Elise Ch. 10

Story Info
Sandy and Elise kiss and discuss the next step.
2.3k words
4.83
1.7k
0

Part 10 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 10 (MF old/teen18, kissing)

Sandy

The next day, Sunday, is the day I customarily cook not only my dinner, but enough leftovers from it to munch for four or five more meals during the week.

Just after lunch, as I was starting to get my prep started for dinner, I received a text from Elise, asking if she could come over, that she had more questions. I replied in the affirmative, giving her my address.

I spent the half-hour it took her to arrive making sure everything was tidied up. As I always do without thinking, I made sure the door to my special "playroom" was locked.

Elise rang the doorbell when she arrived, and I went to answer, opening the door and catching my breath.

"Hi, Sandy."

"Hi, yourself." There she was, dressed in a knee-length skirt and a brightly-colored tank top cut low enough to show just a hint of cleavage. She was obviously scrubbed up, with little if any makeup. She didn't need it. She stood before me, 100 percent All-American girl. Her light brown freckles were gorgeously spread around, just below her eyes. I reminded myself to compliment her on them later and find out what she thought about having them.

She was standing there, on my porch, smiling at me, patiently waiting. I realized this and caught myself, saying as I opened the screen door, "Oh, sorry, come right in, baby. Didn't mean to gawk, but you're looking quite nice today." She smiled brightly as I waved her in ahead of me, and I said "Let me show you around real quickly."

We stopped in the front room, a living room of sorts that I barely used, and I told her "Please excuse my modest dwelling. I live simply, and choose to spend on, shall we say, other pleasures."

"And what might those be, Daddy?"

I didn't remember if I had made any mention of my "playroom" to her, but regardless, I didn't need to just then. So I responded, in very general terms, "Simple stuff. Travel, gardening, books, TV, online services, nothing fancy."

I offered her my hand, asking "May I?", and she took my hand as I started leading her through the house. There wasn't much to see, and I made it quick, saving my back master bedroom for last. When we passed the locked door, one of the doors in the hallway, I referred to the room as a "storage room." That wasn't a lie, exactly. I stored all the tools I used as a Dom in there, after all.

When we stepped inside my bedroom, Elise got a look at my king-sized bed, complete with lots of colorful pillows, remembrances of my life with Beth, that I always display for maximum effect. I heard a little gulp from her, so I turned, finding her blushing and looking down at her feet. Knowing what must be going through her naughty mind, I smiled and tipped her face up to me, saying "My bed is one thing on which I don't scrimp. Everything I do in it is very important to me. I like to be comfortable by myself at night, or with any companion who might be sharing it with me. One of those pleasures I mentioned."

Still holding my hand, she looked at me with the sweetest, most seductive little smile I think I've ever seen. And her beautiful eyes were open wide and fully engaged with mine. Before I could think about just throwing her on that bed and having my way with her right then and there, and definitely not wanting to frighten her in any way, still holding her hand I led her out, down the hall, and back to my dining area.

The dining area, right off the kitchen, is the center of my existence at home, most days. It's not big enough to house a full dining suite, and we'd never had need of one, anyway. Instead, I have an attractive corner table with an attached wraparound bench that conceals storage areas beneath. There's a detached bench on the outside of the table. The set is in a stained light wood-grain, and is my favorite piece of furniture in the entire house. I offered Elise a seat, then asked her if she'd like a drink. Out of the selection I provided, she chose a bottle of lemon-flavored water. I got it for her, along with a glass of iced tea for me, and scooted in, sitting next to her on the bench seat.

I started. "Now, you said you have some further questions about what we talked about yesterday?"

She had that look on her face I'd seen a couple of times before, best described as a combination of shy and sly. "Well, sort of." She bit her lower lip, and I knew I was in for something.

She continued, "There's something I've never done, and I think it's time I did. Would you please help me with it?"

"Well, I can't say, unless I know what it is." It felt as if my heart had stopped inside my chest.

"Would you please show me how to French kiss?"

I was almost relieved it was nothing more than that. At the speed at which this young lady was moving, no request would have really surprised me, and I thought it would have been too soon to do many of the things she could have requested.

"Sure, I'd be glad to. I want to make sure, though, that you're aware this will be more intimate than anything we've done so far."

"Oh yes, I know. Open mouths and all. I just feel like I'm the only 18-year-old in existence who's never done it, and I don't want to be for another minute longer." She looked right at me with both hunger and determination on her face.

"Are you sure I'm the one you want your first one to be with?" As this query left my mouth, my cock lurched in my pants at the suggestion that I could just as well have been referring to other acts, even much more intimate.

"Yes, Sandy -- Daddy. Very sure."

Taking this as consent, I looked her in the eyes, saying, "OK baby, then let me lead. I guarantee that, smart as you are, you'll quickly get the idea. Let's be gentle, just explore each other. I think you'll find it'll be very nice that way. Pull back out of it whenever you want."

I moved my mouth toward hers, one hand gently on the back of her head, holding her in place. The first thing I registered, even before our mouths met, was how silky her light brown hair felt against the palm of my hand.

I touched Elise's small lips with my larger ones, gently pressing against hers more firmly. As soon as I felt that they would yield to my pressure no further, I opened my mouth a little, pressing my tongue slightly against her closed lips. In response, her mouth immediately opened to allow me entrance.

I slid in slowly, getting used to the contours of her young oral cavity. I gently brushed my tongue along her teeth, top and bottom, then explored deeper inside, circling around the whole circumference of her mouth, looking for her tongue. I found it, rubbing my tip against hers, then circling her tongue with mine. She tasted of fresh mint toothpaste, and I relished every touch I made inside her.

I then pulled my tongue back very slowly while continuing to flick her tongue with it, as if trying to pull hers along with mine. I was hoping she'd understand that I wanted her to follow my tongue with hers. I had to go back a time or two and repeat the motion, but she caught on, and out her tongue came, warm and wet and wonderful against the inside of my mouth.

Just inside my mouth, I engaged her tongue in battle, swirling around it repeatedly, speeding up the pace a little. She repeated my motion, so that our tongues became like two heavenly bodies doing some kind of exotic dance while in their orbits. I kept up the same motion but pressed just a bit harder, feeling her do the same to keep our union right where it was. We continued like this for a few more seconds, achieving a perfect gentle rhythm, then she drew her tongue back into her mouth, gently disengaging and pulling back.

I could see her half-panting at what had just happened. "Whew," she breathed, "That was something."

She stared at me from a couple of feet away for a few seconds, then said, "I believe that turned me on a little. I can feel it, you know, down there."

My penis was most of the way to rigid, and I responded, "Me as well, babygirl."

"Really?", she asked, starting to look down but catching herself.

"Yes, baby. I'd have had to have been dead not to be."

Her precious face lit up at that. "So that means I did OK?"

"Let me just put it this way. I've had experienced lovers not do as well as you just did. You were gentle, you followed everything, you read all the little cues I was giving you correctly. That's all there is to it. And now, next time you won't even have to think about it so much. Just go with the flow and enjoy."

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Can the next time be now?"

I gave her my best smile. "Of course. As many times as you want."

And so we did. A few more times. On and off for another half-hour. Before we were even part-way through, I knew Elise was going to be a natural at this. Of course, I hadn't yet come across anything she wouldn't be a natural at, once she put her mind to it.

***************

"Anything else, sweetie?" I asked her after we were done to her satisfaction.

"Yes, Sandy. I want to try out being your sub."

"Sweetie, being a sub takes a level of trust that's usually developed over weeks, months, maybe even years. It was months before Beth and I did anything like that. Hell, it was months before I even knew she'd be into that. We've known each other for, what, nine days? Do you really trust me that much to take care of you? To keep you safe? We're talking about something really important here, your physical AND emotional safety. I care about you too much already, to ever risk that in any way."

Elise gave me a big smile. "I know that, Daddy Sandy. The way you look at me. The way you look out for me. Your patience. The way you let me dictate how fast things go. The way you never push anything on me I'm not ready for. Add to that, all those years your wife trusted you and never got hurt." Her expression was serious now. "I'm 18 years old, a mature 18, you said it yourself. Mature, but inexperienced. But I want experience, I need it. It's time that I get it. I don't want to go out in the world, never having had experience. And the only experience I lack is with others. My mom gave me the tools to help me be ready for this. I used them and got myself ready. I KNOW I'm ready to handle anything with you."

"Honey, do you understand that this is not a kids' game? This is sex. The most intimate, personal set of experiences you can have with another person. Once we go down that road, there's no room for regrets. We won't be able to undo anything that happens as a result. Are you sure that, out of everyone you could select, you want to have sex with me?

"Sandy, you are the FIRST person I've ever met in my life that I'm sure I want to share sex with. I have fairly good intuition. It never lets me down. And every bit of my intuition tells me that I want you to be my first. My first kiss, my first Dom, my first sex partner, the one I give my V-card to. I think trying out being your sub is the next step here, isn't it? I trust you completely. I know you'll always respect my wishes and never go too far. I know you'll honor my safe word if I ever need to use it. What do you say -- Daddy?"

Well, I hadn't received a request that enticing in a long time. "We can try it. You will be free to quit at any time, and call off the whole thing if you ever get to thinking it's not for you. OK?"

"Yes."

"I have two conditions that will apply to whatever happens today and will apply until I say they don't. First one is, today is all about you. It is for your benefit. I will not be thinking of my own pleasure, only yours. OK?"

"But that's not fair that I get mine but you don't get yours."

"I didn't say that was going to be forever. Just today and until I think it's appropriate. And don't worry, babygirl, I'll have lots of pleasure watching and being a part of you getting yours, believe me."

"OK if you insist." She gave me one of those big fake mopey frowns with the exaggeratedly puffed out bottom lip. I laughed at that, then continued, "And second, you will not lose your virginity today. Any of your virginities. And I'll not take any of them until we've discussed it a lot more, and I'm completely sure I should be your first."

"What do you mean, 'virginities'?" She looked genuinely puzzled.

"How many openings do you have in which someone else has not been yet?"

"Oh, I get it. Two."

"No, three."

"Three?" She was puzzled for a second, then it hit her. "Oh," she said quietly.

"If we move on that far, I might eventually take all of them, with your consent, of course. But each one of them is different, and each one has a separate consent process associated with it. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. So how do we start?"