Elfie Ch. 04

Story Info
Santa needs more elves, so he holds a big interview.
5.9k words
4.75
12.8k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

Liam and Sam dropped their tools and stood back to look at their handiwork. "Didn't know you knew woodworking," Sam said.

"Neither did I," Liam admitted.

They surveyed the wall of intricate shelves one last time before Liam gave a low whistle. The dozens of small toys, which had been carefully set aside, sprang to life and floated up to their positions on the display. Liam had no idea if the toy shop actually sold the toys, or if they retained their bizarre animate lives when he, or whoever was Santa, wasn't around. No one could deny their beauty though. The Toymaker's Shop was the latest of the hundreds of rooms to be found in Liam's old, transformed house. When they'd arrived, the shelves had been broken, and the toys laid scattered across the floor. No guardian waited for them, just an empty cold shop that, as best Liam could tell, existed somewhere in Scandinavia. One of the toys, a little gyrocopter, struggled to get back to its spot. Liam allowed it to alight on his finger and guided it up to its proper place.

Sam started to gather their tools. The faun had been a tremendous help over the past four days. While magic made the work easier, Sam's actual knowledge of handiwork proved invaluable. Wishing something to be fixed simply didn't work when Liam didn't understand how it was meant to be fixed. Sam and Kelly had adjusted to life in the Workshop with ease, but Sam in particular quickly became the friend Liam had not managed to find in his twenty-some years of life as a mortal. Sam's hooves clicked around the old wood floor as he checked for anything left behind. He'd taken to wearing a sort of kilt to protect his more delicate parts while working. Kelly had adopted a similar outfit, though a bit sleeker, and she didn't bother to magic up a top to cover her furred breasts. "We should get back. Emily warned us not to waste time."

"So that's why she kept Elfie and Kelly back with her," Liam said. If any of the women came with them, constant fucking sessions would delay the work for hours. Liam stopped to note the "Closed for Repairs" sign hanging in the dark window that faced the street. It looked older than him. It wasn't written in English either, despite his ability to read it. He thought of taking it down now that the repairs had been finished, but he had no one to work the shop, magical or otherwise. Most likely, that is what Emily wanted to talk with them about. "Ready then?" he asked the deer-like man holding the toolbox. They walked to the very back of the shop to the supply closet. Yet, instead of simply opening the door, Liam tapped the handle with his index finger in a certain rhythm. On the last tap, a small burst of snow flurries erupted from the cold metal. Liam opened the door, and they stepped into the Workshop.

Santa's Workshop. The name fit it even before Liam decided to call it that. His old home had continued to change over the week since his own transformation. The one long hallway became a branching series of hallways leading to more doors and more remote parts of the world. Some of them went to places like the toy shop, others went to empty cozy burrows in hillsides or remote cabins in the mountains or surprisingly normal apartments in mid-sized cities. Liam had been unable to discern any rhyme or reason to the places, but Elfie insisted each one was as important as the others. All of his new family became very busy with the upkeep of the Workshop. Much of the place had fallen into disarray even before the last Santa's unfortunate fall. The few servants that remained, like William the Kangaroo, had clearer memories of that time that Elfie, or at least what Elfie had admitted so far. William said that the previous Santa rarely visited, and the magic which kept things running smoothly had gone thin. Liam didn't understand what thin magic could be, but knew a bad thing when he heard one.

Despite the advance in complexity of the Workshop's corridors, Liam never had any trouble getting to where he wanted to go in roughly three or four turns. He and Sam strode through the hallway until they popped into the central nerve system of the house, Mrs. Claus's office. Liam grinned at his gathered family as he entered the room. Emily sat behind her desk, topless, her massive breasts resting on the top of her workstation, a small drip of milk underneath her left nipple. Clearly the girls had been having some fun. Elfie waited in one of the large, cushioned chairs, clothed in her skimpy elf outfit that Liam had first thought up for her. Kelly rushed over to Sam, drawing him into a passionate kiss as he squeezed her furry ass. The fauns' tails didn't wag, but they did sort of twitch when particularly happy. Liam moved to the chair beside Elfie and settled down, reaching over to hold the elf's hand.

Emily wiped away the drop of milk and tried to adjust herself to be a little more on message. Liam didn't mind. He had learned to control his urges, more or less. The fauns, on the other hand, were still very impulsive and enjoyed their liberation from monogamy to a distracting extent. More to the point, Emily wanted to keep everyone on topic, and Liam wanted to do what Emily wanted. Liam knew how fortunate he was that Elfie had picked Emily as the Mrs. Claus of the group. Emily had managed to whip the Workshop into shape better than he would have ever managed. Magic didn't solve all their needs, and the more they needed the less it solved. On their third day together, Emily had asked Liam to magic up a wifi network. He tried, but the best he could do was to poof into existence a wooden block that was shaped vaguely like a modem. Other problems cropped up over the week, and Emily had created a substantial list.

"We need more help," she said. "You've been putting it off, but its time for some more recruiting."

Liam shuffled his feet. He had indeed been putting it off and bore no shame of admitting why. "I like the five of us. We all put in our work through the day, and then we have our other fun at night. And during the day." Kelly walked to him and settled down in his lap, her short skirt and his thin linen pants providing a very slim barrier between their sexes. Sam crouched beside him, resting easily on his haunches while Kelly ran fingers through his hair. "See, we're all perfect for each other."

"We're perfect for each other because we live in a magical house with Santa Claus, talking animals, and insane nightly sex parties," Emily insisted. "I think others won't have trouble fitting in."

"And that is the point, Master," Elfie agreed. "You're supposed to expand so that you can bring more happiness to the world. Fixing all the doorways won't do any good without guardians to watch over them or more of us to fuel the magic."

Liam shrugged. Kelly had started to imperceptibly rub her crotch against his, and it was drawing his attention. Emily's displeasure kept him focused enough for the moment. "Fine, but I don't know how we steal away others to be like us. I won't just flood them with my aura like I did Emily. And its would take forever to find another pair of willing participants like Sam and Kelly." At the words "willing participants," Liam sensed that the back part of Kelly's skirt had magicked away. Only a thin bit of magic linen separated his rapidly engorging cock from her wet pussy. Liam shifted in his chair and cleared his throat. "Go on, Elfie, tell them how the last Santa recruited."

Elfie blushed. "My previous master took over a nunnery once. I believe it was in France. The two of us went, and he hit them with a full dose of his aura. Made for quite the fun night, but I can't say many of them were friendly to the idea of becoming sexy elves for the next hundred years. Also, he left behind the dark skinned humans. The last Santa was a...product of his time, I think."

"Well, that's fucked up," Sam said.

"See," Liam said. "One minute you're trying to spread good cheer and happiness to the collective spirit of mankind through magical sex energy, and the next minute you're racist Santa Claus." With a twiddle of his fingers, the crotch of his own pants disappeared. Kelly didn't hesitate to push back against the cock nudging between her furry folds. She let out a sharp gasp, but no one noticed. Feeling her warmth grip him actually helped clear Liam's head. He didn't know if the clarity would last as Kelly started to slowly move her hips along his length.

"We have to do something," Emily continued. "Not enslave a nunnery, but we need more help. Not just to keep the house running, but the festival is soon. Yes, Krampus likes fauns, but that's not a guarantee he'll like these fauns. No offense."

"Oh, of course not," Kelly said. "Who cares if old Krampus likes us or not. So long as I have my Sam and Liam's big cocks to fuck me, I'll be a happy girl...er, faun." She flexed her pelvic muscles, squeezing Liam's candy cane cock as Sam rose up high enough to kiss her muzzle.

Emily's sharp eyes watched Liam and Kelly for a moment, but Kelly knew to stay rigidly still. Liam struggled a great deal more to resist his urge to throw her forward and fuck her senseless. After a moment, Emily's attention turned to a slip of paper, "We've come up with a plan, nonetheless. A help wanted ad. 'Looking for hard workers seeking long term, highly beneficial employment for local startup. Ideal candidates should be willing to relocate immediately. Comprehensive health plan, lodging, and board included in offer. For individual roles see attached.' Then we've listed out the sort of things we need. Some tech people, a few construction or manual labor, office help, craftsman. A wide net, really."

Sam and Elfie had definitely noticed Kelly fucking the thick cock under her. Sam's hand moved under his kilt to play with his cock while Elfie's fingers stuffed into her pussy. Liam suppressed a grunt, "You think that will work? I mean, even if it gets people to apply, then we still can't just steal them away from the mortal world."

"No, but with a small group of people who reply, you can search their hearts like you did with Sam and Kelly. The ones you find goodness in, we'll offer the job. The ones you don't we can simply dismiss. We have doors that lead to every major city around the world, surely we can find a dozen or so good people who would join us."

"Em, I want you to know that I have been listening, one hundred percent, but —" Liam lurched forward, pushing Kelly down onto her knees. The remainder of their clothes vanished as he sunk fully into her. Sam sprang across the room and dove on top of Elfie. His oozing cock slid into her sopping pussy instantly. They both groaned with lust. Emily gave a long sigh, but leaned back in her chair, propped her legs on the desk, and started to stroke herself as she watched.

The wet slap of sex filled the room. Kelly gurgled on the floor as her tail wiggled against Liam's abs. His hands brushed her fur against the grain, kneading the soft flesh of her ass underneath. Elfie's moans increased quickly, and Liam knew that Sam was already cumming in his elf's depths. He wanted to enjoy the feeling of fucking Kelly for as long as possible, but it had been rude to interrupt Emily at all. He slammed fully into Kelly's plump pussy and erupted, coating her insides with his magical cum. A gush of it followed his cock out as he withdrew and settled back into his chair. Emily rose from her seat and walked around to him, her massive proportions wobbling with each step. Her thick tits pushed into Liam's face as she straddled him and sat down on his pussy-wet cock. "So, the help wanted idea?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. Go with that." He sighed and took her nipple into his mouth, drinking down her heavenly cream as Kelly's mouth started to lick his balls.

***

The ad struck Jacob as unusual from the first time he noticed it. The posting seemed jammed into existence between everything else on the website. The vague requirements and wide ask of positions intrigued him, despite the dozens of similar postings that were nothing more than pyramid schemes targeting desperate fools. He was desperate and probably a fool, but the ad for Workshop Enterprises looked different than the others. Maybe the wording or the font? Jacob didn't know what made it jump out, but it had been enough to convince him to give it a try.

The result led him to sitting on the stage of a small auditorium, which in itself wasn't that unusual. He'd done a few group interviews in large conference rooms. The unusual part came in how he arrived in that place. He'd walked into a coffee shop in Seattle, spent a few minutes speaking with a gorgeous woman dressed in a pseudo-skirt, then walked through the back door into a hallway of many doors, one of which led to the stage. He thought it strange that a coffee shop would have an access hallway to the stage door of a theater. It also seemed strange that the theater appeared abandoned. Also, it registered as peculiar that, judging by the angle of the sun filtering through the high windows along the rear wall, it was not midday in Seattle, but late in the evening somewhere not Seattle. Through it all though, a sense of calm radiated through him that urged him to overlook these oddities.

Jacob took a seat on a small cushion beside a pretty Japanese girl. She smiled at him, said something in Japanese, and then frowned when he didn't understand her. A few figures, including the woman who had led Jacob to the stage, moved quickly around a large man sitting in the front row of the theater. He looked like a business version of Santa Claus, wearing a dark green suit with a cherry red tie to compliment his stark white hair and beard. Adding to the Santa Claus illusion was the elf sitting beside him, but Jacob had never seen an elf look like that before. He couldn't be positive in the low light, but he thought she wasn't wearing any underwear.

More people arrived on the stage, taking their spots on small cushions. Most of them looked about Jacob's age, but a few were older. All the while, the man in the audience watched them. At one point, Jacob had the strangest sense that the man was in fact Santa Claus. And, more alarmingly, that Santa Claus was judging him. Shortly after that, a very buxom woman came to the stage. Jacob had seen his share of thick women in his life, but this lady outdid them all. She looked nine months pregnant with the breasts and ass to match. All of it barely contained in a tight fitting grey dress that threatened to split open with every step she took. This woman walked up to a few of the people, including a sour looking man to Jacob's left, and whispered something to them. Each person on a slack, vacant look, stood up, and shuffled back in the direction of the stage door. Jacob figured it to be a positive sign that he wasn't spoken to by the gorgeous woman, even though he would have loved to feel her lips so close to his ear.

Santa and his elf came up to the stage flanked on either side by a man and woman wearing skirts. The woman had changed her clothes since she brought Jacob back. Her blouse had been swapped out for a bit of cloth tied around her chest that showed off a flat, dark colored tummy. Her male counterpart stood unabashedly bare-chested. Santa spoke, but Jacob only heard a muffled sound, akin to what he remembered from adults in Charlie Brown cartoons. Instinctively, he muttered, "What did he say?"

The Japanese girl answered in perfect English, "Just asked if everyone could hear him. Probably say it in English next, don't worry handsome."

Jacob's jaw dropped. He'd watched her speak. The words her mouth formed were not the ones he'd heard. She looked as puzzled as he did, but, before he could ask her anything, the Santa man clapped his hands together to draw everyone's attention.

"Welcome! Welcome, everyone. I know you all have a lot of questions, probably mostly about the job. Maybe even a few of you have figured out that it shouldn't be daylight outside. Don't worry, I have an explanation for everything. First, though, I want to ask you all to answer a question. Not out loud, just to yourselves. Do you want to make the world happier?" As he said it, Jacob swore the man's eyes actually twinkled. Jacob had heard corporate HR representatives ask these rhetorical questions about the grandeur of a company or the ubiquity of a brand. But Santa had not posed a leading question to some corporate nonsense. The question was genuine and heartfelt. Jacob knew his answer immediately. Santa smiled at the gathered group of people. "I thought as much. Because you each have the same answer, I want to show you something. I want to show you that magic is real."

He waved his hands, and new light flooded the room. Snow flurries drifted down from the ceiling as the theater rejuvenated. The tattered seats lost their coat of dust. Their metal gleamed and brand new fiber covered their cushions. Drapes unfurled from thin air, covering the walls in rich splashes of color. The floorboards of the stage where they all sat straightened out, lost their cracks and splinters, and shined as if freshly polished. Light bulbs repaired themselves, doors oiled their own hinges, and the frayed, drab curtain became a tasseled tapestry of brilliant red. All the while, Santa and his elf merrily drew symbols of ice in the air. The two in skirts started to change, fur covering their bodies and horns peeking out of their scalp. Jacob watched it all with a dumb look of fascination on his face.

The changes settled down, and the man spoke again. "No tricks. No special effects. Just old fashioned magic. I am Santa Claus, otherwise known as Liam. This is my head elf called, appropriately, Elfie. We are recruiting. We want others to join us. We're looking for those who have a desire to spread happiness to every corner of the world."

The Japanese girl slowly raised her hand. Santa looked surprised, but he pointed at her to speak. "How do we do that? You want us to make toys?"

"Ah, well, good question, and no. Well, maybe. You see, the magic of Christmas is actually fairy magic. And, well, that's made by —"

"Fucking! Lots and lots of fucking," Elfie said with a mischievous grin on her face.

That should have alarmed Jacob, shouldn't it? What kind of job interview, even a group one, included a sexy elf saying that the main role of the position would be lots of fucking? Yet, it seemed entirely rational. The others sitting around the stage all nodded along as if that was the only logical way that magic could work. Jacob agreed, of course. He'd always wanted to do lots of fucking to help spread happiness to the corners of the world. He would like to fuck the thick woman with massive tits, or the elf, or the two furry deer people, or the Japanese girl. In fact, all of them seemed interested in fucking him, too, which was nice.

"Right," Santa continued. "A lot of this is innate. You all should just understand what we're trying to tell you without a lot of long winded explanation. At least, initially that should be the case. You should have enough information to decide though, so I'm going to give you a little image. Dance some sugarplums in your heads, so to speak."

Images appeared in Jacob's mind. A massive, sprawling house with hundreds of amazing rooms leading to all parts of the world. He saw other elves, stark naked and fucking like rabbits. He saw the big man himself, Santa, impaling Mrs. Claus on a thirteen inch candy cane cock. Amidst it all, he saw thin blue lines of energy snaking into each corner of the vision. The lines spread out through the different portals and into the homes of mortals making them smile, feel a sense of generosity, and generally be happy. All of it seemed, for lack of a better word that Jacob could find, nice.

The vision faded. A table had appeared beside Santa behind which Mrs. Claus sat. On the table, a long roll of parchment, the kind Jacob had seen in old movies, waited beside an inkwell. "If you would like to join us, please come and sign the contract. Then we'll get started with, uh, orientation."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers
12