposals with the Chief Procurator prior to our meeting with the emperor. He's torn between supporting our proposals, and thereby admitting I've made some progress with my task and criticising our work and risk incurring the emperor's displeasure. He settles for a ten-minute monologue during which he contradicts himself several times.

Our meeting with the emperor is more productive. Father-child relationships in Thurn are uncommon, but the emperor and his daughter seem genuinely close. He listens to Cassandra's proposals with interest, only interrupting to ask for clarification. Of course, he doesn't fully support every idea, particularly Cassandra's proposals about controlling aggressive male behaviour by using cock cages on offending males. He at least agrees to recommend the main changes Cassandra is proposing to the ruling Council.

The slow turning cogs of the Thurnian legislative system eventually remove some of the restrictions under which Elf Maidens must live. Elf Maidens are still a long way off having equal rights to Thurnian women, but it's a step in the right direction. They are now allowed to have names along the lines DF36 proposed. Cassandra makes better progress towards changing the attitude of Thurnian women towards Elf Maidens. Before long, more progressive women are following Cassandra's example and are seen wearing Elven made clothing, jewellery and ornaments. The type of triangular relationship between Thurnian men, women and Elf Maidens that Cassandra envisaged slowly start to develop.

Our own marriage was very public affair, not only because Cassandra is the emperor's daughter, but because she wanted as many Thurnian men and women as possible to see the opportunity long-term relationships could offer. Defina35 and Defina36 are an integral part of our relationship although not exclusively so. My contract with them both doesn't preclude them from having sex with other men. So far they haven't shown any inclination to seek sex elsewhere, but it keeps me from becoming complacent and ignoring their own sexual needs. My cock is certainly getting plenty of exercise.

Have I solved the Elf Maiden problem? Not entirely. Certainly, I feel Cassandra and I have started us on a long path towards resolving the different racial issues between Elves and indigenous Thurnians. Deep-seated attitudes are slow change. Cassandra and I can't simply walk away from the work that still needs doing.

[The End]

12