And I'm Going to Fuck Him

Story Info
Younger MILF demands her open marriage privileges.
17.3k words
4.53
36.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Storm

This is the story of how Jessica and I met. Jessica read it and added some notes. Her notes are in double brackets like this:

[[You poor bumpkin!]].

Jessica was one of those rare intelligent, attractive women who were genuinely friendly and acted like they did not know that they could make men do stupid things. Over time, Jessica and I became close friends. I found her when I was back at school working on a master's degree. It's one of those underappreciated advantages for the corporation to send a person like me back to graduate school: back door recruiting. I get to size up each year's graduating class and steer the promising ones toward interviews with my company.

I didn't find her on my own. One of my friends from high school had become a professor at the University. We played chess and handball at least once a week. Jessica was writing software for him. He thought that she would fit in with my group; he was right. Jessica was a jewel.

She transferred in from a state technical college in the Midwest. She was finishing up here because some lucky guy named Andrew convinced her to marry him and he had just taken a job with my company. She was predisposed to come to work for my company too, but I was lucky enough to get her for my department.

I finagled her assignment to my project. Life is not a series of tests; it's a series of projects. The test is getting the right people onto the project. My life was good at the moment. Jessica handled everything with speed and competence. She worked so fast that I ran out of work for her, so I arraigned for her to work temporarily on other projects on a short-term basis. It was excellent career experience for her and deposits in the favor bank for me. Everyone loved her.

A couple of years later, I was having lunch with Jessica and Andrew, and he was complaining about her like she wasn't there. My confident, bubbly Jessica had become quiet and downtrodden. I wanted to tell him to not to talk about my friend like that, but it would have made it worse. Later she said to me that it happened a lot. It was old territory for me. The terminal phase of many marriages is surprisingly similar. I listened without trying to influence what comes next; after all, I might have been wrong.

About a year after that I found her crying in one of the conference rooms. I asked what was going on, and she said, "Andrew wants a divorce, but he's willing to give us another chance. I don't know what to do."

I asked, "Did he say he would give it another chance, but you have to change?"

She replied, "Yes he did. I don't know how to change or what I'm doing wrong. How did you know?"

"It's normal. He emotionally disconnected about a year ago. He probably stopped complaining around the same time. You probably thought things were getting better."

"That's right."

"He's an idiot for not holding onto you with both hands. You can give it another chance, but in a few weeks, the same old patterns will emerge. He's not worth it. You deserve better."

Of course, she tried to change and make it work. She even changed her beautiful natural caramel hair color to a platinum blonde. After six weeks he moved out and on.

I am 12 years older than Jessica; I must have seemed to be a wise old sage. I have been divorced twice, and I knew the pattern. I talked her through it, got her to get a lawyer and helped her demand her half. I pushed her to act when she wanted to curl up and die. We had numerous lunchtime discussions about the divorce and how it was going and what was fair and what was not fair.

She moved on to a different company; she could not work at the same place as Andrew. After about a year, she recovered, started dating. She eventually met the Dave, love of her life, and married him and had twins. They were doing very well financially.

After that, we met for lunch three or four times a year to keep up our friendship. I would tell her about mutual friends that were still with the company. She would tell funny stories about Dave and twins. She was happy.

A few years later, Jessica and I and some other friends met for lunch at a restaurant that was partly overhanging a ravine. The view was fantastic. It got more interesting when a norther blew in while we were eating. There was a lot of wind and noise and some rain. It was still pretty wild when we finished lunch; we thought it was a good time to sip some margaritas.

Finally, the rain stopped, and though it was still windy and noisy, we thought that we could get to our cars without getting too wet. The sky was ugly. Jessica and I hugged like we always did which gave Jessica a chance to see what was behind us. I heard her exclaim "Oh my gosh, look at that."

"That" turned out to be an enormous tornado that was headed toward us. Later, everybody just called it "The Tornado." I frantically looked around for shelter. The restaurant was hopeless as were the cars. Then I spotted a concrete culvert. It was big enough to crawl into it. If there had been much rain, the culvert would have running water in it, but it was dry except for a trickle.

It wasn't perfect since it had an opening at each end and an object with just the right trajectory could fly in. "Come on, let's get in there," I yelled at the others, but they ran back inside the restaurant. Jessica started to go with them, but I would not let go of her hand, and so she came with me.

"Hurry, hurry. Back-up into the hole."

"What?"

"Go backward into the hole. It's better your ass should be toward the other hole than your head."

She did as I told her and I came in head first. That way we both had their heads toward each other and our butts toward the openings.

The tornado approached. First, there was wind and then wind with blowing rain and then with rocks and sticks and assorted objects. The noise was incredible. We would have held each other if could have figured it how. With only 36 inches all we could do was support ourselves on our hands and knees with our cheeks next to each other, saying it would be alright. From the reconstructed track published by the weather bureau later, I determined that the center of the tornado passed near us. The low pressure left the oxygen thin. I felt it as a sort of depression, and a kind of heaviness and I had felt like I could not get enough oxygen, but I did not lose consciousness. I suppose the depressive effect made it harder to be afraid. Fortunately, the disturbingly low pressure did not last long.

The tornado's approach was such that the wind never did line up with the culvert, but a half dozen rocks ricocheted into the opening and hit me in the rear. It wasn't serious, but I did get bruises. I figured that the first one was a fluke. I got worried about after the second one. I managed to cradle Jessica's head between my chest and knees. She probably did not know why; she probably thought it was just a way to give comfort by closeness. It was far too noisy to try to explain. She figured it out when one of the rocks bounced past me.

Finally, it passed, and we came out. Her nylons were shredded from crawling on the rough concrete. When we looked around, we saw that the cars were gone, and the restaurant was gone. Our friends were probably gone. She had her phone, so I told her to call 911 and tell them that the restaurant with people in it was blown away.

No one in the restaurant survived. We did not know that at the time. They found our friends over the course of the next few days. No one knew for sure how many people were in the restaurant, but in the end, there was no one missing.

After calling 911 and giving them endless detail, she called Dave. She told him to find out if the twins were OK and then come and get us. He had already checked the children. They were in second grade. They were at school during the tornado, but it never came close to the school. Dave also said that their house had not been harmed. He was on his way. She hugged me and said. "You were protecting me from the rocks."

"We were protecting each other."

"There weren't any rocks coming from my side. You exposed yourself to cover my head. I know you did." That's all she said, and she hugged me again.

Heavy, cold rains started. We considered the culvert again but ruled it out because water started coming through it and with this much rain, the culvert could quickly fill with rushing water. The immediate area was scoured clean. There was no apparent shelter, so we just stood and hugged and shared some body heat and partially protected each other. I tried to put my back to the worst of it, but the gusts were coming from many directions.

She started to cry. I didn't ask her why. It might have been about our friends. It might be relief that the children were OK. It might have been the miserable cold rain. It might be the realization that she almost died. I just held her until Dave arrived in his SUV.

Traffic lights were malfunctioning all along the road; emergency vehicles were everywhere, and there were cars upside down with people in them. Street signs and traffic signs were blown away. It would usually take five minutes to get there, but this time, it took twenty minutes. By the time Dave arrived, we were getting severely chilled.

To fight off the cold, I said, "We need to move and generate some heat. Do you know how to Waltz?"

"No, but let's try it anyway."

It was easy enough to get her started. It is just walking steps. I would count One! Two, three. Four! Five, six." We took an extra-large step on the one and the four. When a dancing couple is in close contact like we were, it is straightforward to lead and follow. Very quickly we were doing turns, boxes, and turning boxes. After a while, I sped up the count. Somewhere along the way, she quit crying. It was exhausting, but it kept our core temperatures up to an acceptable level until Dave arrived. It was a relief to into the SUV.

Dave had trouble finding the place because so many landmarks and signs were gone. When he finally drove up and turned the headlights on us, we must have been a strange sight.

Dave asked. "Were you guys dancing? It looked like you were dancing."

"Yes," I told him. "We were waltzing to stay warm. It made a difference."

"It sure did. We were freezing."

"I'm sorry it took so long. There were closed roads, and the traffic lights were stuck."

"But you are here, and we survived." She kissed her husband and then to me said. "We are going to take hot baths and drink hot chocolate, and we will find you some dry clothes to wear while yours are in the dryer."

It seemed like a good idea to me, especially since I no longer had a car.

Chapter 2: Hot Water

Fortunately, their garage had an automatic door opener, so no one had to get out and open the door; we drove right in. The garage opened to the kitchen as did the laundry room. The kitchen had a tile floor that was impervious to a little dripping water, so she said, why don't you wait here. Dave had gone upstairs, saying that he would find some dry clothes for me.

Then she shocked me. She started stripping off her clothes and putting them in the dryer. She got down to the point of wearing only a bra and panties. She had no idea of the effect that had on me.

[[Yes I did.]]

I thought maybe it was post-traumatic stress. I suppose she wasn't revealing any more of herself than in those bikini pictures she posted of herself on Facebook.

[[I was getting you in the mood to commit adultery.]]

"Goddess," was all I could think.

She told me that I could put my wet clothes in there too. She said to me that she needed to start the bath and talk to Dave and went upstairs. They had a discussion that got loud at times. I could not make out most of the conversation.

Then I did distinctly hear her say loudly "and I am going to fuck him!"

There was more discussion then Dave came downstairs and rolled his eyes at me. She came down behind him, and as he was about to leave, she yelled from the stairs "And don't come back until I call."

It was about 2:00 p.m. I had put my shirt and socks in the dryer but wasn't ready to take more off. After Dave had left, she came the rest of the way down the stairs. She was carrying two towels. She tossed one to me and then went to the microwave to heat two mugs of hot chocolate.

While the drinks were warming, she walked past me to the dryer and then took off her bra and panties and put them in the dryer. She then turned toward me before wrapping herself in a towel.

While making an impish face, she said, "Don't be bashful. We are the only ones here. Put your clothes in the dryer. Here is a towel you can wear up to the bath. I'll turn around while you change."

[[You looked like a drowned cub scout.]]

I took the rest of my wet clothes off and put them in the dryer and wrapped the towel around my middle and said, "I'm done."

She walked past me and started the dryer. As she took the hot chocolate out of the microwave, her towel fell open a couple of times. She gave up on it and just let it drape over one shoulder. She then handed me one of the mugs and took the other and sat down at the table.

I sat across from her.

The towel draped across on her shoulder covered one breast. The other and its perky, pink nipple were in plain sight. Jessica was speaking. I tried to keep looking at her face, but I kept glancing down at the nipple. She must have caught me, but she just smiled. I don't remember what she said.

[[Didn't you notice that every so often I pointed it at you.]]

After we had finished the chocolate, she said, "the tub is probably ready. It fills slowly. Follow me."

She led the way upstairs. As she walked, the towel swayed. Every so often it revealed her full derriere. That was pretty exciting.

From the top of the stairs, she led me to the bathroom where a tub was filling with very warm water. She put her hand in to check the temperature.

She said, "perfect," and dropped the towel.

I got another surprise. It was the first time I had seen a live human woman with no pubic hair. As she stepped into the tub, she said, "come on in; we need the heat, and there is not enough hot water for two full tubs." She winked and continued, "it takes less water with two people in the tub."

She was right about that. The cold rain had depleted our body heat, and I was shivering. I needed the heat a whole lot more than I needed modesty. I dropped the towel and stepped right in.

It was a large tub. It wasn't large like a hot tub, but two people could fit into it and be almost immersed if they were careful. I was on the back side which is the side away from the faucets. It had a comfortable slope such that I could lean back.

As soon as I was in, I just scooted forward enough to put my entire head under water. In doing that, I happened to straddle her with my legs. I tried very hard not to have an erection, but I could not stop it. I sheepishly scooted back toward my end of the tub and popped my head out of the water.

She said, "It looks like that made you a lot warmer. Normally I try to keep my hair dry, but it's wet anyway, and it's full of crap. I'm going to take a dunk too."

She could not dunk the same way I dunked because the faucets would be in the way. Instead, she turned her back to me and then leaned back into my chest. My legs were straddling her again. Then she slid forward to get completely under the water. My erection was not coming down.

When she came back up and turned around to face me, she said, "Thanks for the compliment."

I asked her what she meant. She said the fact that I was having an erection was a complement of her desirability. She was, I admit, very desirable.

She decided on a second dunk, only this time she was facing me as she went down and the next thing I knew, her hand and mouth were on my cock, just for a moment. It was a bit of a tease, but my erection got harder.

She came back up and smiled and said, "I think you like me."

"Yes, I have always liked you. And I enjoy playing in the bathtub with you, but I'm worried about Dave. I'm afraid that he is going to come back soon and physically make his objections. Does he have a gun? Of course, a golf club would do just as well."

She explained, "Dave and I have an open marriage. We are allowed to have sex with other people. I don't like the idea, and I've never had sex with anyone else. He does. I don't like it. But otherwise, the marriage is great. But today, I am going to take advantage of the rules and have sex with you."

I must have had an idiotic grin because she said, "Oh, do you like that idea?"

[[You did have an idiotic grin.]]

"Yes."

"Do you think it is a good idea?"

"Yes. I can't think of a single drawback, except Dave."

"Don't worry about him. He knew that a day like this would come."

"How did he get you to agree to an open marriage?"

"He said it was a condition for getting married, and I was so in love with him that I said OK. I thought he would not go through with it. I thought that finding women that would have sex with a married man would be difficult. But apparently, there are plenty of slutty girls out there. I think he might be a sex addict."

She turned around and leaned back against me and said, "And speaking of slutty girls; you have one right here. You can touch me anywhere."

I touched her breasts and nipples a little bit. Then I grabbed a washcloth and began washing her. I started on her back and shoulders. I worked my way to her breasts. I traced down her legs which she folded up so I could reach her feet. I did everything except her pubic area. After a hesitation, I did that too. I had a reason. I liked to lick my women down there, but I like them fresh and squeaky clean. This was one time I could count on it.

[[I thought it was just an excuse to feel me up.]]

After that, she scrubbed on me. To reach my back, she had to hug me. This led to some stimulating casual contact of our nipples and genitalia, but there was no penetration. Actual sex in a bathtub isn't that great because the water keeps carrying the lubricants away. But bumping our private areas together was a definite turn-on.

I asked, "Have you ever had sex in a bathtub?"

"No, do you want to try it?"

"Not now. I would rather do it in bed with a blanket over me."

"Then let's get out of the bath and into the bed."

After we had got out of the bath, we used the towels to dry each other off. She got robes out of the closet to keep us warm until we reached the bed. She used the hair dryer on my hair, which, being short was quickly dried. Then she told me, "It's going to take a little longer to dry my hair. Go ahead and get in bed and get warm. I'll be there soon."

I did what I was told.

When she came to the bed, she dropped the robe to give me another look at her beautiful naked body. She put a CD in the music box and then got into bed. The first thing she did was kiss me passionately. This was a real kiss that said: "I am glad you are here." I was on my back, and she was partly on top of me. Her labia were rubbing my cock which was jubilant about it.

[[Can't you say "pussy?"]]

I asked, "When did you decide that you were going to have sex with me?"

"When you were holding me, and I was crying. When I decided to do it, that's when I quit crying. It gave me something happy to think. I imagined the expression you would have when I told you that you were going to get lucky. It turns out that I was pretty close."

"Did you think about what kind of sex you were going to have?"

"I decided that I was going to do anything that you asked, forever, even if I had refused it to Dave. After all, he had never put his body in peril to save me. It gave me a guilty pleasure and helped me feel better."

"Well then, roll over and spread your legs. Let's get a couple of pillows under your butt. Your job is: don't hold back."