Elham, the Hijabi Nudist

Story Info
A small football club has a new physio - the hijabi nudist.
4k words
4.24
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi guys, HijabiNudist97 here, missed me much?" Elham said to the camera as she sat in the car, holding her phone in her right hand, pointing the camera at her hijab-covered face and her otherwise naked body, not counting her sneakers and red socks. "You see that? Football socks! It's my first day as a junior physio at the Leyton Orient! Guys, I'm like so, so excited! I know, they play in League One and all that... but everybody gotta start somewhere, right?"

"Do you support anyone by the way, guys? Let me know in the chat! I've liked Spurs, but starting today, it's gonna be all about Orient!"

"Anyway, I'm excited, but also so nervous... Working at the football club has been my dream for so long. And it's a big step-up from my previous job, anyone can work at the massage parlor. Here I'm gonna have real responsibilities. The actual football club will depend on me. The manager, the players... if anything goes wrong, they will point fingers at me!" Elham said, stepping out of the car, as she started walking in the direction of the club facilities.

"And at my job interview they said they're alright with my vlogs, so keep up with my updates! I love you guys!" Elham ended the video before putting the phone back in her small purse - the only place where she could keep things with her fashion sense. Years of public nudity taught her how to fake a confident strut, but Elham was really nervous. How would people at the club react to her?

With the car park still fairly empty, Elham was able to enter the club facilities unbothered. It wasn't until the receptionist lazily looked up from her desk, tapping away at her computer, that anyone had paid attention to her! Receptionist's eyes widened in shock as she laid eyes on the nude girl in front of her. She took in the sight of Elham's toned figure brazenly on display as the club's new physio stood smiling in front of her - dressed only in the red hijab, socks and sneakers.

"Um, Elham...?" She asked uncertainly as she checked the list in front of her. There was only one new starter, she thought to herself, but surely not... the girl seemed not to be embarrassed - her hands making no effort to cover herself as she waited patiently.

"Daryl?" She called, swivelling on her chair, her blonde hair swirling around her as she called again. "Daryl - oh there you are." She glanced back at Elham. "We have our new starter here..." she lowered her voice "...did you know she was a nudist?" She asked in a conspiratory tone.

Daryl's eyes had not left her body once as he had walked into the lobby. In his early thirties, with a mop of brown hair and large hazel eyes he was one of the assistants at the club - helping with everything from admin to ground work. "Er, yeah.. yeah." He replied, clearly distracted by Elham's voluptous body. He gulped nervously, reaching his hand out to her to shake it.

"Name's Daryl, duh!" He said realising that the reception lady had been shouting his name just moments earlier. He seemed to stumble over himself, in awe of the shameless exhibition that Elham was displaying. "The boss wanted to see you first thing." He stammered awkwardly, trying to maintain eye contact with her and failing miserably. "He's in his office upstairs. I can show you if you'd like?" He finished quickly.

Elham tried to make the most of her introductions as she stood in front of the desk and her bewildered new co-workers. "Sure, I'd love that, maybe you could even give me a tour around the facilities later?" She smiled flirtatiously. They weren't paying much attention to her words, something Elham was used to. After all, she made no effort cover herself up, even her legs were a couple of inches apart. "Do you think I'm dressed right? I've chosen the club colours, but you know, maybe you have suggestions, you obviously have so much experience..." She decided to tease him on the way to the manager's office.

Daryl glanced at her as he walked her up the stairs, unsure how to respond to that. Is she teasing me?, he thought, his normally awkward demeanour ramped up to a new level as he struggled to compose himself in front of the naked girl. "I, uhm..." he stammered. "I like your dress sense a lot." He finally mustered. Damn it, don't come across as a creep, he chastised himself as soon as the words left his mouth. He decided to shut up until they arrived at the black door marked with a "Manager" plaque.

"He's expecting you." Daryl finally said, standing to the side, his eyes eagerly exploring her side profile and the way her large breasts stuck out against her torso. It was strange, to see a woman naked in front of him and still wonder what her hair looked like as he looked up at the red hijab on her head. He pushed the door open and ushered her in. A fairly tall, athletic man stood by the window, his hands crossed behind his back. With a short beard and shaved head, he had a weathered look to his face - giving him an appearance older than his age of 48.

The man's eyes lit up as Elham entered. "Elham, is it?" He said, smiling at her invitingly. "Please, sit down." He said motioning to the chair in front of his desk as he sat in his own behind it. "My name is Tim Hitchens, but you can call me Boss or Gaffer" he said with a grin. "So, Elham, tell me a bit about yourself. Starting, I guess, from the obvious; your dress code?" He leaned back in his chair as he waited for her response.

"Elham Hassan, honoured to meet you, Boss!" She introduced herself as she sat down on a chair, her naked buttocks sticking to the leather. "The dress code... Well, I'm a Muslim, I never go out without my hijab, I hope that's not a problem?"

She watched for Tim's reaction as she caressed her naked belly. "Oh, you mean that? I just believe I don't have anything to hide. Some women spend half their time wondering what to wear, what would look the best... And I've always thought I look the best in nude! So there you have it." Her arm brushed against her right breast. "I find that most people agree." She finished playfully, as the nervousness again won against professionalism.

"And what else? I'm 26, I have a degree in physiotherapy, I worked at the massage parlour previously. But I've always been a big football fan, I love the Spurs and I hope to do such a good job here that we'll be eventually promoted high enough to play against each other!"

Tim chuckled at her bait and switch response to his question about her attire. "I don't have a problem with either of those two things. I'm sure you'll be a hit with the lads though." He smiled, tapping his fingers on his desk. "I can't say I've ever heard of a nudist hijabi though," he said, intrigued by her background. "I hope your family is supportive of you?" He enquired with genuine curiosity.

"I'm also assuming given you've come here naked you're comfortable working like that?" He paused, searching for the best way to explain things delicately. "It's obviously quite a macho environment... some of the guys may get a bit handsy. I can tell them not to, but you have to understand you're showing them a trophy which they can't win - something they're not used to." The manager raised his hands apologetically. "That's just the nature of things." He explained.

Elham quickly responded. "Ha, never heard of one either! I vlog a bit, my name is NudistHijabi97, so yeah, I think I've found a niche. Glad you like it! My family isn't that supportive though. You know how it is, religious, traditional type... They don't even actually know I'm a nudist, I usually put something on before we meet..."

"...but well, I don't intend to do that here! I totally understand, I know that boys will be boys. I'd appreciate if you told them to respect my personal boundaries, but I know how to handle the attention, I've been a nudist for a few years. And you know, Boss, speaking of the trophies... if that can help with the motivation, I might be a bit more flexible on this 'no touching' policy. The better they play, the more understanding will I be..." She changed her position on the chair, opening her legs for a few seconds as a result. "I really want to be a valuable asset here!"

Boss nodded supportively. "I'll be sure to check out your vlogs, and feel free to continue making them while working too. And if you don't mind being touched I won't speak to them about it. I was simply offering you that as I thought you may prefer it. If anything I'm worried those idiots will pretend to be injured to spend more time with you." He shook his head, a wry smile still on his face. "Maybe you can encourage them not to get injured too?" he continued with his firm confidence, her behaviour emboldening him to discuss more sensitive proposals.

"Oh!" Elham blushed, realizing the manager seemed to pick up on her suggestions more eagerly than expected. "I mean, I don't want to be a weakling here. Maybe let's assume they will uphold common decency, and if not - then we can have a chat together about it. But you know, Boss, I've learned to appreciate the attention I'm getting, to treat touches as the compliments. As long as it remains just that, I'm sure I'll be able manage on my own. Thanks for the concern nonetheless!"

"And well, what can I say about injuries, I mean you know their work ethic better than me!" Elham laughed. "Do you have any suggestions? I mean, I can check on their warm-up techniques, maybe offer everyone in the match squad a rejuvenating massage..." She wasn't exactly sure where the manager wanted to go with this. How quick will he be to pawn her body for the team's success? Not that she did not encourage this... Even now she was massaging her thigh absentmindedly.

"Maybe we could have a rewards system?" The manager asked, watching the way she caressed herself during the conversation. "Two weeks without injury gets them a gym session with you... a month gets them - I don't know - a massage?" He was focused on her eyes as he spoke, trying to gauge her reaction and not wanting to push her too far too soon. "Maybe after two months they can massage you?" he suggested, chuckling. "That is, if you didn't mind."

Elham kept smiling through the conversation, partly to hide her nervousness - and partly because she just liked chatting with the manager almost twice her age. "A rewards system? I like it!" She said with an enthusiasm with her voice, making it pretty clear that she, in fact, did not mind. "But I feel like this way in 2 months I will have 15 guys knocking on my door wanting to massage me. Maybe spread it around a bit, create a points-based system?" She was just improvising at this point; she didn't really know what she was about to say. "Every day without an injury gets you 1 point. Maybe every week a player who impressed the most in the training gets a 5 point bonus, maybe we can award match performance... Then we can have rewards. We can shift it around, but maybe like 20 points gets them a gym session, 50 points - a massage for them, 100 points - a massage for me..." She decided to stop before she proposed something more embarrassing.

The manager nodded, impressed with the idea, trying to suppress his beaming smile. Elham's willingness to be used for the team's benefit could suddenly make his job so much easier. It wouldn't be as difficult to motivate his players through the tough season and he suspected certain players who had ambitions to leave the club would hesitate to put in a transfer request once they saw their new naked physio.

"I won't put you on the spot but if there are any... higher tiers for points then feel free to suggest them," he said, careful to be particular in his phrasing. "Maybe 150 points gets them a date at a nice restaurant with you? They will pay, of course" he added. "I think there are plenty of other things the boys would want to do with you..." he said pointedly, "...but l'll leave you to decide what you're comfortable with. Just know that I'll sign off on anything you might suggest." His eyes darted down to her breasts as he imagined claiming one of the rewards himself.

"Higher tiers... I'm almost scared to discuss that, if you're gonna sign off on everything!" In fact, Elham clearly enjoyed the thought, as she continued talking. "Date at a restaurant sounds nice, if I'm going to be treated like that I might just make that option cheaper! Make it a 100 points, even! Another option at the same price - maybe they get to write something in a permanent marker on my body for a day?"

"And besides, it's hard for me to discuss higher tiers before I've met the players! Let them also have a voice in that matter, find out what would motivate them the best. Maybe we can have a mailbox by the physio room, where players would anonymously enquire about rewards... Just an example, someone puts a card with 'appearance in your TikTok story' written on it. I grade it: 50 points, and now anyone can ask for it at that price!" Elham kept on improvising, her own creativity and courage almost scary to her. "I probably won't agree to every request... But I think higher tiers would populate quite quickly."

Tim liked her creativity and flair for the obscene as she rattled off a bunch of her ideas. "I think the bodywriting will be a massive hit," he stroked his chin thoughtfully. "You'll probably get some pretty crude stuff written on you" he warned with a chuckle. "Although from what I can tell I get the impression you might not mind that. What else?" He pondered for a bit. "You know, they will ask for different sex acts. They are a bunch of young lads at the end of the day. Or maybe they will want to get to choose your outfit for a day? If they will even want to change a thing, that is. In any case, we can just filter out anything you find a step too far." He finished.

The sound of silence was broken by the loud revving of sports cars making their way into the carpark, no doubt signalling the arrival of some of the players. Daryl also entered the room, asking the manager if he wanted to come down to greet the players. He shrugged. "Give me a minute, I'm just finishing up with Elham." He said. "Just wait outside, please. You can show Elham down to the physio room and medical facilities." Daryl nodded his head and stepped back outside, his gaze lingering for a second or two on the sight of Elham's slender back.

"Sorry about that." Tim said apologetically, taking another quick glance at Elham's body before resuming eye contact. "Did you have anything else you wanted to discuss, apart from what we were just speaking about?"

Elham liked how easy was to gauge the other side's reactions when she was naked. Her every movement was watched so closely, each of them carrying a hidden innuendo. The shock value, the thrill of it never quite got old. And Tim was a good target for these kind of tests. A serious but witty, experienced man, who appreciated Elham without judging her. He liked what he saw, but he remained professional enough to try to hide it.

"Hmm... Maybe a few items. Do you want me at the training grounds, closer to the action in case anything happens? And what about away games, what's the plan? Do I travel with the team or stay at home and treat any injured players left behind, if needed? Sorry if I'm getting ahead of ourselves, I've never worked at the football club and I just don't know what to expect."

"Those are things that you will be able to work out with your physio team." He said, appreciating that she sported an insightful mind in addition to a fantastic figure. "I would have thought that you would be travelling to most away games with us, although I can't guarantee that. Some days you'll be on the training ground, others not. That's something our head physio, Dr Alice Crane, will be organising. I believe you met her during your interview?" He asked, trying to recall. "Anyway, Daryl will show you down to the physio." He said, standing up and placing his hand on her lower back as she too stood up. He guided her towards the door gently and said goodbyes before rushing off, leaving Elham alone with Daryl again.

"Not sure if there's a scenic route to take here, but feel free to show me around nonetheless! Maybe one day I can show you something in return?" Elham teased him as they went down the hall. "Oh, I..." Daryl was tongue tied as usual as he struggled to break out of his timid shell with the attractive and flirty Elham. "I think you've shown me a lot already." He finally mustered, wondering what else she could possibly mean with her whole body, save for her head, on display already.

Before he managed to show her around, a voice rang out from an adjacent room. "Oi, Daryl!?" It was Frank Wright, the club captain, who stepped out to greet him. A tall and imposing centre back, he was in his early thirties and sported a crop of short brown hair. "New girlfriend?" He chuckled approvingly. "Nice to meet you, darling." He said, his eyes running up and down Elham's smooth brown skin. "Lost a bet?" He laughed, although in his eyes there was a twang of jealousy, as if he genuinely believed Daryl had somehow managed to bag her as his girlfriend.

He reached out and spanked Elham on her ass, his hand clapping against her as he elbowed Daryl playfully. "Fair play to you." He complimented him. "And you have a nice arse too, love" he continued. "Don't let Daryl here parade you around naked, not that I'm complaining," he said with a wink.

With more than a feet of a difference between them, Elham felt compelled to try to impress Frank. His energy was different, though his hand... it felt as good as it was embarrassing to be fondled before a proper introduction. "Elham Hassan, I'm gonna be your new physio, so you're gonna be seeing me parading around" was all she managed to say with a nervous laugh, trying to hide her conflicting feelings. She extended her hand to Frank. "I'm a nudist, I mean, you can obviously see that." She quickly added.

"Oh, right." Frank's expression changed to one of relief as he realised Daryl wasn't enjoying that and that he hadn't somehow managed to pull of the impossible and make this pretty young woman his own. "Pleased to meet you, Elham." He said, shaking her hand - her hand tiny and dainty in his giant palm. He pulled his hand away gently and placed an arm on her hip. "In any case, don't mind me and keep on parading. And since I'm the club captain, if you have any issues that you don't think you can speak to the Gaffer about, feel free to come to me." He guided her down the corridor, his palm still resting on her bare hip.

Elham would take one step away further from Daryl, just to make it more clear she was not his girlfriend. But instead she froze as Frank grabbed her hip and lead her forward. The gaffer was right it didn't take much for the players to be handsy. Wait, not the players, just one player... What if others would be worse? Would she mind it? With captain's firm hand on her hip, Elham wasn't so sure. He didn't ask for permission... but she liked to feel appreciated.

Elham tried to say something, if only to get back in control of the situation. "A fashion choice," she said with a weak voice, before continuing a bit stronger. "The nudism, I mean. It's a fashion statement. Some clothes you wear for comfort, others you wear for cover... But I don't feel like I have anything to hide." Next to an athletic, objectifying jock, her manifest didn't sound as good, as confident as it usually did in safer environments. "And well, as a physio, I guess my doors are also open! Though I hope we won't be seeing each other that much!" Elham laughed awkwardly. "I mean, not that I don't like you. I just don't want you to get injured or anything." She explained herself with a nervousness with her voice.

Frank had noticed her stuttering and nervous explanation, followed by her bumbling joke with some amusement. "It's good to know even beautiful women get nervous too," he thought with a wry smile. He ran his palm up, tracing her stomach and upper torso and stopping by her breast, his fingers just glancing her before sliding back down. He repeated this stroking motion soothingly, trying to make her more comfortable with him, as if he was petting his dog.

12