Elger and Leah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a contractor that was willing to let us supply the materials for the wall and we'd cover his labor. At the same time, Elger had an HVAC company come in and install overhead infra-red

heating throughout, the central air units had been replaced approximately five years before we purchased and were operational. As the contractors finished up at the end of the third week the new shop equipment was arriving.

We were able to get the electricians back right away and by Friday they had all the new equipment wired in. Elger and the guys spent most of Saturday calibrating and checking out the new machinery. Monday, they moved all the furniture pieces from the Wood Shed into the new Wood Shed showroom and on Tuesday morning were back in production. With production demands increasing we were forced to hire three more people to work in the shop, two guys and a girl. They fit in well, El had made William the lead man in the shop, all were in agreement and he wisely did not let it go to his head.

We had so much business with the sawmill we put up a storage shed with open ends but covered sides where we could stack and store the wood. It was forty wide by seventy long and sixteen feet high, high enough to pull a semi through.

The year two thousand brought about the graduation of our son from high school, Bridgette was about to enter her third year of college. Folks in our small city blew off all the hype and rhetoric of the year 2000 scare, choosing rather to simply go on with life. The boys had been busy, William and Denise were the parents of four, James and Miriam had three kids, Shawn and Dorah had four with another on the way. A prolific bunch indeed. The early 2000's were boom years, we had orders three years out, until the economic crash in '08. We had wisely put money away knowing it wouldn't last forever, we still had plenty of work with orders a year in advance, but it wasn't as it had been. The guys decided to re-open the web page without any mention of Elger and I, it opened new doors and added much needed revenue to an already burgeoning business.

Mother had died three months after Rodney's graduation from high school, Earl died within weeks of mother passing. I think he died of an empty heart more than anything, he wouldn't eat sometimes for days, had no enthusiasm or spunk whatsoever, in the end he was a shriveled up, broken hearted lonely old man.

Both kids finished university, each found a spouse and have families. Rodney lives in Billings Montana having married a lovely girl off the local reservation, she teaches high school English and he teaches of all things, woodshop. Go figure. Bridgette's husband is a Naval officer stationed in Japan. We took a trip to visit both last year just before Elgers heart episode, we got to see all five grandbabies, spending two weeks with each family before returning home.

Here we are in 2014, we have a phone that's smarter than we are, a computer we only use to facetime with the kids, and we're financially set for life. We sold the hardware store three years ago to Burt's grandson and his wife. The boys have taken over the furniture business, their wives helping in the sales area when they can, we've learned through the grapevine that all three couples have individually christened the shop at one time or another. According to Miriam there's nothing more erotic than the smell of sawdust and sex together. She also said it's gives an entirely different meaning to the terminology, "morning wood."

Elger is still building different pieces in his shop, then selling them in the store. He only spends four or five hours a day in the shop, and then sits with me the remainder of most days. We're planning to gift those three boys, William, Shawn and James, (they're grown men, but we still call them boys) as three equal partners in The Wood Shed after the first of the year. They've all gotten along superbly through the years, their wives and kids are close friends and we don't see where there will be any issues. We're sure there will be some tax issues, but they have a lawyer to work all that out. As I mentioned, we're financially set, why not bless these kids and their families.

Which brings us to this day in 2014, me cuddled in his arms after being drilled by his cock while on my tummy with my ass in the air, Elger with his meat buried to the hilt. We don't know how long we'll be able to continue such activities, but we're going to keep on being a horny couple until the end.

When Elger returned from Nam we had no idea how we would stay together or where, we only knew it was what we wanted. Nobody and nothing was ever going to separate us again, and it hasn't. Other than hospital stays neither of us has slept apart from the other since we left Iowa, we're planning for it to stay that way until we die.