Eli's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm..." Chris pretended to think. "Do you like anyone at school?" It seemed to be the first question anyone asked in truth or dare, especially in all the high school drama shows he watched to feel like he could be included.

He had known this was coming, and merely said, "yes."

"Who?" Chris asked, her eyes widening.

Eli laughed, his melodical laugh sounding in the room, "You can only ask one question!" Chris grumbled and put her arms together, thwarted by the person who had never played the game before. He looked around and said, "Canyon, truth or dare?"

Canyon grinned and said, "dare." Of course he did.

"I dare you to..." Eli paused, trying to think of what they typically did in the shows he watched. "I dare you to chug down your drink." He had considered telling him to do something with his new girlfriend, but he didn't know how close they were yet, and didn't want to make things uncomfortable between them.

Canyon made a pfft sound, like it was a piece of cake, and chugged his beer down in an instant. "Nico, truth or dare." He said as he tickled his girlfriend. She laughed and squirmed, immediately answering his question. With that, the night went on, with the 6 teenagers asking questions one after the other, or jumping around the house doing dares. Eli was positively having the time of his life, and knew he wouldn't ever want this to end. He was getting more and more foggy in the head, and gave them all a drunk expression as they asked him questions. It was hard for him to stay in place now, and he knew the alcohol had truly gotten to him. He would have to text his parents to let them know he wasn't going home that night. He was a good kid, so they were never really too concerned about him, letting him go out as often as he wished.

It was when Canyon dared Chris to kiss him that he halted in his tracks. "What?" He said, gaping at Canyon. Canyon grinned and winked at him, and he realized at that moment the truth or dare idea was solely for him, and Canyon had planned this all along.

Chris didn't seem to mind at all, and crawled out of the sofa to move against him on the ground, kneeling to be directly in front of him. He gaped at her, and then at the group of people now staring at them. "I..." He blushed furiously.

"What?" Chris asked a little grumpily. "Don't you want to kiss me? Am I not cute enough for you?"

He shook his head, she was wrong on so many levels. "No... I...." He gulped. "I've never kissed anyone before."

She stared at him, and then sat back on her heels. "What?" There was pure shock in her expression. "You're 17 years old!"

"18, actually." He corrected.

She shook her head. "But... I had my first kiss when I was 10!" He blushed furiously, he knew he was being stupid, but he felt like she was judging him tremendously. How could she not when he was such a virgin? He wondered if anyone in their school was in the same boat as him. He looked around her to see the other four teenagers, none of them saying a word as they watched the dare unfold. Before he could say anything or complain about Chris judging him, she shoved her face into his and pressed her lips against his. It was like fireworks exploded in his head. He couldn't believe this was happening. When he had initially asked the two boys to help him out on a whim, he didn't think they would actually be able to help, let alone get Chris to kiss him in less than a few hours! He kissed her back, letting his body command him as he pressed his lips against hers. She opened her mouth and he did the same, their mouths opened and closed together as they moved against one another. He slipped a tongue in, not knowing how he knew to do that, and instead of moving away she pushed in further, also slipping her tongue in his mouth. He moaned a little, and hoped their audience didn't hear him.

God, she was so hot, and the way her mouth tasted, sweet like the cherry lip balm she was wearing, it was already giving him an erection, and he had to shift against his pants, trying to hide it. She moved away, leaving a trail of saliva between them. "Wow." She whispered, her face heated. Was that as wild for her as it was for him? Did she feel fireworks as well? Because that was... that was so addicting he needed more. So much more. He had imagined this moment almost every day since the moment he met her, and it was so, so much better than he could ever imagine. He would be tutoring Canyon for the rest of his life for doing something like that for him. What an awesome friend.

Canyon blew out a whistle again. "Fuck, that heated up real fast." Nico swatted him but also looked between them, like she also saw the fireworks that exploded from their bodies. The other couple was speechless as well, and neither said anything else as they continued the game after Chris crawled back slowly to the couch and composed herself.

It was near 1am when Noe pulled on Ben's arm, giving him a bit of a whiney sound. "Ben... I'm sleepy." She said. He nodded, grinning at her.

"My woman's got to sleep." He said, and stood up, pulling her along.

"The guest room is all yours." Canyon said, like they had stayed there many times before. Ben winked at him and they left together after waving goodbye to the rest of them. It was only a few minutes later before distinctive noises came out of the room. The creaking of the bed, the slapping of bodies against one another, the moaning and groaning noises of a female and male.

"Yeah... they're sleeping all right." Chris said, staring at the room.

"Hah, you didn't know it was a lie in the first place?" Canyon replied. "It's sooo obvious. They use that excuse all the time."

"How are they not tired of each other yet?" Chris grumbled.

"Based on the rumours at school, Ben is the best lay out there." Nico said, and blushed when she realized she uttered the words out loud.

Canyon nodded, "I've heard that many times as well." Eli glanced at the room once more in jealousy. He wished he was known as a good lay. The truth was, he didn't really even know how to pleasure a woman at all.

"God I'm so jealous." Chris said, revealing why she was still staring at the room. "I haven't been laid in so long." Eli blushed, she was clearly too much of a woman for him.

The game of truth and dare had already ended, but Canyon looked up at Chris again and said. "Chris, truth or dare?"

She looked at him with arched eyebrows but said, "dare." Eli wondered if she wanted him to kiss her again. What other reason would she have to reply 'dare' to Canyon again?

"I want you and Eli to spend seven minutes in heaven together." Chris stared at him, shocked.

Eli looked between them and asked, "what's seven minutes in heaven?"

Chris laughed out loud again, unable to help herself, "you don't know what that is, either? I keep forgetting how little you've interacted with the rest of us."

Chris must've really believed he was a loser now. Could it be something that obvious? Did everyone know what seven minutes in heaven was? He only shook his head and said, "no, I don't know what it is."

She nodded, looking like she was afraid she hurt his feelings. "It's where two people get locked in a room together and spend seven minutes doing whatever they want to each other."

He gulped, "whatever they want?" He asked.

Chris laughed out loud, "what a dirty mind you have." She joked and winked at him. "Come, I never back off on a dare." She held his hand, and it felt like his heart was exploding. He nodded and followed her, letting her lead him to a bathroom.

Canyon and Nico followed, and waited at the door as Canyon brought out his phone, with the numbers "7.00" on it. "I'm starting the timer.... Now!" He shut the door on their faces as he pushed them in.

Eli turned around and stared at Chris, who was looking at him with hooded eyes. "Hi." He said, not knowing what else to say to make it less awkward.

"Hi." She replied. "Are you nervous?" She asked, leaning against the door with crossed arms.

He nodded, and said breathily, "yeah, are you?"

She shook her head. "No, not really." He could still feel the alcohol in his veins, but he felt clear, clearer than he had ever been in his life. "I really liked that kiss we had, it was really different than any I had before."

He laughed. "It was my first kiss, I figured I would be terrible, so thanks for the compliment."

She shook her head. "I was just being honest. I really, really liked it." He couldn't believe this was actually happening. She wrapped her arms around him, looking up at him, somewhat shyly. It was clear what she wanted him to do, and he would never say no to Chris Haber. He moved closer to her and continued their kiss from before, twirling his tongue immediately against hers again. She moaned this time, and kissed him back, angling her body up at him to get the best position possible. He wrapped his hands around her waist, holding her close. How could she feel so dainty and warm against him? It was unbelievable.

She parted from him, and he almost made a frustrated sound when he saw her sit on the bathroom counter. She pulled his shirt, pressing him against her as she continued the kiss, wrapping her legs around him. She was wearing a very, very short dress, and his crotch was directly against hers as she pulled him close. He knew she was able to feel his hard on, but instead of pushing him away, she ground harder against him. He couldn't help but moan out loud. God... if feeling her over so many layers of fabric could feel so good, he couldn't imagine how it would feel to actually be inside her. He almost ran away at the thought of it. Be inside of Chris? How was that even possible? It was everything he's always wanted and more.

He pushed her hair back and kissed her chin, down her neck, just letting his body tell him what to do. He wanted to touch every single part of her. Wanted to feel her soft skin against his lips. She let him do all he wanted, exposing her neck to him as he explored her gently. Both had forgotten they were benign timed, and Chris took off her dress, exposing her matching bra and panties to him. He gaped at her, "you're so gorgeous." He whispered.

"I love that you mean every word of that." She whispered back. "You're the most authentic person I've ever met."

He blushed and looked down, but continued to kiss her body. "You're the one that I have a crush on, you know?"

She nodded. "I know. It was pretty obvious."

He couldn't believe she knew all along, but he didn't want to say anything that would distract her. It seemed like she had enough of the gentleness. She brought his face up, making him look at her in her eyes. "I want to fuck you." She said.

He could only look back at her, and see the determination in her eyes. "Are you... are you sure?"

"Never been more sure of anything." She winked. Without even looking, she pulled the drawer right next to him out. He moved to the side as she searched for it and pulled out a condom. "It's good Canyon always has these ready." She pulled his shirt off, and gave him an appreciative glance before saying. "Your pants now. I feel too naked with you still wearing pants."

He nodded and listened to her, pulling her pants on, though feeling extremely self-conscious as he did so. She didn't say anything though, and as soon as he was done, she pulled him closer with her legs again. She was wrapped around him so tightly he could feel the wetness through her crotch, and he moaned out loud at the sensation of her stickiness against his dick. He was pulsing now, eager to escape from the prison of his briefs. "I really want to fuck you, too..." He murmured, letting his dick do the talking. He was afraid it would scare her off, but she only pulled him harder.

"Then do it." She reached down and touched his dick and he hissed, feeling her small fingers wrap around him. He couldn't in any universe believe this was happening. It was surreal. She wrapped the condom around him after taking it out of the package and he shook his head, wanting to take charge. He moved her hand aside and pulled her panties to the side, staring down at the wetness that invited him so eagerly.

"Are you ready?" He murmured against her lips.

She nodded. "So fucking ready Eli." He complied, and thrusted into her. She moaned out loud at the sensation. "You feel so good." She said, and he began to fuck her, letting his hips tell him exactly what felt the best and what made her moan the loudest. They moved against each other in synchrony, with Chris moving her hips like she knew exactly what she was doing.

She clenched around him tight, kissing and nibbling his neck and moaning as he fucked her particularly well. When she finally came from the sensations, unable to contain herself, she squeezed so hard he felt like she was milking the cum out of him. It made him cum as well, and he moaned her name over and over again as he exploded inside the condom.

He pulled back, and looked at her, completely breathless. "That was... incredible." He breathed out. "I can't believe this actually happened. I've been obsessed with you for years now."

She laughed out loud, unable to help herself. "You're so cute." She said, and put her arms around him, letting her body calm down.

"Wait." He said after a few minutes. "It's been way past 7 minutes."

Chris realized the same thing, and they hurried to put their clothes back on. They came out to see Canyon and Nico cuddling outside watching a movie. "Hey, it's been way more than 7 minutes."

Canyon only winked at her and said, "you seemed like you were enjoying yourself too much for me to stop the fun."

Chris picked up a pillow and threw it at him saying, "you planned this all along, didn't you?"

Canyon only zipped up his lips and went back to the movie. Chris pulled Eli along and they sat on the couch together, cuddling up as well.


12