Elger and Leah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

"Here's the deal kids. Leah and I want you to have that cabin, we'll wave any security deposit and the first month rent if you guys will paint and then do final cleaning. We know you don't have a car, so if you aren't too proud to drive that old wagon until you can afford better, it's yours to use with the following stipulation, when you purchase a nicer car you bring this one back to us, it has sentimental value. If they agreed we'd add the two of them to our insurance. Does that sound okay?"

Miriam was crying, James holding her trying to console, he was doing all he could to keep the water in his eyes from dropping. They finally composed themselves and nodded their heads together, yes, they'd love to accept that deal, and no they weren't too proud to drive the station wagon. Miriam said she would start looking for work as soon as they moved. I had other ideas.

"Miriam, would you consider working for me? I want to spend more time at the stores and helping run the businesses, with two little ones it won't work. If I could hire you to watch the kids it would free me up to do what I want, and if you decide your going to take classes, I'll make other arrangements so you can attend. Is that something you would consider?"

"Yes ma'am, all the money I make now is from babysitting and watching kids on weekends, I'm acquainted with what needs to be done with little kids. Thank you, we've never been treated this nice, we don't know what to say."

I answered her, "Say nothing, we've been where you're at with no one to help, let us help you and then later in life you help somebody. It all balances if you do that."

James was a huge young man, yet his demeanor was as gentle as can be imagined, he was lighter skinned and Miriam was a dark brown, they made the perfect couple, him always doting over her, she loving him unconditionally. They graduated on a Friday and moved to the cabin on Saturday, the old wagon piled full of their meager worldly belongings. We had stocked the cupboards and filled the fridge with the basics before we helped them move in. More crying, more humble thanks, more hugs, it felt so good to know we'd helped.

James fit into the operation like a fine silk glove, he had several ideas he collaborated with William and Shawn for some new looks on older designs. Miriam was a huge help to me, the kids loved her, Bridgette said she was her big sister, Miriam played along and in doing so could convince Bridgette to do anything she needed to do but didn't want to. As she and I sat talking one afternoon she asked if I wore all the different intimate wear she'd seen in the laundry or if it was just for the bedroom.

"Oh no honey, I wear it all the time. Elger loves it, so I love it, he never asks me to dress inappropriately. I dress like June Cleaver on the outside, but under this house dress what I'm wearing screams screw me. I feel sexy, desirable, and sought after by my husband without anyone else knowing it. Excuse my language, but El calls them my "take me home and fuck me" clothes."

She never flinched at my language or that I wore it because Elger liked it. She wondered if James would.

"He'll like it Miriam, just make sure you're ready for him to screw you into the mattress if you do. Or do you usually mount him?"

"No, no, no, we do it both ways. I love having that mountain of a man over the top of me holding himself up and making love to me. He is so gentle with me Leah, I have to tell him when I want it harder and faster. Is that the right thing to do?"

"Sounds like you have things under control hon. If you want to order some sexy undies we can do that now, I'll make the first order my gift to you up to a hundred dollars."

Because she's so slender it was hard to find certain items she would have liked, and yet we were able to order a large amount of lingerie. I was excited for her and anxious to hear the good reports once it arrived. She and James had set a mid-July date for their wedding, choosing to hold it in town instead of returning to Nashville. Miriam had purchased a pair of see through panties as a treat for James, she told me after seeing her in those panties James wanted to make love to her every night, without fail, and more on the weekends. Miriam was off kilter for three days in a row, I sat her down and asked if she was getting cold feet.

"No, nothing like that. James wants to do some things in the bedroom that I'm wrestling with. Since puberty my mom told me only sluts enjoy sex and that a good girl never ever lets a man lick between her legs or sucks on him. James and I are smart and have read all about this stuff but that crap my mom put in my head is messing things up. Do you and Elger do those things?"

"Oh my yes, I think he has his face between my legs as much as his dick. I'm certainly no Bible scholar but if I'm not mistaken it says in the Book of Hebrews that the marriage bed is undefiled. Honey that means if you and James enjoy it and no ones being hurt or abused, then by all means enjoy yourselves. Oral sex is a huge part of our intimacy."

"We haven't ever done anything like that though."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't both of you grade A students? You are? Okay, I have a book the two of you can read, it'll explain the basics and then you can fine tune things as you learn. Miriam it'll change your lives for the better, sex doesn't have to be one position, it can be many things."

"What about from behind? Don't they call that doggy? Will it hurt if we do it like that?"

Is James an overly large man in that department??

"I don't know, I measured him once and he was six and a half inches. Is that overly big?"

"That's normal, most men are between five and a half and seven, so James is right in that area. Does it hurt when you're on your back, does he hit your cervix?"

"He did at first after we lost our virginity, but then something changed and it doesn't hit anymore."

"Your body adjusted Miriam, and if he isn't hurting you on your back, though he'll go a little deeper from behind that shouldn't hurt either. If it does ask him to stay stationary for a minute while your body adjusts. I had to do that with Elger in the beginning, now I'm like a starved animal down there. I'm eager to take everything he has to give me."

I got the book El and I had read so many years ago and sent it home with her. The next day when she got to the house I recognized that bowlegged stance. When I asked if she was okay, she smiled and nodded.

"Is it safe to say you and James did things a little differently last night? Are you okay to work today?"

"I'm okay, just sore and I think bruised, swollen for sure. I let James lick me last night and that opened the door to try it from behind, we did it three times before midnight. I've never seen him so sexy before, he was so gentle, but he sure hammered it to me. After the first time we went into the shower to clean up and he did it to me again in the shower, with my arms around his neck and my legs being held up in his arms as he slammed into me. I've never climaxed so hard. He wants to know if you have any more books?"

"Did you try oral on him?

"Not yet, but I'm going to. We talked about it and if I go slow, I think it will be alright. I just need to get past that mental block. James is so understanding, I promised him it will be soon, and it will."

"You mentioned three times."

"Oh yeah, we saw the illustration of the lady with her legs on the guys shoulders, damn does it go deep like that. We really liked that one. His big dick in my tiny little beaver was all too much, I had stuff running out of me even after I went to the bathroom and put on fresh panties. Is that normal?"

"Yes honey, and it only gets better from here on."

James and Leah married in the small Methodist church on the edge of town with a reception at our place afterward. It wasn't a big thing, 20 or 30 people at most, her mom had delayed the trip to California so she could see her baby girl married. When James and Miriam took her to see where they lived she was impressed and happy for them. She could leave her little girl knowing she was well looked after and provided for.

Miriam's lingerie arrived two weeks later on a Friday afternoon, no one saw hide nor hair of them until Monday when James walked to work across the field looking completely worn out. He stopped at the house to tell me Miriam would be a half hour late.

Smiling I put my hand on his shoulder, "Miriam's lingerie arrive?" He nodded. "You'll both live James, one day you'll remember this weekend and laugh."

"Sure hope so Miss Leah."

Elger said that when James walked in the shop everyone knew instantly why he looked like he'd been rode hard and put away wet. He said Shawn asked if it was a busy weekend, James uttered something about that woman trying to screw him to death and went about his work. When Miriam brought him lunch there were snickers and low chuckles in the shop, she didn't seem to mind, she'd taken care of her man and left him drained. Mission accomplished.

We rented a large area at the county fair in the education building where we set up several pieces of our furniture, these were made of lower cost lumber and therefore became more affordable to local residents. El let the boys and their wives manned the booth, Shawn drew the most attention, having a red haired lily white guy standing with his ebony colored wife was something our little town wasn't used to, but thankfully they took it in stride. Somehow they had accepted William being married to a white girl more easily than the reverse with Shawn. It didn't become a factor, we kept the kids focus on being available to answer questions and help customers, by Sunday night when the fair closed we had sold all but three of the more expensive pieces.

With all the business activity of the past two years along with raising our babies we made the decision to slow down for a while. We'd watched too many families be so busy they ended up missing their kids growing up. We wanted to hold back and let everything settle in for a time, we needed some us time. We'd paid off the land purchase six months ahead of schedule, William and Denise had secured a conventional loan and paid off the remainder on Lou's old place, which freed us up to sell James and Miriam the cabin on a land contract.

It was also at a time when we were glad things had slowed. Our local clinic which was a part of the small hospital in Richmond had been sold and the clinic in town would be closing in December. Eileen, Willy and us sat down one evening and kicked around the idea of her opening a clinic, seeing if she could connect with the larger hospital in Mount Sterling. After several weeks of negotiation and ideas back and forth the hospital in Mount Sterling agreed to be bring her into their medical group if she could get a clinic opened by years end.

The Richmond hospital owned the building the clinic was located in and more than happy to sell it. The clinic had been remodeled and upgraded just three years prior, Eileen wanted to add some new equipment but by and large it could be a turn-key operation if the financing could be secured. After haggling with the town and county boards for six weeks we finally laid it on the line. Eileen addressed the powers that be.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you have a decision to make. Do you want a local clinic or not? Are the 3000 plus people in this city enough for you to get off your lazy rear ends and do something, or are they worthless in your eyes? If they have value then stop screwing around, give my corporation the tax breaks I need and let me get back to serving this community. "

Old lady Emerson of the local fish wrap covered all the city and county meetings, when she printed the minutes of those two meetings the phone lines nearly melted. An emergency meeting was called for both the city and county boards where the TIF's and other incentives were immediately approved. Willy and Eileen used their property as collateral, along with Elger and me using two of our properties as collateral the financing was approved, and Eileen announced the opening of the Mid-State Medical Clinic in November. The mortgage on that property was paid off in less than three years.

Our workers were all three in the early stages of family life, Miriam, Denise and Dorah were all pregnant, with Miriam due first. It was an exciting time in life, our kids were now in grade school which gave Elger and I more time to be with each other and them. They were into all the activities our community had for kids and youth, we spent many a Saturday sitting our butts on bleachers watching our kids in sports.

On an afternoon when two of the guys were delivering some pieces to a furniture store in Nashville and Shawn was at the store until five, I walked out to the shop. Sitting on the bench talking with Elger I kept hiking my dress higher and higher until it was just starting to show my pretty bright pink panties.

Elger walked to the door, locked it, turned off the overhead lights and walked to me.

"You little slut, you've been trying to make my dick hard for a half hour, now you're gonna get fucked the way slutty girls should, hard and deep. Lift up."

As I did he slid my panties off and raised the hydraulic table they used for assembling furniture, he fluffed my bush and buried his face in my vulva. Using his tongue to take me over the edge I shuddered and bucked, my hips jerking every few seconds. Lowering the table, he leaned over and kissed me. I whispered to him.

"Fuck me El, I've been a naughty girl and I need you to punish me with your rod of correction."

Sliding me up onto the table he lowered himself into my wet and throbbing cunt. With my ass on a solid surface there was no mattress to sink into, El hammered my pussy as hard as he could, and I took every ounce of energy he exerted into my body. With no mattress to absorb the thrust his cock seemed to go deeper than normal, tickling my inner being and bringing me to an overwhelming climax.

Grabbing some tissues he put them in my panties, slid them up my legs and told me I should be able to get to the house before I started leaking. As he raised the table I put my arms around his neck and kissed him intimately, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Just because you dropped a load in the shop don't think for a second you're going to weasel your way out of fucking me tonight little brother. That cock is mine and I want it buried in my cunt with me on my tummy within fifteen minutes of the kids going to sleep."

He smiled, kissed me tenderly, lifted me off the bench and whispered in my ear, "Your wish is my command big sis."

We hadn't called each other brother or sister for years, somehow today it all seemed so very erotic.

Our three workers having their babies seemed to close out the 80's. With three new little ones in our midst life became very interesting and exciting. The early 90's had us attending band concerts, chorus productions, sports events and all the other activities teens are into. We were also introduced to something called the internet, we wondered if it might be a way to market our products. Finding a guy to help us set it up we launched a website featuring our furniture pieces using the three guys as the listed builders. It was also our first real scare in over 15 years. Elger recognized a customer's name from our hometown, after having the guys get his address, he confirmed it was indeed someone we'd grown up with.

Elger explained to the guys that he would take charge of the order, they'd build it and he'd get it shipped. Another wrinkle, the guy wanted to pick it up. Elger told him we had a truck delivering in Iowa and it would save him shipping and transportation costs if he wanted to meet the truck and then haul it home. Thankfully the guy accepted the deal, we had far too much to lose if someone like him were to find and recognize us. Within two weeks of that sale we shut down the website, concentrating all our efforts within a hundred miles of our town. We had plenty of money, we didn't need more so badly that it would expose our existence as husband, wife and parents.

It was also a time when cell phones were on the rise. Both of us were reluctant to use them in place of a land line, but soon realized they could be a useful tool. Progress, or was it? In 1996 we made another monumental move in our business. We wanted to expand the hardware store but had nowhere to go with the furniture portion. On the east edge of town where the main road entered the downtown stood the old McCluskey Implement building, 100 x 55. It had been empty for over ten years and the city desperately wanted a business in there paying taxes.

Elger called Willy and asked him about the history of the building. After researching city records we learned it had been built in 1966, the implement dealer went belly up within three years and it had only been occupied sporadically since. It had three phase power with an 800 amp disconnect, all the power we would need, and the bonus. It was located on four acres designated as industrial/commercial.

Following much negotiating and screwing around Elger was able to move the belligerent lawyers off their high horses and get serious about selling the property. Just over three months later we owned the property lock, stock, and barrel. We hired a crew to go in and completely clean the building, we hired plumbers to re-do the bathrooms and an electrician to install all new lighting. The original office area had been kept in decent shape and didn't need any immediate upgrades.

It sounds like a lot, and it was, but the largest part of our move was putting up a building to house our new vertical band saw sawmill. It had the capability of sawing up to a 24" log, was all hydraulically driven except the saw and had a one inch carbide tipped blade. Elger had ordered it with a feature that scanned the log for metal and would automatically stop the bed from moving forward if any was detected, thus saving on multi-hundred dollar blades. Between erecting the building, mounting the saw and setting up everything that went with it we were operational within three months. With easier access and the ability to cut larger logs faster the sawmill business expanded so fast we had to hire three more guys to meet the demand.

Elger and I had taken a ride into town late one Friday evening while the kids were at the high school football game. After a leisurely pizza date, we drove to the new mill site. Toward the back where it was darkest El lifted my dress, shimmied my panties down and had me lean forward against the building, I was wiggling my ass side to side teasing him as he got his dick out. I was wet enough that as soon as his dick entered, we buried it all the way. I felt his hands tug up my blouse, slide my bra up and cup my breasts, a position he loved, behind with my tits in his hands.

Following a rousing fuck we had just gotten ourselves put back together when we saw the blue lights come on. Walking toward us was none other than the gentleman who'd caught us years ago. As his flashlight moved up our bodies and he saw who it was he smiled big.

"You two again, you know most folks do that stuff at home, you should try it."

He turned and drove away, as his car left the lot we broke out laughing, what were the chances of being caught by the same guy so many years apart. That, by the way, was our last escapade of fucking off the homestead. Nowhere was off limits at home, but we didn't need any notoriety for doing the deed in public. As we picked up the kids Bridgette kept asking what we were chuckling about. How do you tell your children you just got caught screwing by the police?

Once the cleaning and remodeling of the main building was done the guys shut down production for a month to build the shop. The three guys had a brilliant idea, use the front forty feet of the building as a store and display area, put up a wall the entire width of the building with windows all the way across except for a service door area and make it possible for people to watch furniture being built. Elger and I loved the idea telling them to run with it.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers