Elger and Leah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay exhausted, face to face, me smiling, he was trying to catch his breath.

"Do you feel better baby? Did you enjoy me as much as before you left for Nam?"

"Oh God Leah, it was fantastic, you're fantastic, I'm never going to leave you again. We have to find somewhere we can go and spend our lives together."

I was so happy to hear him say that. We had until 11am to check out and we took advantage of that. We showered again, lay in bed talking and catching up, walking out of the room at 10:55. When I talked with mother on the phone she was excited and miffed at me for not telling her he was coming home. She would be home in 4 days and would see him then. The next few days were exciting, and agony. Everyone was so happy to see Elger home, all I wanted was to be alone with him.

As we crawled into bed that first night I pulled up as close as I could get, rubbing his chest, playing with the hairs. I was surprised how much it had grown over the two years he'd been gone. I wanted to give him a blow job but didn't know how.

"Honey, will you tell me how to give you a blow job? I know I put your cock in my mouth, but there has to be more to it."

"I've seen it on porn flicks, but I don't know much either. Maybe we should try, then you can decide if you like it."

I had him sit with his back against the headboard, I placed the head in my mouth and sucked, that did nothing. Elger said he thought I was supposed to move my lips up and down his cock like they were a pussy. Within a few minutes I was swallowing half his dick, moving my tongue around it, listening to Elger groan, his hips softly fucking my mouth. I felt his cock get bigger, he told me to pull off, but I kept sucking until I got the surprise of my life.

His dick erupted, sending warm, creamy, thick, slightly salty tasting cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow, gagging instead, finally opening my mouth to let it slide down his shaft. I was coughing and sputtering as Elger cradled me in his arms, his dick still throbbing against my side. He soothed me, brushing his fingers through my hair, telling me he loved me.

"Was it okay Leah, or did it gross you out?"

"No, I liked it, I was surprised that's all. Seeing your body stiffen and then shoot your sperm in my mouth was so exciting. I wish we could screw right now, I know you need a little time, but I want you in me before morning."

We had made love each night until mom was due to arrive. The day after mom got home he came into my room after midnight, crawled in with me and slept. Somehow just lying next to each other was enough for the moment. When mom opened my door in the morning to wake me she freaked. I threw back the covers to show we were clothed but she still thought it was wrong.

"Mom, Elger and I grew up in each other's back pocket, you can't expect us to turn off how pleased we are to see the other. We slept in the same bed mother, big deal."

There hadn't been a dad on the scene for years, and frankly, no one missed him. He was a hard fisted condescending prick, quick to lash out, slow to get the facts straight. From the stories we had been told he had died from an overdose somewhere in Chicago. Good riddance, Elger and I didn't care. We lived in the country, I usually got off an hour or two before supper, over his first few weeks at home there was many a day he and I just walked the woods. Sometimes we'd take the 22 and shoot a squirrel or two for supper, other times we'd simply walk hand in hand and voice our dreams of being together.

We wanted to live together as husband and wife but had no idea how to go about such an endeavor. Elger returned from war with nightmares and anxiety, we know it today as PTSD, but in 1970 it wasn't dealt with the way it is today. Vets were told to get on with their lives, and many of them did, others were less fortunate. Later in life Elger was made aware of a past combat buddy dying. It was then he made a statement I've only heard him say once in our forty plus years together. "Vietnam killed a lot of people, some of them it took 30 years or more to die." He said when you must take another humans life something inside you dies as well.

We had lived on our maternal grandparents homestead all our lives, we had never worked the farm, mom rented most of the ag land to local farmers. Upon his return from Nam Elger was uneasy around groups of people, the one or two jobs he had he didn't do well at all. At the supper table one evening he had a conversation with mom that would change our lives.

"Mom, what would you say if I ran some beef and a few hogs? The barn is in good shape, I have enough money saved to buy young stock, the old tractor in the shed still works. I could pasture the steers and take care of the farm instead of trying to blend into a society who doesn't want or respect me."

Mother agreed, saying she'd contact the Olafson's about not renewing their pasture rights this spring, and she'd get ahold of Petersons to let them know she needed 40 acres of what they normally rented. It was early February so neither had an issue with the arrangements. Elger and I decided to hit the auction barns as well as put the word out we were looking for young stock. The auction barns were a bust, most of the calves were scouring so badly they wouldn't live another two weeks.

By March we'd found 7 bull calves in our local area. As soon as they were settled and doing well we elastrated and de-horned them, so much simpler and more humane to do it when they're little. The next door neighbor had three cows freshening in early April, if any were bull calves he told Elger he could have them, as a thanks for serving. We ended up with two out of the three. What we needed now were a few yearlings, so we'd have something to sell come fall.

While we were involved with these activities, mom continued to be out of town doing her job, usually home a week then gone for 10 days. Elger and I slept together anytime mom was gone and were careful when she was at home. If we wanted to hold hands or be affectionate in public, we would drive to Rochester. Malls were coming into fashion, we'd walk around with me on his arm, happy to be with each other.

On one of mom's trips Elger surprised me with a bouquet of roses, I was so overwhelmed, I'd never gotten flowers before. He had also picked up some lean ground beef and planned to do burgers on the charcoal grill,t was to be my night, I was to do nothing but relax. We were celebrating my getting a job at the dental clinic answering phones, processing insurance, and being an office lady. Women were still referred to as lady's then, not sure what we're referred to as anymore. I had worked at the IGA as a checker for years, so this was a big step up.

As we ate we had the radio playing. When My Girl, by The Temptations, came on he rushed to my side of the table, pulling me into a dance as he sang to me. When he reached the chorus line, "what can make me feel this way" he stopped, lifted my face and whispered, "My girl". I literally swooned.

"I think you'd better carry me to the bedroom and show me how much you love me. You can start by taking my sexy new lace bikini panties off, oh, and there's a matching bra you'll need to take off as well. Then I'd like your tongue in my pussy, followed by your cock buried balls deep."

We left supper on the table and spent the next hour rolling around in my bed. He sang to me again, not nearly as nice as with the radio, but who cared, I was his girl. Our love was simplistic, and still as exciting as one can imagine, we had each other, we needed nothing more.

Farm life with its chores and routine was exactly what he needed to get himself right with life again. The fireworks on the 4th were disastrous for Elger, he cowered and looked for cover as the booms and whistles went off. I took him home and made love to him, me straddled on top, he was lying almost still until he came. Following that incident, we avoided any such activities.

I'd been at the dental clinic a bit over a year. Elger had raised enough steers and hogs to see a tidy profit, along with a small herd of young stock for future sales. Word had gotten out amongst the local farmers that El was buying newborn bull calves and from there it took on a life of its own. Ironically some simply gave him the bull calves just to be rid of them, there were times he had so many calves he had to turn away calls to come pick up another.

As we sat on the porch one evening we discussed our future. Working at the clinic was good for me, I had been talking with staff and was encouraged to attend the hygienist program in Sioux City, Iowa. It was a 2 year course and the graduates were generally hired immediately after accreditation. We looked into it, discovering the same tech school had a 2 year program in furniture making. Elger had always been good with wood, this would be in line with our future desires.

There are coincidences in life, and then there's simple fate. Before we could tell mom we were going to sell all our livestock and go to school in Sioux Falls she dropped a bombshell in our laps. She was going to be moving to Indiana where the company she worked for was headquartered. We knew she'd been sweet on one of the big shot executive widowers, but we were apparently so absorbed in our own lives we missed the clues.

When we told her of our plans she asked what would become of the farm. Elger suggested we rent out the land and barn for a year, if mom married in that time span, we should sell it and divide the proceeds three ways. Mother liked the idea but was concerned we hadn't found suitable partners of our own. I chose to explain.

"Right now, we're content to be on our own, there'll be plenty of time for lovers and romance later. Elger is finally getting control of his nightmares and anxiety, I'm there to help him get through it when he's not, we feel comfortable with each other and we're good for each other. We'll be okay, and we all know how to use a phone."

"But honey, you two need someone in your lives. It's only natural."

This time Elger spoke, "Mom, we don't need anyone else just now. There's no one I trust more than Leah, and she trusts me. Can't you just be happy that we're balanced, content and at ease with one another? Why must this topic come up every time we have a serious family conversation?"

Mother sat looking at us for at least a minute, then smiled and stated she would arrange for the land and outbuildings to be rented as soon as our livestock sold. In my heart I knew that she knew we were lovers, she would not voice it though. If so, she'd have to come to grips with it, and she was going to avoid it as long as possible.

Our livestock sale went exceedingly well. For whatever reason we had a higher turnout than anticipated, the more people in attendance equals more and higher bidding. We sold all but one steer and a hog, which we had slaughtered and put in the freezer, we'd take 2/3, mom would take the remainder. Mom headed to the cities to pick up her latest delivery and we went to Sioux City where we both enrolled in the fall classes and looked for somewhere to live. Elger was not at all keen on renting an apartment, after I calmed him down he agreed to try it.

Fate once again shined on us. We found a four-plex with two bedroom apartments owned by a retired Army Major, his last tour of duty was flying choppers in Nam, 66-67. He fully understood Elgers PTSD and went out of his way to accommodate us. We didn't present ourselves as brother and sister, but as newlyweds starting out. We had an enclosed space in the basement to put our stored items and a small freezer for our meat. It wasn't a huge place, a living room, one large and one smaller bedroom, a good sized galley kitchen and a laundry area. The larger bedroom had a bathroom off it and there was a hall bath as well.

They had been built ten years earlier when the new hospital was opened, drawing several single doctors and medical people. Most had moved on or needed larger living space, which left the major with some very nice apartments. Ours was a ground level unit with one assigned parking spot, we rented a second for $15 a month, both had electric available for engine heaters if necessary. If we used the heaters the electricity was charged to our apartment, which was a minimal cost for cars that started in the occasional bitter cold times.

We helped mom get moved to Indiana, the boyfriend wanted to help, but we insisted saying it would be one last trip with her for some time. He was very nice, treated mom well and it was obvious he was smitten with her, he was a few years older than mom, in his early 50's. It was sort of funny, the night before we packed her she had me come into her bedroom to "talk". My guard was up but needn't have been. Laying on the bed was a black garter belt, sheer black stockings with matching panties and a bra.

"Do you think he'll like this outfit?"

"Well if he doesn't mother, he isn't like any other man I've ever met. He'll be hard before you're within ten feet of him."

"How do you know about hard young lady?"

"I'm 24 mother not 14. It's no mystery mom, I'm well aware of a woman's needs and desires, as well as a mans."

"But you're with your brother all the time. When could you discover such things?"

"Have you forgotten he was gone for two years? I don't tell you everything I do."

"I hope you're on the pill or something."

I interrupted letting her know this conversation was over, how I thought her choice of slinky would wow him and that Elger and I were anxious to meet him. It was a day trip to Indiana, Earl (moms beau) took us to a swanky steak place where we enjoyed a lovely, tasty meal. He had rooms set up for Elger and I to sleep in. We sat on the couch together after they'd gone to bed, I snuggled in close keeping our shenanigans to a bare minimum. As Elger hugged me at the bedroom door I whispered in his ear.

"We may not be together tonight, but you are going to get a room and screw me on the way home. Understand buddy?"

He smiled, snuck a quick kiss, patted my bottom and walked down the hall. At breakfast I mentioned to mom I didn't hear much commotion last night. Didn't Earl like the lingerie?

"Oh, I'll wait with that until tonight when you kids are gone, we tend to get kind of loud when we make love."

Her face was crimson red, I'd never seen my mother so embarrassed. I smiled, we giggled as we hugged and proceeded with making our men a hearty breakfast. We parted with hugs, kisses, and a promise to call within a few days. Mom didn't know we'd found and rented an apartment already, that would be news we could share when we called, instead of how much we enjoyed fucking each other silly now that she was gone every night.

We hadn't gone through Wisconsin for some time and decided to go up 51 to 90-94. It was early fall, not much of the foliage had turned yet, we enjoyed the drive none the less. We stopped for supper and a room at Best Western in La Crosse. We could have driven on through and been home late evening, but our hormones had other ideas. I beamed when Elger registered us as Mr. and Mrs. Zander. The clerk smiled and said, "newlyweds huh?"

Elger held the door for me like the gentleman he is, I spun as soon as I heard that door click and threw myself into his arms. We stood kissing and fondling for at least five minutes.

"Leah, I don't know what got into you, but I sure like it."

"You, that's what is going to get into me, into my pussy, with your big meatpole. You registered us as Mr. and Mrs. I'm so wet between my legs I feel like I peed. Take my clothes off and make love to me."

He wasted no time undressing me, slipping the dress off my shoulders and dropping it at my feet. I had taken mom's lead and brought along my own set of stockings with a garter belt. When Elger saw me he was groaning and rubbing his cock which now stood at full attention. His hands left my waist and drifted toward my breasts, cupping them, squeezing them tenderly, lifting the cups and playing with me nipples. Reaching around he unclipped my bra, removed it, sat on the bed and sucked my tits. He stopped at my panties, telling me to lay on the bed while he undressed. I love watching him undress, especially when he gets to the part where his dick lurches from his underwear and stands so proud, as if he was going to hang a flag from it.

He slid my panties down, leaving me in nothing but a black garter belt and dark stockings. I sat up and reached for his cock, slurping the pre-cum off the tip as I put my lips around the head. Ever so slowly I slid it further into my mouth, Elger was moaning and pushing his hips into me. He held my head with both hands and gently fucked my mouth, it was the first time we'd ever done that, certainly not the last though. He pulled out before he came, lifted me to my feet, kissed me deeply and asked if I had a preference as to position?

"I want you from behind tonight. Deep and hard baby, give me a good pounding, hard to do that with mom around, I want you to tear my pussy apart. Make me squeal and moan like I'm your little whore."

I came several times with his face in my crotch, his tongue in my twat and then on my clit. I wasn't sure if it was several orgasms, or one continuous, all I knew is that it went on for over a minute. My body was still throbbing, my breathing labored when he moved up and kissed me. Our tongues did battle until I relinquished and let him dominate me, I wanted anything Elger had for me, anything at all.

"Turn over on your tummy. I read about a new position I think you'll enjoy. Put some pillows under your tummy and push your ass in the air."

"But I don't want it in my butt Elger."

"In your butt. Are you out of your fuckin mind? Why would I stick my dick in your butt?"

I lay on my stomach, pillows under my hips, ass in the air. Elger mounted me, pushing all the way in with the first stroke.

I cooed as I spoke, "Oh, I like this. It's nice and deep, fuck me hard like this."

Elger told me to arch my back so my pussy was open further, oh my, what a feeling. I told him we may have found a new favorite position. He stroked slowly to start, then picked up speed and before we were through he was hammering my pussy with abandon. Ramming into me as hard as I was pushing back. I could feel it all coming together, every nerve ending in my body was focused to one area, my vagina. I let out a yell, grabbed the sheets and threw my head back.

Elger grabbed me by the pony tail and fucked me harder than ever before. I could hear him grunting and then felt his cock slam into me as he shot his load deep inside. He yelled my name, then said, "oh, fuck, that was good."

He didn't pull out, he remained upright, his cock still pressed into me, our bodies as one. As he softened he lay next to me, pulled the pillows out and drew me tight against his body.

"Leah, it can't possibly get any better than this, can it? You find ways to use me up and I love it. I'm so excited about being in our own home in a month."

I wanted to tell him about the lingerie I'd ordered, but didn't, "If you think tonight was fun, just wait, I have some new things to excite you. You keep that dick primed and ready ... for me, and only me."

We called mom when we got home that evening, she wanted to know why it took us 2 days to get home. I explained we went through Wisconsin and took in some of the fall colors. She didn't like the fact that we were always together, and now we shared a motel room, I'd had enough.

"Mother, I love you, we both love you, but enough of this shit. You have your life, a life we don't interfere with. We have a life, a life we'd prefer you didn't interfere with. When we're ready we'll find a significant other, until then stop this. We don't have to call you know, we are grown adults."