All Comments on 'Elham, the Hijabi Nudist'

by paulinoleum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great potential. Taking her out to a nice restaurant would be a very good start.

kimo23kimo237 months ago

If it was only longer.. Arab girls secretly crave BWC. They are the horniest among brown girls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is this what Elham looked like in your head?

https://imgur.com/a/BvEeifG

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When is part 2 coming out?

paulinoleumpaulinoleum6 months agoAuthor

Thank y'all for your comments, part 2 is coming soon! I just need to revise my draft before sending it to be published.

INeed4000BucksINeed4000Bucks4 months ago

I'm really excited to see if the prudish head physio might try to make Elham feel ashamed of herself, and how Elham might justify herself in that situation.

INeed4000BucksINeed4000Bucks4 months ago

It's also interesting how Elham takes the objectification of herself on the chin. Even though she isn't trying to be groped or turn anyone on, when these things happen to her she doesn't question her choice to be a nudist. It can be a little awkward for her but she remains bubbly and non-confrontational through it all. That might change in some way whenever someone is churlish towards her for her nudity or goes a bridge too far with their harassment. We'll just have to see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpaulinoleum@paulinoleum
A demisexual ENF enthusiast from Europe; long-time reader, first-time writer. Want to get in touch? Hit me up on Discord: paulinoleum#4331