Elf Maidens of Thurn Pt. 05

Story Info
Fantasy adventure of a captive race of beautiful women.
11.9k words
4.88
2.2k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5 - Revelations

---------------------------------------

Chapter 16: Progeny

---------------------------------------

Cassandra and Egbertha each give birth to healthy boys while we are encamped in the ruined settlement. Although it is an Elven rather than a Thurnian custom, we delay naming the babies until the whole community can be assembled to bear witness. That way everyone can join in the inevitable party that follows.

Akenehi had initially intended that we stay in the ruined settlement for a few days, while a place is found to ford the river that is blocking our route north. Search parties had been sent upstream and downstream as soon as we had arrived, but both groups were unable to locate a suitable crossing place nearby. A heavy storm added a further delay. The river was in flood for nearly a week, and attempts to locate a more distant place to cross were postponed. Akenehi finally ordered her daughter, Makareta, to search upstream to the west.

As soon as the level of the river reduced, Makareta set off upstream, accompanied by two of the adolescent elves, on a search along the river bank to find a suitable place to cross. They are due to return in three days, at which time we will hold a naming ceremony for the two babies, followed by a celebration.

Our prolonged stay in the remnants of the settlement enable me to investigate the likely origins and reason for the settlement's existence. Both Cassandra and I had undertaken extensive research into Thurnian history when we were students. Nothing in our studies suggested that this part of the northern continent was anything more than unexplored wilderness. And yet, we are camping in the remains of a settlement we estimate was abandoned around a hundred years ago, long before Elf Maidens were brought to Thurn from the southern continent.

Although the contracts Defina35 and Defina36 signed with me back in Thurn city have lost all relevance, I still think of them as part of Cassandra's and my extended family. Although they have had little opportunity to use their respective skills in metalwork and leather-craft, they have not been idle in finding raw materials with which to work. The deer we saw when we arrived here are now fewer in number as the elves hunt for food. The hides of the slain deer have been added to Defina36's stock of materials.

It's Defina35's search for metals that give me an insight into why this settlement existed, and probably why it was later abandoned. Gold. As the level of the river drops following the storm, Defina35 discovers traces of gold along the river bank below the flood level. Could this settlement have once been a centre for gold panning the river? The main sources of Thurnian gold are in the mines far to the east of Thurn city. In all my research into Thurnian history, I don't recall anybody mentioning the discovery of gold this far west. And yet it seems possible that the High Ridge to the west of us is... or was... a source of gold.

I share Defina35's discovery with Cassandra, and she adds to my theory by recalling the legendary gold knife that is mentioned in several tales originating from Thurn's western cities. It's probably only a myth, but the mere mention of it in the tales suggests that gold was available in the western cities long before the the emperor relaxed Thurn city's monopoly on the use of gold.

"Does my discovery mean that I can ask a favour?" asks Defina35 of Cassandra and me.

"You can ask a favour at any time," replies Cassandra.

"I'm in heat. Please can we have sex."

At first I think Defina35's request is strange, since any of the commune's Elf Maidens in heat has an understood right to expect sex from Drew, Seamus or me. But I quickly realise that it is too soon after giving birth for Cassandra to be ready to engage in active sex, and Defina35 doesn't want to propose sex with me if Cassandra is unable to participate.

In many ways, my marriage to Cassandra is a step into the unknown. For centuries, Thurnian men and women have only come together for a few weeks once a year during the rutting season, when Thurnian women are fertile. For the rest of the year Thurnian men and women live apart. A Thurnian man is never expected to have any contact with offspring conceived during the rutting season, let alone any responsibility for the child's well-being. Even the arrival in Thurn of the regularly fertile Elf Maidens didn't change the social structure of Thurn.

Last year Cassandra and I discovered the benefits of a tripartite relationship between a man, woman and an Elf Maiden. Suddenly regular sex was possible for all three of us, and a long-lasting relationship became beneficial to all. Marriage has always been permitted in Thurn, but only a few have followed Cassandra's and my example. Marriage is still a rarity. Few Thurnian men and women openly welcome elves, and far too many see them as nothing more that sub-human beasts of burden. Adolescent elves have no legal rights and are openly exploited in Thurn's factories, farms and mines. Several of our commune's elves arrived in the wilderness having escaped from cruel Thurnian overlords.

Not even Cassandra and I know how our marriage will evolve, particularly now we have a child. Defina35's request shows that she too needs us to describe how we want our relationship to move forward now we have an addition to the family.

"Of course we can have sex," replies Cassandra. "Alex has been bursting to fuck someone for days."

"That's not exactly true," I reply, sensing Cassandra is only teasing me. "None of the Elf Maidens has been in heat for the last two weeks."

With eight of the Elf Maidens expecting their own babies, there has only been Defina35, Akenehi and her daughter, Makareta who have been periodically in heat for the last couple of months. And without a female in heat around me, my libido is non-existent.

"Two of the adolescent elves will likely mature in the next few weeks, and all of the pregnant Elf Maidens will give birth in the next eight to ten weeks," says Defina35. "Before long you will have plenty of Elf Maidens to fuck. I hope you have been keeping your cock in good shape."

"It's fortunate that Akenehi, Makareta and you haven't become pregnant," says Cassandra.

"That wasn't by accident," replies Defina35. "Akenehi is our leader, and a pregnancy would be an additional burden for her until we reach our destination. Makareta only reached adulthood at the start of winter, and I was chosen to ensure our three men wouldn't have to go without sex all through early spring."

"If that's the case, then why are you asking if we can have sex now?" asks Casandra.

"Because you have only just given birth, and Alex is your husband. Thurnian customs are different to elven customs. I wasn't sure if your new arrival required a period of celibacy for Alex."

"Only to the extent that Alex and I can't fuck each other for a while," laughs Cassandra in reply. "Thurnian custom dictates that neither a woman, nor the child she delivers, is the responsibility of the father. Alex may be an exception to that custom given our living arrangements, but there is no customary constraint on where he shoves his cock. I knew about your arrangement with Alex before I married him, and I've benefited from that arrangement as much as he has done. As far as I'm concerned, you and Alex may have sex together whenever you feel the urge. But if you disturb my baby's sleep with your rutting then beware."

When Cassandra and I first met, we were both students of Thurnian history. As with all social interactions outside of the rutting season, our relationship was platonic. We grew closer when the next rutting season arrived. That was despite her being the emperor's daughter, and me, a lowly citizen aspiring to be a junior government official. Cassandra didn't shun my obvious desire to get between her legs, even though sex between us was an unrealistic proposition during our first rutting season together. Two rutting seasons later we enjoyed our first sex together. Although Cassandra never complained, I can see now that I was a typical male during that time, only interested in emptying my balls. My previous encounters with other Thurnian women during a rutting season only reinforced my male-centric attitude towards sex. Cassandra was inexperienced in the art of sex, and merely lay passive as I reamed her innards.

Looking back, I feel guilty for being selfish and the cause of a lacklustre experience. At least the sex cemented the friendship between Cassandra and me. That eventually lead to where we are today. Married, exiled, and a whole lot more experienced at giving each other pleasure during sex. Our relationship with Elf Maidens undoubtedly helped our sexual development, but a deeper friendship between Cassandra and I had bloomed a year or so before I met Defina35 and her sister.

Things move quickly as soon as Cassandra agrees that she is okay with me continuing to have sex with Elf Maidens. Defina35 promptly removes her undergarment that Elf Maidens in the commune use when they are in heat. Unlike Thurnian women, elves don't normally wear any form of underwear. However, during the commune's trek, Akenehi has insisted that Elf Maidens in heat wear the undergarments to dampen the effect of the pheromones fertile Elf Maidens emit. Neither the fertile Elf Maiden nor any nearby male can resist the effect of the pheromones for long, and stopping every hour or so for sex would slow the trek down.

My cock swells as soon as I detect Defina35's delightful scent. I immediately realise that Cassandra isn't going to sit idly to one side while Defina35 and I engage in sex. I might not be able to fuck Cassandra at the moment, but she has every intention of making other uses of my erection. Cassandra has me lie down on my back with my trousers around my ankles. Defina35 waits patiently while Cassandra wraps her mouth around my rapidly swelling cock. The wonderful feeling of her tongue on my cock has me struggling to restrain my orgasm. Sucking cock is a skill Cassandra has delighted in perfecting. Fortunately, after months of plentiful sex, I have much better control over my cock. I can usually hold back an ejaculation for some considerable time. However, it has been three weeks since I last had sex, and all my hard learnt lessons in orgasm control are in danger of abandoning me.

Defina35 positions herself so that she straddles my body, with her cunt covering my mouth. This is her open invitation for me to bury my tongue in her cunt. I tear my attention away from Cassandra's delightful ministrations of my cock, and run my tongue along the moist slit between Defina35's thighs. There's a lot of sighing and moaning as we each take pleasure in each other's attentions.

My cock is throbbing and pulsing as I rapidly get close to reaching the point-of-no-return. Cassandra senses my approaching flood and promptly withdraws her mouth from my cock and guides Defina35 onto the rock hard rod which is longing for release. All three of us are so aroused that it only takes three thrusts before I can no longer hold back my orgasm. Fortunately Defina35 is ready to peak and we come together in a loud cry of ecstasy.

The noise of our coupling has drawn the attention of Defina36, who enters the makeshift den that the four... now five... of us share as living quarters. She collects our sleeping baby and takes him outside. Defina36 is now in her final month of her first pregnancy and she has been the perfect nanny when Cassandra needs help with our child. In other circumstances we would invite her to join us, but her belly is so uncomfortably swollen that she says that she may be carrying twins.

Although Defina35 and I have enjoyed our orgasms, I'm mindful that Cassandra hasn't received the pleasure she deserves. Normally she likes her tits fondling and her nipples tweaking, but I am hesitant to do so while they are so swollen with milk. I gently stroke the outside of her tits while giving her a deep kiss.

"Milk me," says Cassandra when we break for air.

I'm slightly shocked at such a suggestion, but Cassandra guides my hands to her nipples. Her behaviour is so far removed from the decorum expected in the imperial palace, that it is easy to forget that Cassandra is the daughter of the Thurnian emperor. Defina35 is less surprised, and she quickly fetches a mug to collect the milk which quickly flows from Cassandra's nipples thanks to my efforts.

"Won't the baby need this?" I ask, indicating the milk flowing steadily from Cassandra's tits, much of which misses the mug.

"I've got plenty, and he isn't due for a feed for another hour. I could feed five babies with these swollen udders."

I can't deny that Cassandra's tits are at least twice as large as normal, but whether that is unusual or not is well outside my experience and knowledge. Despite Cassandra's consent, and obvious enjoyment at being milked like a cow, I don't overdo the milking. I know next to nothing about caring for an infant, but common sense says I shouldn't deplete the only source of food for the baby.

I move on to other ways of arousing Cassandra's erogenous zones. Despite my misgivings, Defina35 takes over milking Cassandra. I can't deny that she is much better at the task, and Cassandra's moans of relief is obvious for all to hear. If it is what Cassandra wants, then I don't protest. I trust her to know her body's limits and how much milk she can express without leaving our baby hungry.

We have time for me to fuck Defina35 once more before the cries of a hungry baby call a halt to our sexual games. Although Defina35 and I could continue to have sex while Cassandra feeds the baby, we decide we should wait until later when Cassandra can rejoin us.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 17: Naming Ceremony

---------------------------------------

With so many of our Elf Maidens in an advanced stage of pregnancy, I think it would be better to stay here for a while, rather than trek through the rugged country around us. But elves are at home in thick forests, and Akenehi is unwilling to delay our trek's progress any more than necessary. It doesn't help that Akenehi won't reveal how far she is intending to take our community, nor why she is in an apparent rush to get there.

Makareta's scouting expedition returns a day earlier than expected, having found a suitable place to ford the river about a day's hike to the west of our camp.

"We can't risk waiting in case there are more storms," says Akenehi, when we are all gathered to discuss our options. "The ford is waist deep even after a week of dry weather. We don't want to be stuck here until the rainy season passes."

While I don't see how waiting a month or two will be an insurmountable problem, I don't feel qualified to argue with Akenehi. She has brought us all safely this far, and the elves clearly trust her leadership.

While Cassandra has had little difficulty in adapting to motherhood, Egbertha is not coping so well. Cassandra believes that she is too young and inexperienced to handle the demands of a baby, particularly in the wilderness. Fortunately we are surrounded by Elf Maidens, several of whom are about to give birth to their second or subsequent child. Our biology might be slightly different, but the challenges of motherhood seem to be common territory.

Acting on Horowai's advice, Egbertha is encouraged to rest for a day. Cassandra takes over suckling Egbertha's baby as well as our own, proving her earlier claim that she has an abundance of milk.

"Tonight we shall have a naming ceremony for Cassandra's and Egbertha's newborns," announces Akenehi. "Tomorrow morning we shall break camp and move to the ford."

Elven tradition, at least among the wilderness elves, is for the community to decide on a name for a newborn. Thurnian tradition varies by region, but in Thurn city, it is usually the mother's parents who select a name for their grandchild. Drew and Egbertha are orphans, so they have no living parents to make the choice of name. Consequently we have no objections to following the elven custom.

Normally each child would have his own naming ceremony, and subsequent celebration, but Akenehi is unwilling to wait the extra day that would require before setting off for the ford. Cassandra's and Egbertha's babies are duly named Rawiri and Rangi respectively, which we are told means 'beloved' and 'sky' in the elven language.

The celebration afterwards is just as wild as elven parties tend to get. With only Defina35 in heat, sex plays a minimal part in the proceedings, so the event is less of an orgy and more of a pleasant social gathering. With a long journey ahead of us, the party ends before midnight by mutual consent.

We all gather our belongings the next morning and assemble in what we presume was once the town square. I'm impressed by the efficiency of the elves in preparing for our journey. Additional food has been collected and packed over the last few days. The mules are quickly loaded and made ready. As before, special duties are shared among the adolescent and adult elves. Defina36 has made slings for Cassandra and Egbertha to enable them to carry Rawiri and Rangi.

Makareta leads the way through the thick undergrowth that borders the riverbank. I notice that a small group of elves lead by Horowai follow at the rear of our column disguising any evidence of our passage.

"Why is Horowai hiding our tracks?" I ask Akenehi when we pause for a break.

"Not all Thurnians are friendly towards elves," says Akenehi. "The very existence of elves on this continent is the result of Thurnian soldiers kidnapping elven women. If your emperor decides that the wilderness elves present a problem to his empire, then he only needs to tell his generals, and hundreds of his soldiers will be sent to find and seize our communes. I'm not going to place our small group at risk of being followed by those who may wish us harm."

"I think you overestimate the tracking ability of Thurnian soldiers," I reply. "Besides, wouldn't the last storm have washed away our trail as far as the old settlement?"

"Perhaps, but there are hunters living in the Thurnian villages bordering the wilderness. Some of them are skilful trackers. It only requires one man to pick up our trail so that others can follow. Until we are on the other side of this river, we shall be careful. We have many young elves to care for, and even more will be arriving soon."

I wish I could dismiss Akenehi's concerns as alarmist, but the sentiment among the emperor's advisers when I left Thurn city was increasingly intolerant towards improving the lives of elves. The wilderness elves may wish to live in peace, but those who rule Thurn are in no mood to accept anything that might challenge their dominion. The emperor may not act immediately, but Akenehi is probably right in thinking that the emperor will eventually yield to his self-serving advisers and flex the might of Thurn's army at some point in the future.

"Do you have a destination in mind for us?" I ask Akenehi.

"Once we are across the river, we simply continue in the direction we have been heading. A week, maybe two, should bring us within sight of where we are going."

"I thought all this area was uncharted wilderness,"I reply. "How do you know what awaits us?"

"Elves have no written history, so we rely on stories passed down from one generation to the next. There are stories from our ancient past that talk of a great city in the foothills of the mountains."

The southern continent is reputed to have several ranges of mountains. However, on the northern continent, the High Ridge to the west of us is the highest land feature recorded on any Thurnian map. Impressive as the High Ridge is, nobody has ever suggested calling it a mountain.