Elise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ross, her father, works in San Francisco during the week, comes home on the weekends. At least he did when Elise's 7th grade teacher reported it off her notes during a parent-teacher conference. Elise's mother is a nurse and works 12-hour shifts. She isn't home much in the evenings. Elise has apparently been condemned to be what used to be called a 'latchkey child', at least since middle school when her brother left for college. Both parents work high-powered jobs involving long hours, and from all accounts have very little left for home or child-rearing.

"Thus, Elise has been left on her own for a long time. And to her credit, it appears she's actually benefited from it. She is a top student, shouldn't have a problem getting into a good college. She is one of those types who keeps her head down and just works, as I told you I observed with a lot of 'submissive' kids. But one thing that comes out over and over from her teachers and coaches, is that she is VERY competitive. When a lesson in her classes is presented as any kind of competition, she jumps at the challenge, and wins more than her share. Perhaps this is why she doesn't seem to have a lot of friends. Not that it seems to bother her. From all accounts, she is very proficient at, and comfortable with, being alone, not surprising given all the time she's had to be.

"She is active in sports. Volleyball, obviously, where she's a starter but not a star. And soccer, where she IS a star. Her soccer coach projects her as an almost certain prospect to play in college, at least at the Division 2 or community college level. Might score a scholarship for that, should she wish to go in that direction."

I cut in, "Sounds like a remarkably well-rounded young lady, for someone presented with the obstacles she has at home."

"It sure appears that way. And one other thing. According to several teachers, this girl is GOOD at discussing almost anything. And when she really gets going, there's none of this looking down at her feet as she's talking to you. She looks you straight in the eye, challenging you to respond to whatever point she's making. Unless I miss my guess, and I've been around enough modern-day high school students to make an educated one on this, that's probably another reason she doesn't have a ton of friends. Many others in her age group are not as well prepared for logical argument, that rigorous give-and-take, as she is, so are not as secure in what they are saying. Coming up against someone VERY secure in her positions like she is, and one always prepared to support her arguments, can be an intimidating experience for some of those kids. I don't think she's on the school's debate team, but it sounds as if she should probably be.

"But here's another thing. Teachers and coaches alike report that she's unfailingly polite and courteous, always respectful of others' opinions, at least outwardly. And she's extremely teachable and coachable. None of this typical teenage angst or petulance you see all the time. In a lot of ways, she's an adult in an adolescent's body. Which is why I'm very comfortable sharing her information."

"I hate to use this word with you of all people, but she already sounds sorta sexy, in some intriguing ways."

"Off the description I just gave you, I'm not surprised you feel that way. She reminds me of Mom a little, the way she definitely has a submissive side, but can be assertive when necessary, without crossing the line into counterproductive aggression."

"I must say I'm excited to make young Elise's acquaintance and see what could develop. Can you, by any chance, direct me to the Zirconia volleyball schedule? I'd obviously like to attend the next home match."

"No problem. I have it for you. I'm e-mailing it to you for easy reference."

"Great, sweetie. I can't thank you enough. And again, before I put anything into action, are you 100% sure you're OK with me using the info you just provided in the way I intend to?"

"Yes, Dad. If I wasn't, we wouldn't be having this call. But I know you, better than anyone else in the world. I know that if you have a relationship with Elise or anyone else I recommend to you, it will be done the right way, with the greatest consideration for the welfare and feelings of all concerned. You will never let any harm of any type come to any partner of yours, and such a relationship will benefit your partner as much or more than it does you. And Dad, remember, all I want is for you to be happy, and I think finding the right sub and the right relationship with her will not only make you happy, but ecstatic and completely alive in a way you haven't been in awhile. If I can help you get there, I'll go to sleep each night happy with myself."

"Well honey, you oughta already be retiring that way each night. You are a wonderful daughter and an extraordinary human being, my biggest success in life, and I couldn't possibly love you more. I hope I tell you that enough, and that you'll always remember it."

"You're pretty special yourself, dear old Dad, and I wish you luck on this latest erotic undertaking of yours."

"Thanks, baby. I'll let you know how it goes. Till later..."

"Later, Dad. Love you. Good night."

I disconnected and examined what I had written down about Elise and her circumstances. She sounded perfect for what I wanted to achieve. I couldn't wait to see her in action and to meet her.

A few minutes later, I was pulling up Elise's volleyball schedule. Her next match was at home, Friday after school. A short walk for me.

It looked like I was going to be a big Zirconia High volleyball fan in the next few weeks.

12