Elise Ch. 09

Story Info
Elise has some fun at home and makes her decision.
2.2k words
4.72
1.9k
0

Part 9 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 9 (F solo mast teen)

Elise

I drove home and ate some leftovers for dinner, replenishing my energy, then said good night, going upstairs to my room and doing a little reading in my current book to try to reset myself mentally as well. A lot of people space out with TV or online videos; I guess I'm old-fashioned in that the written word does that a lot better for me.

After a while, I laid out on my bed and began to think. I always do my best thinking there, sprawled comfortably on my back. I have this mental image of the bed being like a companion who gives me physical support, maybe like when a teammate spots me in the weight room, so I can focus completely on what I want to do with no other worries. In this case, it was to think seriously about the last few days and about my conversations with Sandy, and try to figure out what, if anything, I wanted with him now.

I already knew that if I decided to explore this "sex play," as Sandy called it, with him, I'd want to make a decision soon. I'd never been one to procrastinate on anything, not even an important decision that could have a major impact on me. I believed in sifting through the process without delay, making the decision, and going full-tilt forward with it, with no looking back or regrets, knowing I had done my very best with the decision.

Lying there relaxed, I considered what I knew and what I wasn't yet sure of. I knew I was ready to have sex with the right person; that is, there was no reason to delay any longer if everything felt right. I was 18, legal for any adult. I was as prepared as I'd ever be. I was knowledgeable about everything relevant, believed I was grown-up enough to make the right decisions, and knew I was protected enough from unwanted consequences.

So did I have any reservations about being naked with a man, to showing all of myself to him in the most intimate ways? I had no experience with that of course, but I certainly had no problem being naked with girls my age, coming up through school. I'd been involved in athletics since middle school, and I was never uncomfortable being undressed and doing things I did in front of other girls in locker rooms. I was completely comfortable with my body, and I couldn't remember ever having felt otherwise.

Try as I might to think of one, I couldn't think of a way I'd be embarrassed to be naked in front of a man of any age, and particularly one I'd trust not to judge, ridicule, or disparage my body. I certainly didn't think there was a chance Sandy would ever do something like that. From the signals I was picking up, he liked my body just fine. I'd noticed him taking some extended looks at me, more appraising me rather than leering. Just checking me out as I'd expect any normal, healthy man to do when it came to a normal, healthy, athletic 18-year-old woman with whom he'd spent some time.

I also knew I trusted Sandy as a person. He just seemed so honest and real. I'd always read and heard that men will try to push you into something in order to get what they wanted. I just didn't think that Sandy was doing that with me. While I was reasonably sure he did want me to try out being his sub, I was equally sure that he wasn't exerting any pressure on me at all. At least, I didn't feel any, and I know pressure pretty well, having put enough of it on myself the last few years. And he was just so doggone easy to talk to. I knew that even if I decided not to be his sex partner, I'd still want him as a valuable friend and confidant. I hoped he felt the same about me.

Now for what I wasn't sure about. I didn't know how it would feel, mentally or emotionally, to actually have sex with a much older man like Sandy. A lot of people thought that sex partners with such a large age difference were somehow weird, that the whole idea of it was perverse. And I could understand that if two people that far apart in age were really serious about having a life together. After all, the younger partner might still be quite young when something happened to the older one, either death, disability, or whatever. That something like that was almost certain to happen somehow didn't feel completely right to me.

But we weren't talking about marriage or even necessarily a long-term relationship. We were just talking about having fun with one another, being friends with benefits for a while, finding out if we were sexually compatible, in this case as Dom and sub, taking it one meet at a time, with no obligation to continue with it if it didn't feel right for either of us. If I did enter into such an arrangement, it would naturally be on the condition that I could back out without a problem, no hard feelings if it ever didn't feel right to me. I knew enough about Sandy's personality to be quite sure this would not be a problem with him at all. And this would be a private thing, just between us two: it was perfectly legal and consensual, no one else needed to know, and no one would be judging us, or for that matter would even have the right to do so.

And my final uncertainty, a big one, was whether I'd enjoy being a sub, to be completely controlled by a dominant but benevolent man like Sandy. I had no experience with which to be able to tell this, either. All I could do was imagine, the best I could based on what I knew, what it would be like, and project myself into the role. I knew I couldn't ever be completely certain of the answer unless I actually took the leap and actually tried it.

I thought back to the examples Sandy had used, earlier that evening, to illustrate how a sub should be unfailingly obedient to her Daddy. And then a brilliant idea came to me. Well, at least one I thought was brilliant. What if I tried to get myself off, just using my fingers and visualizing the two scenarios Sandy had used as examples? As I usually used a vibrator, a dildo, porn, erotica, or some combination in order to get my jollies, if I could get off now by just imagining being a sub in those situations, with no external aids, wouldn't that indicate that the very idea of being Sandy's sub was exciting and stimulating enough to me to perhaps give it a try?

I had to know, right now, tonight! Excitedly, I jumped up off the bed and stripped myself naked. I set up my vibe, just in case I got close and needed to finish with it, as I wouldn't want to almost get there and then be frustrated.

I laid back down on my back and got comfortable. I started thinking about undressing, one piece of clothing at a time, in front of Sandy. God, that would be naughty. Just expose myself, one part of my young body at a time, to my older Daddy, as he watched me with increasingly hungry eyes.

First would go the shirt and bra. How would I feel if he saw my naked breasts? I began rubbing my small B-cup tits, tweaking the nipples. They were small, a light shade of pink, and sensitive. I pulled at the nips, distending them. I could see and feel some goose bumps starting, my nipples staying erect even after I let them go, and that familiar feeling starting down in my core. I rolled my breast flesh around in my hands, whispering as if to Sandy, "Like what you see?" I could imagine his soft, melodic voice answering "Yes, babygirl."

Keeping one hand where it was to keep my tits involved, I moved the other lower to gently caress my flat washboard abs, in the area of my navel, and on down to the shaved area just above my slit. As I did, I imagined me, at Sandy's command, slowly slipping my jeans and panties down to expose for the first time, to his gaze, the areas I was gently rubbing. I imagined him softly telling me how beautiful my tummy was, and how much he loved finally seeing it, how he had fantasized me doing for him just what I was doing.

I was really getting into it now, my brain like a video camera, capturing what it would look like as I continued to slowly undress for Sandy, revealing parts of me that he could only have imagined up to that time. I loved the hungry look I envisioned on his face, knowing he wanted to own me, have me for his own, touch me, taste me, and do unspeakably dirty, thrilling things to the parts of me I was exposing to him. I knew I was starting to get wet, that my fingers would move easily up and down my pussy lips when I got down there, that I had enough natural lube to massage my clit however I wanted.

Then I moved my hand down there between my legs, switching my vision to Sandy watching me lying on his bed, just as I was right now on mine, beginning to masturbate for him as he had commanded. I wanted to give him a good show, so, still massaging my tight breasts and continuing to flick their nipples with one hand, I repeatedly ran my fingers up and down my slit, through my slimy juices, feeling the warmth and wetness, knowing how turned on I was, using that and the exquisite touching to heat myself up even more.

As I continued to run my fingers up and down the length of my slit, I imagined Sandy watching my lewd display with rapt attention, his face smiling lasciviously, beginning to breathe heavily, then moving his hand down to massage his cock, which would be hardening inside his pants. Oh, how I wanted to see that cock, touch it, pleasure it for him, have him use it to pleasure me. I could imagine that, instead of my fingers, it was his mature man cock, hard and warm and strong and pulsing, running up and down my buttery slit.

At this point I was so aroused, so hot, I had to rub my clit; I couldn't hold off any longer. Dragging my juices up to it with my fingers, I began to rub around it slowly, then more directly and vigorously as I went. My eyes were closed, as I was vividly envisioning the scene inside Sandy's bedroom as he rubbed his erection harder at the same time that I was doing the same to my helpless clit.

I continued the rubbing and swirling until I knew I was getting close. Damn, I thought, this was going to happen for me, right now. From my last few years of experimentation, once it got this far I knew how to take myself over the top. I transferred my thumb to my clit, at the same time moving two fingers toward my vagina, penetrating my hole suddenly, as deep as I could go, with those fingers. I stabbed into my pussy as fast, deep, and hard as I could, at the same time letting that action drag my greased thumb repeatedly over my clit.

After just a few more strokes back and forth like that, suddenly I was there! I could tell it was going to be one of the nicer orgasms I'd ever had by my own hand. It came like a tidal wave through my being, crashing through my midsection. I closed my eyes tightly, seeing flashes of light in the darkness, groaning out my pleasure. Riding it out as long as I could until my clit got too sensitive for my thumb to continue rubbing. I removed it, slowing and finally stopping my fingers inside my pussy. I just lay there for a time, luxuriating in the feeling of slowly coming down.

I drifted off to sleep then, my last thought being that I was going to take the plunge, try playing Sandy's sex game with him if he'd allow me to. I needed to satisfy my curiosity, to find out what it was all about, to try to experience some of the obvious excitement Sandy had had with his wife all those years. I felt I'd be safe under his guidance, certainly a lot safer than I'd ever be with any of the foolish, immature boys I seemed to have at my disposal at present. I owed it to myself to grab this opportunity, to start becoming an adult sexually, and maybe do so without all the mistakes those in my age group all too often make.