Elise Ch. 34

Story Info
Sandy worships Elise's body and takes her ass.
4.4k words
4.75
2.7k
2
0

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 34 (final chapter) (MF old/teen18, anal, cunn, finger, body worship)

Elise

After our shower, we dried off, stayed nude, and had lunch. It seemed that whenever I was at Sandy's house, we cavorted with no clothes on most of the time. He had mentioned that he and his late wife Beth would do that a lot, particularly after their daughter left for college. Along with all the other interesting lifestyle changes I could sense him causing in me, I was becoming a bit of a nudist, too. It was liberating in a way. It freed me to just be myself, with no masks or filters.

And being naked in his presence quickly became easy to do, because with all the constant praise every part of my body received from Sandy, my body image was through the roof great. I no longer thought I was too tall, too thin, too gangly, not attractive enough, my freckles were ugly, or that my breasts were too small.

We had discussed body image a lot, and the important thing that Sandy got me to see was that everyone had a different type, and everyone also had their own individual preferences as to body types in others. That was just biology. Sure, he told me, there would be guys who liked shorter, curvier girls, but that was their preference, and theirs meant no more or less than anyone else's. He convinced me that I should always remember not to judge myself, my body, my personality, anything about myself, based on others' preferences, because if there were guys who wouldn't like what I had, there were also just as many who would, and I would be doing myself and them a favor if I held out for relationships with those who did -- and especially ones with those who valued me for the internal qualities I brought to the table, those who could recognize and appreciate the kind of person I was. If he'd told me once, he'd told me a hundred times -- be patient, engage people in a friendly way, and in the end I'd find exactly the people I needed and wanted in my life. And I was planning to do just that from there on out.

***************

As we were finishing lunch, Sandy asked me to go get in his bed and make myself comfortable while he cleaned up. "Prepare yourself for the most wonderful afternoon of your life" was what he actually said.

Yes, please! I couldn't wait, although I had no idea how it could possibly surpass those I'd had here already. I knew what was supposed to be on the agenda today, but I never knew exactly what to expect. He was so good at bringing all kinds of little extras to the bedroom, enhancing our experience in so many ways.

Getting into bed, I took a more detailed look at some of the items he had placed at the bedside. There were a couple of different vibrators and dildoes, massage oils, lubes, latex gloves, and condoms. All the things I figured we needed to get down and dirty with my backside -- as well as with a lot of other sweet but naughty things he might want to do with me.

I was getting myself pleasantly warm under the covers when Sandy came in. Smiling broadly at me, his beautiful penis already half-hard with anticipation, he was a sexy sight to my eyes as always.

He sat on the bed, alongside me. "Hi, babygirl," he said softly. "Know what I was just thinking?"

"What, Daddy?"

"I was just wondering what wonderful thing I must have done at some point in my life, to deserve having you as a friend, having you in my bed right now. You're like a gift that I get to unwrap and play with to my heart's content. And, unlike most gifts I've ever received, you're so alive. Young. Vital. And the way you're looking back at me makes me certain that you think about me the same way. Well, minus the 'young,' I suppose." I chuckled at that, shaking my finger at him. He continued, "You're a very special young lady, Elise. And if you don't already believe that, I'd go to the ends of the earth to get you to realize it."

How could this man continue to reduce me to happy tears with nothing but compliments? I knew that if I tried to reply just then, my voice would just hitch up. So I just reached out my arms to him, and he came into them. I held him as I whispered thanks in his ear for who he was and all he was doing for me.

And then he kissed me.

I never tired of this. This was the first way we had ever been physically intimate with one another, and doing it again always brought back memories of the first time -- how excited I was, how I had so anticipated my first kiss, how very right it was, how the closeness and tenderness of it always stirred something inside of me.

He finally separated, looking me in the eyes. "I have something for you this afternoon that I think you'll find special." My curiosity must have showed in my face, for he continued, "It's called 'body worship.' I'm just going to get started, and you'll get the idea soon enough. Just lie there the way I ask, and enjoy."

Sandy then proceeded to focus on one part of my body at a time, not leaving a single one out. As he turned his attention to each new part of me, he told me how beautiful or amazing it was and what he liked about it. Then for each, he'd kiss, lick, rub, or maybe use one of his toys on it to heighten my feeling in that particular spot. He started with my head, running his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp, giving me little kisses along the hairline, something I discovered I loved.

He then moved down my body, noticeably leaving out my crotch and ass as he went, exciting me by the knowledge that they would no doubt be his "main course" later that afternoon. For a few parts of me, such as my elbows, armpits, navel, and the bottoms of my feet, I giggled as he lavished his praise on them. He continued on, seeming absolutely sincere about everything he said and did.

When Sandy got to my breasts, he spent extra time there, praising them with his words as thoroughly as he worked them over with fingers, mouth, and vibrator. My little tits had never felt as good as he was making them feel then. His actions on my erect nipples, rubbing, sucking, nursing, pulling them, stimulating them with vibrations, had me beside myself, little tremors running all through me. I couldn't be sure, but I could have had a "nipple-gasm" or two. I was squirming all over; several times he had to ask me to be still. I was aware of being drenched between my legs, though he hadn't yet touched anywhere near that area. I could smell my desire wafting up above the bed, and I was sure my Daddy could, too, smiling devilishly as he continued.

As far as I was concerned, at that point I was done with foreplay, and just wanted to get to the main event. But my lover wasn't nearly ready to move me to that. As I moaned, half in satisfaction and half in impatience, he continued down my naked body, not missing a single inch. Never before or since have I ever been the object of such tender, thorough adoration by another.

From my feet, he worked slowly up my long, smooth, toned legs, finally heading in the right direction. I already knew that he particularly loved this part of my body, and now, through a succession of endearing words and touches, he again showed me how much. As I cooled somewhat from the excitement caused by his stimulation above my waist, I just laid back and enjoyed the pampering he was continuing to provide to not only my body, but my mind, heart, and soul as well.

Finally, he was well above my knees, and my excitement and anticipation started ramping up again. We both knew where this was heading, and I couldn't wait. To my repeated sighs, he kissed and caressed my sensitive inner thighs, saying softly as he did, "My precious babygirl, I will always be profoundly grateful that you have allowed me to be the first man in this world to have had the privilege of tenderly touching you in these most intimate of places between your lovely legs. To be the first man to have made love to you, to have claimed your young, fresh, exciting body for my very own. To be the one person to hopefully have shown you how wonderful and fulfilling intimate relations with the right person can be."

I was going to confirm that he had indeed done that, but my response was cut off at the first syllable, as he picked that exact time to press his tongue against my still-wet pussy. "Oh God" was all I could manage to breathe out, as he ran his tongue the length of me, hitting every sensitive spot along my vulva. Up and down he languidly went for a time, as I felt myself heating up again under his tender touch.

Then he replaced his tongue with fingers, repeating the same motions up and down. I looked down and could see him smiling broadly at me as he licked his lips. The way he did that reminded me of someone who had just tasted the finest wine or the sweetest dessert, not wanting to miss any drop or morsel of it.

As his fingers continued to slowly stimulate me at my core, he quietly continued with his praise. "Elise dear, you will never know just how privileged I feel to be able to do what I'm doing right now. If I died this instant, I'd go completely satisfied, knowing that I had experienced the ultimate in sensual joy with you. Beth and I had something very special, we had a shared history and a deep and abiding love, but if I were able to draw up the perfect young woman, both inside and outside, she would look an awful lot like you."

I could never describe the overwhelming feeling of being brought to the peak of physical pleasure, as well as receiving such a healthy dose of psychic affirmation at the same time. I had never felt so loved, both by another and by myself, and so self-assured as a woman at the same time. I could only wish to carry at least a part of this feeling with me when I left this bedroom later on in the day.

I was now on a hair-trigger. And Sandy knew it. I was pushing up against his fingers, trying to get the firm touches that would lift me over the top. Suddenly he removed his fingers, but before I could fully voice my displeasure at that, his tongue was on my sensitive clit, and Omigod, that was it. Three or four flicks was all it took, and my whole body shot into orbit, me finally releasing all the tension built up during the afternoon's play.

Sandy's tongue nursed me through every delicious sensation, until finally I started to come down. I thought I'd just lie there and revel in a little post-orgasmic happiness, but my Daddy had other ideas.

His tongue, still on my nub, started moving again, back and forth, gaining speed. And then, Oh God, I felt fingers entering me, curling up to rub all those sensitive nerve endings just inside me and under my clitoral bud. And here I went again, rapidly up that mountain, finally exploding in fiery rapture, the likes of which I hadn't thought I was capable. For a moment I was aware of a squishing sound, me starting to violently expel around my man's fingers. My whole existence seized up at that moment, me not being able to think clearly, just riding it all out soundlessly until I was finally again capable of speech. I could feel that gallon of liquid it felt like I must have squirted, already starting to cool on the sheets under me.

I managed to grab his arm to stop his motions, saying, "Please Daddy, I can't take any more, please let me have time to recover." His fingers' movements inside me, as well as those of his tongue at my center, had slowed, and now they stopped, Sandy finally lifting his head from between my legs. "Babygirl, that orgasm of yours was possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. My tongue and fingers felt every pulse and every squirt. I could feel your entire body undulating under me like a soft wave. I'll never forget the sheer erotic sensation of it as long as I live."

I suddenly found something very funny in what he was saying, and I started to laugh uncontrollably. When I could finally again talk, I replied, "My sweet Daddy, you think that was only one orgasm? I think it must have been at least ten. I don't know where one ended and the next began. Nor did I care. Every time I think I've had the most intense feelings I can at your hands, you prove me wrong and I surpass them the next time around. If I ever surpass this one, you'd better be ready to do some first aid and revive me."

Chuckling, he deadpanned, "Well, I think I remember enough first aid to take care of anything a little sexual ecstasy could do to a healthy, vital 18-year-old woman."

Just then I noticed something else. "Daddy, I think you left something inside me. I think you might need them."

He twirled his fingers against my walls, causing me to sigh with contentment. "I haven't forgotten anything, dear. I'm preparing to show you how good a job you've done with your cute little butt plug these past few weeks."

He regarded me with a smile as I eyed him quizzically. "Just be patient and enjoy. You'll soon see."

It was easy to be patient, given what he was doing with those wonderful fingers just then. Moving them around slowly, gently grinding against me, touching every surface within my tunnel. I was still very slick; he had no difficulty moving them any way he wanted in a way that was totally pleasurable to me. I just floated along with the sensations for a time, grunting lightly with pleasure every now and then.

After a time, I heard Sandy ask me to raise my legs up and hold them apart. As I complied, I felt him giving me a big scoop-out with those fingers, and then removing them. Almost immediately, I felt a finger at my back entrance. "Relax, baby. Take a deep breath," he instructed. As I took the big breath out, he buried that finger in my ass in one gentle but firm motion.

"I'm all the way in with one finger. How does that feel?" he asked.

"Interesting."

"Interesting good or interesting bad?"

"Oh, pretty good. No pain at all."

Then he started moving the finger inside my chute. Around and around, then in and out. I moaned at this new sensation of movement back there. It was a nicer feeling than the plug had provided me. I felt the movements expanding, as if his finger was searching for more room. I could also feel the base of his finger lightly touching every nerve ending in my sphincter as it circled there. Now THAT felt good.

This went on for a time, then he pulled the finger out and went right back in with what felt like more than just one. I felt it sink into me a bit. I was starting to feel full.

"That's two fingers, baby. How does that feel?"

"Full. But just keep moving them around slowly."

He did, employing three different motions at the same time: moving them in and out, twirling them around, and moving the end of his fingers to rub inside my passage. It was a new feeling: it was never going to feel as good as it would if he was making the same motions inside my pussy, but it wasn't bad, either.

"I'm going to keep opening you up more, babygirl. Just relax and roll with it. Let me know if there's any pain at any time."

I grunted my assent as I tried to follow instructions. He was getting both fingers all the way in now; I could feel the rest of his hand down against my perineum at each downstroke. He maintained his motions with that hand, while I could feel the other one gently rubbing and caressing in front between my legs, going smoothly against the top of my outer lips. Without trying to bring me off, he was doing just enough there to divide my attention. so it wasn't completely focused on what was going on inside as he was stretching out my rectum.

He continued like this for a time. It felt like he was opening me up further. Every once in a while, he was applying something cool at my entrance and working it in; I assumed it was lube. It was making the going easier, until his two fingers were sliding rapidly in and out, and I was no longer feeling so full. The use of the added liquid was also creating a squishing sound that seemed sexy in itself to me, sounding much like Sandy's cock did when it moved rapidly in and out of my sopping pussy.

After maybe another minute, he checked in with me again, and I assured him I was fine. Then I felt him withdraw those two fingers, again immediately replacing them with something thicker still, helped along by more lube.

"Here's three fingers, babe. Relax and breathe."

He slid those fingers deep, continuing to sluice his other hand up and down my cuntal valley. I was getting more and more used to the invading fingers in back, and just lay there enjoying the totality of what my Daddy was doing to get me ready. Before long, I again heard the squishing sounds, and knew I was well lubricated back there and ready for whatever else he had planned.

"Still OK, sweetie?" I purred my assent.

"Are you ready for Daddy to take your ass cherry, babygirl?"

"Oh yes, please. I want to feel your nice hot cock in my ass, Daddy. Take my last hole."

"As you wish, my dear." Out the three fingers came, I heard some momentary crinkling of plastic, then looked down toward him, seeing Sandy quickly rolling a condom onto himself.

Then I felt him at my back entrance. "Daddy's going to fuck his sweet babygirl in the ass now. It is gaping so proudly at me, just asking to be reamed out by my Daddy dick," he said, smiling down at me. "I will need both my hands, so I want you to do me a favor and rub your little clit while I move in and out of you."

As if he ever needed to persuade me to do such a thing. My hand flew to my center and started into the motion so second-nature to me, the one I had developed so well through several years of masturbation.

Then he lubed his sheathed cock, and I felt some of the cool liquid being gently fingered into my anal opening. "Here I come, baby." I felt him pressing easily past my sphincter, and he started to fill me back up, this time with his wonderful manly tool.

Sandy wasted no time, moving himself gradually down into my poop chute, finally bottoming out. It just felt pleasantly full, and at that moment I realized that he had prepared me for this as well as I possibly could have been. There was no pain, no discomfort, just a feeling of fullness, and my mind naturally drifted, at that moment, to the thought that I had willingly given my first lover, an older man who was so young at heart and so considerate of me, all my holes with which to play. Never until that moment had I felt so much like a complete woman, knowing that now I was fully sexually active, as active as I could be in fact, and that with my Daddy's help I had taken the exploration of my budding sexuality so remarkably far in just less than three months.

In all this mental meandering, I had almost stopped my fingers' motions on my clit, and Sandy now pointed that out to me. "Keep frigging yourself, little girl," he instructed, and I started up again, just as he started moving inside my rear end. He had a hand on each of my thighs, keeping my legs spread as far as possible to ease his progress into and out of me even more.

As he gradually picked up speed, traversing the entire length of my back tunnel on each stroke, he looked into my eyes, telling me in a low voice, "Jesus, babygirl, what I'm watching is so erotic, so damned exciting, you have no idea. You jilling yourself off, chasing after your pleasure, while I plow in and out of that sweet tight young ass that you've so lovingly offered up for your Daddy's pleasure. You're so tight around my cock, there's no way I'm going to be able to hold out very long before I spray my seed. It's one of the most stimulating things a man can experience, being given the gift of anal sex by his woman. It's like you've freely allowed me to share the very last secret in this world that you've kept to yourself all this time. I am truly honored and just overwhelmed by how I feel right now, being with you like this."

Watching his expressions and listening to his words, I knew he was completely sincere. And my emotional reaction to this, combined with what I was feeling now physically at both ends of my core, was steadily building me up to the big finish I desperately wanted out of what we were now sharing.

12