Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 01

Story Info
Baseball jock's big butt undergoes some strange changes.
6.6k words
4.65
59.1k
142

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scwalker
scwalker
403 Followers

I groaned when I felt my third pair of boxers rip. I was already late for school, and here I was struggling to get dressed. Fuck, why are all my boxers ripping like tissue paper? And then that's when I saw it. The mirror next to my bedroom door revealed the exact reason why I couldn't fit any of my boxers over my ass.

I've always had big glutes, but this is ridiculous! Like, okay my ass was big. I got it already. My bros on the team always joked around in the locker room. I've heard it all. Sometimes when I'm walking by they'd make big 'Eeh Err' noises like a truck is backing up. But I know they're just fooling around. Me and my bros are close and we've known each other since we were kids. We've stuck together and I trust them.

My mom always said I had "good Italian genes", but I had no idea what that meant. I wasn't super hairy, just a light dusting on my chest and a happy trail. Oh, and I guess my ass was hairy too. Maybe she meant it was because I was jacked? I flexed my arm in the mirror, proud at how huge my biceps had gotten.

But maybe she had meant my ass? Do Italians have big asses? There weren't a ton of Italian families in our bumfuck nowhere town, but I couldn't picture any of them having an ass nearly as big as mine. Especially now. Fuck, what was I going to do?

*BEEEEP*

I jumped a little when I heard the car horn. Fuck, Sammy was here! And he was really laying on it, which meant he was pissed. I was totally not a morning person, but I had to get my shit together.

Most of my jeans were intentionally too big for me. Well, my waist. I had a trim 28 inch waist but anything that size just couldn't fit over my thighs or ass. So I had to get bigger jeans and just make do with a belt. Sometimes they end up a little baggy, but now I'm still struggling to pull on a pair I KNOW are even a little too big on me! Fuck, why. Won't. It. Go. Up!

*RIIIIIIP*

I stopped dead in my tracks. Oh fuck no. This was my biggest pair, if these didn't fit, nothing would.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Sammy was now clearly freaking out, he hated to be late, he was trying to be Mr. Perfect-Valedictorian-Star-Pitcher and get into a school like Harvard or Yale. Bastard. But I loved him, he was my best bro ever since we were in little league.

"ALRIGHT, FUCK, I'M COMING!!" I screamed out my window down at Sammy's Audi.

I scrambled around my room, looking for fucking ANYTHING that could work. My mom wasn't as big as me, and it's not like I had a dad to borrow clothes from. Yeah, he's a fucking deadbeat that ran off when I was little. I don't give a shit about him.

That's it!

I settled on a pair of gym shorts. They were already pretty loose, but they were also made out of this stretchy material. Sammy totally recommended them to me. I felt kinda weird going to school in these bright red shorts.

I prayed that they would fit as I stepped in them and pulled them up my legs. There was some resistance, but I figured the stretchy material wouldn't rip. I was able to get them over my thighs, but they stopped right at the bottom of my ass, I tried to pull them out more to fit, but FUCK they just wouldn't budge. With one last heave I jumped up a little and pulled, gravity helping to fit my ridiculous ass. What the fuck? These didn't used to be this fucking tight. I felt like my circulation was getting cut off. But these seemed like the only things that would work, so I just had to suck it up.

They were so tight it was like a second skin. I could tell they were practically molded to my ass. I felt naked, to be honest, but there was nothing else, so I just had to hope none of the teachers gave me shit about showing off my huge ass to the whole school.

I ran down the stairs and flung myself into Sammy's car. As soon as my ass hit the seat, Sammy floored it and raced to school so he wouldn't be late.

"What the fuck took you so long, Micucci?" He glanced over at me, raising one of his bushy eyebrows.

"I was, uh, trying to figure out what to wear."

Sammy rolled his eyes. "Sure princess, needed to pick out the perfect gown for the ball."

I shoved him a little. "Fuck you, man, I just couldn't find anything that fit."

There was that eyebrow again. "Fit what?"

"My ass. My fucking ass ok? I know you guys give me shit about it all the time, but fuck NONE of my jeans fucking fit, I had to wear those stretchy gym shorts you got me."

Sammy's eyes widened and he lowered his gaze to look at my legs. His jaw dropped, it was kinda funny, he looked like his brain was glitching out or something.

Another car honked at us for drifting, making Sammy snap his attention back to the road. I noticed he had to adjust himself a little bit in his seat. Aww, my best bro had morning wood! He usually did whenever I slept over at his house, and I always gave him shit for it. It's only fair with how much the guys joke around about my ass.

As soon as we pulled into the school parking lot, I made it for my first period class, which I was almost late for. I couldn't afford another late, I'd get detention! Fuck my fucking ass for fucking everything up.

Mostly everyone was already in their classes, but there were still a couple people in the halls. As I ran by, I started to hear whispers and murmurs. Confused, I turned around and noticed them all staring at me. Haha, Luke Micucci is wearing gym shorts. I get it already, why the fuck does everyone care so much?

I mean, I knew I was hot. Girls wanted to be with me, guys wanted to be me. They wish they had arms like these, pecs like these... well maybe not an ass like this, but you get it. I didn't have any time to date girls though, it just didn't seem worth it, they were kinda boring to be honest.

"HOLY SHIT LUKE!" That deep raspy voice belonged to Sammy. He hadn't seen the full situation in the car, but now he was getting an eyeful.

"Language, Mr. Ahmadi!" Vice Principal Weiss scolded him as he caught up to me, slowing to a jog. She was always on such a power trip, she was this stuck up old lady that should just fuck off and retire already.

"Sorry!" He did his best 'I'm such an innocent and good boy' expression that was pretty well-practiced at this point, with his strict-ass parents.

Weiss just rolled her eyes, but then settled on me. Her eyes bugged out in shock. "Mr. Micucci, what are you wearing? I believe you may be in violation of the dress code! Come into my office this instant!"

I groaned. Well, fuck my day.

Vice Principal Weiss was being such a bitch, she kept telling me how I was being inappropriate, what I was doing dressing like that, people would get the wrong idea (whatever that meant). She said I was 18 years old now, I should be dressing like an adult. I tried to make my case, I was telling her that literally these were the only shorts that fit, so she could take it or leave it. She got hers though. She pulled out the student code of conduct to show me which rule I broke, but then she totally freaked when she realized that the rules about "not exposing the buttocks" were specifically written only for FEMALE students. It was fucking hilarious. She gave up and just told me to get to class. Whatever.

The day was pretty weird, like everyone kept staring at me and whispering at me and a bunch of girls were coming up to me to chat. Fuck, talking to girls is such a pain, all they literally want to talk about is how hot I am. I like getting complimented, but what the fuck am I supposed to say?

As soon as I stepped into the lunch room, a table in the back erupted in howls. Yup, that was our baseball team's rallying call, the Timberwolves. I went straight for it to see all my bros at our usual spot. Sammy was already there, and I went to sit next to him.

"Uh-oh, everybody clear out, make room, make room. Excuse me sir, are you sure you don't need a double-wide seat?" The whole table broke out in laughter. Conner, the ginger prick, was always the first one to crack jokes about me. He was lucky he was such a good hitter.

"Shut it, vampire," I said that because he was pale as fuck, basically pure white, but I knew it wasn't a very good insult. Dammit.

"Damn, Micucci's showing off the merchandise today! What's up with that man?" Devin, our first baseman, chimed in. Normally he didn't give me as much shit as the other guys, but I guess he decided to join the crowd today. I shrugged and sat down next to Sammy. God fucking dammit, my ass really did spill over the seat. Fuck my life.

I ignored the other guys, who continued cracking jokes about me, and turned to my best bro. "Yo Sammy, you'll never believe what happened with Weiss. She was all up in my face, she was totally losing it, then she pulls out the rulebook and guess fucking what? I wasn't breaking any rules. She had to let me go."

I looked over at Sammy for a reply, but my bro was looking down, totally transfixed at something. I followed his line of sight and realized he was staring at my ass.

"Sammy, hey Sammy, are you even listening?"

"Uh, what? Oh, uh, sorry man. I was just, uh, admiring your progress. Damn," Sammy stammered, which he almost never did. He was smooth as fuck, when you see him with girls they totally worship him. Dude's a charmer for sure. I can totally get why he's so popular, he's got this whole classic look, with his strong jaw, his permanent stubble, big bushy eyebrows, and deep brown eyes. Yeah, I may be totally straight but I can still tell that my best bro is handsome.

"My progress?" I scrunched my face up, totally missing what he meant, but then it hit me. Duh! Coach got me started on a new lifting plan last week, that must be why my ass has gotten so much bigger! Must be from all those heavy squats.

"Oh... uh, thanks dude. Yeah, this routine that Coach made for me must have kicked in. All of a sudden my gains just went into turbo-drive."

"But, you don't look any bigger... anywhere else." Sammy's mouth hung open as his eyes wandered back to my ass. Fuck, dude was like hypnotized by it, he wouldn't even look me in the eye. "Have you measured it?"

"Measured...? Uh, no bro. I don't usually measure my glutes."

"We should do that. Uh. Go to the weight room, measure them. Coach would want to know." Sammy? Mr. Perfect Sammy was suggesting cutting class? Well I figured if it was such a big deal he would suggest that, I might as well go along with it.

I shrugged, "Sure bro, let's go measure my glutes I guess."

We got up and started towards the weight room, which was in the back of the building near all the art rooms. I have no idea why it was there instead of near the gym, but whatever.

"Aight come on I wasn't joking, get that ass in gear. Come on now, cooome on," Sammy cooed at me like I was a puppy getting trained. The fucking ass.

"This is definitely weird," I groaned, following reluctantly. This man is just full of stupid ideas, but he's never steered me wrong. It was kinda weird how eager Sammy was to measure my glutes, but I guess he was just being a good bro and cared about my gym progress. Sammy was always helping me out, like with homework even though he had a crazy high GPA and was taking all AP classes. I knew I could count on him.

"What's good?"

His change of tone made me look over, he was answering a call.

"It's Ikes," he said, turning to me, keeping his phone on his ear.

"I'm helping Kim Kardashian find her lost earring." He spoke into the receiver nonchalantly, playfully lifting his leg and trying to kick my butt with the back of his foot. I sidestepped and avoided him. Even with her big ass I don't think Kim Kardashian deals with as many dickheads as I do. He lowered his phone down to his chest and turned to look at me as we walked, clearly not giving a fuck about whatever else Ike was saying on the other side of the line.

"Ok Isaac gotta go, kisses for you and your mommy tell her I miss her." I shook my head and laughed again as he hung up the phone.

"Man's a literal menace to society," I said to myself out loud as if he wasn't there.

"Bro but you haven't seen his mom. Her ass is ALMOST as big as yours," he said, squeezing some invisible asscheeks as we both laughed.

Luckily, the weight room was empty. Usually the only people who used it were athletes, but not during the day. Sammy had me stand in the warm up area and he found the tape measure. He bent down behind me, saying it was easier to get a measurement this way. Whatever, dude. I just wanted to get this over with.

Sammy looped the tape measure around my waist and then shimmied it down so it was around my ass. I felt his hand on my asscheek, his fingers grazing the thin fabric of the shorts. I figured he just needed to steady himself to get good measurements.

I heard a "holy shit!" under his breath. "You ok there, bro?" Why was Sammy being so weirdly quiet and serious today? Usually he was always sarcastic and cracking jokes.

Sammy was sure taking his sweet time. I didn't think it would take this long to measure my glutes. I felt a little awkward, another guy measuring my ass in the weight room. What would his teammates think if they walked in right now? They'd never let me having a big ass down.

I could feel some hot air on my ass cheeks, and I realized that Sammy must be so close to my ass he was basically breathing on it. Then I felt his fingers squeeze a little, his hand starting to knead my ass cheeks and okay this was getting weird as fuck.

"Hey!" I stepped away from him. When I turned around, his eyes were kinda glassy? And for some reason he had his jacket in his lap. "What the fuck, bro?"

"Guess I forgot where I was for a sec, you know us hot-blooded males, can't help but get lost when a big booty is in your face," he teased, and I just grunted at him in annoyance. "Okay, fine, fine, I was just joking. I'm just really impressed, bro, they're like the biggest glutes I've ever seen. Just admiring them was all. You should be proud."

I should be proud, right? The guys gave me shit about my ass, but I knew it meant I had strong, powerful glutes. I could squat and hip thrust more than anyone else on the team. I just gained muscle in my ass so easily, I can't help it if having a big ass makes me an ultra alpha stud. They must just be jealous. So I guessed this just meant that Coach's new routine is working. Just sucks that now I need bigger clothes. Mom was gonna be pissed; we didn't have a lot of extra money lying around.

"Yeah, you're right man. Hey, let's ditch and get White Castle, I guess these new booty gains got me in need of more fuel." I laughed and Sammy got up, still holding his jacket in front of him for some reason, and put his arm around my shoulder while we walked out of the weight room.

***

We got back in time for last period, so I went to my last class, but I was so done with the day. Everywhere I went people were staring or whispering or just being weird as fuck. When the bell rang, I was ready as fuck to get the hell out of there.

The hallway got pretty crazy as everyone started pushing through to the parking lot. It was kinda like being at a concert, but nobody messed with me because I was so huge. Until, I felt something on my ass. No, not something, a hand. A hand. Grabbing my ass. Really fucking hard. Like squeezing it and pushing it, pulling it apart a little. Slapping it a bit. Fuck, what the hell? I swung around to see who the hell was groping me in the hallway, but I couldn't tell who it was.

Fucking hell. This was getting old. It wasn't just Sammy, everyone today was being weird. I even thought I saw Mr. Hartman, that retired Navy sailor turned math teacher who always looked like he was about to pop a vein, checking out my ass. Maybe he was just impressed? He was a pretty big and burly guy himself.

I went back to working my way through the crowd towards the door when I felt a HARD whack on my ass. Normally I'd have good balance, but I tripped over this girl's foot and toppled down. It felt like everything was in slow motion while I was falling. Every head had turned to look at me, and then I heard a loud *RIIIIIIIP*. It felt like the sound echoed down the hallway, and the seconds stretched out as I realized what was happening until my face met the floor with a heavy thud.

No. This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I could feel the cool air from the school's A/C on my bare ass cheeks. My ass had literally burst out of my fucking gym shorts!! None of my boxers had fit so I was going commando... I heard gasps, the clicking and flash of cameras, and even a couple of wolf whistles while I gathered up my stuff and ran out, trying to cover my ass with my hands as I ran. *CLAP CLAP CLAP* The sound of my dummy thicc ass cheeks clapping together deafened the hallway as I ran off.

I was so embarrassed. Normally I'm pretty easygoing, I'm a chill guy. But even I could only take so much shit. I got home and fell face first on my bed. This fucking sucks. Even worse, I don't know if I'll have anything to wear at school tomorrow. I should probably try on the rest of my clothes and see what fits, but I just laid stiff as a board on my bed, too heavy with embarrassment to do anything.

My phone started buzzing. I figured somebody had posted a pic to Insta and tagged me. Fuck, my reputation was going to be shot after this. How could anyone see me on the floor with my huge ass cheeks on display and still think that I'm an alpha stud jock?

The buzzing just wouldn't stop, so I reached out lazily with one hand and felt around for my phone. It was Sammy texting me.

[You alright, bro? Heard what happened in the hall.]

[Who the hell did you hear that from?]

[Rachel McIver dude, she said she was right next to you. Said you tripped on her foot. Asked how you were doing.]

I groaned. Rachel is an obnoxious gossip. Even worse, she's always trying to get in my pants and won't take no for an answer. By now, the entire school must have known what had happened.

[Humiliated. Fuck this shit. I'm telling Coach I can't do his program any more, I don't want glutes this big!]

I stared at my phone as the bubbles when Sammy was typing kept going. Why the fuck was Sammy taking so long? Was he writing a fucking novel? I put my phone back down until I heard another buzz.

[You got nothing to feel bad about bro, but if that's how you feel I'm sure Coach will understand. Don't worry about Rachel, I took care of it.]

I wonder what he meant by "took care of it"? Sammy is such a smooth talker, he has all the girls eating out of his hand. I'm sure he could easily convince even Rachel to shut her mouth.

Alright, fuck this. I'm not gonna mope around all day. I'm a fucking Timberwolf. I'm an alpha dog. I'm gonna fix this. I raided my drawers and closet for all my clothes and started trying them on to figure out which ones fit. After an hour, I had two piles. The one that fit was mostly more stretchy gym shorts. The other pile was much larger and had most of my shorts, pants, and underwear in it. Fuuuuuck, my mom was gonna be pissed. There was no way I could ask her for new clothes.

[Bro, none of my pants or underwear fit! I'm fucking screwed.]

[Hey, don't worry about it. I'll bring you some extra pairs tomorrow morning.]

Damn, it's great that I can always count on my bro to help me out.

I tried to focus on homework and get some shit done, but I sucked at homework when Sammy wasn't around so I figured I'd just go to bed early. I tried not to think too hard about my awful booty gains and just fell asleep.

I had finally drifted away when I suddenly jolted awake. "What the...?" There was this... itch. In my body. God, it was driving me crazy. It was still dark out, so I groggily checked my phone. 3:14 AM.

I was squirming in my sheets, so uncomfortable. Fuck, why was I so damn ITCHY? Where was I even itchy? It wasn't on my skin, it was like... like in my stomach. No, lower. And it wasn't like a regular itch. It was like a burning, but also like... a hunger? Like the way your stomach feels when you're really hungry. Only it's not in my stomach, it's... it's up my butt. Was this part of the booty gains? Was this normal??

scwalker
scwalker
403 Followers
12