Elger and Leah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Visit? I thought you'd be coming here."

"You see mom, that's why things won't work yet. You can't accept the fact that we're on our own and happy with each other. If we were married to someone else you'd have no problem visiting your children's home. Like I said mom, after the first of the year, I'll call you. Oh, and mother, should you decide to show up unannounced, we'll move somewhere you'll never find us. It's your choice mom, think about it carefully." Click

That conversation settled whether we would be with mother for Christmas or by ourselves. That weekend we went to a few thrift stores and found tree decorations as well as a few for our home. Sunday after lunch we drove the M to the back of our property where some spruce had been planted several years ago. The tree we cut wasn't trimmed and shaped like the one's for sale in town, but it was ours, from our land. I was so excited as we drove back to the house, our very first Christmas tree as husband and wife was on the wagon, I hugged close to Elger as he drove, so happy. Well, as close as I could get standing behind him on the hitch with my hands on his shoulders.

We set up our tree that very afternoon and decorated it with what we had. Elger mentioned we'd always put popcorn strings on as kids, so we popped corn and sat watching the Ed Sullivan Show while we made popcorn strings for the tree. I was so excited about that tree it was making me horny, I asked El if he would make love to me in front of the tree, he agreed but wanted to try something new before. He had never hurt me in any way so I told him I was game. Elger stoked the fireplace in our front room making it warm enough to get naked.

"Can I undress you Leah? It will be like unwrapping my first present from my new wife."

There wasn't much to undress, we were already in night clothes. He slowly slid my robe off, I wasn't wearing a bra which caused him to slobber and put his lips on my nipples as they came into view. When my robe hit the floor, he pulled back and groaned. His favorite color is yellow, when I dressed after my bath I had sex in mind and put on a pair of bikini panties, yellow with little blue polka dots. The ultra bikini's were just being introduced and I had purchased three pair through Fredericks. Elger was ecstatic, smiling as he ran his hands over my hips and butt, his hand ran down the front and cupped me, a finger snaking between my legs on top of the silky material.

"Oh my Leah. You continue to be more and more sexy every day. I LOVE these panties, please tell me you have more."

"I have more lover, and I'll wear them for you, but not at work, they'll take some getting used to with such a low waist line. I'm glad you like them, and I see by that flagpole sticking out in front of you that you're pleased. Baby, take them off and let's play."

Elger lay a couple layers of blankets on the floor and then laid down naked. We had never started like this before, I was confused.

"Leah, I want you to sit on my chest with your knees in front of my shoulders. Then I want you to put your sweet hairy little cunt right on my mouth. The magazine article said that women love it."

I was puzzled but followed his instructions. As I lowered, I could see the excitement in El's eyes, which in turn made me more excited. When my knees hit the floor Elger reached for me, moving my hips as I scooched forward. With my pussy above his mouth he pushed my knees apart slightly lowering me directly onto his mouth, I felt his hot breath on my vulva and shuddered with anticipation. When his tongue touched me, I let out a yip and automatically pushed into his face.

He licked me and sucked on my vulva as I ground back and forth against his face. His tongue found my clit and I jumped, my hips were pushing back and forth with a mind of their own, it was as though I had no control over them. I could feel my orgasm approaching and started moaning, oh my, it was going to be so good. Elger was tonguing my hot spot as I began shaking and grinding into his face. I'm not a yeller, but this was a whole new experience and I let go a long loud AHHHH, just then El bit lightly on my clit which sent me into another orgasm.

He continued licking until I finally begged him to stop, falling to my side Elger scooped me into his arms and kissed me. His face was full of my juices, but I didn't care, I was still floating on my magic carpet of orgasm. As I languished in my reverie, I felt his hand on my mound, I pushed into it and let out a deep guttural moan, I wanted to be penetrated badly, I needed cock and there would be no substitute.

"Elger, do you want me to suck you, or are you hard enough to take care of my very hungry beaver? I really need your cock badly El, please baby, fuck me."

Whispering he was ready he told me to get on my hands and knees knowing I loved getting pummeled from behind, his gentle hands were on my hips as he lined his dick up with my still dripping vagina. I was so ready I was begging him to please stick it in me. As he moved closer he rubbed my butt, slapped a cheek which made me jump and squeal at the same time, then I felt the bulbous head of his amazing dick, pressing against my pussy lips.

"You ready to be fucked hard sis?"

I nodded my head as I looked back at him, "Do me baby, do me hard and deep. I love you."

We made a mess of those blankets, ending up on the bare hardwood floor, our knees aching by the time we were done. El crawled onto the couch and lay down, pulling me on top of him. We lay holding onto one another long enough that we fell asleep, the chill of the room waking us about 1130. After a bath together we crawled into bed to continue holding onto one another as we slept.

Morning came too soon, but being big boys and girls, we got up, got ready for the day and headed to work. At the door as we were leaving Elger pulled me in close, kissing me, telling me I had to be the best piece of ass on earth. Somehow I found that to be a compliment as I raised my dress to show him my latest teasing device. His eyes bugged out as I stood in our doorway with my dress waist high, bright blue panties, a white garter belt and sheer white stockings.

"Skip work Leah, we're gonna fuck."

With my hands pushing on his chest I stopped him.

"No, no, no, here's how it works tiger. You go to work like a good boy, at the end of the day you get all of this and more. By the way, I love what we did last night. I'll sit on your face anytime you'd like."

Elger's hand went on top of my mound and pushed gently. I moved it and lowered my dress.

"Go to work lover boy, my puss will be waiting for you when you get home. Maybe I'll sit on the table in front of you and let you have dessert first."

I knew he was almost beyond control as I felt his dick harden and heard him mutter, "Damn you Leah, you're gonna leave me with blue balls all day. Not fair."

Hugging him I whispered to bring those balls home full and I'd be happy to empty them.

Knowing we weren't traveling for Christmas seemed to have helped us see our house as our home. Almost as though it was where we were meant to be for a long time. We got word that the adjacent 80 acres to our 20 was coming up for sale at the first of the year. Burt knew the old black fella well and told Elger he'd go with him to talk with Aloysius, referred to locally as Lou. Lou didn't really want to sell the land, but needed funds for repairs on his roof and to pay taxes, he used the woods as fuel for his wood furnace and wondered where he'd get wood next year.

Elger and Burt talked with Lou for over an hour. Elger made Lou an offer fifteen thousand less than he was asking with the following enhancements. Elger would replace Lou's roof at no cost, he could continue cutting wood for his furnace, there were plenty of dried tops to heat both farms. Elger would help Lou cut, split and stack his firewood. Elger asked for first rights if he decided to sell the rest of the farm later on. Lou was already 87, decided he liked El, shook hands and told him he'd see his lawyer next day to get things moving along.

His lawyer was Burt's wife, the transaction went through without a hitch. Leah and I agreed that purchasing more land was worth taking money out of our inheritance savings. We now owned 100 acres of land, approximately 65 of it wooded with mostly hardwoods. After the first of the year we planned to have the state forestry department come in and do an assessment of our standing timber. The closing was scheduled to be on the 28th of December.

Christmas day was a slow relaxing day. We'd gotten each other a few small items just to have something under the tree. Our greatest gift was having the other to hold onto every day, our big gift to each other was the 80 acres of land we'd be closing on in three days. Instead of a turkey we opted for two lovely porterhouse steaks, which Elger grilled on the Weber in the chilly air. After eating we snuggled on the couch and talked about the upcoming year. It would be 1976, the 200th anniversary of our nation, as kid's things like that meant nothing to us, as adults it was extremely important.

Oddly enough we didn't make love Christmas day, even though I wore some of Elger's favorite lingerie. At one point he had his hand between my legs and was going to move it, I asked him to leave it there, I liked the feeling of his hand on my mound. I had on a pair of sheer white panties, he snaked a finger under the edge and played in my hair for what seemed like an hour. Although it was probably only twenty minutes or so. For whatever reason, him doing that made me feel desired, wanted, and most importantly ... his.

I lay against his shoulder, my hand under his shirt rubbing his chest, as I lowered my hand I slid it under the waist band of his sweats and pulled his cock out. It was hard almost instantly.

"Baby, do I need to take care of you? I could take it in my mouth, or between my legs, whichever you'd like."

"Not today, I'm enjoying you rubbing my chest and stroking my dick. Let's plan on a marathon New Years Eve."

I stopped what I was doing, "Not a chance big dick, I think I'm still swollen from last time. We can go two, maybe three times, but not a marathon, it'll be too much too soon."

He couldn't hold back anymore and started laughing, he'd gotten the joke past me. I thumped his chest and called him a dog turd. The more we thought about it the more we laughed, neither of us were prepared to have our nether regions be that beat up again so soon. For supper we had popcorn and a Pepsi listening to Christmas carols on the radio. The phone rang, it was mother wishing us a Merry Christmas followed by a nice conversation for a change, no intrusive questions, no judgmental statements, simply a conversation.

We told her of our additional land purchase which she thought was wonderful. She did inquire about how our names would be recorded on the deed. We replied mister and misses, we possessed the same last name, no one here cared, not another word was mentioned about it. She asked about coming to visit, we offered Easter on a tentative basis. The call lasted about 20 minutes, Christmas was on a Thursday in '75 so we had Friday off. It had snowed about 3 inches Christmas Eve, but was mostly gone by days end Christmas day.

Friday we walked our woods and ventured over onto what was still Lou's property, soon to be ours. At first glance we saw a large variety of hardwoods, Black Ash, Hickory, Cherry, White and Red Oak, a large stand of Poplar, some Maple, several large straight pines that probably should have been harvested years ago. If Elger were to open a wood shop he'd have a large variety of material to choose from. It would be interesting to see what the forestry manager would have to say about harvesting trees.

Saturday we decided to be adventurous and drive to Mount Sterling, it was a few hour drive, but what difference, we had nothing but time on our hands for a few days. A new mall had recently opened, we roamed through the mall from store to store. Victoria Secret was a few years away but there was what was called a millinery/dress store that was the equivalent in that day. Elger was a trooper and stayed with me as I walked throughout the store. He helped me pick a few items with a blush on his face, leaning forward he told me I was mean exposing him to all that sexy stuff and not be allowed to touch me in the process.

We hadn't been to an IHOP for almost a year and it sounded inviting, while we could have enjoyed anything on the menu, we chose pancakes laughing to ourselves about how simple and predictable we are. Neither of us wanted to drive home, we found a nice mom and pop motel for $42 a night, which doesn't sound like much these days, but it was as high as we wanted to go in '75. We did make love that night, nothing overwhelming, just a slow tender time together. Next morning, I donned a G-string, (now called a string bikini) that I'd ordered from Fredericks and hadn't told Elger.

He of course wanted to jump my bones on the spot. I told him it was his reward after getting us home safe and sound, he was to think of only that tiny patch of cloth covering his favorite playground. During our windshield time we covered a myriad of topics, including having a baby, reaching the conclusion that I was to make an appointment with Eileen as soon as possible. We would wait for her consensus before I would consider going off birth control. The closing on our land purchase went without a hitch, suddenly we found ourselves the owners of 100 acres and a possible opportunity to buy the rest of Lou's farm at a later date.

We had Willy and Eileen over New Year Eve. Elger made a roast, mashed potatoes, the trimmings and gravy. They stayed until ten thirty, El and I retired just before midnight with me on my back, legs spread alongside my torso and Elger pumping like he was drilling a well. When we finished my ankles were on his shoulders, my heels were digging into him and my body quivered as I came. Elger pushed as hard as possible against my vulva as he shot a thick load of cum deep inside me, I found myself thinking we might be able to make a baby soon.

The following Monday I had an appointment with Eileen after work, she examined me, gathered history, asked about female issues and took my blood. She said she wanted Elger to come in for a blood sample as soon as possible, he stopped in the next day and we waited. Eileen called Friday and asked if we could meet with she and Willy Saturday evening, in fact, she wanted us to come for supper. After supper El and Willy did the dishes while Eileen and I got the kids ready for bed.

Elger and I sat on the couch while Willy and Eileen sat across from us on the loveseat. Eileen opened the conversation.

"Thanks for coming over tonight, Willy and I have become so fond of you in the short time we've known you. Let's get down to business. Your blood tests show no risk of a genetically damaged baby, that typically doesn't happen until inbreeding has occurred three or four generations in a row. I need to caution you though, Leah you said your mother miscarried twice, you run the same risk. I'm not saying you can't have a baby, I'm telling you there are risks which you two need to consider."

I was happy and sad at the same time. I looked at Elger for guidance and he told me we needed to ponder the situation before making a decision, which I knew was right. Eileen encouraged us not to get all caught up in ovulation charts and temperatures if we decided to try, just relax and make love, if it was going to happen, it would. It was time for the kids to go to bed, we bid them farewell and promised we'd let them know our decision. We wanted their support either way.

We didn't talk about it much for the next few days. While doing dishes Thursday evening Elger asked if I really wanted to try for a baby, or if it was just my hormones dominating my body. It was a legitimate question, I answered that my baby clock was ticking, it was more than simple hormones. He was quiet the next ten minutes as we finished putting dishes away, it wasn't until we sat on the couch that Elger pulled me to himself and spoke.

"Leah, this scares the shit out of me. The thought that you might somehow be hurt in this process is almost more than I can bear. If you want a baby I'll defer to your judgment, I'll support you and do anything you need me to, but you need to know my feelings."

I had no words, I sat there gazing at the most wonderful man in the world, I reached up, softly stroked his face and kissed him deeply. I knew his look and his body language, it was the same trepidation I saw in his face when he came home from Nam. I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands across his chest, that always seemed to calm him. Tears ran down his cheeks as he kissed me, holding me tight.

"If you say it's okay Leah, I'll be alright. I lived through a bullet hole in my stomach, I need to buck up and embrace this. For cryin out loud, it's only a baby."

Elger picked me up, while carrying me to our bed I commented we wouldn't get pregnant that night, but it never hurts to practice. Eileen told me it would take two to three weeks for all the residuals of the pill to be out of my body. We'd made love during that time, but I was waiting for that three week mark.

As El walked through the door on a Tuesday evening I was all over him. Holding tight around his neck as I kissed him, rubbing my tits into his chest, grinding against him in a dry fuck.

"I love this kind of welcome, but what's this all about Leah?"

"It's three weeks El, maybe tonight you'll put a baby in my tummy and even if you don't, we're going to try. Let's have supper so you have enough energy, because Elger Zander, I want you to drive your cock as deep as you can inside me. I want you spitting cum all over my cervix in the hope that one of those soldiers will get through."

I was nowhere near ovulation, but Elger didn't understand that stuff, and I wasn't going to discourage him wanting to plant seeds in my vagina every chance we got. I wanted it deep that night, I started out sucking his cock hard and then laying back with my feet up against his chest. He knew what I wanted, he entered me all the way to his balls with one stroke, then put my ankles on his shoulders and rode me hard. As he came I shouted his name.

"Elger, put a baby in me. Fill my pussy with your baby cream."

Him reaching a climax sent me over the edge as I shook and undulated beneath him. We lay sated and completely out of breath.

"El, I love when you fuck me like that, it goes so deep and I can feel you shooting cum all over the inside of me. That and doggy go so deep, tomorrow night we need to do it doggy."

Such was our sex life for the next few days, I was about to start my ovulation cycle when Elger came home with a big grin on his face. At supper he was telling me about a new position he'd read of in one of Burt's girly mags. When I asked him why he was looking at, those kind of magazines, he informed me he didn't normally, but a headline on the cover caught his eye. The headline was, 'How to please her with new position's'.

"Leah, I had to read that article. If I can please you with new positions I want to. We're gonna try something tonight I think you'll enjoy, if we do it right, I should be deep inside when we cum."

I loved how Elger always spoke of climaxing an "us" thing, not him or me, always us cumming, even if it wasn't simultaneously. To his credit he tried to make sure I always had at least one orgasm before he came, and if I had more it gave him greater satisfaction. He had been working in the barn all afternoon, he was dirty and sweaty so I had him take a shower first, I'd take my bath after he was through. When I was getting out of the tub Elger appeared naked and draped a warmed towel around me. He'd fluffed it in the dryer to warm it up and got lucky to time it just right.