Eli discovers his Bi side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees slave" I commanded.

My sissy willingly dropped to the middle of the floor and opened her mouth. We stood around her taking turns face fucking her as she grabbed the two unoccupied cocks and squeezed them. She was excellent and her oral skills amazing. She turned and sucked each of us in a carousel of slurping lipstick covered lips and tongue. Danny stepped aside to get the coffee table shoved to the side so the floor was wide open. I watched as Tom's dick was being worshiped by my sissy, licking my lips wishing it was me. Tom had the single biggest white cock I had ever seen. Danny was smiling as he realized I was ogling his pecker.

"Your turn," he smiled.

I spanked my sissy, to move aside. Danny quickly filled her mouth with his dark skinned anaconda. I dropped to my knees and pushed back Tom to the edge of the couch and pounced on his meat shaft. I tried to deepthroat him, but found it was almost impossible. My mistake. I started over and slowly started with the head, and started working my way down. I took short breaths as I took more and more of him in me. Danny had switched to fucking my sissy and I could tell Tom wanted to do the same. I pumped his cock in my slut mouth some more wanting him to cum in me. It would have to wait.

Tom lifted my head and told me to get on all four. I moved to the floor next to my sissy, getting a thick brown dick in her ass. It was my turn to be the bitch. I braced myself and lifted my ass in the air, and felt Toms spit covered and rubbing my anal ring. It was almost as good as being rimmed, and it got me hornier than ever. My cock was pulsing, angry that it wouldn't do fucking this time around. But my hole was itching even more in anticipation. That's when I felt his tip rubbing against my boy hole. I pushed back against it, but he was teasing me. He rubbed again, but as I pushed back he let it slide away.

"Fuck me already" I turned, looking in his eyes.

Then he shoved it in, the tip first, then pushed more of his pole into me. I winced at first, but the feeling was so good I wanted more. He started pushing against me more, and the more it hurt, the more I wanted it. I braced my hands and shoved back against him, he responded by spreading my cheeks more and pushing back. My insides were on fire, and twitching in painful lust. I pushed past the pain, feeling his throbbing member rob me of my anal virginity. That's when he started spanking me, and raping my bunghole. The pain was exquisite. The tempo building as he started pounding my asshole with a furiosity. Suddenly, Danny was shoving his monster cock into my mouth. Both Tom and Danny had to be close to 10'. Mine was an above average 8+ cock. My cock twitched and spat out some cum. My wish had been granted, I was in a Danny/Tom sandwich. Danny started forcing his cock deeper into my whore mouth as Tom was banging my slut hole. I wanted more. I tapped Danny's thigh. He pulled out enough for me to start flipping over. I grabbed pillows from the couch so I could arch my head back and lift my virgin ass up. Tom and Danny adjusted then started raping me. Danny was facefucking me while Tom started to rearrange my guts. They quickly found their tempo again and used me the way I used my sissy slave.

Suddenly both were cumming at the same time. My cock had been spurting man milk already. Both my mouth and insides were filled with the sticky white semen of this divine couple. I lay there taking as much as I could. My body was in a confused state of pain and ecstasy. Danny pulled out and leaned down to kiss me, tasting some of his cum. Tom pulled out and let my sissy start sucking his cream out of my cavity.

We all fell asleep on the floor, a mound of manly flesh exhausted from our spent passions.

In the morning, I awoke to Tom pinning my sissy to the ground. I looked over to Danny who was still dozing. I crept over and started licking is cum greased meat stick. Taking turns running my lips and tongue over his groin and taint, I used my mouth to slowly awaken him. Having learned my lesson the previous night, I slowly started working my way down his shaft. Danny opened his eyes with a smile.

"No fair, I wanted to do the same to you" he murmured.

I tapped his leg, and crawled under him. I wanted to 69 him, and he obliged. I had been facefucked by Tom, and now I wanted the same pleasure from Danny. He seemed to understand, and once I was situated started shoving farther down my mouth and throat. He licked mine in a teasing way, which made it harder. I started rubbing my thumb along his boy hole, and he did the same to me. His mouth surrounding my dick was heaven, but not as much as his python suffocating me. We continued for a while, not wanting to waste our milk. We looked over and Tom was still playing games with my sissy. Danny and I moved to join them. That's when we realized Tom was about to fist her. He already had three fingers in her cooze, and was going for more. Danny stood in front of Tom so he could be sucked. I kneeled in front of my little tramp and shoved my dick in her slut mouth. Everything was building up. Tom had managed to get his whole fist in her as was having his way with her...all the while sucking Danny who looked like he was ready to blow. I grabbed my sissy's ponytails and was raping her mouth.

We all came at the same time, arching our backs and letting the spunk fly. Four sweaty bodies panted and sucked in breath. My little bitch's body was spasming the most. Shit, if I had an entire fist in my ass, I would need to recover. I bent over to make sure she was okay.

"So...beautiful..." she said with faraway eyes.

After breakfast, which Tom was kind enough to pay for, we decided to stay with Danny and Tom for the rest of the weekend. I quickly went to our Hotel, and checked out. I flirted with the front desk girl the whole time, and she dropped the cancellation fee. Back in Tom and Danny's suite, we slept most of the day. Hard not to when you've spent yourself in a glorious orgy of cock and semen. That night at the festival, all four of us were more relaxed. We watched as other couples had their fun. Several times, couples nodded to Tom, remembering his dance. Some gave my sissy knowing grins due to his fellating Danny.

Once the weekend was ending, Tom gave me his personal number. Danny and Tom lived far further up the coast, but I promised we could run up some weekend. As I drove home, my slut sucked me as I drove. She invited me in for a good bye fuck, but I was spent from the previous nights lusty shenanigans. He could sense it and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

As I got home my phone buzzed. It was Ivory, an old 'friend with benefits' from a year or two back. We had never really got romantically involved, but we had mutual interests and could talk for hours. It only seemed natural we leaned on each other when we weren't dating people. Our bodies fit well together, and we enjoyed our sex together. The message was simple. "Call me".

"Hey Ivey", I chimed as she picked up "how's my favorite chocolate bunny?"

"Uh, you! That's what's up!"

"What do you mean?" I was perplexed.

"I'm coming over. You're home right?"

"Yeah, but i'm kinda tired"

"Be there in ten," she said, as if I hadn't just given her a clue

She arrived quickly thereafter, and walked in without a "hi" as I opened the door. She turned, that beautiful thin black body of hers. She had long legs, carmelite skin, a thin waist that accentuated her hips and ass, to go with the most amazing tits you could ask for. Her hands on her hips, she thrusted her phone at me.

"Is that you?" she demanded.

I looked. It was a picture of me with my sissy on her leash, as she sucked Danny at the festival. Shocked, I looked into her eyes. "How did you get that?"

"Someone posted it on social media. I took a screenshot and I'm glad I did because when I went back to double check it was deleted or blocked. Why didn't you tell me you are bi?

"I just found out," I shrugged.

"Are you dating anyone?" she pleaded.

"No, and I don't consider myself taken by my little sissy slut either".

"Do you have any idea how hot I think men sucking dick is?" She was half laughing. "When you kept bugging me about a threesome, it bugged me because guys never want to do the same. They want two girls, but never with a guy. So, as of now, we are dating and we are going to explore our fantasies".

Ivory was the type that liked to call the shots. I found it easier to go along with her most of the time. This was one of those times.

"Baby, if all it had taken to get you to agree to a threesome with a girl was for me to suck a cock...I would have agreed right away. You are too fucking hot to say 'no' to. Now, I need to sleep, so what's the plan?"

"Go get your sleep baby," she leaned forward and kissed me with those succulent lips of hers. "I'll step out and be back in a few hours with dinner".

As I went upstairs to my bedroom, unbeknownst to me, Ivory was texting her girlfriend Rosie. It read.

:Rosie, you know how you and your husband want to fuck me? That he wants to try it with a guy? We are having a foursome next week."

When I woke up, my place smelled different. I was groggy, it was sunday afternoon and was recovering from being spent from all the fucking and being fucked by two hung and gorgeous men. My sissy had texted me asking when I was going to rail her again. She sent a lewd photo very similar to the sissy porn I had watched. While it excited me, it was less exciting than before. Her texting so soon was feeling a little needy. I replied I was tired and needed rest. That I would text her later in the week. That's when Ivory climbed into bed. I could tell something was going on, because she reached for my peckerwood, and wrapped in a Ivory lips and tongue taco. She had not only a great set of cock sucking lips, but she loved sucking big dick and and practiced a lot. And she used them to get what she wanted.

"What's going on?" I asked as she blew me.

"Muthing," she mumbled around my shaft.

"Tell me," I demanded

She stopped blowing me long enough to say, "Next weekend, we are in a foursome with Rosie and her husband. He wants us to start with girl/girl action, but later wants to suck cock and have his ass destroyed."

"Maybe, just maybe you should have asked me first. I may not even be attracted to him. Danny & Tom were proverbial studs, they had baseball bat size cocks, what can he offer?"

"I'm sure when you see him, you'll screw him."

"Not unless I get to bang you and Rosie while he watches first!"

"Oh, he would probably blow his wad to watch his wife fucked good and hard." smiled Ivory.

"Then I'm in", I finished.

Sometimes the work week seems to drag on, every hour taking forever to tick over. Other times, you look up and Friday is staring you in the face. That's how the week passed, mixed with Ivory rediscovering how good we were in bed together.

Friday was here, and she was rushing me to jump in the shower. She essentially washed me and sped me along to get dressed in something nice. As we both came down, I could smell the delicious aroma of whatever she cooked. There were also voices and clinking glassware. Rosie and her husband Mark were downstairs in my patio. Rosie had a nice body, very similar to Ivorys'. Her body though was curvier through the hips and her breasts were bigger by a touch. Mark was a decent looking fellow of mixed ethnicity, with a decent body that he worked out to keep in shape. I had met them a few times.

"Hey your two, what brings you bi? I teased.

Ivory took my arm and led me to the patio table. Dinner was served and wine was already poured. Ivory had cooked shrimp jambalaya, paired with a Pinot Noir. The conversation flowed easily, and it wasn't long before everyone was relaxed. We headed inside once we finished. Ivory and I sat on the sofa and Rosie/Mark sat across from us on the ottoman. Both had a look in their eye. Ivory pushed me for details...

"Tell us! What was the festival like?" she coaxed.

"You want to know about the sissy on the leash?" I smiled.

The three of them nodded. "Wait till you hear about the cowboy," I teased.

That got the reaction I wanted. I regaled them with the story, starting with the chance encounter with my sissy. They died when they heard about the public fellatio. But Mark in particular was practically drooling when I got to me, sandwiched by two hung studs with Greek god abs and bodies. Ivory was squeezing my arms, her nails digging in.

"Hey, that feels nice," I teased her. She relaxed her hands and laughed.

Rosie and Mark looked like they wanted to pounce on us. Rosie turned to Mark, and whispered in his ear. He got up and asked me to help him move the ottoman. As we moved it out of the way, Rosie got up and walked towards Ivory, stripping off her blouse; she was braless. Ivory reached up and pulled down her stylish slacks, revealing a tiny thong. Ivory pulled her down onto her and they started kissing and massaging each other's breasts.

Mark and I sat on the ottoman watching a lesbian tryst. Both of us were getting hard. Rosie stretched out on the couch so Ivory could climb on her. Rosie pulled back her right leg, her knee by her shoulder opening up her pussy. Ivory did the same, bringing hers up on Rosie's left side. They were going to scissor each other, but this allowed them to kiss and suck each other's nipples. Ivory started swirling her hips over Rosie, grinding their wet pussies against each other. They kissed as they moaned, clearly Rosie was enjoying her introduction to lesbian sex. Mark reached for my stiffening wood. I reminded him I get to fuck his wife and Ivory before he gets to suck me. Being denied my cock, made him harder. I could see how horny he was getting. Between seeing his wife with a woman and having a large cock so near, I thought he might blow his load.

I got up, and approached the girls, removing my shirt and pants. I nudged Ivory up so she could sit on Rosie's face. Rosie's lower lips were engorged due to Ivory sucking them. They were also nice and wet. Placing my mastiff at her entrance, I slid it in, her moans letting me know she felt it. Mark had stripped as well, and was mildly stroking his pole watching us with hungry eyes. I smiled a wicked smile as I fucked his wife with a bigger tool than he had. I was sure I could get her to sneak out some night so Ivory and I could truly fuck her good.

I was getting ready to unload, so I signaled Mark to come over. The girls knew what was happening. I pulled out of Rosie, and stood up, as he lowered to his knees and took my thing in his mouth without hesitation. The girls scooted up to each other, kissing and fondling each other's breasts. But they couldn't help but watch. Mark had never sucked cock before, but he made up for it with gusto. He was playing with his thing, rubbing it as he closed his eyes, licking my head.

I had an idea. I told Mark to start fucking Ivory on the living room floor. Once he had entered her, I came up behind him and put my stick up against his bussy. I couldn't see his face, but Ivory told me he looked ecstatic to feel it against him. I pushed it in. Then as he fucked Ivory, I fucked him. Rosie came over and lifted her leg so I could eat her pussy. That was the start of a fun night.

Mark and I eventually fucked each other. The girls watched, Rosie shocked and awed to see her husbands gay/bi virginity taken. I knew it was only a matter of time before I fucked her solo. My eyes told her so as I fucked her man. Her body told me she understood.

12