Elf Woman in the Forest Pool

Story Info
Are you watching me bathe by moonlight? Come closer.
2.6k words
4.22
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elf Woman in the Forest Pool, Bathing by Starlight

Tags: [F4M] [Seduction] [Thank You for Saving My Village, Adventurer, However Might I Reward You?] [Fsub] [Fingering] [Cunnilingus] [Hot Elf Sex] [She is SO Into You] [Passionate Surrender] brief mentions of past fear of [Rape]

We hear the sounds of the elf woman bathing in a forest pool at night. Perhaps for the first few moments, she is humming, soft and sweet ... or just making soft little noises as she bathes.

softly You can come join me, if you want to. ... I just heard you gasp. Yes, I know you're there, just beneath the trees, watching me bathe in the starlight, in this forest pool. You were here last night, too, weren't you? And the night before? And the night before that. Watching me. Watching the water trickle down my breasts ... and thighs? breathing soft and quivery You've been very quiet, for a human, but ... I knew. I was frightened the first time. I heard you there in the forest and I thought you might be a goblin, come to ravish me. But you're no goblin, and I ... might not mind if you rav - blushing, suddenly flustered What am I saying?

a nervous giggle

gently Come out from under the trees, warrior. Will ... will you show yourself? Don't I get to see who's been watching me?

There you go. That's it. Come closer, so I can see your face in the starlight. It's all right, don't be afraid. I'm just an elf woman. I'm alone and ... naked ... and you're far more dangerous than I am. quivery You are ... so dangerous.

soft, aroused breathing Oh. I knew it was you. I knew it.

You're the human warrior who's been staying with us these past weeks. Who slew the raiders who attacked my village. whispers I am so glad.

You were very brave that night when you cut them out of the world, all the bandits who would have burned our homes in the trees and kidnapped us and enslaved us. Your blade caught the moonlight and your eyes caught the sheen of their torches, and you were ... she breathes the word reverently magnificent. I was crying where they'd thrown me, at the roots of my tree on the cold ground, my wrists tied behind me, and ... you saved me. You cut the ropes from me. Look, the bruises from the ropes have healed. There are no markings on my wrists ... or my body. I'm naked and free in the moonlight, and ... you saved me.

You were so brave when you faced the raiders. So why have you been hiding from me? Why not step down to the water and greet me?

quivery Thank you. I ... I like seeing you, up close like this. You are ... so beautiful. softly Oh. Your body. You're almost naked yourself. You must have followed me here from your bed in the inn. It's ... so odd to see you without your armor, or your blade. Just ... you.

Your eyes, how they burn.

Is that because I'm standing naked in this pool? My breasts lifting and falling gently as I breathe. My thighs soft and wet and welcoming as the first morning dawn. blushing I guess you already know my body well. You've watched me all these nights, and I ... haven't taken care to cover myself. hardly daring to speak the words I think ... I liked knowing you were watching me.

I didn't get to thank you for saving me. For saving our village. The night you untied me. The raiders were regrouping on the other end of the village, and after you freed me you hurried on to fight them. But before you did, when you lifted me to my feet, your powerful hands on my arms ... quivers ... your gaze met mine and ... your eyes ... I ... I melted. My heart beat like a winter drum and my loins dripped with molten heat. whispers I couldn't sleep all night.

The raiders bound me and meant to have me, but you ... YOU captured me. With one look in your eyes.

Did my eyes capture you, too? When you held me trembling in your arms, gazing up at you vulnerably, my blouse ripped open by the raiders and my lips parted, panting in my rescuer's arms? My ears small and pointed and drinking in the sound of your breathing and the timbre of your voice? Did my eyes make YOUR loins burn? Is that why you've slipped down out of the village each night to watch me bathe in the forest?

Yes, you can slip into the water. It will be easier to talk if you're standing close to me. breathing faster The way your body glistens as you wade into the pool is ... exciting me. I ... I come to bathe because I can't sleep. I toss in my bed, remembering your touch, your hands on me, your breath warm against my cheek for that brief moment you held me. You told me I'm safe now, that you would keep me safe. whispers Is it true? Am I safe? Nothing could possibly happen to me in this forest pool, could it?

Maybe I should step nearer. I'd be safer if you were holding me, wouldn't I? If no one else could grab me or seize me or tie me up? softly I'd be safest if I was ... pressed ... to you, like this, wouldn't I? My small, delicate hands on your shoulders. My hips ... a soft, aroused intake of breath ... naked against yours. My breasts so warm and full, my hard little nipples rubbing against your chest. Yes, put your arms around me. whispers yes, yes, yes.

My breath soft at your neck. the soft sound of her exhaling slowly

Mmmmn.

whispers Will you keep me safe, warrior?

I've been so frightened. Scared you would leave our tree village without holding me again. Scared I'd never get to tell you how my body trembles, how my thighs quiver when you're near me. I'm naked and wet in your arms. So helpless and ... soft. Am I lovely to you, by starlight? As you are to me?

whispers You saved me.

the softest little moan Oh, what have you done to me, human?

I've ... dreamed ... every night ... of thanking you. whispers Until my bed is soaked and there's a fire between my thighs that even my small, soft fingers can't quench.

whispers in his ear I'm on fire for you.

Will you quench me?

Will you ... touch ... me?

What the raiders wanted from me, I will give it to you willingly. Tonight. Under these stars, in this pool. You freed me. You cut the bonds on my wrists, but bound my heart. It is yours. I am dripping and my flesh is hot against your body, my breasts full and aching for your touch, and every inch of me is yours. You don't have to hide beneath the dark trees, hoping for a glimpse of my soft petals, the flowering blossom between my thighs, as I bathe. You can open me ... right ... here. a shivery little breath of need, then she whispers I am already open, warrior. I am open for you. I want to be so full of you.

still whispering Touch my thighs.

Please.

she gasps

a whimper of need Your fingertips. trying to hold in the moans Mmmmnn. Mmmnnn. gasping Warrior. Warrior. Feel me. How soft and open and slick and ... ahhh-ahhhh, tight when you slide a finger in me like that. I clench around your finger. My body needs you. I need to grip you and milk the pleasure and the heat from you. I BURN for you, warrior.

wet sounds, and she makes sweet aroused noises

Please. Please. Kiss me.

Kiss m-mmmmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she moans, helplessly, desperately, into his mouth as he kisses her, as he fingers her

breathless after the kiss I love the taste of your mouth.

moans I love your fingers in me. whimpering I'm so small, and you are so big.

Do you feel my fingers tease your shoulders, your chest? Do you feel my wet heat grip and squeeze YOUR fingers? quivering Do you smell me, human warrior? Do you hear the sounds your fingers make in me? My soft tunnel is slick with nectar.

shivering with NEED It's for you. All my nectar is for you.

she moans again, then tries to muffle her own moan

gaspy and needing I have to be quiet. If I cry out, the other elves in the village might think I'm in danger.

teases Am I in danger? so softly I can feel how thick ... how massive you are, pressed to my thigh. You could hurt me so much. I'm an elf woman. I'm small ... and whispers tight.

Will you hurt me, warrior?

the wet sounds stop

gasps Ohhhh, you pulled your fingers out of me. Mmmnn. I'm so empty now.

whimpers

a splash Ah! You've lifted me! In your arms. Where are you going to carry me, warrior?

splashing water

Out of the pool? And into the dark trees? breathing faster Further from my village? Are you taking me away, naked and defenseless, to ravish me? Where no one will hear me cry out?

she breathes the words Warrior. I surrender.

Do what you will with me.

I'm yours.

Let me kiss your throat while you carry me.

soft, eager, hungry little kisses

Mmmn. Mmmn.

Please kiss me.

kissing, long and sensual and deep. She moans into his mouth.

whispers I'm so wet I could just die.

Oh! You're laying me down, on the mosses. It's so dark under these trees. Even my elven eyes can't see much. But I can feel your body on mine, holding me to the ground. moans How far have you carried me from my people? I don't know if we were kissing for minutes or hours. Kiss me again. Let a century pass while we kiss, lover.

another long kiss, and her moans into his mouth

quivery Yes, warrior. My legs are open for you. So open. My petals are unfolding in the night air. There's a moist, soft opening for your cock. whimpers Are you going to ravish me now?

sultry Are you going to show me how dangerous you really are?

soft whimpers of need Your mouth on my breasts. Oh. Oh goddess, your mouth. Mmmn. Mmmnn. Mmmmnnn. My nipples are so sensitive. Warrior. Warrior! moans

in wonder You're being gentle with me. almost tearful with passion Oh goddess. I didn't know you'd be so gentle...

Kissing your way down my belly ... mmmmnn ... what are you doing to me? Kissing my soft thighs. Oh goddess. Oh goddess. Do you smell me? I'm slick with need. I've never been this wet. whimpers

gasps! Warrior!

Warrior!

MMMMNN!!

soft, quivery gasps Oh! Oh! Oh!

Your mouth on me.

a sudden, shuddering MOAN Drink me, warrior. Ahhhhh. I'm so wet. I'm so wet. Taste my nectar. I'm yours. I'm yours. Mmmn. Mmmn. Mmmn. Let me curl my fingers into your hair. she cries out in pleasure Ohhh, do that. Do THAT. With your tongue. MMMNNN!

panting little gasps

It's so much. It's so much.

for a few long delicious moments, we hear her whimpers and moans as he tastes her and gives her pleasure

gasping Do you ... do you like how I taste? Oh, oh, your mouth, your mouth, your mouth! Mmmff. Mmfff. I'm biting my hand. I can't take it. I can't take it, I can't, I can't, I can't ... Mmmff! Mmmff! MMMMFFF!

Warrior! Warrior! You're going to ... you're going to make me ... Uhh! Uhh! UHH!

she squeals in the fire of orgasm

panting afterward

breathless Oh, I'm soaked. I'm soaked.

whispers Human. What you DID to me.

gasps Oh! You're climbing on top of me. Are you going to ...? Oh, your cock. Your cock is RIGHT THERE. You're right there. almost frantic with arousal Oh my goddess. Warrior! Warrior! she cries out as he penetrates her

wet sounds

she cries out at another thrust, too overtaken for words

and again

and AGAIN

finding her voice, breathlessly So ... big. In me.

we hear her wild little grunts and moans as he takes her vigorously

after a few thrusts she speaks again Oh, you feel so good! You feel so GOOD, human! Take me! Ravish me! Ah! Ah! Feel me dig my fingers into your back ... MMMMFFF! ... my heels ... into your ass ... oh goddess, oh goddess! Conquer me, warrior. Conquer me! Conquer me! Feel me soft as silk and tight as a fist, clenched around your cock! Oh my warrior! OH MY WARRIOR!!!!

her wild cries of heat and passion

Oh, you'll make me wake the forest! How far from my village are we? she squeals in heat

Ah! Ah! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me!

she moans wildly into his kiss as he pounds her into the moss

Mmmph! Mmmphh!

gasping for breath You're taking me so hard, I can hardly breathe! Warrior! Warrior! You saved me! I'm yours. Enjoy me! Enjoy me!

squeals Yes, bite my nipples! squeals

breathing fast as her orgasm rushes upon her Warrior, I surrender! I surrender! I surrender! Fill me! Fill me! Release in me! Please! PLEASE! Fill me! Own me! Oh goddess, own me! Warrior! I surrender!

she orgasms

quivery after I'm drenching your cock.

breathless Your cock is so ... beautiful.

You're so beautiful.

On top of me. Inside me.

Hold me.

soft little whimpers

he interrupts her whimpers with a lustful kiss

moans into his mouth

whispers How you ravish me.

kissing him again Mmmmmmm.

Ah. No-no-no, don't pull out, stay inside me. whispers Stay inside me. Yes. I want to be so full of you. Stay in me, warrior, stay in me.

Oh goddess.

Did ... did you like ravishing me? I felt you pulse in me. a low, sultry moan Oh goddess, I felt you pulse in me. Oh how you THROBBED in me. How I squeezed you. I'm as wet as the forest pool you found me in.

heatedly Let's not go back. Let's stay here. All night. Just have me. Just have me. When the sun rises, you could take me with you. I know you've been restless in our village. I know you've only stayed so you can slip down each night to watch me bathe. Oh warrior, take me with you on your adventures. sultry and husky I will bathe for you every night. If you hunt for us, I will cook and feed little bites of venison to you, placing morsels in your warm mouth with my soft little fingers. I will kiss you to sleep ... moans ... and I will kiss you awake. Oh, I will wake you with your cock in my mouth. moans I'm so wet. Feel me so WET around your cock right now. moans

I'm an elf woman, and you're my warrior. I'll be anything you need, any night you need me. Just keep me safe. Protect me, wherever you go. I don't ever want to be bound again unless I'm at your feet. moans Like that first night, when you lifted me and I wanted you to kiss the tears from my cheeks.

moans Kiss me, warrior. Kiss me.

sensual kissing

quivery Take me with you. And ravish me.

whispers Ravish me.

kissing, with soft aroused little sounds muffled by the kiss