Elf Maidens of Thurn Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pregnant Elf Maidens are all housed in one of the larger wooden buildings, while the rest of us are divided into smaller groups and taken in as guests among the local elves. Cassandra, Rawiri and I are housed with a female elf who is about Horowai's age. She doesn't speak Thurnian, and our knowledge of the elven language is limited to a few basic words. However, we somehow manage to sort out eating and sleeping arrangements through gestures and our limited vocabulary.

Once rumours about the comparative size of elven and Thurnian cocks circulates among the population, there is no shortage of female elves wanting to discover the facts for themselves. This makes Drew, Seamus and I extremely popular among female elves, but triggers a degree of animosity from elven males. To avoid any awkward situations, Akenehi insists that we decline all offers of sex from the local elves until we have met with the elven leaders.

"The population doesn't seem very large for a settlement with this many buildings," observes Defina35 when she comes to visit Cassandra and Rawiri.

"I noticed that too," replies Cassandra. "Perhaps the rest of the elves are working somewhere nearby."

"Hmm. I'm not so sure," I add. "Some of the buildings are empty, and they don't look as though they've been used for some time."

By now we have confirmed that we have reached an elven township called Atene. The stone tower and adjacent buildings in the centre of the town is called Wharepa, which houses the Rangatira, the closest thing elves have to a ruling council. Akenehi takes me to meet with the three males and three females who form the Rangatira. They are outwardly polite and friendly towards us, but both Akenehi and I detect an underlying sense of unease among the Rangatira. Clearly the arrival of a large group comprising of both elves and Thurnians isn't something they feel comfortable with handling.

One of the female elves introduces herself as Kahu. To our surprise, Kahu is able to speak reasonably good Thurnian. As a consequence, she has apparently been appointed as our official host and guide for the duration of our stay. Akenehi made it clear to the Rangatira that our commune does not intend to stay in Atene for more than a few weeks. She promises that we will depart once all the pregnant Elf Maidens have given birth and are once again fit to travel. Kahu insists that we may stay for as long as we like, but I'm not sure if the offer is genuine.

"We don't know the origins of these murals," says Kahu in response to my question about the huge murals painted on the walls around the meeting hall. "Nor what the story they depict is about."

"Cassandra and I are students of history," I say to Kahu. "May we study the murals while we are here?"

"Certainly. The Halls of Ancestors is open to anyone wishing to marvel at these pictures."

Needless to say, Cassandra is delighted at being allowed to study the murals. The Wharepa is a magnificent ancient stone structure which the elves have kept in good repair. The beautiful murals on the inside of what Kahu calls the Halls of Ancestors, show scenes which record some important historical event. Exactly what event is a mystery nobody has so far solved. The murals are obviously very old, and parts of them have been restored at some time in the past. It is difficult to determine whether the figures in the murals are elves or Thurnian. The clothes the figures are wearing aren't typical of either race's current fashion.

"Are there more of these murals in the tower?" asks Cassandra when the two of us discuss one of the murals a few days later.

"No. The tower is very strange. The stone walls of the tower look as though they have been built around a much older structure made of some material none of the elves can identify. I persuaded Defina35 to take a look at the inner structure. She said it looks as though it is made of metal, but not a metal that she recognises. The Atene elves won't go into the tower. They attribute some mystical taboo with the tower. The murals might give an indication of the purpose of the inner tower if the story they display can be understood."

"Then let us try to solve the mystery," says Cassandra.

Defina36 is the last of our commune's elves to deliver her offspring. She was wrong when she said she was expecting twins, as she gives birth to triplets. By the third week of our stay in Atene, a crèche has been set up for all the new arrivals, including Rawiri and Rangi. Three adolescent elves are placed in charge of tending to the babies hygiene and sleep, while the mothers take turns in providing the feeds. As much as Cassandra wants to study the murals, her plentiful supply of milk is often required to supplement the demands of Defina36's hungry babes.

It's only after Akenehi and Kahu have thrashed out a deal in secret that the rest of us are asked for our consent. When we arrived in Atene, Akenehi clearly had a different plan to the one Kahu now presents.

"Ten years ago, the population of Atene was struck by a contagious disease that soon passed, but left us with a longer term problem," says Kahu. "The disease meant the fertility of our males was greatly diminished. The result is that very few babies have been born in Akene in recent years. Our population has steadily declined, and some of our females have chosen to move to other settlements. The Rangitira consider our work here in protecting and restoring the Wharepa is important to the future of our people."

"I thought you didn't know what the murals depict, nor the origins or meaning of the inner tower?" asks Makareta of Kahu.

"We don't," replies Kahu. "But our histories passed down from our forebears speak of its importance."

"What Kahu is asking of us, is for us to join the Atene community and help restore the population to its former numbers."

"You want us to breed Elf Maidens like rabbits?" observes Seamus rather unnecessarily.

"Um... yes. And male and female Thurnians," replies Akenehi. "You will find plenty of willing elves for you to fuck, and I haven't noticed any reluctance on your part to exercise your cock at every opportunity."

I take Cassandra aside so that we can discuss this development in private. I hadn't anticipated being used as a stud, although the idea doesn't repel me. But I made a vow to Cassandra when I married her, and her feelings on the matter are important to me.

"If I'm allowed to study the murals, and I get my fair share of attention from your cock, then I'm okay with staying here," replies Cassandra. "We made our choice to leave Thurn many weeks ago, and I'm still convinced we made the right decision."

Once we all agree to remain in Atene, Kahu rearranges our accommodation. Cassandra, Egbertha, Drew Seamus and I are given a large hut close to the crèche for our quarters. I notice that the other new mothers are also housed nearby. The other elves who arrived with us are allocated shared living accommodation appropriate for their age. Defina35 is housed near a metal workshop, sharing her quarters with a pair of adolescent elves. I presume Kahu intends for Defina35 to instruct them in metalwork.

After weeks on the move, it is a relief to final settle somewhere. The prospect of studying the murals of the Wharepa is something we look forward to doing. The challenges ahead are something I shall relate another time.

[end of part 5]